• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Happy Busty Housewife Ch. 03

A Happy Busty Housewife Ch. 03

1234

Thanks for the feedback readers. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it.

*********

As Natalie walked up the stairs towards her master bedroom, and waiting husband, she reflected on the eventful previous few days that had led her to this moment. The housewife walked up her home's staircase, her big naked butt cheeks undulating back and forth, a fresh coat of cum only now drying on her lower half. As she walked away from her new young friend, laying spent on the couch, towards her loving husband, she couldn't remember the last time she felt so happy, attractive, and wanted.

She had been particularly sad only a day earlier, when her youngest son, Sergio headed off to his summer Robotics Camp. It was only for a few weeks, but knowing it was to be his final year of high school coming up, she had been feeling the early signs of "empty nest syndrome". The fact that her oldest son, Chris, was already away at college, and always busy with baseball, made the separation that much worse.

Natalie had spent nearly her whole adult life with her husband, David, meeting and getting into a committed relationship at the age of 19. She was devoted to her family, and sons especially, never giving her much time left over to make many friends or live her own social life. She was determined to change that, now that her sons were leaving the house for good. She was off to a good start, and was thrilled to have made a friend like Brad.

It was an immense boost to her self confidence that she could even catch a guy like Brad's eye. At 26, he was 14 years her junior, a few years out of nursing school. He and his friend Logan had seemed so fun and carefree that she instantly fed off the energy from being around them. Brad was the quintessential sun-kissed California surfer boy. Natalie could not deny herself the fact that she adored his model face and chiseled body. It was such a contrast to the husband she had gotten used to, and deep down that excited her. Perhaps a 40 year old suburban housewife shouldn't have young studs as friends, but her husband had so far been only supportive, and that reassured her.

To complicate things further, there was one thing Natalie could not get out her mind: Brad's perfect cock. Having come from a relatively traditional Mexican household in south Texas, and marrying so young, David was the only man she has ever been with and his the only penis she had any experience with. Natalie had never seen a porno and never owned a dildo. In effect, her husband's brown 5 inch penis was the only one she knew.

David's dick had always seemed adequate to Natalie, and she never had had any complaints to verbalize. After all, he did give her two sons: his penis could clearly get "the job" done. She never had a reason to doubt that, up until now. From her angle, Brad's dick had looked to her about twice the length of her husband's, and much thicker. Natalie usually had to feel around to find David's balls, but Brad's were large and prominently housed beneath his dick's base. Most poignantly for Natalie, Brad's dick had seemed to be sculpted by a master artist. It was a flawless, fair-skinned cylinder, pulsing veins throughout, and ending in a big mushroom head. It was seared in her mind's eye. Now, making her way up the stairs, she tried to picture her husband's prick and couldn't stop the word "ugly" from coming into her mind. She tried not to think about it.

Natalie was, in general, not surprised by her husband's accommodating attitude, as he had proved consistently over the years that he would back her up in whatever made her happy. She was, however, a bit surprised by the fact that now that she was being made happy by going out with, and being around another man, her husband continued to be agreeable. He forgave her naughty antics on the night she met Brad without a thought. Those antics had aroused and excited Natalie, while also shocking her that she'd be capable of doing them with someone other than her longtime husband. He let her go to Logan's barbecue that day with no argument, and now seemed eager to play a good host for Brad. Part of Natalie was curious to see how far he'd let her go.

As Natalie was nearing her bedroom door, she thought hard of what she was going to say to David. She was confident she had seen movement at the top of the stairs, right as Brad was finishing his orgasm all over her calves and feet. That shadow could have been no one but her husband. Would he be angry at her for letting Brad jerk off on her? Would he wait to see if she lied? Natalie decided she was going to gauge his mood, try and figure out how much he knew, and the come as close to the truth as she could. Deep down, her engine was still revved up, and she hoped David was game for one of their short love making sessions.

Their room was mostly dark, except for a nightstand lamp left on. Her husband David lay on his back, head propped up on a pillow, pretending to read a novel. He looked up as the door creaked open and his Natalie walked in. She held her small gray shorts in her left hand, and turned her naked ass to her husband while she shut the door behind her. David eyed his wife's thick, soft thighs that were glistening with a mixture of oils and cum. She shined all the way down to her painted toes. He looked up to see his wife's beautiful smile, tainted with a touch of trepidation. Her big rack stuck out proudly from her chest, quivering braless in her T-shirt with every movement.

"Hi baby," David started, "come into bed and get comfy." He patted the space next to him. Natalie felt a bit of relief wash over her, as David at least seemed to still be in a good mood. She crawled onto the bed next to her husband, and laid down on her stomach. Her shimmering tan butt cheeks jiggled as she settled in, her big round ass sitting high and proud on her prone frame.

"Have you been in our room the whole time hon?" Natalie asked, as non-threateningly as possible.

"Yeah I've just been in here hanging out, reading," he lied, adding an audible gulp after a short pause. "How was it? The treatment seems to have gone well huh?"

Natalie didn't believe David's lie one bit. She knew he lacked all self-control, and would be too curious to pass up the chance to see Brad's technique in action. Still, she proceeded.

"Oh my god, the treatment was really great! My whole body is tingling. Can you tell a difference?" Natalie looked down her back towards her massive rump.

David leaned closer to inspect his wife's shining ass. She flexed her already firm glutes, rounding out her butt even more for inspection. David could smell the exotic scents of her firming oils and lotions, but leaned in even closer to pick up the scent he knew was there. With his nose about a foot away from his wife's rear, he got the undeniable smell of Brad's cum. The aroma was strong, as it had been liberally applied, and got stronger as he leaned in.

"I think I can tell a difference babe, it looks even bigger and juicier than usual."

Natalie giggled. "God, I'd love that! We have to keep up on my treatment every day."

David backed away from his wife's butt, head swimming with the smell of another man's cum, and laid back down.

"We will for sure, how did Brad apply it?" David couldn't hide the eagerness in his voice, even though he had witnessed what happened.

"He's really good with his hands baby, I think he must be an excellent nurse. He taught me a lot just now. First, its important to use each treatment in the correct order. You have to read the labels for that. Secondly, it's important to get really good coverage. In every nook and cranny." Natalie smiled lightly at her husband. "And finally, we need something he called an activator. Apparently you need a lot of amino acids to get all the layers of treatment to work. But there's no amino acid solution in the package they sell!"

David played along, as if he hadn't already witnessed their whole exchange. "Hmm really? That's seems so dumb of the manufacturer. Did you guys find something else to use instead?"

Natalie glanced at her husband's boxers for a moment, seeing no sign of a tent.

"Well, you'd never guess what is full of amino acids that we also had in abundance. Sperm! Brad is such a good friend baby that he gave me some of his to use. We were more than fine after that."

David opened his eyes wide in fake shock, and cleared his throat. "Wow, sperm? Really babe? Like from his, uh, penis?"

Natalie laughed for a few seconds. "Yes baby, like from his penis. But don't worry, I didn't touch it or anything, he just did it himself. I'm so glad he was willing, otherwise we would've been out of luck."

David was momentarily bruised by that comment, his wife seemingly forgetting that he produced sperm as well, even if it was seemingly less than Brad. Still, his penis twitched inexplicably as Natalie continued.

"How did he, uh, do it?" David forced out. The sight of Brad cock's exploding all over his buxom wife was still fresh in his mind, but he wanted to hear her describe it.

Natalie paused to look at her husband's crotch before answering. She could see the boxers were slightly pitched, her husband's arousal beginning. She decided to continue telling the truth and see how he reacted.

"Well honey, my butt was already on fire from the firming treatments, and Brad had been rubbing it for a really long time so I was thinking we were just about finished. He stopped for a second and when I turned around to see why, he had his dick out."

Natalie reached down and gently cupped her husband's genitals. She could fit the whole package pretty easily in her hand. Even with his dick now hardening a little, it was still quite soft.

"At first I told him to put his big cock away, that you were right upstairs and it has no business being out in my living room!" Natalie smiled brightly, treating her encounter like a funny, whimsical tale. She used her fingers to play with her husband's dick through his boxers.

"But then he explained to me about the need for an activator, and I didn't want the whole treatment to go to waste, so I told him to go ahead. His hands were already all oily from rubbing me so he didn't need any more lube. He just pointed his dick at me and started pulling on it."

Natalie closed her eyes to reflect on Brad's beautiful cock, and bit her lip at the memory. She brought her left hand to her chest and started rolling her jutting nipples through her shirt. She used her other hand to pull down her husband's waistband enough to expose him. She was stroking her husband harder now, and his excitement was written on his face. She was having trouble getting him to stand stiff, so she livened up her retelling.

"His hand didn't even fit all the way around it, it was so thick. I had never seen a dick as big as Brad's baby, especially so up close! His balls were big too, and were SO full of cum!" Natalie's manicured fingers lightly pulled each of David's grape-sized balls, and went back to his pliant cock.

"I watched him jerk off for a few minutes before he finally came all over me. I've never seen so much cum at once babe. He rubbed it into me, from my butt to my feet, and my skin feels so good right now. Tight and soft. I'm so happy you let Brad stay tonight baby."

In spite of how turned on he was, David's dick didn't cooperate. Stamina had never been his strong point, and he had cum hard from masturbating multiple times that day. No matter how hot he was and how much Natalie tried, he dick got only semi-hard and flopped around softly.

Natalie looked down at her husband's wilted package, not surprised. She stopped rubbing him and took her hand from her nipples. She asked, "Anything wrong honey, you aren't mad are you?"

David cleared his throat and quickly answered "N n no not at all babe! I'm glad Brad's here and he was able to... take care of you. It's just that I've cum a couple of times today and don't think I have another one in me tonight." He grinned sheepishly at his wife, embarrassed he wasn't able to deliver when she was so in need and he so aroused.

"Oh! Not to worry darling, I don't mind." She quickly pulled his waistband up and his dick went back into hiding. "Good night, get some rest, I think tomorrow is gonna be a pretty fun day with Brad here!" With that Natalie rolled over, facing away from her husband. She put her big naked butt on David's crotch and rubbed her soft feet on his legs.

David never loved his wife more than at that very moment. He hugged her around her back, nestling his arm under her huge breasts. He put his face close to Natalie's hair, slightly preferring to sleep with the aroma of his wife's shampoo than Brad's drying cum.

———

David was up early the next morning. Being a Monday, he had work obligations that he could take care of from his laptop at home. He sat and worked quietly at the kitchen table while Brad slept in the living room adjacent to him, and Natalie dozed upstairs.

At about 10am, he heard the shower running upstairs in the master bedroom, and assumed Natalie must've woken up and jumped right in, her usual routine. A few minutes later, Brad walked into the kitchen, wearing only tight navy blue boxer briefs.

"Hey good morning David, how's it going man?" Brad's greeting was enthusiastic, and rang of being well-rested and energized. David wondered if his time with Natalie had anything to do with that.

"Hey Brad, it's going well, seems to be a relatively mild Monday morning work-wise, I have most of my due outs done. How'd you sleep?"

"Pretty good I must say. That couch is really comfortable. Until the morning that is, that light comes in pretty strongly through those tall windows."

"Yeah, sorry, I know what you mean. Too bad the guest room wasn't ready, it's blackout conditions in there." David pointed to the counter. "There's coffee in the pot if you like, creamer in the fridge. Make yourself at home."

Brad thanked him and went about pouring himself a cup of coffee. The men made small talk about each other's careers and backgrounds. David couldn't help but to occasionally glance at Brad's exposed physique. His pecs and abs were chiseled, not an ounce of fat on him. Only a blind person would miss the outline of Brad's long cock in his tight underwear. It looked like a snake got trapped under some laundry.

Natalie came downstairs a few minutes later. She was barefoot, dressed in ankle length simple black yoga pants and a baby blue crop tank top, that left just the bottom of her midriff exposed, as usual. She walked into the kitchen without making any noise and stood at the entrance for a second, admiring the view of her husband David and friend Brad having coffee together. They were engrossed in a conversation about the state of California's economy.

"Hi my boys! You guys must be hungry." Natalie strode into the room. Her round ass stuck out behind her, light cheeks visible through the pant's material. Also visible were her burgundy lace panties that covered just a small portion near the top of her crack

Both men stopped their conversation to leer at Natalie. The stacked Mexican housewife went about preparing breakfast, her curves always on display in different ways as she moved. She made cheerful conversation with them as she worked. Brad was mesmerized, following her every move. He was unused the sight of this voluptuous beauty prancing around her kitchen, and was getting a hardon to show for it. Other than her bodacious ass that he was becoming well-acquainted with, Natalie's mammoth tits demanded the room's attention. Her round knockers heaved through her shirt, her areolas making dents in the shirt's fabric, unencumbered by any bra.

"So Natalie, how did the treatment turn out? Feeling any different today?"

Natalie looked across the kitchen to Brad and beamed brightly. "Oh my god yes! I know it's kinda silly to expect results after one day but my butt feels amazing."

"Come on over here so I can inspect." Natalie quickly put down her spatula and walked excitedly to where Brad and her husband were sitting across from each other. She walked in front front of where Brad was sitting, and turned around. She bent her knees just a bit to lower and round out her booty for inspection. Brad had remained seated, and Natalie's height meant her big cheeks were just at his eye level, about a foot away.

Brad reached out and palmed a handful of ass flesh, with both hands. Natalie and David let out a short gasp together, neither expecting Brad to be so bold, and in David's plain sight. He grabbed and groped Natalie's juicy Latina butt, too big for the yoga pants being stretched thin. He poked, prodded, and pinched her soft behind running his hands over the whole circumference of her bottom several times. David was close to drooling on himself as he watched his wife's butt being manhandled, again.

"Well Nat, I can say that your cheeks are definitely full, round, and healthy. But I think that was always the case. I'll have to keep reinspecting after we treat it a few more times. Would you like it even bigger than this?"

Natalie stayed bent at the knee, presenting herself to Brad's exploration. She blushed and glanced at her husband as she answered the question.

"Haha well um yea I would. I feel so lucky to have this big round butt that everybody loves. I think everyone would love it even more if it just got bigger."

Natalie felt like such a slut after hearing her answer, but Brad had a knack for getting the truth out of her.

"Good girl. We'll keep working on it." Brad slapped her rump, Natalie's signal to stand up.

"Yes please! Thank you so much Brad. Breakfast is just about ready."

Brad and David soon returned to their conversation, and Natalie returned with plates of hearty food. Natalie's tits and height meant that she had to keep them above table level to get anywhere near her food. She usually found it most comfortable to rest her titties lightly on the surface as she ate. Brad couldn't take his eyes off of Natalie's round udders or swollen nipples throughout breakfast. This bimbo Mexican milf was built for fucking, and Brad was confident there was little that could stop him now.

David on the other hand could evidently see why Natalie was becoming fast friends with Brad. Aside from his obvious looks, Brad was well-read, witty, and funny. He had a vibrant, charismatic energy and David found himself thinking that a positive side-effect of Nat's and Brad's relationship would be having Brad around more. They dug into Natalie's amazing omelets.

"So Brad, you mentioned you work at a hospital up in North Cal, how long is your vacation for?" David asked.

"Unfortunately, I have just about 2 weeks left. I had a bunch of time saved up and decided to use it all at once. I've been staying at Logan's place, but that's kind of a drag because it's always party party party."

Natalie and David exchanged looks. They both liked Brad, and their upbringing stressed hospitality, regardless of how short of a time ago they met him. Natalie graciously offered him their place to stay until his vacation was over.

"It kind of works out perfectly, our son Sergio will be home right after those 2 weeks so I'll have someone else to spoil! Plus, this place gets so quiet you can hear a pin drop, opposite of Logan's, you'll love it."

After the requisite protest, and David's insistence, Brad agreed to stay.

"I'll have Logan bring by my clothes and stuff. But there is one thing: the couch. Any chance I can get the guest room for these two weeks? Not that I'm complaining, I love it here!" he added with a smile.

Natalie stood up, breasts shaking, and started picking up the finished plates. "Absolutely. David this is a perfect opportunity for you to clean that guest room." They watched as she walked the plates to the sink. "I have to leave right now for my pedicure appointment. Can you believe it's been two weeks already. I hope you guys like the color I get!"

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Happy Busty Housewife Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds