• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Nightwatch Ch. 02

Nightwatch Ch. 02

To appreciate this sequel fully, I would strongly recommend reading the first instalment 'Nightwatch' by the same author.

When I awoke – it probably couldn't have been any more than 20 minutes later – night had begun to settle outside, blanking out the already shaded windows of the van like a set of shutters. Inside was grey, the only light seeping from the screen to my right that focussed on the bed occupied by a naked and dozing Kate. Tim was nowhere to be seen.

Beside me, Penny too snoozed, her fleshy orbs heaving and deflating with the motion of breathing. Snail-like tracks of cum coated the flesh, whilst her hair stuck thickly to her forehead.

Glancing away, I stole a quick opportunity to turn on the monitor linked to the secret camera installed in the bathroom. Sure enough, there was Tim, admiring his naked physique in the mirror. A decade my junior, his muscles were toned, his body tanned and he was well endowed, albeit flaccid. I emitted a low growl lowly at the thought of what might be to come, before killing the connection to the bathroom.

Looking back to the other screen, instinct told me something in the bedroom had changed, my eyes drawn to the silver bucket on the dresser. Beyond that, Kate lay on top of the bed, outside the sheets, stirring as Tim came to hover at the edge of the screen. Like me, he was surveying Kate's lithe young body, a pair of crossed legs teasingly concealing her pussy though her wonderfully crafted tits were revealed, prompting a small nod of appreciation from this side of the screen. A natural 38D, they overhung her slender body curving slightly apart, and fronted by the perkiest, pinkest nipples I'd ever seen.

I took a huge breath, already re-aroused and anxious to learn what further treats Tim had in store for his lover. Thankfully the wait was not to be a long one, as Kate stretched and came too, her and toes fingers extending and a soft sigh escaping her lips. Looking up through bleary eyes and remembering where she was, she smiled.

"You are one sexy lady," Tim observed, before adding: "Now put your arms above your head."

Sitting up, back pressed against the headrest, Kate looked back quizzically but consented, caught perhaps still in a lingering haze of sleep. Tim climbed aboard, shuffling close on his embedded knees until he straddled her lap, his strong hair covered chest pressed to hers. Kate sat statuesque, hands held above her head as decreed. Taking the back of her neck roughly in hand, Tim fused his face into hers. Though the act itself was hidden from view, I imagined their tongues flicking, moaning into one another's mouths. Kate went to lower her arms in an attempt to ruffle his hair, stopping suddenly as Tim admonished: "Keep them up."

Easing back down her legs, he reached out to grab something from the floor, unravelling the silken belt of a dressing gown. Elevating on his knees to Kate's wrists and holding them firmly together, Tim lashed the belt around each, securing the slender wrists tightly.

"Ooh," Kate breathed hoarsely, a hybrid of surprise and pleasure lighting her features.

Standing up a little unsteadily, Tim hooked the excess belt over the overhanging light fitting above the bed, levering until Kate's arse levitated, her arms straight above. Pushing two pillows below her buttocks, Kate's pussy was forced upwards, just her heels making contact with the bed. Stepping back, he allowed a moment to admire his handiwork. Kate's breathing was staccato, her breasts trembling. "Oh shit, yes," she growled. "You are one dirty fucker."

Unsurprisingly I found myself almost subconsciously reaching for my hardening cock, drawing back the thick foreskin gently over the purple helmet, still slick with the remnants of the earlier ejaculation. Soon my thick shaft was filling my fist.

Tim smiled, easing off the bed and moving towards the dresser, taking the champagne bottle from the bucket. A dull pop and the flute in his other hand fizzed violently, dying down quickly like a firework. "Cheers," he toasted. "Here's to us."

I looked away momentarily, over at Penny, almost guiltily, but she remained oblivious to the events unfolding on the screen.

As Tim sipped at the flute, Kate said nothing, awaiting her lover's next move. Slowly he turned, reaching back inside the bucket, before remounting the bed. Straddling the tethered Kate once more, he craned into her breasts, Kate's mouth forming a perfect 'O' for the camera.

Kate's right breast was just visible. The ice cube homed in on the nipple, its sharp square edge brushing over and over the rosy teat. Freezing water dispersed upon contact, trickling down the wide curve of her breast in several tributaries. She shook visibly, sucking the air loudly before groaning: "Oh fuck, you bastard…yesssssssss."

Eyes glued to the screen, fearing I'd shoot my load too early, I eased off, instead stroking my balls and squeezing them lightly. I wanted the night to go on forever. I wanted Tim to do things to Kate that I could only fantasise about. This night was going to be replayed and replayed until the tape wore out. Finally, 15 years of crouching in the back of a dank smelling van or hiding in some wet field in inclement weather, was being rewarded. And how so! Taking the hand away from my cock momentarily, I reached over to the controls to zoom in on Kate's body.

The nipple swelled immediately, twitching as Tim ran the edge of the ice cube back and forth, more freezing water cascading down the heaving mammary, Kate's shrieks of pleasure filling the room, and the van. Moving across, he repeated the move on the left nipple until the cube was no larger than a dice, the icy deposits having snaked their way down Kate's belly to her pussy. And oh what a pussy: now on show as she spread her legs, there was the tell-tale sign of glistening arousal blending with the water from the cube.

The sight of those moist pink folds had me tugging uncontrollably once more on my hard cock, precum bubbling at the eye and sliding down the head like larva from a volcano. "Oh fuck, yes," I mouthed, face contorted, as excited, if not more so, as the participants.

Reaching back to the dresser, Tim took a second swig from the flute, swilling the contents around his mouth and tilting his head. Leaning in, he forced his lips firmly against Kate's. Her mouth opened wide to meet his, the tepid liquid passing between them, dancing on her taste buds. Tim's tongue worked against his lover's as she swallowed, some of the champagne trickling down the sides of her mouth. Rubbing his index finger over her chin, he fed it into her tightly pursed lips, Kate's eyes illuminating as she sucked upon the finger like a small cock, body swaying.

Shuffling back on bended knees, Tim angled the bottle so that the champagne pooled around each of Kate's areolae, craning quickly to lap up the bubbling wine with an eager tongue. Kate's body rocked and her front teeth sank into her bottom lip as his tongue brought heat to her breasts. Remaining crouched, he lashed each erect nipple with a rough tongue until Kate cried out loud.

Feeling a familiar aching in my balls, once more I eased off, checking aside to see that Penny remained asleep before feasting back on the screen.

His hands moving to the sides of her body, Tim pressed each huge orb to form a formidable cleavage, digging his fingertips into the flesh and squeezing firmly. Taking thumb and forefinger he rolled each nipple, twisting them apart. Kate's groans were now intent, heightening yet further as her lover kissed his way down every inch of soft flesh on her stomach, stopping only to swirl his tongue around the crevice of her navel.

Prising her legs apart, Tim placed a hand beneath each calf, lifting to position a knee either side of his ox-like shoulders, staring straight down her pussy, its pronounced lips petalling and craving attention. Fingers clasped her arse as he jockeyed for position, he placed a tender kiss on her right inner thigh, running his tongue over the flesh before sinking in his teeth. Tooth enamel scraped all the way to the top, Kate's groans turning to moans. A light kiss on her labia and his lips smacked with her musk, tongue ensuring to scoop up every last trace.

"Does your little slut taste good?" she teased, thrusting her hips forward, clamping his face.

Tim held there for a minute, his precise actions hidden from view, yet reflected in the changing expression on Kate's face, as no doubt he lashed her clit with an eager tongue. Certainly, she looked close to orgasm and her cries had me fumbling for the volume control.

"Enjoying the show?" rang out a voice from behind me, followed closely by a pointless attempt to cover my genitalia.

Penny sat up, yawning like a hungry lioness. "You are recording this, I hope."

I nodded. "Don't worry you'll get your money's worth."

"You too, by the looks," she replied, eyes lowering to the fist that was wrapped tightly around my shaft. "I should report you," she sneered. "You're a disgrace to your profession."

I looked back disdainfully. "And I should slap your arse."

"Promises, promises," she cooed, raising her eyebrows.

Standing, stark naked still and making no attempt to cover up, she shuffled over, spreading across my knee. Supported either side by fingers and toes her arse wiggled enticingly in the middle. Thankfully my view of the screen remained unimpaired.

"Well?" she goaded.

I looked briefly from her buttocks rising and falling on my lap to the screen, where things were starting to hot up.

Tim had placed all four pillows below Kate's arse so that she was almost perfectly flat at the middle, her ripe cunt pressed out and framed perfectly in close-up. Reaching aside, he took the bottle of champagne, tilting it to her belly. The remains fizzed and pooled before trickling to her snatch where he was quick to lap, once more breaching her labia with an eager tongue. Tim remained there for a minute or so, as Kate's squeals grew ever louder, ever more insistent.

At the same time, Penny continued to wriggle against my thigh, though my attention was fully focused on the screen.

With Tim's face immersed, Kate's body jerked, the resultant orgasm seemingly catching them both unawares. Ears pressed tight against the soft inner thighs nonetheless he could not fail to hear the shuddering scream of pure pleasure as she came hard on his face. Tim supped contentedly, tasting her juices among the bubbles.

"Well?" rang out Penny's prompt from below.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up?"

"Make me."

Worked up into a state of frenzy by the show up on the screen, I raised a hand high above my shoulder, holding it there as Penny held her breath, clenching her butt. "What you say?" I enquired with menace.

"I said make me," she responded defiantly.

I reached back further until my shoulder almost came out of its socket. A swoosh of warm air, a blurred arc as I threw all my weight behind the motion, and the palm landed with a thunderous clap…SPANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Evidently Penny hadn't expected to call my bluff for she shrieked as much in surprise as pain. "Owwwwwwwwwww."

I looked down to admire my handiwork: a pinkish-purple palm print, split by the crack of her arse. Penny was sucking air through her lips and teeth and cursing under her breath.

She went to rise but I nudged her back down, holding her there with a sure, strong hand. "Let me go," she cried. "This isn't funny anymore."

Those words, her admission of vulnerability, always made me cum there and then, and I swear my cock grew an extra half an inch in all directions. "Let me go, Bill," she whined.

Momentarily my eyes wandered back to the screen where Tim's face continued to be buried between Kate's legs. Wow, this guy was eager. Though it was hidden from me, I visualised a hot tongue working feverishly, the tip lashing her swollen clit as he probed the pink, squishy folds. Hands gripping her waist, over and over he worked, concentrating every effort on that inch long fleshy organ, Kate's body thrashing wildly above. By now she was screaming as her body gave in to his fervent ministrations. "Oh…fuck…fuck…fuck…I'm cumming," she wailed. "Don't stop…yesssssssssss."

Both hands ensuring Penny stayed over my knee, my cock remained sadly neglected, yet still attentive, pointing back at the screen. Unlike Kate who was wailing the house down, Penny had gone quiet, just her heightened breathing audible inside the van, as she awaited my next move. Occasionally she would try to rise, but my weight held her firmly in place.

Reaching underneath, I gripped her left nipple tightly and twisted it, eliciting a yelp. Yet the way Penny rubbed her crotch against my thigh, leaving a dewy deposit, suggested she was as aroused as I. In fact I could be forgiven for believing that Penny was enjoying every single moment of my dominance.

My eyes darted from Penny's soft butt, yearning to be spanked once more, to the scene in the bedroom. Tim's face still was burrowed so deep in Kate's cunt, so deep in fact I feared he might become asphyxiated. Kate's body convulsed as the gush of liquid desire washed over Tim's tongue and lips. She rocked, the light fitting creaking with the pressure. Finally he rose for air, to see her body limp, legs like jelly, moaning lightly as he wiped the back of his hand over his face.

Turning my attention back to Penny, I raised a hand once more. Catching a breath, I unleashed another hard slap on her buttocks. The slap less of a surprise nonetheless she yelped, buttocks rippling. Her body bucked and she pressed harder against my thigh.

The screen once more vying for my time, I glanced up to observe Kate, now un-tethered, crawling on to all fours, staring straight at the camera. Tim took up a position behind, motioning as if he were rubbing the tip of his cock back and forth over her perineum. My hunch was confirmed by Kate's husky enthuse: "Ooh, are you going to fuck my bottie?"

The lust in her eyes was driving me crazy, my cock so hard it was truly uncomfortable, yet my hands were otherwise occupied, one set of fingers working Penny's nipples, the other holding her in place. Though what degree of force was required was unclear.

Above me, Tim scrunched up his nose, then the rest of his face as he jerked at Kate's back, hands hooked over her shoulders, just his upper body visible from behind his spreadeagled lover. Her sucking-in of air and the manner in which her face contorted indicated that her arsehole had just been breached – hard. As Tim began to rock, Kate's breath quickened as her tightest hole was stretched.

The scene was all too much and I couldn't help but press a fingertip into Penny's arsehole, elicting a yelp. Corkscrewing to the knuckle, I felt her body push back, enveloping the finger and bucking as lust overtook. Twisting, I buried the whole finger in the warm shit tunnel, a shriek of lust vibrating on her lips. Slowly she started to work back and forth, fucking my finger as she clenched. Stopping suddenly she looked up and entreated: "Give me your cock. I need your fucking cock, Bill. Give it to me!"

On the screen, Tim was slamming hard into Kate, flesh slapping flesh, moans rising in unison. Reaching down to grab her hair and pull her head to his face, his hot breath burned her neck. Her tits bounced as his cock dug her sphincter over and over. "Ohhhhhhhhh God, yesssssssssss," she cried.

I wasn't prepared for what came next, my eyes bulging, struggling to contain an ejaculation…

Keep watching for Part 3, following shortly. All feedback is welcome.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Nightwatch Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds