• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Worthy Once More

Worthy Once More

You tie my hands behind my back, wrist to elbow, and attach my thigh cuffs. This is in addition to my wrist and ankle cuffs, my O-ring gag, and of course, my collar. You put the blindfold on me and lead me into the bedroom. You push me, lying face down onto the bed and I feel a rope wrap around my hair, which is pulled toward my arms, still pinned behind me. I can then feel the rope pulled taught and secured onto the headboard. You pull my legs straight out to my sides, splitting me as far open as my body allows and secure my ankles and thighs.

You stand back and I can feel and hear you walking around me, enjoying the view. I feel you drip something onto my asshole and rub it in. Then, you quickly shove in the plug, and I gasp for breath. I hear your pleasure in your laugh, and quiet me down with your hands, rubbing my back and butt.

"You have been very naughty, Siren. I told you not to let me down, and you did. This is what happens when you don't fulfill your duties as My slave. Now take it like a good little girl. Please your Master, and redeem yourself. This is going to hurt, I know. But you will forever remember this day. And the next time you are given a command, you will fulfill it to the best of your abilities and quickly as possible, do you understand?"

I try to say "Yes, Sir" through my gag, tears of disappointment, and fear. I only choke, and you shush me gently.

"Are you ready, Siren?"

A small cry of resolve escapes my throat.

And I feel the first sting of the riding crop on my upper back. You massage the spot. I feel the second, land across my spread cheeks. You massage that spot as well. The third lands on my thigh and the burn makes me jump slightly, reminding me instantly of how immobilized I really am. You massage that spot and shush my gently again.

"You are very good, Siren. I am pleased with your warm-up. Now we shall get started. And never forget this pain I give you today to reflect the pain of disappointment you have caused Me."

And with that, all signs of merciful Master disappear. I can feel the welts on my back and shoulders and ass and legs rising up to meet the crop. It lands on the plug a few times, shooting pain into the back of my throat which then turns to screams to release out of my pried open mouth. I feel you get on the bed and shove the crop's handle into my pussy. You wiggle it around as your rough thumbs tease my clit.

You pull out the plug, slowly so you can watch as my body lets it go. You replace it with your thumb, which wiggles around fast, as you fuck me with the crop handle. I feel the intervals of the crop-fucking, and you letting it go to hand-spank me. I am not permitted to cum.

When you tire of this, some 5-10 minutes later, I don't really know b/c I'm so lost right now, you pull everything out, and I can only feel you sitting there between my legs, staring. Then you position yourself over me and start fucking my stretched hole. Cries run marathons as they fight their way out of my lungs. You reach around and start fingering my clit once more. Pressed between the bed and Your weight, and tied down so tight, my only release is through my voice, which only turns you on more. I feel you grow inside my ass.

"Cum now, Siren. Cum so the pain won't hurt you."

I do as instructed and I feel like my whole insides are shooting out from between my legs. I spray all over the bed as I scream from the depths of my soul.

Please, Master, finish. Use me, and punish me. Finish whatever you must do to deem me worthy yet once more. Just please love me forever. I begin sobbing uncontrollably as my body recovers from the intense orgasm.

As I come down from my peak, crying, I feel Your hot seed spill into me and hear Your voice as You cum. Before you pull out of me, my blindfold is off, releasing my tears onto your pillow. My gag follows. You unhook my hair from the headboard and free my hands. You slide out of me and unhook my legs as I lie there, body exhausted, but still wracking with sobs.

You come back and lie on the bed next to me, holding me, and kissing my forehead. Soothing my hair, you tell me what a good girl I was. What a brave girl I was. You know that disappointing You is by far the worst thing I could do, and You know how much it bothers me when I do, and that's why you went easy on me. You tell me how much you love me and that you'll take care of me.

You roll me back onto my stomach and spread me wide again. This time, when you rub in the salve, I feel the gentleness and the love back in your touch. My crying slows, and when you are finished, you allow me to curl up in the fetal position in your arms and tell you how much I love you as I fall asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Worthy Once More

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 126 milliseconds