• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Corporate Ladder

The Corporate Ladder

Mr. Blank set up and arranged everything neatly on his desk. He so disliked clutter. The impressive mahogany desk was the centerpiece of the room and was strategically placed to maximize his authority. He had selected two chairs in front of the desk to be purposely shorter than his imperious high backed leather chair, letting him look down his nose at whomever sat in them.

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in." Blank said in his gravelly voice.

An attractive woman walked into his office. Her dirty blond hair fell neatly at her shoulders, and her gray business suit fit her athletic frame perfectly.

"You wanted to see me sir?" She asked.

"Shut the door Ms. Kline, and have a seat."

Mr. Blank's eyes bore a hole in the young lady's buttocks as she walked towards the door. Each firm cheek clenched and released in a provocative fashion, that brought a twinkle to the old man's eye.

When the lady sat down, Mr. Blank leaned forward in his desk and stared down his nose at her.

"Ms. Kline, may I call you Debbie?"

"Of course, sir."

"Ms. Kline, first I thank you for your time today."

Blank reached into a drawer in his desk and produced a thick file. He let it fall in the center of the desk with a dramatic thud.

"Ms. Kline, Debbie...this is your file. Do you know what's in here?"

"Um, sir...let me explain." Debbie's normally smooth features contorted into a frown. "First sir, I disagree with most of the item-"

"Debbie, I could care less. They're in here weather you agree with them or not. Poor attendance, tardiness, LESS than spectacular performance...you are in short, a lousy broker."

"Mr. Blank! I don.."

"Silence woman! If I want to hear excuses I'll get on the phone with Marketing. I brought you here for a specific purpose."

Silence...Debbie tensed up and her frown deepened.

"Ms. Kline, I'm well within my authority to fire you on the spot for poor performance. If you want to keep your job, than you will suck my plump cock this instant."

Mr. Blank's face looked stern and glacial.

Debbie's looked cool and composed. Not at all worried and she replied.

"Mr. Blank, this is sexual harassment of the worst kind and I will NOT tolerate it! I will sue this firm for every penny it has! You can kiss your ass goodbye!"

A slow grin spread over Mr. Blanc's face.

"I thought you might say that Debbie. So, in addition to blowing me, you will bend that proud ass of yours over my desk while I swat it, and then corn hole you."

"You have lost your mind Mr. Blank." She reached in her purse and produced her cell phone. "I'm calling my lawyer right now!"

Mr. Blank calmly pressed a button on his desk and the wood paneling on his back wall slid away to reveal a monitor screen. He grinned like a shark and pressed a second button, the screen leapt to life, showing Debbie in amazing detail, leaning on a copier for support, her skirt hiked over her waist while a young man pounded her slit. There was no audio, but it was easy to see by the look of sheer bliss on her face that Debbie loved every minute of it.

The color drained out of Debbie's face.

The old man chuckled. "Didn't know we had a camera there...did you! That's correct Ms. Kline, if you make a federal case out of this, with your personnel file, our lawyers, and that tape, not only will you STILL be fired, but also I'll distribute copies to the all the brokerage houses in New York. You won't work in THIS city again. Now, I repeat, if you value your job...suck my cock. NOW."

Debbie's lower lip began to quiver. But she got to her feet. She stood and took a stumbling step towards him.

"Hurry Up Debbie! It isn't like you've never sucked dick before." Mr. Blank pushed himself back from his desk and unzipped his fly. His wrinkly, flaccid penis hung out, like a bloated worm on a hook.

Debbie look as if she was going to be ill, and as she came closer, Mr. Blank stood up from his chair and snatched her by the hair and jerked her to her knees. He promptly sat back in his chair and tugged her face into his crotch.

Debbie gave it a few tentative licks, flicking her tongue over the head.

"Dammit woman, you'd better suck like you want it. If I'm not hard in two minutes I'll sack your worthless ass!"

A sigh escaped her lips as she funneled the cock into her mouth, it was soft and tiny and fit easily. She began kneading it against the roof of her mouth with her tongue while sucking on it gently.

Debbie felt him stir in her mouth. First, a little, and then he began to expand. She was surprised as she had to work her jaw to keep him inside.

Debbie felt her face redden, she had been in many compromising situations, but never one where she felt so dirty or powerless.

"Ahhhhh...yes! That's the stuff! Keep it up Ms. Kline. Hey... 'Keep it up' I made a joke! Hahaha!"

Debbie began to choke slightly as Mr. Blank's cock sprang to life fully and began to tickle the back of her throat. The horny old man thrust his hips forward and pulled her head in close. Debbie began gagging and flailing around, but the old man held her head there with impressive strength.

"That's right you lazy slut! Suck it down to the root! To the balls! Oh...yes....."

Mr. Blank began pumping his hips in and out while Debbie choked and made guttural sounds from the back of her throat. Finally the old man let her up for air. Debbie coughed, gasped, and a thick rope of mucusy saliva bubbled up from her mouth, still attached to Mr. Blank's shaft. Debbie's eyes had begun watering and looked blood red. She panted and gasped for air, coughing and sputtering.

"And back down you go!" Blank pushed Debbie's face back down on his pole and resumed humping her mouth.

"This is only way YOU'll ever get to the top in this city! Ohhhhh."

Debbie's face ran with tears as Mr. Blank violated her mouth with every thrust. She could barely breath, and keeping from vomiting was taking up the rest of her effort. She burned with shame as he seized her by the ears and jack hammered his penis down her throat.

"That's right-uuuuOOOOOOOOO!"

Blank suddenly lost control and began spunking in her mouth and throat. Debbie began thrashing madly in his lap as almost all of her air was cut off by his blood-engorged cock.

Debbie was held fast as the old man emptied his load. The cum congealed like tapioca pudding and was nearly impossible to take down easily.

"Ooooo. You slut...take my seed! Swallow it all! Ohoooooo."

Hacking and gurgling sounds came from Debbie as she struggled to swallow the load with Blank's cock deep in her esophagus. Her jaw was spread open wider than it had ever been. It felt like it was coming unhinged, like a boa constrictor.

"Milk it, with your throat...yes.....ohhhhhh....whore!"

Finally she had taken all he had and he unsheathed his glistening wet cock from Debbie's throat. His withered, liver spotted shaft was still rock hard and pulsing. Debbie looked in awe.

"Now...Debbie, in order to place you in the proper state of mind, bend over my desk. Now."

"Please, Mr. Blank..." Debbie panted, "No more."

"Now trollop!"

Debbie, spit and sperm still streaming from her mouth, struggled to her feet and placed her palms flat on his desk. She hated what was being done to her, and wept bitterly.

"Save your tears, Ms. Kline, you'll need them in a moment."

Debbie gasped as she felt his cold, rough hands shoot under her skirt. He hooked his fingers under her panties and dragged them down to her ankles. She felt a cool breeze on her cheeks as her skirt was yanked up past her waist exposing her bare ass. It was rosy pink and heart shaped.

"Ah, Ms. Kline, what a fine ass you have!" Blank grasped a generous handful of perky flesh in each leathery hand and squeezed. Debbie Squirmed in discomfort, her face red, jaw sore and the acrid, bitter taste of Blanc's cum in her mouth. But her discomfort didn't end there, whimpering and sobbing she felt her lecherous boss spread her cheeks painfully wide holding her open to the air.

"Look at that hole twitch! Ah I do love it!"

"Mr. Blank, p-p-please...no! Don't do this. I'll be good! I swear!"

"Oh Debbie, you ARE good! Very good indeed! The way you loved me off in your mouth was priceless!"

Blank worked a wad of spit in his mouth for a moment, and then spat it right in Debbie's twitching anus.

"Oh No! Please NO!"

Blank didn't respond, he simply began working his purple head around the rim of Debbie's hole, gradually pushing it in. Debbie began crying openly, shudders and sobs wracking her body.

"Make it stop! STOP! PLEASE!"

Blanc had worked himself, halfway inside and then began pumping. Shallow at first, but deeper and steadily deeper. Debbie's hole gradually expanded and sucked Blanc's cock inside. He reveled in the feeling of her warm cheeks nestled against his balls. The slap, slap, slap of his rhythm and the pitiful cries coming from Debbie were almost too much for him but he held off coming.

He leaned forward, belly to back on top of Debbie and slowly began rubbing her clit with a light touch, while keeping up the steady pumping of her ass. As he began flicking her hood back and forth between his fingers he could feel her slowly becoming wet.

A low moan escaped Debbie's lips and she arched her back to meet Blanc's shaft.

Debbie could feel Blanc growing rock hard in her ass and knew he was close to coming in her. She shuddered as her rectum expanded and stretched sending a shooting sensation through her body and she ground her hips on his hand and met his cock with each thrust.

Blank's penis grew still more and totally filled her ass. Stretched to the limit, she knew what was coming next. Blanc erupted inside her with a yell, the tremors shot through her and she felt her whole body clench as a powerful orgasm left her collapsed and panting on Blanc's table.

Blank pulled himself out her with a slow glistening draw and smiled to himself as he watched his spunk dribble out of her ass and trail down her leg.

SIX MONTHS LATER

Debbie sat at her desk. It was a humble sectional with a switchboard phone, and a large desktop computer as it central features. A large brass nameplate declared it belonged to "Ms. Kline".

Suddenly her desktop intercom crackled to life.

"Ms. Kline, It's time for dictation."

Debbie lowered her head and sighed. "Yes Mr. Blank, I'll be right in." She stood up, smoothed her dress and walked in the heavy walnut door to Blank's office, shutting it behind her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Corporate Ladder

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds