• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • An Unusual Job – Aftermath

An Unusual Job – Aftermath

A mere month after his job for Baron Draieh, Kallin heard that the lord was invading the neighboring duchy. Immediately, he kept his contacts busy looking for Artal's daughter. Which was what brought the Kae Solune to a nameless village in the middle of nowhere, north of the duchy. He had been in the tiny settlement for two days, posing as a traveling pilgrim. Much of that time he had spent at the local tavern, feeling out the locals.

They told him of a newcomer, a witch woman from the south, who'd taken over an abandoned hut an hour's walk east. On his third morning, Kallin found himself walking along an overgrown trail hoping for he knew not what. According to an old acquaintance who owed him a few favors, this could be the girl he sought. Even so, this close to the border of Aldwin, the neighboring magocracy, the village story gained some weight of truth.

By the time the Kae Solune reached sight of the rundown, and poorly repaired, hovel, he still hadn't made up his mind. If he found Ilusial, he could offer her a life. She would no know he had been the one who'd ruined her old life. Or, he could just turn around and walk away. The woods and fields weren't his element, but no one would know he'd been to the hut.

All those thoughts fled Kallin's mind when the inhabitant of the home emerged. He only caught a brief glimpse before she was out of sight around the corner of the dwelling. She was dirtier and more haggard than he remembered, but she was definitely Ilusial. He would swear to that by the Solune himself. Without conscious thought, Kallin stole across the intervening ground toward the hut. It was bare and practically empty. The only furnishing was a rickety chair that the thief wouldn't trust with his weight, normally. Now, he tentatively, gingerly, rested himself on its three wobbly legs, feeling the old wood of the seat sag noticeably.

He only had to wait a few moments before Ilusial returned. She paused for a heartbeat in the doorway, reaching for a makeshift club. Kallin mentally winced, she was a perfect target, outlined by sunlight in the doorway. A throwing knife was in his hand before her's was halfway to her pseudo-weapon.

"If I wished to harm you," he said conversationally, "you would be dead now, my dear. Now, please keep your hands away from the club and hear me out."

The woman said nothing, but she moved away from the stick. His knife vanished as quickly as it had appeared. He smiled and gestured at the simple room. "This is your's? No need to speak, just yet." She nodded. "You are Ilusial, daughter of Duke Artal," Kallin continued.

He watched as the woman slumped. He was right. That thought was confirmed as she started sobbing. "Yes, I was his daughter," Ilusial said between small, mournful, sounds, "once. Cast out and disowned. He's sent you to kill me, hasn't he? To wipe away his shame? Or Draieh has? To gain vengeance for . . . being insulted so?"

The Kae Solune shook his head. "No, Ilusial, not at all. Quite the opposite, really." Smiling, still, Kallin rose and walked over to the former noblewoman. He wrapped his arms around her unresisting shoulders, drawing her close. "I wish to offer you a new life, not as good as your old one, but better than this," he whispered.

Ilusial stiffened in his arms. He felt her shake her head against his shoulder. But, her denial felt weak, hollow, to one experienced in his brotherhood's mysteries. Kallin asked, "You would rather remain in such squalor? You who knew the luxury of a ducal court?"

Again he felt her shake her head against his shoulder. Knowing he'd convinced her already, Kallin gently stroked her back to calm her. "It's alright, Ilusial," he whispered, pressing his lips to the top of her head, "Just relax and let the gods help you, through me."

The former noble nodded against his chest, then. Her arms snaked around his waist, clinging to solidity, something similar to her old life. As Kallin tilted her head back, brushing his lips against her forehead and eyelids, she practically melted against him. A moment later, their lips met once, tentatively. Then a second time, with greater assurance, as his arms tightened around her.

It didn't take long for Ilusial's simple shift to slither down her body to the floor. As each inch of her flesh was bared, Kallin's lips followed the rough homespun. He laved a trail of kisses down her throat, to her collarbone, to her shoulders. Resting his hands on Ilusial's hips, the thief pressed his lips to the upper swell of each of her breasts, then to the valley between those glorious mounds. He whispered, "Absolutely lovely, milady. Stunning."

On his knees, he circled Ilusial's pale pink aureolae with his tongue before sucking one stiffening, pebbly, peak between his lips. A sharp gasp escaped her lips as Kallin began to lightly suck on her nipple. Both of her hands tangled in his hair, pressing his head against her breast. His hands came down to cup and kneed her firm buttocks, then.

Slowly, he moved downward, trailing kisses over her ribs. Another gasp came from Ilusial as the tip of Kallin's tongue circled her navel. Then, he began to work his way back upward, retracing his path. Eventually, their lips remet and the thief's clothing and gear started falling to the floor of the hut. His partner's eyes widened and her breath caught in her throat as Kallin's erect flesh was released to touch her bare skin.

As the couple continued to explore each other, Ilusial led Kallin inch by inch into a corner of the hut occupied by a pallet. Gently, the thief lowered the noblewoman to the rude bed. He lay on his side against her, his arm around her shoulders. Their lips still pressed together, Kallin slid his free hand up her smooth thigh, to her hip. He traced her belly and ribs with the feather-light touch of his fingertips before finally covering Ilusial's breast with his hand.

While their tongues twined together, Kallin kneaded her breast, his palm rubbing her sensitive nipple. All of which elicited soft moans of pleasure from Ilusial. Hugging her close, he released her breast and drew his hand down her body. It slid over the outside of her thigh and his fingers danced their way back up her inner thigh. Almost immediately, Kallin felt her dampening arousal.

Once he was assured of her readiness, the thief rolled atop his partner. He supported most of his weight on his arms and legs, in deference to her size. Instinctively, her pelvis ground against his as a loud moan of desire passed her lips. Kallin bent to suckle at the noblewoman's breast, rubbing his tongue across her nipple, as he ever so gently pressed the head of his phallus between the folds of her nether lips. Her body accepted his intrusion, her slick canal practically absorbing his whole length with ease.

After holding still to let her body adjust, Kallin continued caressing Ilusial's arms, sides, and thighs. He wrapped her legs around his waist, to spread her wider. Then, the thief started slowly thrusting his member in and out of her slit. Each stroke was long and slow to tease her. In response to her silent entreaty, though, he quickly sped up until he was pounding in and out of her body. To Kallin's surprise, she began to shudder beneath him after a couple heartbeats. A few more after that and he felt all the muscles in his shaft contract, expand, and continue rippling, filling her with his seed.

A few wind down thrusts later, Kallin collapsed in her arms, holding Ilusial close. He listened to her heartbeat as her shuddering breath matched his own. Slowly both hearts and breaths returned to normal as they relaxed and recovered.

Two hours later, the pair were on the road heading west toward Kallin's home . . .

(Author's Note: This story is told from Kallin's recollections. There are, obviously, a few gaps, due to this perspective. :) ) (Author's Note 2: If you feel that this story deserves something less than a 5 rating, please leave comments on how to improve the story so it'll be a 5. Thanks.)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • An Unusual Job – Aftermath

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 222 milliseconds