• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Don't Call Me Becky

Don't Call Me Becky

When Rebecca Novotny invited Tyson Cornell-Rand to come over so she could entertain him, the six-foot-tall, handsome brother from the City of Abilene, Texas, most definitely had no idea what she had in store for him. Tyson, a rugged and 'down for whatever' kind of brother is no novice to the game and has been with ladies of all hues. That's exactly why Rebecca's trap worked. Tyson definitely underestimated her...

In fact, Tyson's home State of Texas is packed with freaky, gorgeous ladies, from the big-haired, blue-eyed Dixie cuties which most brothers considered the forbidden fruit to the golden-skinned, raven-haired, spirited Latinas, and of course, the chocolate-flavored African American southern belles. Texas is home to some fine women, and while the province of Ontario, Canada, has lots of gorgeous ladies, Tyson thought he'd seen it all when it comes to the female of the species, until he met Rebecca Novotny...

From the moment Tyson Cornell-Rand first laid eyes on Rebecca Novotny, he knew that the Czech-born Canadian beauty, originally from the City of Ostrava, Czech Republic, was definitely one of a kind. Only five-foot-seven, Rebecca Novotny carried herself with a confidence that an Amazon couldn't match. Blonde-haired, blue-eyed, curvy but fit, with a frosty demeanor, Rebecca walked around the University of Ottawa campus like she owned the place.

Tyson, a newcomer to the University of Ottawa, as part of an International Business Student Exchange Program with his hometown of Abilene's very own Hardin-Simmons University, is definitely the ballsy type. Tyson did what many young men at his new campus yearned to do. He went after Rebecca, she of the lovely face, gorgeous ass, and scathing remarks. Tyson did some investigating and asked around about Rebecca before putting the moves on her. The gal was definitely something else...

One of a growing number of female students at the school's Faculty of Engineering, Rebecca Novotny made waves far and wide by winning a hotly contested election to become the first female president of the Engineering Students Club at the University of Ottawa. Rebecca liked to defy patriarchal gender stereotypes, and loved crushing male egos. Any man who wanted to get with her had his work cut out for him...

Tyson, a brother who likes a good challenge, hollered at Rebecca Novotny, and actually got the gorgeous blonde dame's number. Tyson, the kind of brother who is charismatic and bold enough to date white women in redneck Texas, is definitely not the type to be intimidated by a gorgeous blonde doxy from Central Europe. Still, this time, the Black Texan stud may have bitten off more than he could chew...

"Tyson, shut the fuck up and take it, that's what you get for calling me Becky," Rebecca Stirling said, and the short, blonde-haired gal laughed gleefully. Why is the young lady so gleeful, one may ask? Simply because she's got her favorite chocolate stud, a gentleman by the name of Tyson Cornell-Rand right where she wanted him. Face down and ass up, with her strap-on dildo buried deep inside of him.

"Oh fuck," Tyson replied, groaning as Rebecca gripped his hips tightly while thrusting the strap-on dildo deep inside of him. The big and tall young black man felt a myriad sensations as he and his freaky blonde girlfriend engaged in some decidedly non-traditional lovemaking. While fucking Tyson's ass with the dildo, Rebecca grabbed his cock and balls with one hand, massaging them gently.

"Come on, Tyson, we both know you want this," Rebecca chided him, and Tyson gritted his teeth against the wicked pain and insidious pleasure as she continued to fuck him. Earlier that day, Rebecca had gone to Pleasures N Treasures, the adult video and toy store located on Rideau Street in downtown Ottawa, and bought a few things. She really wanted to surprise her boyfriend...

"I think I'm starting to like it a little bit," Tyson said, in between groans, as he felt himself harden, whether from Rebecca's ruthless penetration of his ass or the subtle hand job she was giving him, he couldn't tell. Rebecca leaned into Tyson, driving the dildo deeper into his ass, and he produced an entirely different sound, one which was more squeal than groan.

"Of course you do, I like to fuck alpha male types like you, the darker the better, and show them a thing or two," Rebecca teased, and she did some double-stroking, thrusting the dildo deep into Tyson's ass while pumping her hand up and down his long, thick black dick. Nowadays, a lot of white women get fucked by black men, in both open and illicit encounters. Rebecca is a different kind of white chick, the kind that fucks the brothers back...

"Is this some payback for last week?" Tyson asked, hazarding a guess, and Rebecca slapped his ass, hard. Tyson winced, and then wisely shut the fuck up. When a woman has you dead to rights, bent over and getting fucked by her phallic toy, the worst thing you can do is piss her off. Of course, Tyson Cornell-Rand has never been the kind of brother who could keep his damn shut. It's sort of what got him into this particular predicament...

"Damn right, Tyson, you fuck my ass, I get to fuck yours, this is Ottawa and I firmly believe in gender equality," Rebecca snickered in a husky voice that was both sexy and sinister. Tyson gritted his teeth as he felt Rebecca's dildo invade the forbidden depths of his ass. A strong black man like Tyson Cornell-Rand isn't supposed to let a tiny white chick like Rebecca mess with him, let him alone fuck him up like this. Still, why did it feel so right?

"Come on, babe, I didn't fuck you that hard," Tyson protested, and for some reason, this seemed to piss Rebecca off even more. They were in the living room of her stylish townhouse in the Findlay Creek Village of eastern Ottawa, Ontario. There were a few cushions propped up under Tyson's body, all the better for Rebecca to prop him up to get ass-fucked by her strap-on dildo.

"Shut up, Tyson, you wrecked my ass and now I'm drilling yours," Rebecca hissed, and Tyson squealed loudly as she rammed the dildo up his ass, going deeper than ever before. Tyson barely stopped himself from squealing some more as Rebecca continued to ravage his ass, doing things to him which the brother had never even thought possible. Ah, the nasty things that a freaky, sexually adventurous white chick can do to a black man in the bedroom...

"Oh fuck I think I'm going to cum," Tyson warned, and Rebecca, instead of letting up, drilled his ass some more. She sank the dildo so far up Tyson's ass that one couldn't tell where it ended and the poor fellow began. Tyson's burly, dark-skinned, muscular body thrashed wildly as the Texan stud found himself in the throes of an incredible orgasm.

"Cum for me, handsome," Rebecca screamed as pumped her hand up and down Tyson's dick. For a moment, the bossy blonde chick paused, marveling as her lover's dick lengthened, thickened and throbbed in her hand. When Tyson finally came, his dick spewing hot manly cum, Rebecca smiled. Etched on her lovely features is the smile of a confident woman beholding her handiwork after a job well done...

"Thank you," Tyson whispered, his mind and body reeling from extremes of pain and pleasure, as Rebecca pulled out of him. Rebecca watched as Tyson slumped on the floor, his body sweaty, his eyes closed. Tossing aside the strap-on dildo after unfastening it, Rebecca lay next to her man and gently kissed him on the lips. Gently she caressed Tyson's handsome face.

"Thank you for letting me pleasure you for a change," Rebecca whispered, and then she kissed Tyson. Snuggling against her man, Rebecca tenderly wrapped her arms around Tyson. Last week, they had some wicked fun at his apartment, located in the By Ward Market area. It started with them having regular sex in the shower, making love under the warm waters, and then it continued in the bedroom.

Rebecca smiled at the memory, remembering Tyson putting her on all fours, face down and ass up. The brother proceeded to spread her thick pale ass cheeks wide open, and he fingered and licked her butt hole while teasing her wet pussy with his fingers. The feel of Tyson's tongue in her backdoor was a sensation which Rebecca would never forget until the day she died...

"Becky, I'm going to make love to your butt and you're going to love it," Tyson whispered into Rebecca's ear, and he definitely kept his promise. After giving her asshole a tongue bath, Tyson took some cream and lubricated Rebecca's ass, then his own hard dick. Slowly, he worked his dick into her backdoor. Rebecca remembered feeling quite nervous as Tyson began fucking her ass, but he was patient and gentle, and once she relaxed, it became fun.

"Fuck me," Rebecca remembered saying as Tyson gripped her hip with one hand and smacked her thick bum with the other while sliding his dick deep into her asshole. The young woman felt conflicting emotions as she got butt fucked for the first time in her life. Part of her hated feeling so vulnerable and allowing a man, albeit one she loved, to have such power over her. Another part of her absolutely loved it, and it's the part that worried her the most.

As Tyson fucked Rebecca in the ass, he worked two fingers into her pussy, and began stimulating her clitoris. Tyson drove Rebecca absolutely wild that night, and she came twice from the double whammy of clitoral stimulation and butt fucking. She was like putty in his hands and they both knew it. After leaving her an orgasmic, shuddering mess, Tyson wrapped his arms around Rebecca and held her, like a dominant male protecting his woman. Rebecca loved being in Tyson arms, but she also silently vowed to pay him back for making her vulnerable and liking it, and so she did...

"Alright, freaky lady, we're even now," Tyson said, his deep, masculine voice snatching Rebecca out of her lustful musings and little trip down memory lane. She looked up at him and saw that he was smiling. Rebecca kissed Tyson's full, beautiful lips and returned his smile. Without another word, she rolled on top of him, straddling him. Just like that, they continued with their lovemaking. Someday, Mr. Alpha and Miss Alpha will stop keeping score. For now, it's part of the fun for them...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Don't Call Me Becky

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 408 milliseconds