• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • BWC for Black Bull Masters

BWC for Black Bull Masters

Salutations, ladies and gentlemen. I'm Mistress KY, but my real name is Kyra Stonebridge. I'm a second year student in the computer science programme at Ryerson University. Most of my friends and family don't know that I am also a dabbler in the BDSM scene of Toronto, Ontario. Indeed, I am the fearless dominatrix who is here to rock your world. I'm five-foot-eleven, curvy and sexy, with light brown skin, lime-green eyes and a thick Afro. Exotically beautiful, that's how most people describe me.

Alright, I'll just get this out there, I am biracial. My father, former Toronto City Council member and attorney Kelvin Stonebridge is Jamaican and my mother Nicole Aoun-Stonebridge is originally from Mount Liban, Lebanon. I grew up right here in the City of Toronto, Ontario, one of the most exciting cities in the entire world. Toronto is so exciting that it makes you forget that you're in uptight, boring-ass Canada. Isn't that peachy keen?

Now, I have something to share with you. I simply love to dominate and torment males of all races, and I especially love to pick on guys with small tools. They love me for it. They know who they are. Tonight's tale is not about them, unfortunately. A lot of female dominants keep repeating the same old patterns followed by the women who came before them. Not me, folks, I'm something of an innovator...

Now, in a departure from the norm, I'm here to humiliate a man with a huge cock, one which is too damn big to be allowed to pound away at my sweet mixed pussy. Like guys with small tools, guys with overly huge tools are also useless. Get used to it. Tonight, I'm taking on Turner Browne, a big and tall Black man with a sixteen-inch, super thick Black dick who needs to be taken down a peg or two.

A lot of Black female dominants don't deal with Black male submissive types, and that's a damn shame. I, Mistress Kyra Stonebridge, definitely don't discriminate. I've taken a wealthy White male corporate executive named Paul Watford, pissed on his face, made him eat my asshole, and also fisted his asshole after bending him over and fucking him up the ass with my strap-on dildo. I believe women are superior to men, regardless of race or color or nationality. Deal with it.

Where was I going with this? Oh yes, I was telling you about my penchant for tormenting Black male submissive types, which is something most Black female dominants don't do. I once topped an Arab guy named Farouk Ali, and showed him that female power is definitely here to stay, and there's nothing the draconian rules of his homeland of Saudi Arabia can do about it.

To really show Farouk Ali that I meant business, I tied him up and insulted him in Arabic, a language I am fluent in since I'm half Black and half Lebanese. I have a certain dislike of dudes from that part of the world because I grew up hearing hostile and racist remarks whenever my Black father and Arab mother were out together. Arab male racism is a thing, and they hate seeing Arab women with males of other races. Yeah, I don't like the fuckers.

That's why I took great pleasure in tormenting Farouk Ali and making him my bitch. I tied him up and pissed on his face, then tormented his cock and balls by dripping hot candle wax on them. Oh, and I also fucked him up the ass with my strap-on dildo, going so far up his ass that he's going to be walking funny for a week. Like I said, I enjoy tormenting males of all races, and Farouk Ali was just another tasty dish for your favorite biracial dominatrix to sample...

Ladies and gentlemen, now that you know who you're dealing with, let's move onto the main event. Turner Browne is a handsome and well-endowed Black gentleman who operates as a Bull in the Toronto area BDSM and swinging scene. That means he's that Black guy who fucks horny White women while their limp-dick White husbands watch. I don't know how those White bitches take a sixteen-inch Black cock up their asses or into their pussies, but they can't get enough of him. I'm going to change that...

I have a complicated relationship with Black men, I love them and sometimes I hate them. They get on my nerves, but move me in ways that males of other races never can. There are lots of Black men in the Toronto BDSM scene, but most of them chase White women or Asian women, and that's a bummer. I'm not angry or annoying like those stereotypical Black chicks you keep getting warned about. I'm cute and cuddly, until you step into my dungeon...

"Turner, my brother, I'm not like those White bitches who let you park your sixteen-inch Black cock in their mouths, pussies and assholes, I like a big Black dick, but not that huge, so I'm putting you in chastity," I said to him, and Turner sighed and nodded. Grabbing hold of Turner's super long Black dick and apple-sized Black balls, I put them in the chastity device.

"Yes Mistress KY, all the other female dominants I went to didn't think a Black man could be a cuckold, or interested in submission, thank you for having me," Turner said earnestly, and I smiled and nodded. I admired the brother's huge Black pecker which was ensnared by the chastity device. I've always wanted to put a big Black dick in chastity, and now, at last, one of my most forbidden fantasies has finally come true. This is going to be so hot...

"Well, Mr. Turner, I firmly believe that Black male cuckolds do exist, and I'm going to torment you like never before, and make you my bitch," I said pleasantly to him, as though I were discussing the weather or something like that. Turner looked at me, incredulity all over his face. I look cute, and people assume that I'm soft and sweet. This usually works to my advantage, until I move in for the kill, in a manner of speaking...

"What is this?" Turner asked, as I snapped my fingers and a tall, slim, pale-skinned and red-haired figure appeared out of the darkness of my dungeon/basement. I smiled at Brock Wilkinson, a young guy I met at a BDSM munch in the Ajax area a while ago. Brock is forthrightly bisexual and absolutely dedicated to me. I like using his, ahem, services, as I train my new cuckolds.

"Mr. Turner, this is Brock, as part of your cuckold training, you're going to experience his cock, now, open up that mouth," I stated flatly, and when Turner didn't obey fast enough, I forced him to his knees. Brock stepped closer and rubbed his big pale cock against Turner's lips. Turner hesitated, then began sucking Brock's cock like a good cuckold should. I smiled and fingered my pussy, pleased by what I was beholding. This was so damn hot...

"Hmm, nice technique," Brock murmured as Turner eagerly sucked his cock, and I nodded in approval. Like a lot of very macho Black men, Turner has definitely hooked up with guys before, even though he bangs a lot of women. The way he sucked Brock's cock was not that of a novice. I'm a mixed-race woman who is sexually turned on by watching a big Black man suck a big White cock. Is that a crime? I sure as hell hope not.

"Nice, Turner, you got Brock's cock real hard, now watch him fuck me, while your big Black cock, your precious BBC, is in that chastity device," I chided Turner, and then I grabbed Brock and pulled him out of his lips. Turner looked almost disappointed, and he watched as I put a condom on Brock's dick, then rubbed it against my pussy. Time for the cuckolding fun to really begin...

"Turner, be a good Black cuckold and watch your biracial mistress get fucked by my big White cock," Brock said, and then he entered me with a swift thrust. Turner watched as Brock began fucking me with slow, deep strokes. Brock cock is only eight inches, half as long as Turner, but it satisfied me. I love big cocks of all shades but I can't take a sixteen inch Black cock in my mouth, pussy or asshole. It would simply kill me, thank you very much.

"Yes Mistress KY," Turner replied, and the big and tall Black dude, fully cuckolded, watched as Brock fucked the hell out of my pussy. After a while, I demanded that Brock pull out. The dude was still hard. That's good. I've got major plans for his cock. I made Turner turn around, and spread his ass cheeks for me. After lubricating Turner's ass and putting a condom on Brock cock, I guided the White Bull's cock into the Black cuckold's backdoor. Let's get it on...

"Brock, I want you to fuck Turner's ass, this brother right here has been parking his huge Black cock in the mouths, pussies and assholes of White women, time for him to learn what a big White cock up his Black ass feel like," I said, laughing. Without further ado, I stepped back and let Brock shove his big White cock up Turner's ass, and that's when the former Black Bull and new Black cuckold began screaming like a little bitch. This was so damn hot that I began fingering my wet pussy right then and there...

"Hmm, I love a tight Black male ass as much as I love a juicy Black pussy or mixed pussy," Brock said, as he smacked Turner's ass and drilled his cock into his backdoor. Turner squealed as Brock fucked him with deep, passionate strokes. I got tired of Turner screaming real quick and fetched my strap-on dildo. I silenced Turner's screams by shoving the dildo down his throat. Turner got the hint and sucked my dildo as Brock fucked him up the ass. Let the good times roll...

On that particular night, my Bull and friend Brock and I truly wrecked Turner Browne, taking turns banging him up the ass. I love bending Turner over and fucking him with my strap-on dildo while he sucks on Brock's cock. Good times, folks. After this really fun experience, the three of us hit the showers. Brock and I exchanged handshakes with Turner Browne and then sent him home in an Uber paid for by us. All is well that frigging ends well...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • BWC for Black Bull Masters

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 400 milliseconds