• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • An Admiring Brother-in-Law

An Admiring Brother-in-Law

I am Sharadha living in Chennai I'm 39, my husband is Ganesh he is 51 a nice gentlemen we have two kids my son is 14 and my daughter is 8. We are a happy family. Ganesh works in a good MNC and earns good income. We had a very active sexual life in our early days but lately he is getting a bit relaxed, and may be he is thinking its time to move to the next stage.

But for me when I got married I was only twenty four and at that age I had no knowledge and exposure about sex, I can't say I enjoyed it to my full satisfaction. But now being 39 I feel like a full woman, a confident woman, and for the last couple years I wanted it more than ever before.

Although I'm frustrated I never showed my feelings openly, but always had that desire burning inside me. My brother-in-law (Husband's younger brother) Ramesh got married couple of years ago to a homely girl, Ramesh has started to behave bit differently with me. Initially I didn't take it seriously but as time went on I started to notice, he stares at me, always try to be nice with me.

Ramesh is a nice guy same like his elder brother, he is only 34 very well built and his wife is also a beautiful girl, but she is a bit too slim and lacking curves in the right places. She has a small breast and a small composition in the back also, I thought may be that's why Ramesh is fooling around me.

As I said earlier I'm a full woman now, although I was similar to Ramesh's wife in my early days, now I have right proportions in right places, I can be called a plump woman. My figures are 38d cup, 34 waist and 42 lower hip. But I think my assets are belly in my waist and my deep navel, which looks really sexy in sarees. I have seen number of them staring at my navel, thinking that people are staring at make me really hot. My husband's family is a big one he has 4 brothers and 5 sisters, most of them are living abroad. His youngest brother and a sister are living in India. My mother-in-law takes turn in staying with the others and us, she is a good lady but lately not in good health. For the last few months she is staying with her youngest son.

One day Ramesh call My husband and said his wife is going to see her parents and won't be back for two weeks and asked whether he can drop my mother-in-law at our place until she returns. Ganesh ask me whether I can go and stay at his place with my daughter and look after my mother-in-law, because Ganesh had no time to take my mother-in-law to the doctor for her check ups, if she is to stay with us.

At last it was decided that I would be going with my daughter to Ramesh's place and look after my mother-in-law until his wife returns. I was a bit tensed and thrilled thinking of staying at Ramesh's place.

First day at his place, he show us the room for me and my daughter, it is one of the two rooms in upstairs and the other one is their master bedroom. My mother-in-law's room is down stairs, as she can't climb stairs.

After my daughter left home to school, I went to use the toilet and as I enter it with out knocking to my shock I saw Ramesh bathing naked. I was really taken back and tensed and started to admire his body, and the water running all over him and to my surprise I saw his cock and it is a huge and really thick I could not take my eyes off. All this time Ramesh didn't notice me, then suddenly he turns to my side and looked at me and kind of embarrassed, I said sorry straight away and he apologized for not closing the door properly, but never made any attempts to cover his prick.

After that incident I made my decision seduce Ramesh. I started wearing see through sarees, folding them below my navel and exposing my belly. I noticed Ramesh staring all over my body and even making accidental brushes when moving around. Friday morning I called Ganesh and told to pick our daughter from school and she will be going to dance class for the weekend from our house, as it is easier for her. Ganesh agreed to it and ask me to pick her up again after school on Monday.

This leaves me a good time to employ my seduction seriously on Ramesh as I had almost three days. Friday night I put on a sexy nightgown, it was arm cut and revealing neck and in the bottom it is an inch or two above my knees. He wears a sarong and came out with bare chest it really turned me on, I admired his hairy chest. While we were watching Television I sat across him and did some Sharon stone stuff, now I know that he really wanted it and started talking some adult chats and some double meaning jokes and the conversation went on well. After a while I said I needed some clothes so I asked him whether he can buy them when he is going out tomorrow, he said yes and ask me what kind of clothes I am looking for. I said I need couple of tops and skirts to wear at home and some Bra's.

He asked about the sizes, I said, "Well can you guess them" and I stood up for him to take a good look at my breast. He looked at them, this time staring at them with authority and said "Well I don't know may be 36 or 38". I said "ok tomorrow you buy them and come we will see how effective your measures are".

Next day he came up with Couple of tops and very short skirts and asks me to try them on. And he also gave me couple of bra's and said, "I hope my guesses are correct". I took them all and went in, I checked at the dresses, both the tops were kind of see through and deep necked very revealing. I could sense I slight bending of my body would reveal my deep cleavage. I got the Idea what this bastard is up to and thought he really has hots on his elder brother's wife.

I saw at the Bra, and it was 38c cup so I put that on I saw my self in the mirror, both my 38d were popping out, so I decide to wear one the short skirts and then call Ramesh. As Ramesh came in and saw me in one of those tiny skirts almost 3 inch above my knees and my bra at a ready stage to break up. I can see his eyes all over my tits.

I said, "Look what you bought its really not my size this is a smaller one". He said, " Yeah but it looks good and sexy". He continued "You have a sexy body sharadha and Ganesh is very lucky, specially you have an attractive belly and a navel to die for. No one can't resist playing with those ample tits".

After saying all these he looked at me with a kind of fear. To make him feel a bit easy I said "well thanks for your comments, do you want to feel my tits" saying that I opened the bra hook and took his hand and kept it on one my breast.

He started squezing them on and took me closer and

pinched my nipples as I began to really excite him with my soft hands.

"Be gentle, you're very large..." I whimpered as i prepared for the entry of this obscene cock. Ramesh grunted and filled my mouth with his tongue in response.

"Gentle" he said. "I'll show you what gentle means..."

The swollen, purple head bumped against my outer lips as he mounted me. The pressure was intense and I knew that it was going to be painful. I was in no position to stop it though and tried desperately to relax my pussy muscles.

The fat cock head slid suddenly into my tunnel, and I experienced a blinding pain as Ramesh savagely thrust over half the length straight up myself. I was stretched beyond belief and my pussy was sucked in and out as he began to punish my little cunt. Ramesh bit hard into his muscled shoulder as he pushed his steel-like penis deep into me, re-arranging my internal organs without care. He felt like a mountain of muscle and power that had dominated me and would use me as he saw fit.

Ramesh felt the vice-like grip of my pussy as he steamed deep into me. He loved to hurt his girls, his big cock damaging them. They never felt the same and although he was rough, they often returned for more. I was whimpering in shock as he pounded his fat cock-head into the back of my pussy, that he would make me so sore and I would never forget this fuck. He flexed his thickness to cause a ripple of pain, I cried out in the flash of an intense orgasm and he slowed to let me recover.

With that he removed his massive cock from her flooded fuck-hole and began to roughly finger me. His mouth breathing hard onto my face, he said "Down on your knees, Sharadha"

I scrambled off the table and knelt on the cold, hard concrete floor face to face with his long, thick angry cock. My hand slid quickly down the length of his shaft and ended up on his massive tight balls. I massaged his testicles with the fluid I had accumulated on my hand from his cock and opened my mouth really wide. The smell of my pussy was strong as I fed the beast into my warm mouth, but his plum like head tasted good.

Ramesh gripped my head and began to roughly fuck my mouth, bashing against my throat and making me gag repeatedly. His orgasm built quickly as he saw my wide eyes filled with submission and fear. His balls swelled and shot an obscene amount of hot cum into my mouth. Like a good girl I swallowed it all and gently lapped at his twitching cock as he let the feeling wash over him.

We were jerking, thrusting, and crying out in pleasure. My orgasm seemed to go on forever because Ramesh kept right on fucking my ass.

"Yes, you are so fucking good!" He said. "That was amazing!"

We dropped to the bed and lay there trying to regain our strength. After a few minutes, we gathered our clothing and dressed.

We had a excellent week at Ramesh's place till his wife returned, and we both know this is just the beginning of our new secret relationship.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • An Admiring Brother-in-Law

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds