• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Teresa and Miles do D.C.

Teresa and Miles do D.C.

I figured I'd continue with a few of our escapades. Parts are true. Parts are embellished truth. It's up to you to decide what is what. Enjoy.

- FL

*

"Nah, just a little while longer," Miles told me between kisses.

"Hey, remember it's my birthday," I told him.

"I know. I know. But let's just dance a couple more songs. I'm having a good time."

"You're such a tease. You know we're getting talked about in here, don't you? I mean, I am the only white person in here. You're going to piss off a few of your sistas."

"Look around Teresa. You aren't the only white person in here. See over there, two white dudes. I saw a white girl when I came out of the bathroom, too. Oh, and that white dude bartending. Then there's that girl sitting over, but I don't know if she's white or Mexican. It's not like we haven't been in black clubs before."

"Oh, six, seven of us?"

"We've been together 13 years now, and it's always like this. Either I'm one of a handful of black folks in the room or you're one of the only white people. OK OK OK how about this. You're the oldest white woman in the room."

"Fuck you. That's not funny. So stop laughing. Hey, stop laughing. You better be lucky that this "old" white woman doesn't decide to scan the room for some young black meat."

"Now that's funny. You know you're taken. As soon as we walked in here, you were taken. Look at me Teresa, why'd you marry me? I'm not one of those spineless, don't-give-a-shit-what-his-woman-does type of men. I have confidence, and that shows through. So, when we walked through that door, the brothas looked at me, back at you, and back to me. Each of them thought, 'Yeah, brotha pulled him a nice piece of white ass tonight.'"

"Oh, so I'm a piece of ass now?"

"C'mon back here, T. You know what I'm talking about. That's just how folks think. Nobody in here would believe that we've been married as long as we have and that we have two kids back home. They look at the interracial couple and instantly think sex. You know that. But back to my explanation: The brothas know you're off limits. Oh there might be one or two cocky enough to step to you and try to run some game. But we've been in here, what two hours; nobody has made a move on you. Nobody has made a move on me. Some of the sistas are mad. But hell, they don't know our story. And some of the sistas, just like the couple of white girls are probably jealous that because their man can't move like this."

"After all this time, you still crazy. All right three more songs."

"Three?"

"Hey, it's my birthday. I make the rules, so three more songs instead of two."

"All right. OK. OK. You better make them titties bounce then. Yeah... You go... That's it... 'Drop it like it's hot. Drop it like it's hot.' All right. All right. Yeah... That's it. Back that ass up... C'mon back here. Get up on this. There you go. ... Awww c'mon T you don't have stand up yet.

"There's something poking me back there. It's right there on my ... ahh, what's this here? Miles, you nasty man. You getting this little hard on dancing with an old white woman. I don't know whether to call you perverted or just sick."

"Since when do we dance and I don't get a hard on. You know what danci – hey what's up with that 'little hard on' shit? Oh, so you think that's funny. Ha ha ha. I'll whip out this thing ask the sistas what they think. We'll see who's laughing then."

"Nah, they don't need to see anything, except maybe me rubbing you a little."

"That's what I thought. Now you better close some distance between us before you get us kicked out of here. What was I saying?"

"You were about to tell me how dancing with me always makes you horny as hell. About how dancing with me makes you want to pick me up against this wall right here and shove this in me over and over and over."

"Yeah. I think I was going to say something like that. Nice visual. Somebody's obviously getting a little hot."

"Fuck Miles, I was horny at the end of dinner. I was horny when we walked in here. I was horny when we started dancing, and I'm horny now. We could've eaten dinner and walked out and fucked in the middle of mall for all I care."

"Yeah, you could've been ridin' my shit, looking at the Capitol building. Then I could've raised up and started hittin' it doggystyle while we looked that lights shining on the Washington Monument."

"If you don't shut up, we're not going to make it to three songs. I already told you I'm beyond ready to fuck. ... Hey why are they starting playing a slow song? It only 11:15. This club can't be closing this early."

"Ladies and gentlemen we're going to slow it down for a song or two," the DJ said. "Hey Teresa, where you at? Where you at girl? Ahh there you are. Ladies and gentlemen I want you to join me in wishing Teresa a happy 37th birthday. Sorry ladies, the brotha she's dancing with is taken and has been for the 13 years they've been married."

"You're full of surprises aren't you?" I told Miles.

"So," the DJ said. "We're going ol' school with a Heatwave and Always and Forever."

"Happy birthday girl," Miles told me then leaned down and kiss me as people around us clapped. "Happy birthday to you."

"How do you come up with this shit?" I said. "You always find some small way to make me feel special. But I'm not letting you get off that easy. I'm not feeling special until I have this inside me. Hey, we only have 40 minutes. After this song, let's walk back to the hotel. I want to come before midnight. Let's go."

"You sure you can wait until we get to the hotel. I mean, you're making no pretense about what you want to do, rubbing my shit right here on the floor."

"Nobody can see us anyway. The floor is too crowded. Plus I want to see how brave you are."

"How brave I am? Wait, what are you doing. You're actually going to take it out? Right here on the dance floor? Well, lets see how brave YOU are, because I don't care."

"You're a freak, an exhibitionistic freak. But you're my freak. ... No, don't back up. Stay close to me. I want it out, but I don't want anybody to see it. I want them to think I might be doing it. But I don't want them to really know. Plus, your shirt is long enough to cover it. ... Damn you really like this don't you. Your dick is so fucking hard."

"Let's go."

"Oh, so you want to go now. Now that you're horny, you want slip back to the hotel."

"Well, if you don't want to be arrested for me fucking you in this club, we'd better leave."

"Soon as the song ends, ok? I love feeling you in my hand when you're this hard. It reminds me of our younger days."

"Damn Teresa, it's not like we're old or something."

"Hey, it's my fantasy. Let me play it out."

"You've got half a song, so play."

"You remember the night we met. You ended up fucking me on the park bench. You know I wasn't planning on having sex with you at all. At first, all I wanted to do was talk and get to know you. Actually, I thought you were a little fat when I saw you standing in that road."

"Fat? C'mon now. I told you I played ball."

"Yeah but I've seen fat football players before. Anyway, that's why I was so surprised when you took unbuttoned your shirt. I never thought you would've been so ripped. I lost it right there. I didn't care if you thought I was a slut or not, I wanted you to fuck me."

"So, any guy with a nice set of abs could've fucked you?"

"Stop it, you know what I'm talking about. The conversation was flowing. We talked about some of everything. Hell, I thought you talked too much for a guy trying to get some ass."

"But getting ass that night wasn't my intention. It just happened like that."

"I know you weren't trying. That made it better. It was overpowering actually. I mean, you could've done anything you wanted to me that night. I was sprung – totally. And here it is, so many years later and I'm still sprung. And I know it's my birthday, but tonight you can do to me what you will – as long as all of this dick is involved. Let's go."

"You gonna put it back in."

"No, just stay close to me. Hug me from behind."

"You go girl," came a yell as we walked out the club's door. "Handle yo business. From here it looks like you got a lot to handle, too."

"You think they actually saw it," Miles asked me.

"By the feel of your dick, I think you probably hoped that they did," I told him. "Can it be any harder?"

"Let's walk a little faster. So we don't waste it. I don't know how many of these I have left in me."

"Oh please. You know your ass is worse than a fucking 18-year-old. You're always horny."

"And you're complaining."

"No. Never. Miles it's cold out here. Which way is it to the hotel? Let's hurry."

"Walk down this street here. We've got to get over to Ninth, that'll take us to Mt. Vernon Square and the Renaissance is on the other side of the square."

"Ok let's run."

"Hey, I don't have a problem exposing myself every now and then, but I'm not running down this sidewalk with a stiff dick. Hey, why'd you stop?"

"I just wanted to get a few final strokes in and I'll put it away. Your ass better not let it get too soft. What time is it?"

"11:35."

"Damn, c'mon. We only have 25 minutes. ... Wait! Don't leave my ass. I just wanted you to hurry."

"If we don't hurry we're going to miss midnight."

"OK, there's Ninth. Which way."

"Left, a couple blocks. We need to get by whatever this is they're building. Just keep running. ... The view from back is pretty nice, anyway. Hey white girl! Where'd you get an ass like that!"

"Back at 'cha black boy. You like this ass. You like the way it moves when I run? You like that don't you? Want to get you piece of this white girl, don't you. Well, you're going to have to catch me."

"You want me to run backward and make it a challenge?"

"If you want it, catch me."

"Yeah."

"Hey, that's not in the plan! Put me down. Oh my God. I'm going puke it you keep running with me like this! And you're showing the world my ass! Put me down!"

"Oh calm down. You'll be all right, plus you have on pants, and I've only seen one person and one moving car since we left the club. Look, there it is. There is the hotel."

"Thank you. Whew! What time is it?"

"11:41."

"Fuck!"

"What's wrong? We still have time."

"No we don't. By the time we get to the hotel, in the elevator, to our room, out of our clothes and in bed. We'll have five minutes."

"Five minutes is good time."

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Fuck that I don't want a quick fuck. I want to enjoy it."

"Well we better run faster. It's only about 100 yards away."

"Miles! Wait! Come here."

"Now what? T, we need to hurry."

"No. We don't. I want it do it right here."

"What! You're kidding."

"Why not? I'm horny right now, and you know you're always trying to get me to have sex in public. Now is the time. Give me a happy birthday."

"Teresa, your wearing pants. We didn't prepare for this. See, if you had on a skirt, you could sit on my lap."

"I'll sit on you lap anyway. Now shut up and kiss me. ... See, that was simple wasn't it? Now lets take the kiss further. Ooh. I like that. See, he seems to like it. He's all nice and hard again, just like I like him. Unsnap my pants. Yeah, that's it. See, no thong or panties. I am prepared."

"Turn around. Yeah, like that. Raise your jacket. No, close your legs. I'll spread mine. Yeah, like that. Ease your pants down. Right there. C'mon back. Oh damn. OK. OK. It's there."

"Ahh. Ahh. Ahh. Miles, I want to turn around and look at you. Oh shit, it feels good. You're not all in are you? Stop teasing me, and put it ... Oh yeah. Fuck. That's what mama wants. Right there."

"I can't believe we're doing this. Damn girl. That's it move your ass from side to side. Yeah. I'll start fucking you."

"Did you hear that car just pass by? You think they saw us?"

"What car? Huh. Fuck them. Damn this is great. Oh fuck. Keep movin'. Keep movin'. Damn Teresa you feel so fuckin' good."

"Ugh, ugh. Yeah. Grab my waist. Harder. Yeah. Ahh. Fuck it harder. Oh fuck! Yessss! Oh fuck!! Oh! Mmppmpm. Stop that! Don't cover my fuckin' mouth!"

"You want to attract attention! You're getting too loud."

"Fuck it! Shut up and just fuck it! Fuck that pussy. Fuck it. Fuck it. Oh my God, Miles just fuck me. Ugh. Ugh. Why is, ugh, my ass, ugh, ugh, cold?"

"I'm watching your ass. I'm watching my dick disappear. Damn T. Oh shit you should see this. It's a beautiful sight. How do you take all that dick? Ohhh shit. This is good. Bend over some more. Yeah. Oh damn. Look at that ass. Look at that. Oh my dicks in that pussy. Oh shit. So damn good. So damn good."

"How can you see, ohhhhh fuuuck, anything. The street light is down there?"

"I see enough. I see plenty of dick disappearing into you. I feel it, too. So tight."

"Miles, ooh shit. Ooh shit. It's coming. Oh my God. It's going to feel so good. Keep fucking me. Keep fucking me. Keep it deep in there. Sssssssss. Yeah, keep it deep. Ahh I'm going to come all over you. Oh fuck! Hold me tighter. Ah deeper. Yeah, right there. Oh damn I love this. I love you. I love your dick. Iiiee. Iiiee. Oh, nnnnnnnnnnnn"

"That's it. Let it out. I got you. Let out. Yeah squeeze that dick. I feel you. Squeeze it. C'mon. Come on that dick. Coat it. Ahh. Uh oh. Oh damn! You keep squeezing. Oh damn. Your pussy is milking me. Oh damn. Keep milking. Oh shit I'm going to flood that pussy. Oh my God Teresa! Ugh! Ugh! Get that ass back here. Oh shit. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Take that cock. Take that cock. Damn I'm in that pussy. Here it comes. Oh shit here it comes."

"I'm still ... ooohh yeah. Come with, oooh. Come insid..."

"Yes, there it is. Feel that. One. Two. Ahh yeah. Another one. You feel that filling you up. Ahh shit. There's some more. Keep squeezing my dick. Take it all. Yeah, there's another one. Damn Teresa, take it all. ..."

"Honey. Honey. You ok back there?"

"Damn woman that was intense. We've got to do that again."

"How'd I know you were going to say that?"

"Turn around. I want to kiss you."

"You see anybody?"

"Oh give me a break. You get your pussy plowed, you get off and NOW you're worried about somebody seeing us."

"OK quick. In three, two, one."

"Oh shit, you came a lot. Lets get to the hotel. Ahh fuck, stop laughing. This shit is running down my leg. Stop laughing. This is your fault."

"You are walking a bit whacked. Want me to carry you again?"

"No! It'll just come out faster. Hey, what time is it."

"11:58. Nope, 11:59 now."

"Stop. I want to kiss in the start of my next year. I'll just cross my... aww goodness, that wasn't smart. Now I have your fucking shit mixed with mine stuck to the inside of my pant leg. Lovely. Stop laughing and kiss me."

"You love me Teresa?"

"Always."

"You love me Miles?"

"Forever."

To the reader. It has been two years since Miles and I did that. We haven't done anything like that since, but my birthday is coming, and we're going to D.C. again. So maybe I can convince him to be patriotic somewhere between the steps of the Capitol and the steps below Lincoln's feet.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Teresa and Miles do D.C.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 389 milliseconds