• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mike Trains a Slut Ch. 02

Mike Trains a Slut Ch. 02

12

Mike stretched lazily, struggling to suppress a loud yawn. He didn't usually nap in the afternoon, but his Aunt Beth was testing his stamina. They had spent the past few days having sex in every corner of the house. Beth had become a willing and obedient slut and seemed to be keen on catching up on all the years of sexual neglect she had endured at the whim of her late husband and a few other selfish lovers.

For her part, Beth was humming to herself as she prepared the evening meal. Apart from her ass still being a little tender from the punishment of a few days ago, she felt good, relaxed for the first time in years. She was surprised at her own reaction to what had happened.

The thrashings aside, Beth had found herself becoming very aroused when her young nephew had ordered her to masturbate herself and suck his cock. She shuddered a little as she thought about that. She loved sucking his cock, taking it into her mouth right to the back of her throat and then swallowing the hot sticky cum. Then he would slide his hard cock into her dripping wet pussy and pound into it until her orgasm exploded through her leaving her gasping for breath. She shivered again at that memory.

Even the housework was okay. It gave her something to do besides drink and gamble. Besides, she had come to enjoy pleasing Mike. When he was happy he gave her pleasure, but if she did something to piss him off, he would tease her almost to the point of ecstasy and then stop, leaving her tense and frustrated. Of course if she disobeyed him he would give her additional thrashings with the switch. She definitely did not want that.

Beth looked at Mike lying on the couch watching television. He was a good looking young man and had not treated her as badly as she had expected he would. She still thought he would quickly grow tired of her, so she had determined to enjoy her sexual awakening while she could.

Meanwhile Mike had been contemplating what to do next. He did not want Beth to get too comfortable just yet. He needed to keep her wary and on her toes, make sure she knew he was serious about her new role in the household. Slowly, an idea crystallized in his mind. Mike leapt from the couch to make a phone call.

After dinner Mike sent Beth upstairs to shower and put on the sheer black baby doll he had bought her earlier that day. Beth moved quickly, becoming excited as she anticipated what was to come.

It was not long before Beth stood in the living room in front of Mike modeling her new attire. Mike studied Beth carefully, admiring her round breasts and noting the already hard nipples pushing against the filmy fabric. He could see the wet spot that had formed on the black panties wedged tightly into the valley of her pussy.

At that moment the doorbell rang and Mike went to see who was there, but not before he had motioned Beth to sit on the couch and wait. Beth started to feel a little nervous about who might be there given her nearly naked state, but she dared not move. It was too early for Burt, her father-in-law, to return home from his trip.

She heard a female voice return Mike's greeting, and was immediately concerned as it sounded like her friend Katie Elliot. If Katie had found out that Bob had brought her home several nights ago she might not be willing to listen to the true story.

Mike let Katie enter the living room first and saw her stop in surprise when she saw Beth sitting on the lounge in the revealing baby doll pajamas.

"Very nice outfit Beth, but it's a little revealing isn't it?" she asked in an astonished tone.

"Hello Katie," she replied, her embarrassment evident by the deep flush on her cheeks and the down cast eyes.

"There have been a few changes around here Mrs. Elliot. Beth has been very bad and I've had to take charge to get the situation under control before my Grandfather gets back," Mike explained.

"I can't wait to hear this," she murmured to herself as she sat down next to Beth, who still could not look at her friend.

Mike ran his eyes over Katie appreciatively. She was taller than Beth and quite slim, small breasts hidden by a light blue shirt, while her slender legs were sheathed in tight leather pants. She looked to be about thirty-six, very attractive despite a few lines around her eyes.

"First up, have a look at this," he said hitting the play button to set the DVD going.

Beth quickly looked up, horrified at what she knew was going to appear on the screen.

"Please Mike, don't," she begged him tears welling in her eyes.

Mike ignored her and watched Katie's face as she took in the images moving about on the screen. He saw her recognize her husband and flash a quick look at Beth, returning her gaze to the screen with thin lips pursed tight. He watched anger building in her eyes as the tawdry scene played out.

As the screen went black, Katie turned to Beth who was still looking at the floor tears of shame trickling down her cheeks.

"So, did you enjoy fucking my husband?"

"No," said Beth, her voice hollow.

"Look at me you slut!" The anger in her voice shook Beth as she quickly looked up at Katie.

The angry face changed to a wry smile. "No, you didn't look to be having much fun. Not with that little dick of his," she added scornfully.

"To be fair she was rather drunk at the time and your husband didn't give her much choice," said Mike.

"Yes," agreed Katie, "he's a total ass hole, but that's nothing new. He's been screwing around for years, but I'll get next to nothing if I leave the bastard. You know what he's like Beth. How could you put yourself in that position? I don't want him fucking my friends."

Beth still could not look Katie in the eye or even answer her as she continued to sob quietly.

Mike sat down in the armchair before speaking.

"I thought as much. That's why I invited you over to see how disciplined Beth has become. She won't be gambling or drinking any more, or fucking her best friend's husband."

"Oh, and how can you be so sure of that?" asked a bemused Katie.

Mike looked at Beth.

"Wipe your face and get over here," he said sternly.

Beth quickly dried her eyes with some tissues and moved next to Mike.

"Sit on my knee," he commanded.

Her eyes averted from her friend, Beth sat on Mike's lap. Mike lifted and turned her face so that she was looking directly at Katie, holding her so she could not look away.

"Tell Mrs. Elliot who is in charge around here," said Mike as he placed a hand over her breast and fondled it gently.

Beth flushed slightly but held her gaze on Katie. "You're in charge Mike."

"Are you allowed to drink or gamble?"

"No."

"What happens if you disobey me?"

"I get a thrashing with the switch."

"And if you continue to disobey me?"

"You'll see that Burt kicks me out on the street."

Quietly he said, "What are you Beth?"

"I'm a slut," came the soft reply.

"Whose slut?"

"Yours Mike. I'm your slut."

"Do you like being my slut?"

"Yes," said Beth almost defiantly, looking steadily into Katie's eyes.

Mike looked over at Katie to check her reaction. She smiled back at him amused at how subservient Beth had become and amazed at the transformation from ice-cold bitch to hot blooded tramp.

"That's not much proof that you're the boss is it?" Katie arched a finely manicured eyebrow at Mike.

"We're only just starting," Mike replied.

He positioned Beth on his lap so that she faced Katie, pulling her legs wide open so that Katie could clearly see her clean shaven pussy through the sheer material of her panties. She could also see the material was rather damp.

Mike poked his finger on the wet spot, pushing it into the seeping crevice.

"See what a slut she's become. Even though she's embarrassed by your being here, her pussy is steaming up at the thought of that my cock might soon be sliding into it."

"So I see," said Katie. "You are a surprise Beth. All that crap you've told me about how sex left you cold, when all you needed was your Nephew's hot cock to thaw you out."

Mike put his lips to Beth's ear and whispered something to her and Katie saw her eyes widen and her face flush crimson. Then Beth stuck her index finger in her mouth and when it was good and wet, lowered it to her crotch. She pulled the wet knickers to one side and traced her finger the length of her dripping slit, parting the large pink labia.

Beth could feel the steady burn on her cheeks, but she was also excited by the situation. She held her eyes steady on Katie as she slid her finger into her pussy as deep as it could go and began to work it in and out, while her thumb gently rolled over her clit.

Katie was both stunned and turned on by the sight before her, as her own pussy began to get hot and wet. She licked her lips and looked at Mike for an indication of what might happen next.

Mike was busy massaging Beth's tits and pulling on the erect nipples, but he was getting uncomfortable due to his granite hard cock being trapped in his pants under Beth's ass.

"Enough of that," he ordered Beth. "Show Katie how much you like to suck my cock."

Beth slid from Mike's lap and he stood to allow her to pull his shorts down. Beth took hold of the waist band and pulled shorts and underwear to the floor in one motion, leaving his rigid cock bobbing in front of her face.

Mike saw Katie's tongue flick over her lips as she took in the size of his cock, which she noted was much longer than her husbands stubby little stem.

"Wait," Katie cried out. "I'll have first dibs on that cock."

She moved over to Mike, gave Beth a push to get her out of the way and knelt before the throbbing organ. Mike shuffled a little closer as Katie leaned forward and lowered her face to his cock. She licked the tip of her tongue across the head tasting the salty pre-cum that had started to seep out. Slowly she circled the head of his cock with her tongue as the slender fingers began to move gently up and down the length of the shaft.

Mike let out a little groan. Those fingers felt great, different to Beth's chubby little digits, as they wrapped right around his cock. Katie dribbled spit on the head of his dick and he watched as she moved her mouth over the flaring head and clamped the thin lips around the shaft. He could feel her tongue caressing the underside of the shaft making it nice and wet.

Meanwhile, Beth had sat on the couch, positioning herself so that she could see Katie's mouth working Mike's cock. Her pussy was tingling, ready for penetration as she watched her friend drag her tongue up and down the length of the shaft and she wanted to resume her self-gratification. Wisely, she decided to wait until commanded, and settled down to watch Katie work Mike's cock.

Mike looked down at Katie as she grabbed his ass with her free hand and held him steady as she leaned forward and slowly fed the entire length of his cock into her mouth, only stopping when her nose bumped into his pubic hair. He held her head with both hands as he felt her tongue slip out under his cock trying to lick his balls.

Katie pulled back until she held only the tip of his cock with her lips. She swirled her tongue around the sensitive head and then began to work the cock back and forth, her hand sliding up and down the slick shaft. She could hear Mike starting to breath harder and she slipped his cock out of her mouth for a moment.

"Don't you come in my mouth. I want this load in my pussy."

"That's fine by me," replied Mike.

Katie returned her mouth to his waiting cock and began to jack her hand up and down the shaft as her head bobbed working the head of his cock with her tongue and lips.

Mike looked at Beth. He could see the action was making her horny and she looked eager to join in. A groan escaped his lips as Katie fondled his balls and then traced a finger into the crack of his ass. It would not take long now, so he tapped lightly on her head.

Lifting her mouth off, Katie watched him as she held his straining cock tightly around the base until his urge to cum subsided. She moved back and sat on the couch pulling her shirt over her head. Mike could see her the top of her tanned breasts nestled into the lacy white bra. He watched as she quickly unclipped and removed the bra; the small apple sized breasts hardly sagging at all.

Mike moved between her legs and captured a pink nipple in his lips. Katie groaned as she felt the firm grip of his lips and held his head to her breast. He opened his mouth feeding the soft flesh into his mouth until it was full and flicked his tongue back and forth across the nipple.

He pulled his head back and attacked the other breast in the same manner as Katie reached down and unzipped her pants. Mike moved his head up kissing her neck until he reached an ear lobe, which he sucked into his mouth.

"Get my pants off now," Katie hissed in his ear.

Mike backed off until he could grab the cuffs of each leg. Katie raised her ass as he pulled the tight fitting pants down her legs and threw them across the room. Raising her hips again, Katie whipped off the tiny black thong to revealed her carefully shaven pussy, not a hair to be seen.

Turning her back to him, she knelt on the lounge holding the back for support. Mike grabbed his cock and moved up to her small ass and rubbed the length of his cock between the firm, tanned cheeks.

"Don't fuck about," said Katie impatiently.

When Mike heard this he jiggled his cock about until he could feel the wet pussy at its tip, then slammed his hips forward and buried his cock deep in the slick cunt, making her grunt loudly.

He paused while he took hold of her hips, and then began to steadily thrust his cock back and forth loving the feel of her firm ass as he bumped into it with every stroke. Despite the heavy activity of the past few days, he could feels his balls already starting to tighten, as he relished the feel of this new cunt.

"Harder, harder. Come on fuck me. Fill my cunt with hot cum. Slam it into me."

Mike redoubled his efforts, his groin smacking hard into her ass as he plunged the full length of his cock into her sopping snatch. He could feel his balls grow even tighter and he let out a loud yell as cum boiled from his prick filling her tight cunt. Mike slammed his cock into her again and again matching the rhythm set by his surging cock. Finally the spurting cum subsided and he collapsed over her back.

"Oh that was great. I love a good hard fuck, but don't think we're finished yet lover," she growled at him, grinding her ass into his crotch.

Mike reached beneath her and caught hold of her hanging breasts and squeezed them hard, giving both nipples a firm tweak.

"Well," said Mike, "Beth still owes you for fucking your husband."

"What do you have in mind?" purred Katie

Mike stood and allowed his shrunken cock to fall out of her cum soaked pussy.

"Lay down and make yourself comfortable."

He turned to Beth, sitting on the couch next to Katie, her face still flushed from excitement at the crude rutting she had just observed in close-up.

She stood as Katie lay back on the couch, one long leg dangling to the floor, the other resting on the back of the couch. Mike put his arm around her shoulders and nodded towards Katie, now fully reclined on the couch, her leaking pussy fully exposed.

"Take a look Beth. Have you ever taken a close look at a pussy full of cum."

Beth could not help but look as he indicated the gaping pussy with white jizz leaking out and trickling down between the cheeks of Katie's ass.

"Don't let it go to waste," said Mike. Get in there and clean it up before it messes the couch."

Beth clasped her hand to her mouth in shock. She had never contemplated such an act, or any other, with a woman before.

She looked at Mike. "But Mike..."

"I would not want to tell you twice Beth," he snapped cutting her off, a hard glare coming to his eyes.

Shoulders slumping in defeat once again, Beth knelt down by the couch. As she knelt Katie raised up on one elbow.

"Don't be silly Beth. Get up here and put that sweet pussy of yours over my face. I want to taste it before Mike fills it with cum."

Katie wriggled around to make room for Beth's legs as Beth turned her back on Katie and straddled her. She leaned forward over Katie's pussy and pushed her ass back towards the waiting mouth.

"Bloody hell. What have you got here Beth?" asked Katie in mock horror, as she saw the folds of labia hanging freely from Beth's pussy. Beth's face burned hot once again as she realized another woman was intimately examining her.

She saw that Beth was already wet from the excitement of watching herself and Mike as she impatiently grabbed Beth's hips and pulled the hairless crotch into her face and inhaled the musky aroma.

At the same time, Beth lowered her mouth towards the waiting cream pie. She could smell the sharp aroma of freshly fucked pussy. She hesitated to make contact, but a firm hand on the back of her head pushed her face into the waiting crotch. Her lips made contact just as Katie ran her tongue from Beth's clit to her tiny brown hole.

Beth shuddered at the contact marveling at how good it felt. He lips were covered in Mike's cum and she licked them tasting the mix of cum and pussy juice for the first time. She decided it was bearable, and dipped her tongue delicately into the sloppy crevice.

Katie picked up the pace with her tongue sliding up and down Beth's wet cunt. After a few strokes she stopped and circled the hard clit a few times, and then licked down the outside of the big labia.

Mike still held Beth's head and he pushed down hard and ground Beth's face into Katie's crotch.

Thwack! The sound of Mike's hand slapping hard against Beth's ass filled the room, a clear handprint outlined in the tender flesh. Beth lurched at the impact, but Katie's pussy hard against her mouth, muffled her scream.

"Stop fucking about and get into it, or that won't be the last one," he threatened.

Quickly Beth plunged her tongue into the cum soaked canal, and began licking and sucking out the creamy filling. Her head bobbed in frenzy as she steadily worked her tongue and lips over Katie's pussy. She could feel the older woman lifting her hips in response, grinding her pussy up into Beth's face, while sliding her tongue up and down the sopping pussy sitting on her own face.

Both women were starting to heat up now and Mike helped to raise the temperature more by reaching between the two, pulling at hard nipples and fondling the soft breasts.

He moved his mouth next to Beth's ear.

"Do you like the taste of fresh fucked pussy? Do you Beth? C'mon Beth get your tongue right into that sloppy cunt. Lick my fresh cream out of there."

Mike put his hands on Beth's head and ground her face into Katie's cunt once more.

Beth's legs were beginning to tremble as her orgasm began to build with the pressure being created by Katie lapping steadily from asshole to clit, only interrupted when she stopped to swirl her tongue around the swollen button. This caused Beth to re-double her own efforts, forcing her tongue deep into Katie's pussy, swallowing the mixture of vaginal fluid and cum that was pouring steadily into her mouth.

Beth switched her mouth to Katie's clit, nibbling and sucking on it while she jammed two fingers into the sopping cunt and feverishly worked them in and out. Beth felt Katie arch beneath her, body trembling as she was overwhelmed by her orgasm. Beth continued to suck on Katie's clit, milking her orgasm right to the end, until Katie's rigid body collapsed back onto the couch.

In the throes of orgasm Katie had stopped working her tongue into Beth's pussy and now Beth ground her pussy into Katie's face to encourage some action. Katie's response was to slap Beth's tender ass accompanied by a muffled,

"Get off me you bitch".

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mike Trains a Slut Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 148 milliseconds