• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Battle Without a Winner

Battle Without a Winner

12

I'm a 32 years old self-employed engineer specialized in ventilation, a married guy with two kids. We are an almost average Scandinavian family, living in a county capital. My pretty wife Evelyn wasn't my first choice and I wasn't her first choice either. We dated for a while and when she got pregnant we married. However, our marriage wasn't bad in any way and a few years later we both agreed that even it wasn't our first choice it was the very best choice. Therefore it was OK with me when Evelyn suggested it was time to get our second kid. Her dream guy, a famous local soccer player whom she dated before me never got into the national team or got any well paid contract with some famous continental team. Instead his alcohol habits got him down from the top and his beautiful trophy wife left him after a serious maltreatment. My dream girl found a rich guy, dumped me and married him for his money. She cheated him a lot and when he found out that he wasn't the father to their baby she got dumped without any alimony. When the events in this story happened Evelyn and I had been married in eight years and my love for her had increased for every year. Evelyn was like a good wine; she got prettier for each year.

The increasing use of Internet for paying bills via bank accounts did cost Evelyn and many of her fellow-workers their jobs when the bank where she been working for several years did a total re-organization. She missed her job very much; not only for the money but also for the social events they had among the girls. Gossips parties, girl nights out and much more. Of course, they promised to keep in touch but everybody knows how difficult it is after a while when friends are spread out to different jobs and get new friends.

It wasn't easy for her to find a new suitable job. She neither wanted nor could replace my secretary at the ventilation business why that solution was out of question. Therefore she was happy as a child when she after four months of unemployment got an appointment for an interview for a secretary job at a new accountant firm and got the job.

My accountant is even a friend of mine so I asked him if he knew anything about the guy Evelyn wanted to work for. He had never heard about him but promised to investigate the matter. He called me later the same day and told me he had bad news for me. The accountant, David Peterson, was a very clever man in tax matters but had been fired for harassing a female customer when he was employed at one of multinational accounting companies at our capital. There were even gossips about his affairs with both the female and male staff. The rumors say he is a real asshole and therefore his co-workers had celebrated his firing with a great party.

I told Evelyn what I knew about this David Peterson and suggested and begged her to skip the job because her boss was, without any doubt, a real asshole and I expected much trouble if she took the job. She refused and we had the worst arguing during our marriage. Evelyn is a rather attractive tall blond slim woman with personal charm and I told her that such infamous pussy-hound as this David Peterson could hardly resist the temptation to get her panties off and with his experiences it wasn't a question of if that happened but rather when it happened. I knew such guys and was sure that it would happen and then our marriage was over. Evelyn shouted at me that she could take care of herself and she knew how to handle with men as David Peterson if he was as my gossip, which she doubted. She did her choice and I could not stop it.

Evelyn began her work and every day after work she had a lot to brag for me about David. He did that and that, David had been everywhere and David could everything. When she began comparing me with David, as David's after shave scents better than yours and such nonsense, I got enough and shouted, "Why in the hell are you still here, why don't you pack your things and move to that damn David if everything he has a and does is so much better?"

She got totally mad and didn't talk to me for a week. Of course, it was stupid done by me because I lost all information about what they did.

David is 45 years old and is married to a very rich woman who is six years older than he. They still live in their house outside the capital of this nation where he is from Thursday evening to Monday morning. Monday to Wednesday nights David is a roomer of his wife's cousin who lives in our town. No space for any Evelyn there if she had done as I suggested when I was fed up with her David bragging.

After a couple of weeks I began to note slight changes in Evelyn's behavior. I did my best to find some clues about her relation to David but didn't succeed to find anything. Our first serious arguing when she refused to skip the job had turned our sex life from lovemaking to fucking and I hadn't succeed to get it back to what it was before. I understood that our marriage was in danger and really did my best to be the perfect husband and a good father to our children. I know that several of her friends envied Evelyn for having such a husband as me.

Then came the real hullabaloo. I had taken a day off from work and was doing a number of errands when I found out that I had to see Evelyn for one of the matters. I rang her and we decided to eat lunch at a self-service restaurant at the same building as David's office.

When I came there, she was already sitting in discrete corner next to a man in his mid forties. She introduced him as David. A bit strange that she had brought him with her when we had family matters to discuss but I thought I could always ask him to take a hike if he didn't understand to leave us alone after the meal. After all, he was her boss so I had some polite small talk with him. Suddenly I noted a strange expression in Evelyn's face and a diabolic smile in David's face. I even noted that his right hand was under the table. Such a quick lunch restaurant had no tablecloths and we were sitting at two tables for two, which were put together. I took a firm grip of the table before me and pushed it sideways so I was able to see between the tables what happened at the other side. Exactly what I thought. That damn asshole David had his right hand far up under Evelyn's skirt and probably fingering her pussy. I stood up before he reacted, took a firm grip at his tie with my left hand, gave him a hard box in his face with my open right forehand and an another hard box on the other side of his face with my open backhand. Thereafter I took Evelyn's glass of beer from the other table and poured it to his knee. Still holding his tie I gave him a hard box in his face and shouted, "Damn pervert, what in the hell did you do under my wife's skirt?"

He didn't reply, just sat there with a silly expression in his face surprised about my action. So I went around the table and took Evelyns arm and dragged her out from the restaurant to the nearby parking lot where I had my car. I got her into the car before she began shouting, "What the hell did you do to David you damn bastard?"

I shouted back, "What the hell did David do to you and why in the hell didn't you objected when that damn asshole put his fingers into your pussy in front of me? Or is it an average behavior at his firm? But now you are finish with that damn asshole and quit the job."

"Hell no, tomorrow I'm going to my job as usual."

"Job? What job? David's damn whore?"

Now she was totally mad and cried and shouted, "Sunday the 17th we are going to Mallorca for a week long course. David pays and I want to go and you can't stop me."

No more was said and the next day she went to her job as usual. I understood that the final countdown of our marriage wasn't far away and began my attempts to collect evidence. I sent for a sperm detecting kit from Norway and a small spy radio sender and receiver from England. When Evelyn came home from her job the day after the restaurant hullabaloo she had calmed down and told me that David had been offered to buy two returned tickets for a 50% discount to the best annual information course for accountants. The course was held at Palma de Mallorca. Mallorca is a Spanish island at the Mediterranean Sea and is one of the most popular holiday resorts in Europe. The main reason why many courses are held there is the cheaper price level than in Scandinavia. One another important reason, which is denied by all who goes there is the nightlife. And Evelyn asked me to understand that David couldn't say no to such bargain because she got there for free and her education was very useful for his business. I told her that if she had been working for anybody else than David I had understood her boss but a week at Mallorca with this David could only end up in a mess. The next days were very silent between us. Nothing else than the most necessary things was said. DHL brought the radio from England within three days and I succeed to hide the sender in her handbag and the receiver in an old car, which I had rented from a friend's wife and parked it as close as possible to David's office. But it was too much interference and too long distance so it didn't gave anything useful during those days I used it. To my bad luck I didn't receive the sperm test kit before they left, but I had found one pair of stained panties in her laundry and had them well hidden for future investigation.

Then I got unexpected help from one of my friends in the lunch gang. He noted that I had problems and when I told him that my wife was going to Mallorca with her pervert boss he told me that there was a simple solution if I wanted evidence about her cheating there. When his neighbor's wife went to Mallorca with her divorced sister the neighbor had used a Spanish Private Investigator who fixed the necessary evidence about her cheating so he got rid of her. Of course, it cost him a lot but had been well-used money in his opinion.

A few hours later I got a fax from my friend with the name and phone number to the Spanish private investigator. I rang him at once and got connected to a man who introduced himself as Felipe. When he heard my problem he told me that it was "a piece of cake" to fix the necessary evidence. I accepted his price and he asked me to e-mail him a photo of her, information about which hotel and when her flight arrived there.

Evelyn had not told me any details about her course or on which hotel it was held. Therefore I rang my accountant. He knew which company held the course and it was no problem for him to find out on which hotel it was held and even which flight was chosen from our nearest airport. I e-mailed the information the same evening and the next day I got a reply from Felipe who told me his usual "piece of cake " because he had very good connections at that hotel.

I understood that Evelyn had decided to go with David and it was impossible to change her mind so I had mentally given up our marriage and avoided her as much I could. However, at Sunday morning before she left I did my last attempt to save the marriage.

I told her, "You have made your choice and dumped me for David. I hope you'll understand and accept the consequences because they are final. No bullshit afterwards that you regret what you did and you are sorry. Evelyn, I'll give you a fair chance to save our marriage and promise to forgive you everything, I mean everything you've done so far with David, doesn't matter what it is if you skip that damn trip so he can't force or blackmail you to go with him. If you still have decided to go, you can't blame anything on David because you are leaving your home and your marriage by your own decision. We don't need David's money."

She looked straight in my eyes for a while before she shook her head and told me, "Don't be a silly jealous idiot. I love my job and am thankful to get this opportunity."

I replied, "Evelyn, you are playing a high game and have staked your marriage at a very low odds. You have very little to win but very much to loose in your game. My offer to forgive everything you did so far is valid only until you leave this house today. Thereafter you are out of my life and this house, not if but when I find evidence about you fucking David. Please remember that such assholes as David always are bragging about their seductions, it's part of their game."

She shouted to me to shut up, said hello to the kids and took her suitcase to the front door where I said, "I'm sorry you chose David and dumped our marriage."

She didn't reply so I took her hand and continued, "Good-bye Evelyn and thank you for all the happy years we had together before David threw all his crap over us. Good-bye Evelyn."

Now she had got a serious expression in her face and probably understood that we were at a junction where we had chosen separate ways for our future, but David's influence on her was so strong that she didn't care. No kiss, no hug, with only a "Good-bye" she opened the door and left our marriage.

The next day, Monday, I got the test kit from Norway and examined her stained panties, which I had, found earlier. As I feared, a positive result but in such place that the sperm must been leaking out from her anal opening. Evelyn had never allowed me to touch her there and got very angry the few times I had tried or suggested to take her backdoor cherry.

Later in the evening I got e-mail from Felipe who told me that my wife and her boyfriend had already been fucking a lot. He told me he had nice pictures and films. It was evidence more than enough for a divorce. He asked if I had broadband so I could get some samples on-line if I promised to too keep it secret until Sunday. He had one further case at the same hotel and didn't want any rumors about investigations be around there. I promised. When I logged in one hour later, there were both pictures and short films with sound from obviously two hidden high quality cameras in their room. The enclosed letter told that the fucking had began immediately after they arrived to the room on Sunday.

It was the most disgusting films I ever seen I my whole life. Evelyn, my wife and the mother of my children, whom I had loved so much, in perverted acts with Daniel. She sucked his cock, not bigger than mine, she licked his balls, she licked his sperm, she allowed him to put fingers in her ass and fuck her there.

Once again I rang my friend the accountant who this time via his connections could find the phone number to David's home. I rang his wife, told her that I had evidence that David and my wife had an affair and asked her if she was interested of doing something about it. She was and we decided to meet the next day for searching David's office.

Marianne Peterson was a high class lady. Beautiful and looked much younger than her age. Her easygoing manners made her to a pleasant acquaintance and I liked her very much. After I had cached her at the train station the next morning we took a quick breakfast at a small café. She told me that David was already forgiven twice for earlier cheatings and had got an ultimatum "One more time and you are out" which she intended to keep. Thereafter we went direct to David's office where we began to search the desks.

In one of the David's drawers we found a collection of porn DVD discs and a jar of Vaseline. Most of the titles contained something about anal sex so it was obviously his main interest. Even Evelyn had some porn discs, several of hers with interracial content. She had even a small battery powered black vibrating dildo and a brass badge with the text "Company Whore". I had my testing kit with me and we found sperm stains both on a sofa and on Evelyn's desk.

I found out that the office desktop PC was used as a back up for their laptops and not protected by any password. We were able to read the latest mail they had sent to each others during the week-ends when David was at home. Much mumbo jumbo about love and "look forward to our Monday fuck". Both Marianne and I were very disgusted when we left the office and she didn't felt better when I promised to give her some evidence from Mallorca on Sunday. After a pleasant lunch I took her back to the train station just in time for her train home. Then I went to my lawyer and asked him to fix my divorce.

I had not talked with Evelyn since she left on Sunday morning. She had not told me anything about which hotel she was at but I could have rang her cell phone and even sent her voice and text messages if I had wanted to get in connection with her. All European countries are using the same GSM cell phone system and it doesn't matter where you are abroad, the phone finds the best local operator. She had phoned our seven years old daughter on her cell phone but not a word to me. I had a lot to say her when she came home but didn't care any longer what she did until then. Therefore I got a bit surprised when she rang me at Tuesday evening and said, "Hi darling, I miss you"

I replied, "Can't say I miss you because I've been very busy but I have some very good news to tell you and David so you've a good reason to have a real celebration tonight. Want to hear?"

"I am curious, oh my darling please tell me"

"David is your darling, not me. The good news are that David's wife Marianne visited me today and when we found out how keen you two love birds were to each others, we decided that not place obstacles in your love story. Therefore I have filed for divorce today and Marianne will do that tomorrow so two you are free as birds to find and move to your own love nest. Congratulations and good luck."

Evelyn didn't sound happy at all. Quite opposite, indeed, when she replied after several silent seconds, "That wasn't funny, not funny at all. I rang you to tell you that everything is fine with me and ask you if you're still angry."

"Of course it is fine with you, I know where you are and have got information from the hotel people that David and you are sharing room and bed. You gave David access to your pussy less than one meter from me at a restaurant so it is not difficult to imagine what you are doing when sharing his bed. No Evelyn, I can't say I'm angry, rather humiliated as hell because it is a terrible humiliation for a man to lose his beloved wife to such a creep as your damn ass fixated faggot."

Now she began to understand that I was serious and sounded a bit worried when she replied, "How can you say anything like that about me, your own wife and the mother of your children who loves you?"

"Because it is the cruel truth. I've got evidence that you're fucking David at his office and you know very well that you have to take the consequences. When Marianne Peterson, David's wife visited me today we investigated his office and found some interesting things there. A lot of porn, your black dildo, a 'Company Whore' brass badge, sperm stains on your desk and on the sofa and back up of your and David's crap mail on the computer. Your lover boy seems to be so much fixated to ass fucking that he must obviously be faggot or bi. As I told you before, I've filed for divorce and don't care a shit any longer about how much ass you are giving to your damn faggot. But you are taking a hell of a risk if you don't use condoms."

She sobbed, "Oh my God, the badge is only a joke, please listen to me it is not what you think."

"No, it is even worse. I have even found David's sperm in one pair of your panties, which I took in our laundry basket last week. Off course, the sperm had leaked out from your ass. You really are a shameless disgusting slut. Therefore I have taken DNA tests of our children. I'm not sure any longer that I'm their father." I hadn't energy enough to continue so I hang on. She rang many times during the evening but I didn't reply.

The next morning I got e-mail from Felipe in which he reported that Evelyn was on her way home. David had been down to the hotel bar during the evening and when he had returned from the bar after midnight he and Evelyn had got into arguing and screaming with loud voices, which had ended with her moving out from their room. The hotel had fixed her a room for the night and now she was at the airport trying to get a flight home.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Battle Without a Winner

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds