• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Initiation to Sexual Adventure Ch. 02

Initiation to Sexual Adventure Ch. 02

123

Note: Reading the first Initiation story will help you make sense of the first few paragraphs.

It was almost fully dark by the time I arrived home. The house was dark and shut, reminding me that my parents were away. I was feeling quite exhausted by the time I got inside. I unzipped my jacket and the lingerie fell to the floor. It was a reminder of everything I had been through, the accident, the photos, and the sexual acts I had performed. I picked it up and took it to my sister's room. The stockings I crumpled and shoved in the boots along with the suspenders and the bra. I put these as best I could back where they had come from, carefully replacing the magazines as well. The panties were stained with semen and I took them to the bathroom, where I filled a basin and brushed them clean with soap, then put them over the door handle in my room to dry.

Every time I moved I could feel the butt plug in me. I didn't find it uncomfortable, but it was a reminder of experiences that were somehow becoming a bit dream like. The plug told me they were real. I had dressed and made up as a girl. I had had sex with a woman, a first! She had sucked my cock! I had licked her clit and arse! I had sucked a man and swallowed his come! I had drunk his come from her arse! Some of these things were things I had dreamed about doing, but others were ones that my whole life to date had not prepared me for or had told me were not things a boy should be doing. At that time, bisexuality wasn't something anyone talked about openly, and if it was mentioned, it was derisively, "pooh pusher" and "arse bandit". I found it hard to reconcile this with the fact I had willingly responded to his kisses, and knelt at his feet, calling him Master.

I wasn't into fooling myself, I knew I had been forced into sucking his cock, and I had felt coerced into going upstairs, but the way I had looked at myself in the mirror and thought I was sexy, the way I had responded to his orders to touch her, the way I had responded to both their kisses; I had wanted that, I had liked being told what to do, and I had enjoyed doing it. In my room, reviewing what had happened, I found I didn't even mind the fact I had sucked him off. It was sex, pleasure, adventure, and it was good. In retrospect, it was her attitude that had made it ok – without her reassuring me it didn't make me less a person and that this was a special pleasure, I would probably have never accepted it except as a forced violation. She had made it acceptable. Looking back now, I can see that I had been very cleverly manipulated, but at the time, I just knew that less than one week later I would be on the phone, stating I had seen the ad and would like to apply for the job.

As I showered before going to bed, I knew I would have to take the plug out. I pulled on it but it didn't seem to want to come out. In the end, I squatted as if I was going to the toilet, and pushed as I pulled. I felt it quickly enlarge me to ripping point, then it slipped out and the relief came. I poked my arse with my fingers, surprised by the size of the hole, then feeling it close around my fingers. As I viewed the plug for the first time, I realised how small it was, about three inches long and no more than 3/4 inch across. How had they fitted those bigger plugs into themselves? I washed the plug and carefully hid it in my room.

During the next few days, my time alone wasn't spent looking at magazines. I would go to my sister's room, pull on the stockings and fasten them, pull up the panties and put on the boots. Then I would go to the bathroom, pull down the pants, lubricate myself and the plug with soap, and insert it, pretending it was a cock. Then I would go back to my sister's room and try on various combinations of clothes. Finally, I would come by rubbing myself looking at my latest creation. I found it didn't matter about what I looked like, it was the thrill of pulling on the clothes that excited me.

Of course, I replied to the advertisement by phoning the number, having talked it through with my father beforehand. He had worked on farms in his youth and knew the benefits, so was quite pleased I had reached this decision by myself.

"That sounds fine," Mr Thomas said after he had asked me some questions about myself, mainly for my parent's benefit as they heard my end of the conversation, "why don't you and your Dad come out one evening and I'll ask you some more questions face to face?" I checked with my father, and we settled on the next evening before dinner. "You should be prepared" were his last words as we were hanging up. With my father there? How would he know?

The next afternoon after school, I carefully prepared myself. I inserted the plug and pulled on the stockings and panties. I put on my normal clothes over these. By the time my father was ready to go, I was wondering if I had made a mistake – what would happen if he noticed? The trip out to the farm was good, however, as my father opened up with stories of his time on farms. He thought it was quite good that this would be a live-in position, it would give me an opportunity to be involved in the whole working day of rural life.

Obviously, he and the Thomases had met before, and he chatted to them after I had been formally introduced. They were very realistic, acting as if the last time they had seen me was a few years before, and Mrs Thomas remarking on how much I had grown. I was looking at him when she said this, and his wink caused me to almost explode in laughter, which I disguised with a short cough. We then had the sort of brief conversation about jobs around the farm that is usual in these circumstances.

"Why don't I show you where Sam will sleep," she said to my father, "while Dan gives him a quick look at the farmyard, then we'll let you folks get back to your dinner." We all went out the door towards the farm buildings, they to the right, us to the left, towards the office. During our walk, he was all business, telling me about the farm, the dogs, the equipment, the stock and so on. We reached the office and went inside, and he immediately went up the stairs and into the long room. I followed.

"You have done well Toy, I am pleased." I immediately went forward and knelt at his feet. "Good." His hand came down and ruffled my hair, then moved and opened his fly. I reached up and pulled out his cock, immediately licking the head and sucking on it when it was free.

"Stand, and pull down your trousers." Even as I wondered what was going to happen, I did as he said. His hands wandered over my cock, the panties, and came to rest on my cheeks. He slid a finger beneath the panties and rubbed my crack, feeling the hard plastic of the plug.

"Very good. Dress now." I did as he indicated and stood before him. His hand came to my head and pulled me forward for one of his hard, thrusting kisses, then pushed me down. I sank to my knees, obedient, and fastened my hand then my mouth on his now hard cock. It was much as the first time, eventually he was fucking the back of my mouth, and soon released his load right down my throat. I sucked him dry and soft then, at his direction, replaced him in his jeans.

"Stand." Again he kissed me, sharing his taste. At the back of my mind I was wondering what my father would have said had he witnessed this, but I responded willingly. He pulled away. "You are released."

We went back to the house via the little separate cabin that would be my home. This stood on a small lawn between the house and the implement sheds. I would be able to use the shower and facilities at the back of the long room.

My father and Mrs Thomas were finishing a cup of coffee by the time we returned. Mr Thomas reassured my father that he was totally satisfied (Mrs Thomas winked at me this time) and would be only too happy to employ me throughout the summer. They talked about a wage rate that seemed good to me, and my father agreed. It was agreed I would start immediately after the holidays began, in two weeks time.

On the way home my father was again quite talkative, saying what nice people they seemed and that he was sure everything would be to my liking. I nodded and agreed, tasting come at the back of my mouth, wondering what other adventures I would be exposed to, wondering what my father would say if I told him Mrs Thomas had rings through her nipples and clitoris. Almost two weeks later I arrived on the farm in the early evening of Sunday. We had decided I should be there in order to start early on Monday. Mr Thomas came out to meet me, showed me a space in the implement shed where I could keep the bike, and led me to the cabin. This was really only a single room, 10 by 6 workers hut. It had a bookshelf, a set of drawers, and an open wardrobe. The door was sheltered by an enclosed porch, with a space for work boots and weatherproof clothing. I unpacked my backback while he watched.

"You may as well keep your toilet gear over at the office bathroom. Bring it over now, Girl is waiting there." I turned to grab the small bag. I was just turning back when his cold voice hit me. "Oh dear, you obviously haven't learned some things well enough. I think a little lesson might be in order." I stopped dead. I couldn't think, what had I done. It hit me and I sank to my knees in front of him.

"Master, I am yours."

"Too late, Toy. Obedience must be instant. Undress. Now!" He turned and went out the door and strode across to the shed. I quickly stood and began to take off my clothes. By the time I was undressed, he was returning. He came in the door and looked at me.

"This is worse than I thought. Who said you could stand?" I sank to my knees. "Put this on." I looked up, he was holding out an old leather dog collar. I took it and fastened the stiff belt around my neck. I waited. After some time he reached around and clipped a leash to the ring. I felt a tug as he moved away and I started to rise to follow him. The loose end of the leash came whistling round and caught me across the back. "I didn't say you could stand. Until you show proper subservience you can walk like a dog." He tugged again on the leash, and I settled on to all fours and began to proceed, naked, outside. "Bring your toilet bag." I turned, went back, and gripped the bag in my hand. A harsh tug on the leash and I dropped it, then gripped it in my teeth. "Good dog. Come, Toy."

He strode quickly down the cabin steps and across the yard. I had to lope on four legs just to keep up, and was constantly being pulled and tugged at by the leash. We got to the office and he opened the door, dropping the leash. I followed him in.

"Outside." He growled at me, just like he would with any dog. I turned to go and he hurried me on my way with a hard kick to the backside. I had been looking forward to this, and now one small error had me being treated worse than I had ever been. My shoulders hurt and my buttock hurt. My eyes swam with tears. The door opened.

He came out, her behind him. She wasn't naked, but dressed like a tramp. Hi white boots, too much make-up, a very tight bright red boob tube and the shortest white leather miniskirt I had ever seen. I could see all of her from where I was.

"What a pair," he said. "Girl was getting excited about you coming Toy, thinking about her pleasure, no doubt. Forgetting that you are not here for her pleasure, but for mine. And you, forgetting the most basic rule. Well, we will have to make sure this lesson is not forgotten. Girl, bring the dog upstairs." He headed inside. She leaned down to pick up my leash.

"This may not be pleasant," she whispered "but it will be an adventure." I couldn't reply with the bag in my mouth. She picked up the leash and gently tugged to get me moving. I was not sure what was going to happen. Not pleasant – what did that mean? I followed her, like an obedient dog, up the stairs. I stared at her in the short skirt, I could see the silver chain and the stopper of her plug as she moved. What she expected might have been unpleasant, but she was glistening between her legs.

He was waiting by the big chair. She went straight to him and knelt before him. I did the same. I was looking at the floor, as was she. He must have pulled her up by the hair, she rose so abruptly to standing.

"Slut. I should put you out on the street to sell your cravings." As he talked, he was right in front of her, moving forward so she moved back. Soon she was up against the table. He grabbed her shoulder and spun her round, then pushed her forward face down on the table. He took both her wrists in one hand and held them behind her back. With his other hand he undid his belt and released his trousers letting his fully erect cock free. He lifted her hands and her shoulders and face were driven against the table.

"Slut. You're just a hole to me." He drove his cock into her, slamming her forward against the table. I don't know whether the force of his entry or the ramming against the table caused her to cry out, but it was not a cry of pleasure. He was brutal, ramming her, lifting the arms up. He went for some time before he emptied himself into her. After a brief pause, he let her arms go and turned to me, his cock still big and dripping.

"Here dog, lick this slut juice off me." I hurried across, catching at his cock with my mouth and sucking at it, trying to get him clean. He bent over a grabbed my leash, and pulled up on it. "Both of you, just holes. Slut, get your cheap hole over here." She stood and moved toward him as he pulled me toward the chair. He didn't ask me to stand, he simply pulled up on the leash so I was dragged up by my neck. He placed the leash over the top of the high chair and pulled down so I was right up against the back, standing on my toes, head forced to the side. With his other hand he pulled the belt from his trousers and gave it to her.

"This dog needs training. One for not showing subservience." There was a brief swish and the leather of the belt thwacked on my backside stingingly. "Harder. One for not showing subservience." Again, this time harder, a sting that made me flinch. "Slut, you're being too soft. This is the last warning. One for not showing subservience." Again, and this time it was like I had been cut with a sword. I cried out. "Better. One for standing without being asked." Thwack. "One for a dog trying to walk upright. One for a dog using his hands. One for not stopping when his leash was dropped." Each one accompanied by a blow. I was freely crying out, tears streaming from my eyes.

"What would you rather be, Dog or Toy?"

"Toy." I sobbed out.

"One for speaking without permission." Thwack. I had relaxed and it was the hardest of them all. I cried out again. The pressure on the leash relaxed and I stood back on my feet. "One for a dog standing without permission." Thwack. I dropped to my dog posture quickly. "Look at the slut, dog, see how dirty she is." I looked up at her. Her over made up face was smeared with tears and rubbing against the table. Her boob tube had been pulled down revealing one breast, which had white and red finger marks on it, he had obviously been squeezing the breast as she whipped me. Her white dress was still ridden up to her waist, and his come was splattered on her thighs and dribbling down her legs.

"On your knees slut." She sank down before him. He pulled tight on the leash and raised me up on my legs. Holding me up, he moved close to me. His other hand found my cock, and started to fondle it gently. He leaned forward and started to kiss my face, then found my mouth. I responded to him as he forced himself at me, quickly coming erect in his hand. The leash slackened, and I quickly sank to my knees.

"Slut, give your hole to the dog." She went down on her hands, and turned her backside to face me. He tugged on the leash, pulling me to her. Her arse, with the plug, and her labia were fully visible. "Use that hole dog." I felt his hand on my still sore arse, the finger pressing my plug, then rounding to caress my balls. I was hard erect. I went forward on hands and knees and mounted her. When I was in her, I could feel the largeness of the plug against me, exaggerated because of her position. "Fuck her, dog, use that hole." I did. As I did he was behind me, gently slapping my still stinging backside with the belt. But the pain was building the pleasure, and as I came closer to coming, he swung a little harder. By the time I came, pain had ceased to exist and it was all just exploding senses.

"I don't like my holes dirty." He pulled me off with the leash. She turned and kneeled before him, as did I, still dripping come. "Get yourselves clean and dressed like the sluts you are." He zipped up his trousers, unfastened my leash, and walked down the room and out the door.

We both remained kneeling. I turned to look at her. Her smeared face looked back. She stood and held her hand to me. I took it and heaved myself up, feeling the soreness of where I had been beaten. We walked to the bathroom. While she squatted on the toilet, I turned the shower on. She came out as I was unfastening the collar.

"Don't do that unless you have permission." She smiled apologetically at me and pulled both the boob tube and the skirt down over her hips and stepped out of them while I refastened the collar. She bent over and unzipped the boots, removed them and stepped into the shower. I followed, and we started to clean ourselves. As I ran the soap over her she turned to me, letting me soap her front. The marks were still clear on her breast. I was gentle, but she took my hand and made me rub harder.

"After something like that, I feel I need a scrub – especially when he hasn't released us and there's obviously more to come. Besides, I don't mind the pain, although I really don't like inflicting it, which is why he made me whip you, as a punishment to both of us." She ran her hand over my battered backside. I winced, but was immediately confused by the sensation of pain and pleasure that had been planted in me. "I'll give you a cream that will take some of the soreness away so you can sleep ok tonight."

We towelled ourselves, and powdered our feet and underarms. She did my legs as well. She went to the cupboards and started pulling clothes out. She handed me a white suspender belt, white fishnet stockings and a pair of white panties that were very thick in the pouch. I carefully started putting everything on. She gave me a bandage like elastic strip which I pulled up to cover my chest. Two false breasts, slightly bigger than the previous time, fitted in pockets at the front. A tight, bright red knitted top completed the top. It bared my shoulders but covered most of my arms. The bottom rode up above my naval. She gave me a matching red mini-skirt made of an elastic material that hugged me all round.

While I was dressing in these, she pulled on a pair of shiny silver hot pants and a white mans shirt that she only buttoned once in the middle before tying the ends together, leaving her breasts swinging free and open to view as she moved, and her naval, like mine, uncovered. She retrieved the stilletto heeled boots she had worn earlier and pulled them on.

She looked at me, then motioned me to the table. She started to apply make-up to my face, telling me what she was doing as she went, and showing me what was used to do what. She looked at my made up face, then went back to the cupboard, coming back with a wig of long blonde hair. She settled it over my head and carefully brushed it, before tousling it slightly and gathering it loosely at the back in a band. She then turned to the mirror and started doing her own make up, again saying what she was doing and letting me see what she used to do it. She used a very dark red lipstick, big eyeshadow, and rouged her cheeks to accentuate the cheekbones. She achieved perfectly the tramp look she had worn earlier. The mirror showed me that I was wearing the same look. Finished, she went back to the cupboard and pulled out a pair of shiny vinyl boots.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Initiation to Sexual Adventure Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 167 milliseconds