• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mr. James Wong of Ottawa

Mr. James Wong of Ottawa

Meet Mr. James Wong, an Asian restaurant owner and landlord living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. He's a friendly and decent man who, unlike many Asians who adhere to stereotypes, happens to be on good terms with his African neighbors. That's why his restaurant is one of the most successful in his area, and he showcases his commitment to diversity by having South Asian, African and Filipino workers in his business, rather than merely hiring his countrymen.

When the epidemic of videos showing confrontations between Black female patrons and Asian nail care salon staff began, tension grew between the African and Asian communities. Mr. James Wong went around apologizing to his Haitian, Somali, Ethiopian and Somali neighbors, assuring them that these bigots on television and on the web were definitely no kin folk of his. As a result, at a time when a lot of Asian businesses saw a big drop, patronage of his business more than doubled. Diversity is indeed good for business, a smart man knows this.

Mr. James Wong has always understood that people are people, basically decent unless you go out of your way to ruffle their feathers, regardless of where they come from. It's simply human nature. Treat people fairly and they will in all likelihood respond in kind. In fact, he recently met a young Somali Muslim guy named Yassin Feiruz who worked as a security guard for the XL-Security, the company Mr. Wong hired to watch over his restaurant as they underwent repairs. The part-time security guard and college student struck an unlikely friendship with the older businessman.

When Yassin informed Mr. Wong that his lease was up at the Barrhaven spot where he was staying, Mr. Wong suggested he moved into the cozy one-bedroom spot above his restaurant. It contains a bed, two chairs, a table, a microwave, a fridge, a television with cable, and a wall clock, pretty much everything a young single man going to university would need. Yassin, who knows a good deal when he sees it, agreed to become Mr. Wong's tenant.

Mr. James Wong is forty nine, and recently married a woman named Dorothy Keller-Wong, a tall, plump, blonde-haired white woman who is quite sexy and outgoing at the tender age of fifty two. With a fondness for bright colored tank tops and short skirts, the gal is sultry and definitely looks younger than her fifty two years. Together, they run Wong's Fast Food Spot, one of the best restaurants in the Vanier area of Ottawa, Ontario.

Dorothy Keller-Wong is definitely fond of Yassin, the tall, handsome young black Muslim gentleman with the sexy Somali accent. Interestingly, Mr. Wong does not seem to mind. Now, as cool as Mr. Wong seems to be with black folks, one would think he would definitely mind a strapping hunk like Yassin messing around with his favorite blonde. What's going to happen the fateful day he catches them flagrante delicto together?

"Oh Yassin, you're so fine," Dorothy Keller-Wong said, smiling as she lay in bed with the muscular, dark-skinned hunk. Yassin smiled at Dorothy as he continued eating her pussy, loving the way she smelled and tasted. Like a lot of young black men, Yassin had a thing for sexy older white women and they didn't get any hotter than Dorothy, that's for damn sure.

"I love the way you taste, Dorothy," Yassin paused to say, and he lathered her hairy mound with his tongue, and the plump blonde rubbed her tits, sighing in pleasure. When Dorothy met her future husband James Wong, she found him handsome, charming and very laidback, unlike a lot of men from his culture, who were super serious and uptight. Still, as much fun as James Wong could be, sometimes Dorothy simply wanted more...

"You guys got room for one more?" a familiar male voice chimed in, and both Dorothy and Yassin looked up. James Wong stood at the bedroom door, wearing his neon-blue boxers. Only a few months shy of his fiftieth birthday, James Wong stood five-foot-eleven, handsome and fit, thanks to his habit of working out at Goodlife Fitness five days a week. He looked at Yassin and Dorothy with an obvious boner in his pants, awaiting an answer.

"The more the merrier," Yassin replied, and James Wong winked at the handsome Somali stud, then joined his wife and her new lover on the bed. Yassin continued to eat Dorothy's sweet pussy but watched Mr. Wong as he undressed, revealing a fit, muscular body and a big cock. A lot of people think that Asian men have small dicks, but Yassin, a forthrightly bisexual Somali stud who bangs women and men of all races, definitely knows better.

"Yassin, my handsome friend, if you eat my wife's pussy, you got to show my cock some love too, in the name of equality," Mr. Wong said with a sexy wink, and Dorothy grinned. Yassin nodded, and grabbed Mr. Wong's cock, then began sucking on it greedily. Dorothy noticed that Yassin's big Somali dick was harder than ever and wrapped her lips around his dick head, sucking him off gently. Just like that, the three-way fun really began...

"Hmm, James, I want to feel that big Asian cock of yours," Yassin said, and James Wong smiled and nodded. Dorothy grabbed condoms and lube, then handed them to her husband, who made excellent use of them. As Dorothy continued sucking Yassin's big Somali dick, Mr. Wong lubricated the brother's ass, then donned a condom. With a swift thrust, Mr. Wong entered Yassin's ass, and the Somali hunk moaned deeply as his ass got filled with cock.

"Hmm, fuck Yassin, James, go for it," Dorothy murmured, fingering her already wet pussy as she watched her husband fuck her handsome black male lover. Like a lot of women, Dorothy liked watching gay and bisexual male videos. In those videos, she noticed that black men seldom got fucked, especially in male/female/male bisexual scenarios. Lucky for Dorothy, Yassin and James Wong were cooler and more flexible than that...

"Hmm, Yassin, your ass is so tight," James Wong said, as he worked his cock deep inside the Somali Muslim hunk's backdoor. Yassin groaned as James Wong cock invaded his ass. Whoever says that Asian men lack in the dick department never met Wong, so they couldn't be more wrong...pun intended. James Wong drilled his cock into Yassin's asshole, making the sexy younger man moan and groan. He didn't let up until Yassin tapped out, after much rough ass pounding excitement...

"Fellas, don't forget about your favorite lady, can I cut in?" Dorothy asked, watching as Mr. Wong's cock popped out of Yassin's asshole, and the older Asian man smiled. Dorothy took the condom off her hubby's cock and began sucking him off. Yassin lay nearby, watching while stroking his big, hard dark dick. Looking at Dorothy's big white ass, Yassin playfully smacked it. Just like that, the bisexual Somali Muslim hunk rejoined the action...

"Hmm, Yassin, go for it, fuck her hard," Mr. Wong said encouragingly as Yassin came up behind Dorothy, grabbing her big white ass before going for the kill. Dorothy stopped sucking off her husband and squealed in delight as Yassin's big dark dick popped into her pussy. Gripping her wide hips, Yassin began fucking Dorothy with slow, deep strokes. She kept grinding her fat ass against his groin, giving him a great visual to work with.

"Hmm, I love this ass," Yassin said, smacking Dorothy's big ass while slamming his dick into her. The only thing Yassin loves more than a fat cock up his ass is a thick female ass grinding on his dick. Life doesn't get any better than this! Dorothy loved the feel of Yassin thickness inside her pussy, and at the same time she savored the way her husband Mr. Wong's cock smelled and tasted. When her hubby came, she eagerly drank his cum. Sheer nasty fun is definitely the way to go...

"Fill my holes," Dorothy said, a little while later, as she lay between James Wong and Yassin Feiruz, taking a breather. The two bisexual studs exchanged a smile, then nodded. A few moments later, the sexually adventurous trio was at it again. Mr. Wong lay flat on the bed, and Dorothy impaled her moist, hairy pussy on his big hard cock. Yassin came up behind her, and after lubricating her backdoor, he worked his big dark dick into her butt hole.

"Hmm, so tight," Yassin murmured as he pushed his hard dick into Dorothy's asshole. Dorothy bit her lip, and stifled a groan. At the same time, Mr. Wong smacked her big butt and bucked his hips, slamming his big cock into her pussy. Just like that, Yassin and Mr. Wong began working Dorothy over, slamming their dicks into her asshole and pussy.

"Oh yes, Jimmy, Yassin, fuck me," Dorothy screamed like a madwoman, loving every moment of the whole experience. She couldn't get enough of it, as her two favorite guys in the whole world drilled their dicks into her holes like miners looking for gold in the Yukon. A lot of women would have balked at the thought of two handsome, well-endowed men fucking them at the same time, but not Dorothy. The foxy blonde is made of sterner stuff.

"I know why I married you," Yassin said enthusiastically as he rammed his cock into his wife's sweet pussy. At the same time, he sucked on her big tits and smacked her big round ass. He could feel Dorothy's sexy voluptuous body shaking from his thrusts and those of Yassin. Double penetration is a sexual feat that few women can handle, but Dorothy was definitely of that exquisite and rarified breed, and she took it like a champ as Yassin and James crammed their tools into her pussy and asshole. They fucked her like there was no tomorrow, and didn't let up until the foxy, freaky blonde mama finally tapped out.

"That was definitely off the hook," Yassin Feiruz said to his hosts Dorothy Keller-Wong and James Wong as the three of them exited the showers. There were smiles all around as they dried themselves with towels then get dressed. After a fun discussion of tonight's fun and games, Yassin parted from Dorothy and James company, then headed home. The Somali Muslim stud couldn't remember the last time he had this much fun, that's for damn sure. To many more nights like this one...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Mr. James Wong of Ottawa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds