• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Ride Home

The Ride Home

My senior year of high school had just ended and summer had finally arrived. I had just dropped my girlfriend off at her house and was heading home when I saw Adri walking from the school.

So me being the kind person I am pulled up beside her and asked if she wanted a ride. She didn't like walking so she got in my truck and I drove to her house. Now Adri isn't just a normal girl she's a very hot and has every guy lusting over her.

A couple years back we had a thing going but I never pursued it but now to my disappointment. We were still best friends though and hung out all the time. I pulled up to her house and before getting out Adri leaned over and kissed me on the lips. This surprised and shocked me but how could I be bothered by this.

The whole way home I just couldn't get her soft lips against mine out of my mind. That night I didn't sleep either and just wondered how much she really did like me.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I'm a 18 year old senior in high school I'm about 6'0 175 pounds. I have an athletic build which cam from doing both track and football. I have brown shaggy hair and beautiful eyes or so I've been told.

My girlfriend is a junior, now don't get me wrong she's very pretty but just doesn't look anything like Adri.

Adri is a senior just like me. She's been in my class since Pre-School. She has black hair with a very hot body. Nice ass and beautiful lips that are to die for.

The next day at school I felt kind of awkward around her but we didn't mention the kiss last night and just acted like nothing had happened. Even though we both felt the passion for each other.

That day instead of walking she asked me for a ride and of course I agreed hoping I would get another surprise.

This time when I dropped her off she leaned in for a kiss again and gave me a quick one and tried to leave, but this time I grabbed her and held her for a long kiss. I would stick my tongue in and she would push hers in my mouth. We french kissed for ever it seemed and neither one of us wanted to quit.

I had to fight her off and asked if she wanted to come to my place for a little while because my parents were out of town for a couple of days. We pulled into my house and before we even got in the door we were already lip locked with each other.

We went straight for my room and hit the bed and Adri was on top of me. We frenched for a couple of minutes and I started to run my hands up her shirt unto her perfect tits. She wasn't wearing a bra and I loved the way her nipples felt running through my fingers.

She was wearing a very short denim skirt which I pulled up which revealed her pink thong she was wearing. I pushed it over to one side and started licking away at her sacred spot. Her pussy was shaven except for a small square patch on the front of it.

I stuck my tongue all the way in her and started tongue fucking her. She was loving it. It didn't take long before she was cumming like she never had before.

Adri crawled off of me and pulled down my track shorts that I was wearing. She started giving me the best blow job that I have ever experienced before in my life. In no time she was swallowing my cum that was blasting from the tip of my cock.

We started kissing again and I started sucking on her boobs. I was horny again by this time and we were ready to fuck for our first time ever.

I didn't have condoms but we were so ready we didn't care. I pointed my cock at her and started fucking with everything I had. We were both really enjoying it. I would speed up and go very quickly and then slow down before I came.

I needed to come and couldn't hold it much longer so I pushed all the way in and hit her cervix and exploded shooting my cum deep inside of her. My cock went limp but I just didn't have the strength to pull it out.

We put back on our clothes and I drove her home. She gave me a long passionate kiss before she left and we knew this would not be our last time.

Leave Feedback telling what you think, or if I should make a part two.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Ride Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds