• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Black Dominatrix for Black Doms

Black Dominatrix for Black Doms

Jamal Browne smiled to himself as he laid Kirsten Dwyer on her back, raised her slender alabaster legs in the air and popped his ten-inch Black cock right back into her asshole. The slim, blonde-haired housewife's lovely blue eyes popped as Jamal resumed fucking her in the ass. Time for this White slut to realize what she's been missing, Jamal thought to himself.

"Oh shit that big Black cock feels huge up my tight White ass," Kirsten squealed, and Jamal nodded and continued plowing her ass, watching as she rubbed her small breasts. From the first time Jamal laid eyes on Kirsten at the munch for couples into swinging and cuckolding, the Jamaican-American stud knew that she'd be an easy lay. After working as a Bull for lots of couples in the Montreal area, Jamal had a good idea who was into what just by looking at them.

Jamal Browne, a native of metropolitan Miami, Florida, found the City of Montreal, Quebec, kink scene much more interesting than he thought it would be. Out in Miami, with so many hot women of all hues, and kinky couples out to explore, a well-endowed brother like himself had no trouble finding willing bed partners of both sexes. Miami was considered a paradise for swingers and explorers of all things sexual...

In the City of Montreal, Jamal Browne found that the French Canadians, while kinky and freaky, were more private about their fun than Americans. That suited him just fine, as long as he got his dick wet. It was a stroke of luck that Jamal met Kirsten and Claude. Looking at the nerdy older White man and his sexy blonde wife prior to approaching them, Jamal knew he hit the Jackpot. They didn't disappoint in the bedroom either...

"Oh this is nice," came another male voice, annoying the hell out of Jamal. The burly Jamaican stud rubbed Kirsten's clitoris, causing her to squeal in delight, even as he glanced at her erstwhile husband, Claude Dwyer. The nebbish, fifty-something, pale-skinned and silver-haired cuck sat nearby, a chastity device ensnaring his meager cock, watching as his trophy wife Kirsten got fucked by a real man.

"Shut up, cuck," Jamal said, and Claude Dwyer shut his trap just like a true cuckold ought to in the presence of a strong, well-endowed and masculine man. Jamal smirked as Claude lowered his gaze, and continued to drill his big Black cock deep into Kirsten's asshole. The blonde hussy's backdoor was tight, but Jamal could tell that she was definitely no stranger to butt fucking. After a while, a butt lover like Jamal simply knows these things...

"Oh, Jamal, slow down, I think I got to fart," Kirsten croaked, and Jamal grinned, but didn't slow down...much. Seconds later, he felt a puff of air against his dick head and slammed. Even with a big Black cock wedged far up her asshole, the blonde-haired, freaky White mama managed to squeeze out a fart. Jamal laughed and continued to fuck Kirsten, and her pleasure-filled moans filled the bedroom...

"Claude, be a good cuck and suck my cock," Jamal said to Claude, after pulling his big Black cock out of Kirsten's backdoor. Kirsten winched as Jamal's cock popped out of her now gaping asshole, and squeezed out yet another fart. Jamal grinned, loving how nasty so many of these prim and proper White wives could be in private. He watched as Claude knelt at his feet, mouth open in anticipation of sucking some BBC.

"Thank you for this honor, Sir," Claude said, and then he fell silent as he wrapped his thin lips around Jamal's massive Black cock. Jamal nodded and smiled, watching as the older White dude sucked him off like there was no tomorrow. As a bisexual Black man who fucks anything on two legs, Jamal couldn't decide who sucked Black dick better, White women or White men. After a while, he decided that it didn't matter...

"Suck my cum and taste your wife's ass on my dick, you weak wimpy White man," Jamal commanded, and both he and Kirsten laughed as Claude polished Jamal's dick with his tongue. When Jamal came, Claude eagerly drank his cum. Jamal smiled happily, pleased to have gotten his nut off, and then he glanced at husband and wife dismissively. He was definitely done with them.

After his session with the Dwyer couple was done, Jamal Browne found himself bored. When he returned to the United States a few weeks later, he went to see an old pal of his, a certain curvy, forty-something African American dominatrix who goes by the name Mistress Shayira. Expressing his boredom with all things sexual to his long-time friend, Jamal declared himself down for whatever.

"Jamal, you came to the right place," Mistress Shayira said to the tall, handsome brother. Mistress Shayira is a lady of mystery, one whom many in the world of BDSM find controversial. In the world of BDSM, most of the Black female dominants cater to White men. Mistress Shayira broke the mold ages ago by only catering to the submissive Black men of the world. The world of BDSM hasn't been the same since Black male submissive types finally got their Black dominatrix...

"You think you can tame me, huh?" Jamal said defiantly, and Mistress Shayira smiled and nodded. Jamal looked at the curvy, sexy Black MILF. She looked smoking hot in a red tank top and Black leather pants, and that ass of hers was big, round and tempting. He was still admiring her curvaceous loveliness when she grabbed his big Black cock and big Black balls and ensnared them in a chastity device. Jamal was stunned, and Mistress Shayira laughed.

"Hmm, Jamal, I like the sight of a big Black cock in a chastity device," Mistress Shayira said, and then she clapped her hand, and out of the basement/dungeon's shadows came a tall, slender Somali man. Jamal recognized the brother as Moe, short for Mokhtar, a Muslim guy from the Horn of Africa who was nevertheless down for all kinds of freaky shit. When Moe began unzipping his pants, Jamal got nervous, and Mistress Shayira laughed.

"Jamal, Mistress Shayira told me that you like to fuck White people, male and female, well, around here, it's Black on Black, and we enforce this policy," Moe said, and he looked at Mistress Shayira, who nodded. Moe approached Jamal and grabbed his dick, and as Mistress Shayira watched, Moe began rubbing his dick against Jamal's face, causing the muscular Black stud to protest.

"Jamal, stop fidgeting and protesting, you're a bisexual brother who fucks White asses, male and female, time to suck some chocolate, you know you want to come home," Mistress Shayira laughed. Jamal hesitated, feeling both disturbed and turned on. After a long moment, Jamal began sucking on Moe's big Black dick, just like Mistress Shayira knew he would. I love my freaky brothers, Mistress Shayira thought excitedly.

Mistress Shayira donned a strap-on dildo, and stroked it while watching Jamal suck Moe's dick. After a while, she got tired of watching the action and joined in. Putting Jamal on all fours, Mistress Shayira spanked him, then spread his ass cheeks wide open and lubricated his hole. Without further ado, the Black dominatrix pushed her dildo into Jamal's ass. Time for this bisexual Black man to feel the true power of a Black female dominant...

"Look at him go, my sister, the brother is a natural," Moe said, eagerly shoving his dick down Jamal's throat while Mistress Shayira plugged him, filling his backdoor with her strap-on dildo. The dominatrix agreed and exchanged dap with her male friend, and together they worked over a certain macho bisexual Black gentleman, filling his holes quite nicely with the tools at their ( respective ) disposals...

"Moe, let's switch up," Mistress Shayira proposed, and Jamal turned and looked at her, then at Moe. He was hesitant, but also turned on. Sighing, he nodded his assent. Moe and Mistress Shayira exchanged a smile, then switched things up. Mistress Shayira tossed aside her strap-on dildo, and began grinding her wet, hairy Black pussy against Jamal's face. The brother got the hint and began eating the Black dominatrix's sweet pussy.

"Hmm, I haven't had Black male ass in a long time, I get Black pussy daily from the wife, this is a treat," Moe said, as he rolled a condom on his dick before shoving his cock in Jamal's ass. Jamal moaned deeply as Moe's cock popped into his backdoor. The macho bisexual brother, who'd fucked lots of White female asses and lots of White male asses, finally got to experience a big Black cock of HIS ass. It was a historic moment for him.

"Hmm, yes, Jamal, eat my pussy while Moe fucks your ass," Mistress Shayira cooed softly, and Jamal buried his tongue in her cunt, loving the way she smelled and tasted. Moe plunged his dick into Jamal's well-lubricated ass, loving the way Jamal's backdoor gripped his manhood. Together Moe and Mistress Shayira worked Jamal over, and as the night rolled on, a good time was had by all.

"This is hot," Mistress Shayira squealed as she came, squirting hot girly cum all over Jamal's face, and the brother eagerly drank it. Moe pulled his cock out of Jamal's ass, yanked off the condom and came. The bisexual brother had the tightest ass that Moe had ever fucked, that's for damn sure. After all the fucking and sucking, Moe, Jamal and Mistress Shayira lay side by side on the bed, with smiles all around. It was definitely a great night.

Long after Mokhtar "Moe" the Somali stud and Jamal Browne were gone, Mistress Shayira was aglow from all the freaky things they did together. She knew that Jamal would be going back to his usual activities, banging White women while their husbands watched. Lots of brothers like White women, and Mistress Shayira was more than okay with that. Still, she hoped that Jamal would come back and play with her and Moe again one of these days. Anything is possible...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Black Dominatrix for Black Doms

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 817 milliseconds