• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The British Actress

The British Actress

"Female young actresses wanted" it said on the sign. It did look a bit worn down and the house wasn't in its prime days. But Anna had just arrived to Hollywood from her hometown, a small little village in England that you almost couldn't find on the map, and had been trying to get an audition for the last 6 days. This was her last chance before she was out of many and didn't have anywhere to stay. So, she knocked on the door and waited.

The door flew open and a small man said: "Whadda ya want?!"

"Ohhh... I saw the sign," she said as she pointed on the scrappy sign, "and thought that you might want to hire me."

"Ahh alright then, come on in" the man said. "I'm John, I thought you where some damn kids that have been running around here for the last couple of days. So I'm sorry for my rough greeting, although it is a rough business." He said and started laughing.

"No problem" Anna quickly replied.

The hallway almost seemed even crappier than the outside of the house, but she wasn't to complain. The walls where covered with big posters of lightly dressed women, revealing a lot but not all. She started having second thoughts about knocking on the door. But on the other hand, she was almost bankrupt and had to at least try to get a small movie role.

John showed her into a room and told her to take a seat – and she did. He walked around a small table, filled with papers and magazines, and sat down.

"So, tell me about yourself and why you want to work for me? Have you seen any of my films or!?" again he laughed.

"Ohhh yes, I saw one just a couple of days ago... but I can't remember the name of it..." I just hope he believes me she thought. The truth was of course that she hadn't seen any of his films, she didn't even know who he was. But she figured that she had a better chance if she pretended to be a big fan. So she kept going. "It was the last one that... ahhh what's her name again... the blonde girl on the wall in the entry hall, you know." She smiled at him and hoped that he would buy it.

"Ohh, you mean Betty?"

"Yes, exactly that's her"

"yeah, so you liked it?" he asked.

"Ohhh, Yes! It is my absolute favourite! And she is so pretty and such a good actress you know... that's why I came here... I was hoping that you might be able to give me a small role, maybe even as a co-star in one of her movies?" She knew she was pushing it, but someone had told her last night that in Hollywood you had to push it to have any chance at all. There were so many people coming there to be stars, so that you had to be pushy to be remembered. And since she hadn't gotten anything yet by playing that sweet little country girl, she decided to try for this instead.

"Yeah, she was great in Jungle fever" John said. He looked at the girl sitting on the other side of the table. She was cute, really cute. Maybe 5 foot 3, about 110 lbs., had a slim waist and nice long legs. Her breasts where big, to put it mildly, probably a double D at the smallest. I wouldn't mind making a couple of movies with her... he thought. But John also understood that this cute little girl opposites him had no idea what kind of movies he made. Partly it was his fault, he hadn't told her and he hadn't fixed that broken sign outside – but so what? She was here, and he wanted her in his movies.... And she wanted to be an actress. So..

"So what did you think of the rest of the actors on that movie? Anyone you liked especially?"

Anna figured she was on the right track, John seemed to like the input she gave him about how she liked his movies. So she kept it up "ooohh.... Yes of course. I liked them all, especially that big dark man with almost no hair" she hoped that there was someone that would fit her vague description. She thought: well a movie called jungle fever has to deal with the jungle, and in the jungle most man have a bit darker skin than others. "I am sorry that I again can't find his name, but I always have problems with that, I never remember anyone's name."

"Don't worry about that, I wonder if you are thinking of mr Dull" he said and picked up a photo from a drawer under the table and handed it to her.

Anna looked at the photo, and saw a really handsome man. A big and tall, black, handsome man. "Ohh yes that's him... he was great I wish I could be in a movie with him sometime." Again she put on a smile and blinked her eyes at John. He seemed to be a nice guy, but at the same time he was a bit strange. She could feel how he was looking at her body more than at her, and he seemed to focus especially on her breasts. But on the other hand, she knew she had beautiful breasts, and that they where pretty big. And she actually did like when people looked at her large breasts, it made her proud since they where all natural and didn't sag at all. On the other hand, how many 19 year old girls had sagging breasts?

"Well, you know I am actually looking for someone with your looks for a sequel to Jungle Fever. It's working title is Jungle Fever 2 – the Jungle takes it all. Betty was supposed to play the main figure, but she quit just as we where about to start the shooting... so if you are interested I would like you to take her role?! Whadda you say?" he hoped that it would hit her with surprise and make it easier for him to sign a deal.

It came as a shock to Anna. "I... I ... I... I mean yes of course, I'd love to" She couldn't believe what just happened. She got offered her first role ever, and as a, no as the main character, and she didn't even have to do any strange things. She had heard many girls saying that you had to blow loads of people just to get to the casting, and she hadn't even given anyone a single blowjob.

"Great, there is only a couple of things we have to discuss and sort out first" John said.

Alright, here it comes, Anna thought. I have to get down on my knees and crawl over to his table and put his cock in my mouth. Not that she hadn't done such things before. That was one of the reasons she left home. Even in the car while her friend Earl was driving, just that the police had stopped them and seen what she was doing. But she had been so into it that she didn't even see them until she lifted her mouth from his cock and got blasted with his cum all over her face. That's when she realised that two law officers had seen her, and one of them had been her brother in law. Well, that wasn't the worst. But in order not to tell anybody what he had witnessed, her brother in law started black mailing her. So the whole of last year she had been giving him blowjobs when ever he wanted – and that was often. That's why she finally left. And if she had to give this chum a blowjob to get the role, well hell yeah she'll do it! Sometimes you need to take some "pain" to win the game she thought.

"Yes, of course, anything" she said with a big smile, leaning forward showing of her cleavage.

John looked straight in between her massive breasts and was already thinking of giving them a well deserved hard fucking. Instead he said "Well, we need to write a contract, discuss your wage and get you ready for the film" he said. "I do have Betty's old contract here" he waved a piece of paper. "but I want to add one thing first if that is okey?"

"well, what?" Anna asked a bit confused.

"Well, I don't want to get in this trouble again that my lead star abandons me just before the production is to start."

"Ohh, that is not a problem, I'll promise I won't quit before the film is made!"

"Well, that is great but I have already planned for another couple of sequels if this one works out, and I don't want you to run away from the rest."

She couldn't believe what she was hearing, he wanted to sign her up for more than one movie straight away. "Ohh I promise I won't run away" she said smiling at him. "I'll do as many sequels as you want, I swear" she said again.

"Well, then you won't mind signing this paper once I have put that on there, that you'll star in all my Jungle Fever sequels? It is just to make sure that I won't be standing there with a whole crew and no star."

"Ohh, sure, I'll sign it"

"Alright, I'll just make a new one and I'll be right back" he said and disappeared into another room.

A few minutes later he was back with a new paper in his hand. He handed it to her and told her to read through it. She did.

"Everything alright?" he asked.

"Sure, I just have two questions, the first what does this mean?" she pointed at a paragraph on the document.

"Ohh, that is just to make sure that you'll attend all the promotional tours we might be doing."

"Aha, alright, and the second thing I wanted to ask was about my salary. I am a bit low on cash right now, so I would like some sort of advance... If that is possible. Else I won't even be able to find a place to stay... unless" she winked her eyes and looked at a couch in the right hand corner of the room.

"Well... we normally don't pay out the salary until the film is done, and if we do, we have to cut the salary by about 30%. I am sorry but that's business policy" he said.

"Oohhh" Anna said looking sad.

"But if you need somewhere to stay for the night you can crash here. It might get a bit crowded, cause I also live here. But if that doesn't bother you, then it's no problem"

"Alright, if it is ok, I'd love to stay here, it would make it so much easier for me." She said as she signed the contract.

Stupid little girl John thought to himself. You just signed up for some sick shit! I'll bet you'll regret it in the morning when we start filming. He laughed out loud.

***************'

Anna had been told by John that she should sleep on the couch. He had disappeared into another room making some phone calls, for setting up the filming tomorrow she thought. Meanwhile she took of her clothes and lay down on the sofa, she only had her push-up bra and a tiny pair of g-strings on. There was a small blanket that she pulled over her body as it started to get cold. She could feel the smell from the sofa, someone had definitely had sex in it not to long ago. But she wasn't to complain, she had somewhere to sleep for the night and it didn't cost her a cent.

She turned around and faced the back rest of the sofa with her face. The smell got stronger. She started thinking of all the times her brother in law had made her suck his cock... and even though she was angry with him, she had learned to enjoy sucking a big cock and having all it's cum spray on her face and into her mouth. She snuggled up a bit closer to the back rest and felt how her noise hit it. But it also hit something else, something that hadn't really dried up yet. She knew the smell of it, and she wanted it bad. She put out her tongue and licked it. "Mmmmmmm cum" she thought. She hadn't had any since she left England. She licked it again and started dreaming about all the cum she had swallowed back home.

Suddenly she felt how the blanket was lifted and how someone, John she figured, moved in behind her. She pretended to be asleep. He moved up closer and was pushing his body against her back. She could feel how his dick was pressing on her ass cheeks – she didn't move.

His hands started softly rubbing her back, travelling downwards to her waist and further down towards her round perfectly shaped ass. Anna wasn't sure what to do... was she to let this guy fuck her in the sofa? It probably wouldn't have been the first time it happened, thinking of the cum on the backrest. Or was she just to pretend as nothing? She decided on the last thing – as long as she didn't really have to give any sexual favours she would avoid it.

His hand was on her ass, and started fondling and groping it. His fingers went down her crack and pushed hard against her tight little anal chute and her pussy. She could feel how she started to get excited and she pushed her ass back towards him a little more.

He kept his fingers probing around on the outside of her small panties, they where getting moist. Suddenly Anna felt how his now rock hard cock was put between her cheeks. "SHIT!" she thought, "he wants to fuck my ass!" She had never been ass fucked and didn't want it to happen either. But just as she was about to "wake up" and tell him to get the fuck of, she felt how he started sliding his cock up and down in her crack between her cheeks.

It felt strange, but it was a lot better than getting ass fucked, so she let him continue. His hard cock was moving faster and faster in between the cheeks. It didn't fell bad, actually it felt pretty cool, a bit strange but definitely cool. After a minute or two she felt how John tensed up and let his cum fly out over her ass. She still pretended to be asleep.

He massaged it into her skin and then abruptly just turned around and started snoring. "What the fuck!?" Anna thought, he just fucked my ass cheeks, sprayed his cum on my butt, rubbed it into my skin and now he just fell asleep? "Damn, this got me hot and horny" she realised. But there was nothing she could do, cause she was afraid that she would wake him and let him understand that she was awake all the time, without trying to stop him.

Instead she let her mind drift away to a sexual haven and tried to fall asleep herself. It didn't work that well, instead she just got more aroused and wanted to rub her pussy more and more. But she didn't dare to do it, what if he woke up? What if he would find her masturbating in his sofa?

About 4 a.m. she fell asleep; horny, tired, expectant for the filming tomorrow, and glad that she finally had gotten a contract – as a main character in something that she hoped would become a well known movie series...

******************************

Please send comments, suggestions and ideas for the next chapters and for new stories to the address in my profile.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The British Actress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 245 milliseconds