• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • First Night Out Ch. 02

First Night Out Ch. 02

This week had been a flurry of shopping for Maddy, as she went out and purchased lots of tops and other hot items to wear to the club. I had been surprised by her acceptance of both the lifestyle and her part in it showing off her body and her curves to everyone in the place.

The outfit she had chosen for this, her second foray into her lifestyle exposure was a spaghetti strap top that was braless and hugged her curves and a short pink handkerchief skirt that showed her legs beyond belief.

We had met a couple named David and Sandra on the internet and had met them for drinks earlier in the week, the drinks had led to dancing and we had a wonderful time together getting acquainted and spending some time getting to know each other. We found that none of us had had a lot of experience and that we were both kind of new to the lifestyle but it was decided that we would meet at the local club for some drinks and fun.

Maddy was very hot looking and as we sat at the table away from the bar, her attire, or lack of it was very noticeable by all who were there, and she was relaxing in the safety of being there with me. She and Sandra had some meaningful dialogue about the sensuality of the place and David and I stood back and let them talk.

The night progressed and Maddy had several shots of Tequila, which was certainly a danger sign under normal conditions. But then David and I started teasing them about dancing on the pole. So they went for it, as we watched the two of them gyrated and grinded on the pole and then came back to us looking very excited.

We talked as we drank and discussed their dance and David brought up the fact that most women danced topless on the pole, and soon the next song started, Black Velvet! Soon they were both on the pole, now I need to take the time to tell you about these two women... Sandra 5'6" tall, dark, asian descent, with a very curvy 35, 24, 36 inch body and Maddy with her 5'3" tall 36. 24. 36 figure, moving like a couple of cats toward the pole and as we watched they melded into one on the pole. Sandra began swinging around the pole as Maddy started moving into it, then as I watched, Maddy's right breast was uncovered, as was Sandra's, I found out later that it was Sandra who uncovered first Maddy's and then her own breast. I was standing close by in case one of the guys wanted to get fresh and I moved forward and reached for her top and uncovered the other breast.

It is interesting to note, and I have recently, that although Maddy has some very strict boundaries about a lot of things, I can take control of her and force her to go beyond the "breakable" ones, the boundaries that are not set in stone, but that she has established in order to present the picture that she has felt comfortable with all these years. Sandra continued to dance with her and soon they were both topless, I watched as the two of them moved around the pole, moving close together, the pole between them their breasts enmeshed in each other as they began to rub together.

I had stepped away from the pole and leaned against the bar, as I watched Maddy turn her back to the pole and slither up and down it as Sandra reached around her and caressed her breasts. She leaned back and put her head on Sandra's shoulder as Sandra continued to stroke her breasts and as I waited, one of the gents at the bar, told me how hot he thought my lady was, and I completely agreed with him, wholeheartedly. Standing there with my pants tented as I watched the two women move, I wondered just how far Maddy would go with this dance of theirs tonight... then as quickly as it started it was over and they were walking back toward the table. Maddy's eyes were sparkling as she approached me and pulled her straps up once again concealing her breasts, she leaned toward me and kissed me deeply as the crowd was applauding the erotic show by the very sexy women.

So we were now back at the table, and Maddy's face was glowing, as we talked she squirmed and so I slipped my hand up between her legs to be rewarded with a very wet pussy, I leaned over and kissed her neck and quietly invited her into the couples room. She moved past me and into the couples room and as we entered, she sat on a couch that was close to the fireplace. She settled down and then spread her legs as I began eating her, and soon took her to orgasm, then the fun started.

David and Sandra had come in and joined us on the couch, David seated and Sandra kneeling and sucking his hard cock into her mouth, I continued to lick and suck Maddy as the couple next to us began moving into a more fevered pitch, Sandra's top was off completely, and she was swallowing David whole, which he was thoroughly enjoying.

Maddy and I switched places and she began to fellate me as I sat on the couch next to David, the girls matched their tempo and Maddy reached over and held Sandra's free hand as both of them continued to suck and lick our hard cocks, both were topless now and Maddy had been wearing suspender panty hose so it was an easy matter for her to spin around without removing any more clothing and settle back onto my hard cock.

As she faced away from me she was watching as David moved behind Sandra and was sliding in and out of her. Sandra had moved over closer to us and put her head over next to Maddy who lovingly stroked her hair as she was being ridden hard by David from behind, soon Sandra moved her arm across Maddy's legs and was hugging her and she and Maddy and David all moved in the same rhythm.

This continued for a time before Sandra moved over between my legs and she and Maddy embraced, she had done it with David moving with her and soon, Maddy was moving on top of me like with feline grace sliding forward and back on my hard Cock as Sandra and she held each other, David behind Sandra, continued to match, stroke for stroke the rhythm Maddy had established and I could look up and see Sandra's glazed eyes over Maddy's shoulder as she began to shudder with her orgasm, as she began to move into orgasmic tremors she began crying out in little moans and kissing Maddy's neck, Maddy moved more insistently in my lap and I saw Sandra's hands stroking her sides as Maddy's tension built, she seldom had an orgasm in this position so it was obvious that she was feeling overwhelmed with feelings of love and soon she began to pant, and to cry, " Oh yes... oh yes... oh yes... oh my... oh I'm gonna... mmmmmmmm" and that is how she slipped into an orgasm that took a couple of minutes for her to come down from,

In all of it, I forgot to cum, I was so caught up in watching the action in front of me, as Maddy climaxed, I watched David tense and I saw Sandra's eyes roll back as she felt the hot sperm enter her and she came again, sagging against Maddy who was leaning back into me as David was almost comatose across Sandra's back. I really was not sure what had happened but soon Sandra began to move a bit and kissed Maddy on the cheek, and the two women who had been so erotic to watch sat holding each other, quietly weeping. David slipped out of Sandra and joined me on the couch as my semi hard cock slipped out of Maddy and the women quietly enjoyed their own afterglow.

David and I looked at each other and with and un-spoken agreement put our heads back on the couch and rested quietly, realizing that it had been our privilege to be part of something very special and meaningful to the women we loved, we had no idea what had happened, just that something very special happened, that many look for and that very few ever experience.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • First Night Out Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 543 milliseconds