• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Black Femdom for Black Muslims

Black Femdom for Black Muslims

Come here. You know what you came here for, my brother. You've been browsing the online world for a particular unicorn, the Black Dominatrix who caters exclusively to Black men. Everywhere you look, in the world of BDSM, it's stuff for white guys. Well, come here, and serve me, Mistress Shayira, the Black Dominatrix of your dreams. The only dominant sister in the world of BDSM who digs the brothers...

You're a regular brother in most aspects of your life, you hold a job, pay your bills, and take care of yourself. Perhaps you're a regular at the local bar, the local church or the local mosque. I, Mistress Shayira, know that brothers into BDSM and kink come in all packages. Haitian men, Somali men, Jamaican men, Nigerian men, African American men, all kinds of brothers like a feisty, dominant sister. This thrills me to no end, seriously.

I will do to you things you've previously only imagined, and I don't care if you're a macho brother who bangs a lot of sisters or fucks a lot of white girls. I don't even care if you're one of those outwardly masculine brothers who fucks both women and men. Lots of Black females are bothered by bisexual Black men, but I am not like that. I'll play with any kinky brother, regardless of his sexual orientation, as long as he obeys my commands. I am the Dominatrix, and don't you fuckers ever forget it.

Now, given the fact that most Black women in the world of BDSM chase white guys the way flies chase honey, you might be curious about my mindset. A strong Black woman loves only Black men. There are many among you who disagree, and that's fine. It is easy for a Black woman to get a White dude, or get with another woman in a lesbian relationship. The Black woman who loves only Black men is the strongest of all because she's got to hold it down when the world comes after her and her man.

The fact that I am a Black Dominatrix doesn't make me a man-hater or some kind of sexual freak or social deviant. I like to tame a brother, show him the full power of Black female domination, and I don't care who he fucks, or gets fucked by, when he's not with me. Black female domination is an art form, and as an art form, it is elevated when the Black man is dominated sensually by the Black woman. You dig? Cool.

I've been involved in the world of BDSM ever since I was twenty years old, and it's been over two decades since those halcyon days when I was a beginner. In that time, I learned a lot about Black female power, Black male sexuality, Black male insecurity, and the dynamics of power between Black men and Black women. I've come to discover that the service that I provide, as a Black Dominatrix catering exclusively to Black men, is truly essential. It's what I do to make the world a better place.

One of my first subs was this brother named Moe, short for Mokhtar, originally from the Nation of Somalia. Moe came to my place, looking all handsome, this tall, skinny brother with the unique charm of men from the Horn of Africa. Where Moe comes from, the women are all submissive and dull, due to the influence of Islam. Well, out here in the United States of America, dominant Black women exist and we are not intimidated by men of any color or religion. You dig?

"Kneel before me, Moe," I demanded, in my dominatrix voice, and Moe forgot about fourteen centuries of Islamic indoctrination and African machismo and knelt before me, the sassy, curvy sister from America. I smiled as this fine brother kissed my feet, then began sucking on my toes. I felt tingly where Moe's lips touched my toes. We were just getting started.

"You are exquisite, Mistress Shayira," Moe replied, and I nodded, then fixed a doggy collar around his neck, then led him around my house on a leash. I'm only five-foot-eight, but I carry myself like an Amazon. Moe is around six-foot-four, but I quickly showed the towering Somali Muslim brother who's boss, and further tormented him by making him follow me around the house on all fours like a dog. A lot of sisters think brothers are dogs. Me? I actually treat the brothers like dogs, and they love me for it!

"Yes, Moe, I know I'm exquisite, now, turn around and bend over the couch right there," I said to my slave as I led him to the living room. Moe bent over my couch without hesitation, showing me his cute ass. I am one of those females who's a sucker for a brother with a nice ass. I donned nice Black leather gloves and began spanking Moe's ass, and he tried to tough it out, refusing to scream. This is definitely going to be fun...

In the world of BDSM, female dominants like myself have categorized the males of the human species into tough guys, wusses and those with whom almost anything goes. Moe the Somali dude is definitely not a wuss, and he refused to scream as I spanked and then flogged his ass. I was determined to get some screams out of him, so I intensified things a bit.

"Moe, you've got a big ole Black dick, watch what I do with it," I teased him, and I took a chastity device and snapped it on Moe's long, thick dark dick. Moe's eyes went wide, and he looked at me as though I had two heads. I laughed at Moe like the She-Devil that I am, for I absolutely delight in tormenting Black men sexually. Gets my pussy all wet just thinking about it.

"Oh shit," Moe said, sighing deeply, and I then turned around, showing him my thick ass, which looked awesome in my short red skirt. I freed my big ole tits from my Black tank top and began sucking on my nipples while Moe watched. I know I look good. Mother nature blessed me with a sexy, curvy body, wide hips, thick legs and a big round ass. I've been told that my face is average, and that's fine. It's my raw sensuality and mesmerizing personality that entice men. Let's call it Black Woman Magic and move on.

"You can look at my sexy body, my curves and my big round ass but you can't touch," I teased Moe, and he smiled and nodded. I rubbed my big booty against his groin, tormenting him some more. To really shine Moe on, I laid him on the carpeted floor of my living room, and sat on his face. I like to smother a brother's face with my thick Black ass, and have him sniff my pussy while I ride his visage. Moe got the hint and slid his tongue into my holes, and I happily went on for the ride.

"That was fun, got anything else in mind?" Moe asked me, and I grinned, and fetched my strap-on dildo. You should have seen the look on Moe's face when I stroked my toy. I took some Aveeno cream, greased up Moe's ass and then pushed my dildo into him. Moe squealed like a little bitch as I gripped his hips and shoved my dildo up his ass. I'm not the gentle mistress you read about in romance novels. I'm a mean bitch who will tear a brother's ass up with my strap-on dildo until he cries or taps out, whichever one happens first. You dig? Cool.

I tapped Moe's sweet ass for hours, and in the end, the tall Somali brother had tears of pain and joy in his eyes. I let him get some rest, take a shower, and then got ready to send him on his way. Moe thanked me, and I hugged him before letting him go. Moe's got a prim and proper, Hijab-wearing Somali wife somewhere, and as her culture dictates, she submits to him in every way. That's fine by me. Next time Moe gets some booty from his submissive Somali Muslim wife, I know he'll be thinking of me, Mistress Shayira, and what I did to his booty. You dig?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Black Femdom for Black Muslims

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 106 milliseconds