• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Prom Queen Ch. 02

Daddy's Prom Queen Ch. 02

12

As I rounded the corner leading out of the kitchen, I glanced back at Karen. She was still sitting on the counter top, feet pulled up, soles of her feet now touching as her knees dropped to the side. Her elbows rested on her knees, her hands propping under her chin. She watched me as I bounded toward the stairs. "Not fair Daddy", she called out to me. I hesitated, turning and slowly walked back to the kitchen, approaching her sitting on the counter. Her nakedness overwhelmed me, her firm breasts mostly hidden by her arms, a flesh tunnel to glance down her body, my eyes searching for her sex. Her eyes sparkled.

"You're dribbling," she laughed at me. I glanced down, a long stream of gooey liquid stretched from my dangling cock looping over to my thigh. I looked for the puffs, stretching to reach them, grabbing the top one out of the box to wipe my cock head and thigh clean. I caught a glimpse of Karen drop her right arm to the counter, her hand cupping the edge, swing her body up effortlessly, feet stretching to reach into space, her body rising quickly, flying off the counter, landing with a audible softness. I saw her backside flex, her calves defined, exploding as she lurched toward the stairs. She did not look back. I stood silently, my fingers squeezing my flaccid cock, squeezing any remaining fluid out my shaft, into the soiled puff. One more wipe through the eye, wadding the puff up, opened the cabinet door, tossed the puff into the trash under the sink. I turned, marched forward, beaten.

I reached the corner, turned, and headed across the living room, naked. I could not remember roaming around the house naked like this. Note to self, I should have grabbed my clothes. I approached the stairs. Karen was sitting on the third step, her hands on her knees, opening her knees wide, closing them, opening them wide, and closing them. "Come here Daddy," she coaxed me. "I have a surprise for you," her voice chimed. I approached, standing just in front of the steps. Her hands reached out, grabbing my cock. My hips thrust forward slightly, pushing my cock deeper into her space. She pulled gently, stretching me cock meat, squeezing at the base, a milking like motion stretching my cock forward. "My turn Daddy," she growled, "let baby taste you!"

I reached to her, my hand covering her ear, gently caressing her cheekbone. My hips arched forward. I placed a foot on the second step, allowing my hips to push forward. I watched as Karen licked her lips, her tongue darting out, touching my cock. Her tongue slipped into the eye, rolling my cock head, her tongue now washing the sensitive bulb. Her fingers wrapped firmly around my cock, squeezing, stretching, pulling my cock forward, pushing my cock head between her lips as her tongue danced around the rim, into his eye, and back to poke at him, to roll my cock inside her mouth. She maintained her distance, even as I applied pressure to pull her mouth forward, to impale her beautiful face on my cock. Leaning back slightly, her mouth opened wide, her tongue stretched out, she licked all over my cock as she tugged on my cock meat. One hand slipped downwards, her thumb and index finger circling my sac above my hanging balls. She wrapped her fingers around, forming a circle with my balls below. She milked her hand downwards, her fingers adding pressure to my balls. Closing her lips, she sucked hard, the head of my cock popping into her begging mouth.

I pulled on her head, pushing my hips forward. My cock head disappeared into her mouth, her lips stretching, her tongue dancing over me. Her remaining hand milked me into her mouth, released, reached the base, and milked forward again, stopping as her hand reached her lips. Several pumps, her lips stretching to swallow more, tongue firmly rolling my cock around the inside of her mouth, her teeth raking over the sensitive skin, my cock expanded instantly, life again entering the soft flesh. Seconds passed, my cock first chubbed, expanding in girth, length as blood rushed to fill it. Several more seconds, Karen realized that I was regaining firmness, hardness was just seconds away. "Yes Daddy, fill my mouth with your hard cock," she whispered, licking her lips, and pounding forward with her face. I now started thrusting, pulling a growing cock out of her mouth, pushing back forward quickly, pushing my hardening cock between her lips, pushing my cock deeper into her face, forcing more down her throat. I passed the base of her mouth, my cock lurched forward hard, sliding down her soft throat. Her lips nuzzled into my pubic hair, her mouth and throat fully invaded by my hardening cock.

"Yes baby," was all I could whisper. I groaned deeply. I thrust forward again, pulled back, and thrust myself deep into her pliant mouth. She sucked hard, her lips refusing to release me as I withdrew with each stroke. My cock glistened with her saliva. Her hand now pumped, squeezed, twisted, hammered my cock with each withdrawal, and flattened against my pelvic bone with each thrust forward. I was totally buried, balls deep in her face. My other hand reached to her, each hand covering an ear. I playfully grabbed her ears, pulling her forward as I jammed my cock down her throat. I humped harder, faster. I pulled back, seeing my complete cock withdraw from her mouth. She licked its head, opened wide, moved forward slightly. As she pulled on my balls, I thrust my hips forward, sliding all 9 ½ inches into her mouth and throat. Her lips stretched hard, thin. Her cheeks hollowed as I withdrew, her sucking pulling any drops of cum from my balls. Pulling off, she pushed my body back off the stairs.

Moving forward, she stood on the bottom step, turning quickly, spreading her feet slightly wider than her shoulders, she bent at the waist, leaned, placing her hands on the 4th step. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, swaying her ass with each movement. "Fuck me hard Daddy!" she growled at me. "Drive you cock into my wet, warm cunt, Daddy!" she told me. "Slap your hips against my ass!" Oh god fuck me hard!" she commanded.

I grabbed my cock, my fingers fisting around my rigid meat. I stepped forward, aimed my cock head between her legs, pulling my cock head up between her wet lips. They caressed my cock, wrapping around the large head, sliding through the slippery, wet slit, closing again as my cock head passed. Reaching the back of her slit, my cock lurched forward, filling her hole just that instant before penetration. Fisting my cock, I reamed her opening hole, listening to her juices as her lips slipped over my skin. Karen arched her hips, bending even further, her ass now the highest point of her form. Reaching between her legs, she grabbed my hanging balls. Surprised, I arched forward. My cock split her lips, pounded its head through her first barrier, and penetrated her cunt again. Velvet softness surrounded my cock. I stopped movement. Karen had other ideas.

"Daddy!" she screamed. "Jesus Daddy! Fuck me!" she again commanded. I reached to her hip bones, wiggling slightly, I pulled her body back to me. I watched as my cock slid into the depths of her body. Her knees buckled, stiffened, her ass wriggled slightly, pushing back to absorb my penetrating cock. I raised to my toes, rocking, driving inches into her body. I stopped my thrust, pulled my hips back, pushing her body away. Glistening with her wetness, my cock slid from her hole, her lips stretching hard down my shaft, holding, sucking my cock, begging for me to thrust forward again, to jam my manhood deep into her willing body. I could feel her fingers nails raking my shaft as her fingers masturbated her engorged clit. My cock slid almost completely into her body. I withdrew quickly, grabbing her hips firmly, I pulled forward hard, driving my cock forward with renewed vigor, grinding, rotating, raising my hips, lowering my hips by buckling my knees slightly. I pulled forward, driving every inch of my rigid cock into her warm depths. My hip bones kissed her ass very gently, no real sound heard. I ground my crotch forward hard, her ass cheeks spreading slightly as I pushed every last possible exposed cock deep into her cunt.

I started tiny, quick thrusts, grinding thrusts, humps against her ass. A half inch out, slammed in, an inch out, and slammed back in. I pulled back, inch after inch exposed. I could feel her tighten her muscles to hold me. My cock head escaped her cunt, its head pressing against her hole. I thrust forward hard. Lust overcame me. I wanted to slam my hips against her soft, beautiful ass. My hips, slapping her cheeks, the glorious noise filled my senses. I pulled back several inches, thrust forward again harder. Slap! My fingers dug into her hip bones. I pulled back, thrust forward again. Slap! Harder, quicker, I withdrew, thrust forward, the noises of our sex filling the room. Karen, her head hung down between her arms, screaming "Daddy" over and over. My head thrown back, my mind one with my cock, my piston like thrusts consuming all thought. Eyes closed tightly, I could see our bodies joined at the hip and ass, my cock giving pleasure, driving deep, my hips slapping her shapely ass firmly. My grunts harmonically joined her screams. Our bodies screaming, singing loudly in sexual lust. I fucked her hard! I wanted to split her body with my engorged cock! I wanted to join her to me, impaled forever on my magnificent fuck tool. I wanted her body to be forever mine, cumming under my savage thrusts. Our lust, our desires incessant. I hammered her!

Breathing ragged. Breath gone. Grunting! Screaming! I fucked her. She fucked me! Her hips drove back against me, accepting each thrust with a push that buried me deep. Her arch opened her cunt to me, begging for me to penetrate her. My hand slipped to her crack. My thumb slid quickly down between her soft globes. Sliding over my slick shaft, my thumb coated with her juices. My thumb jumped back to her tight hole. Coated with her wetness, my thumb rotated over her ass. Without warning, with a withdrawal of my cock, her ass pushed back to hold me deep. I popped my thumb through her tight ring, just the thumb tip to the knuckle forced through. "Of Daddy!" screamed Karen. I thrust forward again, my hips hitting my thumb, putting more pressure on its penetration of her backside. I rotated my thumb as my cock went deep, grinding her body hard against mine. Mind gone now! My little brain took control. I started to hammer her, demanding thrusts, pounding her soft flesh as my thumb popped in and out of her asshole. I felt her legs buckle, her cunt started spasms on my rigid cock. Her breathing stopped entirely, her ass thrusting up, down, back, forward with involuntary convulsions.

My balls exploded. I thrust forward hard, jamming my body tight against hers, burying my cock balls deep, her cunt sucking me forward hard, milking my cum from my body. I felt the muscles squeeze my cum out of my balls into my shaft as the spasms brought the milky liquid up my shaft and spit them into her waiting body. I pulled my hips tight against her, even buckling my knees slightly, and straightening quickly to force more cock into her willing body. Spurt after spurt rocketed up my shaft, erupting, filling her body. I ground my crotch against her. I humped her ass with tiny, short strokes, grinding each deep and repeating. Our bodies rocked together, grinding against each other. My thumb tip was still held tight by her ass. No movement, just soft penetration. I pulled my thumb out, maintaining contact with her tight ring. I rotated my thumb gently, feeling her muscles tighten, refusing to allow my thumb to reenter. Her ass would be mine soon I thought to myself. I swatted her right cheek gently, the light smack audible, exhilarating. I thrust forward hard one more time. My cock was deflating as I ground myself against her ass. Breathing was returning.

I did not know what to do. Pull out? Grind myself against her soft ass? I leaned over her, reached around and slid my hand down between her legs. My fingers quickly found her wet slit, her clit engorged, extruding from between her lips. I flicked my fingers back and forth over the clit rapidly. Within seconds, Karen's breathing changed drastically. Listening to her moans, I knew her orgasm approached quickly. With a deep, guttural grunt, she came again. Her knees buckled, my cock pulled out of her body. Karen slumped to the stairs, resting on her knees. I leaned and kissed the small of her back.

"Shower time baby girl," I whispered. I literally stepped over her, straddling up her body, and headed upstairs. I entered my bedroom, turned the corner, headed down the hall between the walk-in closets, and entered the bathroom. I opened the glass door, started the water, closed the door, and stepped into the toilet alcove. Closing the door, I grabbed a limp cock, aimed at the bowl, and peed.

Opening the door, I found Karen under the stream of water cascading from the shower head. Stepping into the shower, I reached to the far wall shower head, started the water. An instant of cold water splashed forward, hitting Karen on the butt and legs. Startled, she jumped and screamed. Apologizing, I stepped in, the water now getting hot. I spent a minute getting soaked from head to toe. Turning Karen to me, I leaned to kiss her lips gently, playfully. My tongue darted into her mouth as I sucked her tongue into mine. My hands roamed over her shoulders, down her arms, to her collar bones, and slowly, softly down her wet body. I found her tits, firm, taunt, nipples firm, extended from the cool air and warm water cascading over our bodies. I leaned to suck a hard nipple into my mouth. My tongue danced over the firm flesh. Water splashed over my head, making it hard to breathe as water ran over and around my nose. I was forced to open my mouth to get a breath, my tongue continued to poke at her rigid nipple. I moved to her other breast. She turned her body to assist me, driving her firm nipple into my waiting mouth. I nipped at her taunt, firm nub, allowing my tongue to mash it against the inside of my teeth. My teeth grabbed it firmly, stretching the nub as my tongue poked and teased the firm nipple.

Standing, I reached for the shampoo. For the next 20-minutes, we gave each other slow, gentle caresses as we washed each others bodies from head to toe. We spent time to thoroughly clean each other. After doing her front side laboriously, I turned her to wash her backside. Slowly, I washed her back, shoulders, hips, and down her legs. I pushed her forward, bending her at the waist as I stroked her cheeks. sliding my fingers down her crack, the soap and water running over her ass. I parted her cheeks, sliding my finger tips down, running my fingertips over the exposed rosebud. Karen's body lurched, a noticed grunt filled the shower enclosure.

"Daddy, fuck my ass?" she queried. I watched as she leaned forward, grabbing her water handles, arching her back, her feet spreading. My fingertips rolled over her rosebud. I could feel her muscles tighten, pucker to keep any intruder out. With the shower cascading down her on the small of her back, the water ran directly over her hips, funneling down between her crack. I dropped to my knees, my hands reaching to her ass. Sliding my thumbs up her crack, I gently spread her ass to expose the target of my desires. I leaned forward, kissing her ass, my tongue reaching to touch the soft globe. I licked toward her asshole. The muscles tightened as her back arched, her hips thrusting backwards to reach my mouth. My tongue found her sphincter. Her body jumped as my tongue circled the tight muscles. I moved to kiss her most private of parts. As my lips circled the skin, my tongue drove forward, reaming her backside hole. Karen's body jumped, a slight scream escaped her lips. Water, trapped by my face tight against her ass, did not allow my breathing. I played for a few more seconds before I had to pull out and breathe. I reached to her wet hole, parted the lips, and jammed a finger deep into her cunt. Surprised, she thrust backwards to capture her intruder.

I quickly reached a coated finger to her protective ring, sliding my fingertip quickly through her bodies attempt to prohibit my penetration. I circled my fingertip, forcing the muscles to accept my digital penetration. I pulled back, and thrust forward, driving more finger into her, reaching the second knuckle. Again, I rotated my finger, spreading the muscles. One more withdrawal, I forced my finger completely into her ass. Rotating my finger, I pulled out and pushed forward again, sliding a second finger with the first. Karen cursed loudly, but forced her hips back. Her breathing was ragged at best. I jammed my fingers deep. Standing, I slid up next to her, aimed my cock at her gaping cunt, and pushed forward. I slid deep, coating my cock completely. Not missing a beat, I withdrew, pulled my fingers out of her ass, grabbed my hard cock, and pushed forward against her tight ring. Grabbing her hips, I pulled forward roughly. My cock head exploded through her ass, grabbing my cock head firmly. I stopped thrusting as my cock head penetrated, feeling her muscles tighten over the bulb head. I pushed forward gently, driving more cock into her ass.

"Easy Daddy," Karen begged. I moved slowly, pushing in, pulling out even gentler. I moved forward again. Karen tried to relax. "Daddy, I have never had anything in my ass," she moaned. "Don't hurt me," she breathed. I reached, aimed the shower off direct aim at our bodies.

My cock looked enormous against her backside, sliding into her crack, disappearing into her body. Reaching down under my cock, I gathered her juices, coated my cock, and pushed forward again. I pushed more cock into her willing ass, sliding, pulling back, pushing forward again. I coated my cock again. I pushed forward gently. More cock was vanishing, being absorbed by her body. Her hips rotated, arching, driving back on me. Slowly, we were impaling her body on my cock. My cock was buried in her ass.

"Oh God baby," I muttered. "I am going to cum again," I whispered huskily.

"Fuck me Daddy! Pound my ass!" she grunted.

I withdrew, slammed my hips forward with abandon. I repeated my thrusts, driving forward hard. grinding my body against hers. Again, our bodies slapped together, the sound exploding around us in the shower stall. Grunting, screaming, moaning filled all hearing. We became lost in our sex. Nothing but cumming mattered. I slammed forward, driving my cock deep into my baby. I pulled back, her muttering, grunting, commands filling all thought. "Fuck my ass Daddy! Oh Jesus Daddy!" or something to that sort escaped her lips over and over. I slammed forward again, driving my cock deep into her ass. No rational thought existed. Lust consumed us. We fucked like demons possessed, slamming our bodies together, driving, grinding my cock balls deep in her ass. And repeating. I needed to cum. My balls churned. My cock expanded again as my balls took control of my shaft. Eyes wide open, I watched my cock slide in, out of her ass. She was mine! Body! Soul! Ass! She was mine!

Without warning, my balls erupted, sending my white, gooey liquid into my pounding shaft. Muscles contracted, forcing my cum up my long shaft, and spewed it forth into her bowels. Spurts, blindly forced from deep within, coated her backside. I jammed my cock deep, pulling my body tight against her, forcing my cum deep, deep within her body. Spitting, flooding her insides. Quickly, my orgasm was over. A third time in 2-short hours drained my balls quickly. My cock deflated just as quickly. Within seconds, I pulled a rather flaccid cock from her ass. I reached, grabbed the shower head, and poured water over us again. I grabbed the soap and washed my limp cock thoroughly. I pulled Karen to me, hugging her, sheltering her in my arms.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Prom Queen Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds