• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • December

December

Being new in town is never easy, Michelle decided. With David on his third posting in the ten years they had been married, the effort of fitting into a different community was just getting to be a bit much. That's why she opted to accept an invitation to the neighbourhood housewives' support group - the sort of thing Michelle had always scorned. It'll be a change, she thought.

So, when 10 o'clock rolled around, on a beautiful Thursday morning in December, Michelle found herself mounting the stairs to the Crawford's house. Already she regretted her choice, as she reflected upon all the things she might have done on such a nice day. Reluctantly, she pressed the button for the doorbell and, almost immediately, the door opened. Michelle was greeted by a cleavage who identified herself as Sheila Crawford. There must, of course, have been a woman behind the breasts, but the bust, with its impressive cleavage announcing itself above the low-cut blouse and huge nipples visible through both top and push-up bra beneath, was clearly Sheila's dominant feature. Michelle suppressed a giggle and introduced herself. Following instructions, she found herself in a large and elegant family room on the second floor.

Soo Ling, Michelle's next door neighbor, beckoned and Michelle dropped onto the couch beside her. A group of three followed Michelle in and found seats. The air was full of the usual buzz of housewifely chatter ("Jennifer is growing so quickly. You should see..." "Bernie likes his new job..." "Oh, her boss... what a pain.") She was instantly at home, but bored already. Soo Ling introduced her to people and she exchanged the usual dull pleasantries. Michelle was just in the process of composing a mental list of things she could have been doing when the room went quiet.

Everyone fastened their attention on Sheila, as she stood in the middle of the room. Apparently Sheila, as hostess, would be in charge today. Michelle sensed a sharpening, a focus, almost a whetting of appetite, among the other women. The group huddled close to listen. An orderly crowd! Oddly so, Michelle thought.

Sheila announced that, in honour of Christmas, they would be having a presentation by Feelings, a novelty gift distributor for women. Because of time constraints, the usual introductory matters would be delayed until afterwards. Michelle was relieved to be able to avoid the boring stuff for a while, but not so sure that looking at an endless supply of avocado peelers and egg timers would be an improvement. "However," Sheila went on, "we have a new person here today, so we will ask Soo Ling to bring forward her friend for introduction to the group." Oops! Not out of the woods yet.

Michelle obediently went forward with Soo Ling, prepared to do the usual ("I just moved here from San Diego. I have three children: two boys and one girl, ages..."). Soo told Michelle to stand beside Sheila, then announced her name and how they had met. Sheila turned to Michelle and kissed her, full on the lips! Michelle was so shocked that it took her a second to realize that Sheila was unbuttoning her (Michelle's!) blouse rapidly and expertly, while Soo Ling pulled at her jeans.

Thoroughly dazed and a little perturbed, Michelle was presented, in all her naked glory, to the women. Everyone gazed at her with great interest as she was slowly twirled around the room. Her breasts, firm and pointed though not large, elicited some excitement and the slightly dark, creamy color of her skin was popular. However, most attention was focused between her legs. As a present for David, she had shaven herself completely and her clitoris had always been prominent. The view down there was pretty good.

Michelle, though half in shock at the change in her morning, found herself enjoying having her body seen. Being admired had always excited her and she was pleased to have someone besides David to respond to her. The moisture beading on the hardened lips of her pussy announced that.

Interesting, she thought. Evidently this group was not what she had expected. Soo Ling might have warned her, at least - although she might not have come, then.

Michelle, still completely nude, was placed in a chair beside Sheila and the presentation began. Two sexy young women entered the room. One was black and one white. They both wore lace teddies and stockings held up with garter belts. They walked around and demonstrated the lingerie to the women present, encouraging them to touch and stroke, to feel inside the filmy garments. "We want to give you good Feelings," they murmured.

The black woman had large breasts, with dark, pointed nipples. Her hair was black, all of it. The white woman had smaller, rounded breasts, with bright, pink nipples. The nipples themselves were small, but hard and bumpy. Her hair was red, all of it.

The women touched the models. The women touched each other.

The models undressed (in front of everyone) and exchanged the original garments for others. They showed off teddies, bras, panties, stockings, everything...

Some of the women undressed and exchanged their original garments for ones they purchased. Others undressed and exchanged their original garments for nothing at all.

Sheila had been snuggling up to Michelle - moving close, encircling her with her arm. Michelle did not know how to react, but didn't quite want it to stop. She wasn't at all sure about having sex with another woman. Going all the way with Sheila in front of most of the town's leading women? That scared her; that is, it terrified her mind. It evidently pushed all her libido buttons, though. She knew that she was flushed from head to toe (including all places in between!) with embarrassment and hunger. Ohh, the hunger... The women were watching her, giving her some of their attention, even as they indulged their own appetites. They had guessed that this was a first for her and were enjoying the show.

Sheila made her move, her hand landing on Michelle's thigh. Sheila's hand began to caress, carefully avoiding the pussy. Michelle shifted position, to make Sheila touch her in the right place. Sheila outmaneuvered her expertly, continuing to feed Michelle's mounting desire. Michelle's hands went to force Sheila to touch, to enter, to thrust into her torrid oven, but her limbs were caught and held. She moaned.

The models were down to thongs, which they rubbed gently, ostensibly to show the smoothness and thinness of the material. Their faces suggested other consequences.

Michelle's hand was placed on Sheila's chest.

The models were naked, demonstrating various toys. There were vibrators which rubbed the clit, thrust deep inside the cunt and gently tickled the anus, all at the same time. These seemed to have a real effect. The red-haired woman was on the floor, crying out.

Michelle moved from moist to pouring wet, almost in spite of herself. Her hand plunged deep into Sheila's cleavage. Sheila gave a low moan and slipped off her top.

Sheila's breasts were unbelievable, the most impressive Michelle had ever seen. The aureoles were about three inches across, the nipples huge and hard. The breasts themselves must be double Ds. Suddenly, Michelle's head was buried in them, while Sheila's hands fondled Michelle's pussy. Michelle had never felt so hot in all her life.

She found herself on the floor, clutching Sheila's tits, while Sheila sucked on Michelle's. Something warm and wet caressed her between the legs. Ohhh, fuck! She wrapped her legs tight around a head. Soo Ling gasped.

"Mmm, you have a tasty one, neighbor."

Michelle's well-lubricated thighs pumped. Her body convulsed. The world went orange, then red.

Michelle exploded.

How the meeting concluded, Michelle could not have said.

She could not have explained how she got home, either, although Soo Ling must have had something to do with it. Soo Ling was the one who said good-bye to Michelle in Michelle's kitchen and used up all the chocolate mousse and whipped cream in the process. How that happened is not part of this story. Suffice it to say that Soo Ling left whispering that she had wanted this since she had first laid eyes on Michelle.

Michelle is busy every Thursday morning and she gets together with Soo Ling regularly.

Housewives must stick together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • December

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 647 milliseconds