• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lunch Hour

Lunch Hour

She settled on the park bench, placing her purse next to her, and turned her attention to the man on his knees next to the bench. She sat watching him, kneeling before her in his dress slacks and starched white shirt, without giving him much more attention than she'd give anyone else in the park.. He held his cock in his hand, exposed to anyone who would walk up. His eyes were glued to her face, but he was sweating profusely and his face was beet red as was the head of his cock; red, angry and hard.

"Are you embarrassed pet?"

"No, Mistress." He stammered.

"Don't lie, slave."

"Maybe a little, Mistress." He never stopped stroking his cock, bringing himself to the edge of orgasm even as he feared being caught.

"I love you, slave."

"I love you, Mistress." His eyes glazed. His expression was a mixture of pain, pleasure, and embarrassment. His hand stroked swiftly. She knew he was approaching the edge fast.

"Are you close?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you want it?"

"Yes, Mistress. I want to come." His hand slowed as she looked on, watching him as if it were the most normal thing in the world for him to be on his knees in the park, fucking his hand for her.

She pulled the portable pointer she had borrowed from the conference room from her purse and extended it to its full length. As his hand stroked, she leaned back nonchalantly and tapped his stroking hand sharply with the stick. He gasped from the bite and stopped stroking for a fraction of a second, then continued. The next blow landed on his thigh, then the other, and a fourth directly on the head of his cock.

His groans echoed in the small grove of trees that secluded them from the rest of the park and his face reddened even more. He wanted to jump up and run, yet he was compelled to remain where he was, doing as she wished. After a few moments she rose, tapping him all over his shoulders with the pointer as she walked around him.

"Stand." He did, balancing precariously as he tried to rise and continue stroking at the same time. Once he was standing she stuck her leg between his, parting his legs wide, then pushing him until he was bent over the bench. His pants were lowered just enough to expose his buttocks. She began to spank him with the pointer. Every blow eliciting a gasped cry. His cries turned to whimpers.

"Mistress...."

"Yes."

"I can't hold it anymore. Permission? Please?"

She slid one hand inside his pants, pressing her finger against the tight rosebud of his ass as she continued to swat his cheeks with the pointer. Tears streamed down his face. His hand was barely stroking. She could feel him trembling. His groans grew louder, and she grinned at the thought of someone rounding the corner and finding him this way.

"Come, slut." With the utterance of the words, his hand increased to a frantic fury. He growled, his hips thrust, she continued to spank him, standing to the side of him so that she could watch. Within seconds his seed painted the park bench, and his knees nearly collapsed with the force of it.

When the last drop had been forced from the head of his cock, she patted him on his reddened back side and ordered him to redress himself. As he was doing so, she handed him a small hand towel to clean the bench with.

"Thank you for spending your lunch hour with me, Mistress."

"You are most welcome, slut. I am glad we were both free today."

"Yes, Mistress, so am I. May I have permission to go now? Judge Henley will not be happy with me if I am late. You know how he is."

"Yes, darling. You may go now.

She chuckled softly as he sprinted across the park toward the courthouse. She herself traveled at a more leisurely pace behind him.

Ten minutes later, she watched the red flush creep up his cheeks as he looked over his notes and she took her seat at the defendant's table, across from him just as Judge Henley's gavel banged against the desk, calling the court to order.

"Miss Driver, you are five minutes late for my court. Mr. Rose and I have been waiting for you."

She lowered her head slightly as she opened her notebook, but her eyes cut to the table across from her, catching the guilty look on his face.

"Yes, your Honor. I apologize. I was unavoidably detained."

"Well, see that it does not happen again, or I'll have to punish you."

She bit back a grin as he got choked and dropped his notebook on the floor, and with her most professional attitude, stepped forward as the judge instructed her to call her first witness.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lunch Hour

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 190 milliseconds