• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Zahra Hassan of Somalia

Zahra Hassan of Somalia

Once upon a time, there was a young Somali Muslim woman named Zahra Hassan who lives in the City of Gatineau, Quebec. Zahra, whom many call "The Tall Miss Zee," due to her lofty height of six-foot-one, is a pious and hard-working Muslim sister, one who attended the mosque three times a week, volunteers at local Islamic charities, and studies hard in the MBA programme at the University of Quebec in the region of Outaouais.

Zahra left the City of Calgary, Alberta, where she was born and came to the City of Gatineau, Quebec, to start a new life with her husband Salim Baabur. Zahra had a devil of a time getting the Canadian immigration authorities to allow Salim to stay in Canada but she loved him and wanted a life with him. Fate definitely had other plans for the happy couple...

One day, Zahra came home after a long day of volunteering and mentoring, and got a surprise. Zahra was stunned to find her husband Salim in bed with her best friend, a young Latina named Maria Sanchez. It was the event that shocked the young Somali Muslim woman to her core. Nothing would ever be the same in Zahra's life, that's for damn sure. This is indeed the beginning of different times for Zahra...

"No it can't be true," Zahra said, shouting in pain and shock when she saw Salim in bed with Maria. The chubby Latin gal was on all fours, getting drilled by Salim's thick Somali cock, and Salim was barking cuss words at Maria while pulling her hair. The two of them were so into each other that they didn't even notice the Hijab-wearing young woman who stood at the bedroom door, shell-shocked.

Zahra did not want to believe the evidence before her eyes, but there it was. In the back of her mind, Zahra had long suspected that her husband Salim was not faithful to her. After all, when they'd met, during a trip Zahra took to the region of Puntland, Somalia, where her family hails from, Salim admitted to approving of the Somali tradition of polygamy, which many Muslim cultures still practiced. Zahra thought Salim would modernize his thinking once she married him and helped him come to Canada, but it was not to be...

"Oh shit," Salim said, and he flashed his wife Zahra a sheepish grin, but didn't stop fucking the hell out of her best friend Maria. Zahra could not believe Salim's nerve, or Maria's reaction. The chunky Latin bitch looked at Zahra, gasped in shock, and muttered something in Spanish. Zahra didn't stick around to hear it, she just ran out of there like Shaitan himself were after her. Zahra got in her car and drove away, not caring where she was going or what she might do. She just wanted to get the hell away from her husband and her best friend, both of whom betrayed her.

"What I fool I've been," Zahra screamed as she drove away, speeding through the streets of Gatineau, Quebec. Fortunately, none of the patrol cars driven by officers from La Surete Du Quebec stopped her, for that would have been tragic indeed. In her state of mind, Zahra might have cussed the Quebec policemen, and they were notoriously hard on minorities, especially those who also happened to be Muslim. Zahra didn't care, though, for her world was crumbling down...

Earlier that day, Zahra had been volunteering at Algonquin College, helping visible minority newcomers with learning French. One of those newcomers is a young man named Franklin Hawthorne, who's originally from the island of Jamaica. Franklin was born in Kingston, Jamaica, to a white American father and a Jamaican mother. Franklin's father ran out on the family, and he had been on his own since his mother died. The brother is twenty years old, and came to Canada for a better life.

"There's nothing left for me back in Jamaica," Franklin said to Zahra, baring his soul during their tutoring session. The young Somali Muslim woman looked at the tall, handsome, caramel-hued and green-eyed young biracial Jamaican man and sighed. Franklin was handsome and smart, but he was also flat broke and without aid from the Canadian government, his life wasn't going anywhere. Zahra had been trying to help him adjust to life in a new country, but it wasn't easy...

"Franklin, I was born in Calgary and trust me, even as a natural born citizen of Canada, it is not easy for me," Zahra said, and Franklin nodded. After their tutoring session, they'd gone to a Tim Horton's located near the Algonquin College campus, and had some coffee. While sipping her coffee, Zahra found herself looking at Franklin. The brother from Jamaica had big plans and wanted to go to college and get a good job, but he lacked the documentation to get those things done for the moment. It had to be frustrating.

"Zahra, I will work hard once I get my social insurance number and work permit, and I will handle my business," Franklin said confidently, and Zahra smiled. She liked talking to Franklin, whom she found to be charming and respectful. He was so different from her husband Salim, who constantly told her how boring and dull she was. If only you were Muslim, Zahra remembered thinking while looking at Franklin. Dutifully the young Somali Muslim woman chastised herself for thinking impure thoughts about her mentee...

"Franklin, I admire your confidence ( and your cute butt, she almost let out ) my brother," Zahra said, and Franklin nodded. After finishing their coffee, they went for a walk around the Woodroffe area, and then returned to the Algonquin College. Before Zahra and Franklin parted ways, the young Jamaican newcomer surprised her with a small but thoughtful gift. It was a gesture which warmed Zahra's heart...

"Take this hat with you, my friend, it's a Jamaican-style fedora of the style that my mother favored back in the day," Franklin said, smiling as he handed Zahra an ebony fedora. Zahra gently took the hat and nodded graciously, and then impulsively she gave Franklin a hug. Franklin, who knew that lots of Hijab-wearing Muslim women had the whole touch-me-not thing going on for cultural reasons, hesitated, then hugged Zahra back. They smiled, wished each other well, and then went their separate ways...

Without even thinking about it, Zahra found herself driving to the Algonquin College campus, and she headed to the library, to the only person she wanted to speak to. Zahra found Franklin sitting at a computer, looking for jobs in the online employment ads. Upon seeing her, the young man rose at once, and she saw concern on his handsome face.

"Franklin, my friend, hold me," a teary-eyed Zahra said, and Franklin did just that. They went outside the library, to a quiet room, and there, they talked. Zahra bared her soul, and told Franklin everything about what she'd just endured. Franklin's handsome face twisted with rage after he heard what Salim did with Maria in front of Zahra, and he shook his head.

"Zahra, my dear, I may not be a Muslim but I know a good woman when I see one, Salim doesn't deserve you," Franklin said, and when Zahra looked into his eyes and saw his sincerity, her heart skipped a beat. Zahra nodded and wiped tears from her face. When Franklin offered her his arm, she took it without hesitation. Together, they left the Algonquin College campus...

Franklin stays at a room in a house belonging to a Vietnamese landlord on Canterbury Boulevard, about a kilometer from Algonquin College. Although his place was modest, he proudly showed it to Zahra. The two of them sat down with Chinese food they'd purchased at a nearby restaurant, and ate, just talking and amazingly, laughed. I can't believe he's making me laugh, Zahra thought, amazed, as she gazed at Franklin.

"Oh, Franklin, I believe you've got mail, from the Canadian government," Zahra said to Franklin, noticing the pile of mail he'd picked up and tossed aside on their way in. Franklin nodded, and looked at the envelopes that Zahra handed him, hastily opening them. Franklin smiled excitedly as he revealed the contents of the envelopes, and Zahra beamed at him expectantly.

"Zahra, I've got my work permit, and the social insurance form, I can go out and get a job now, take care of myself," Franklin said, laughing, and Zahra nodded. She looked at Franklin, this handsome newcomer who was so excited to receive things that she, as a natural citizen of Canada, had always taken for granted. Franklin's eyes seemed to grow misty, and Zahra gently laid her hand on his, nodding firmly.

"I'm happy for you, Franklin," Zahra said, and Franklin smiled at her, and without another word, their faces drew closer. Zahra's heart skipped a beat as Franklin nodded almost imperceptibly, and then pressed his lips against hers. Without hesitation, Zahra kissed Franklin back. It was a ten-second peck, none of that big romantic stuff often seen on television, but it felt great...

"My beautiful Zahra," Franklin whispered, once they came up for air, and Zahra nodded and smiled. Hand in hand, they left the dining room and headed back to his tiny room upstairs. Once there, they kissed again, and then began undressing each other. Zahra feasted her eyes on Franklin's tall, muscular, caramel-hued body. The brother from Jamaica was as hunky as Vin Diesel, only a bit darker. She definitely wanted some of that...

"Am I beautiful?" Zahra asked in a halting tone, and Franklin smiled and nodded. He pulled her close, and caressed her lovely body. Zahra smiled and removed her Hijab, carefully removing the pins before tossing the garment away. Off came Zahra's traditional long dress, and Franklin took off his jeans, and she grinned upon realizing that he wasn't wearing any underwear.

"You're one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen," Franklin said, and he looked at Zahra's beautiful, curvy body. She was taller than his five-foot-eleven, and he found that sexy and thrilling rather than intimidating. They tumbled into bed together, caressing and exploring one another. Taking their sweet time, Franklin and Zahra started making love...

"Make me yours," Zahra whispered, and Franklin nodded, then kissed her lips while caressing her tits. A beautiful, gorgeous woman of African descent was in his bed, and Franklin wanted to worship her. Zahra held her breath as Franklin sucked on her tits while sliding his hand between her thick thighs. When his fingers slid into her pussy, Zahra nodded approvingly and closed her eyes. Work your magic, Franklin, Zahra thought happily.

"You smell wonderful," Franklin said to Zahra as he spread her thighs and began eating her out. Upon feeling Franklin's tongue against her clitoris, Zahra gasped, and just like that, the young biracial Jamaican stud began rocking her world. Zahra found herself moaning in ecstasy as Franklin teased her clit with his tongue and fingered her hot pussy, pleasuring her like no man before...

"Oh yes, eat my pussy," Zahra squealed, and a grinning Franklin did just that, munching on her sweet pussy like there was no tomorrow. Zahra took a breather, smiling gratefully at Franklin, who said nothing. They continued with their fun, and Zahra rolled on top of Franklin, straddling him. Zahra hadn't had good dick in a while, since her hubby Salim was so busy fucking that slut Maria, so this was her opportunity to make up for lost time...

"Come here gorgeous," Franklin said, gently caressing Zahra's lovely face, then her breasts. Zahra looked down at him, a wicked, lustful grin on her face. She grabbed his manhood and stroked it, then placed it at her vaginal opening. Locking eyes with Franklin, Zahra nodded meaningfully. Franklin put his hands on Zahra's hips, raising her a bit, then he thrust his dick deep inside of her.

"Yes," Zahra hissed, welcoming the feel of Franklin's long, thick dick inside of her. Zahra rested her hands on Franklin's shoulders and began riding him hard, loving the way he pounded away at her with his big dick. The Jamaican stud was thicker down below than her wayward husband Salim, and he fucked her with deep, powerful strokes which Zahra welcomed. Just what I need, Zahra thought as she rode Franklin's dick like a rodeo queen at the corral.

"Any man who would cheat on you is a fool," Franklin said to Zahra, as they lay in bed together, after hours of lovemaking. Zahra nodded and held the sheets against her curvy body, looking at Franklin. The brother is full of potential, Zahra thought happily. Franklin is handsome, smart, and wants to work and make something of himself unlike Salim, who is content to stay at home and live off of Zahra's money.

"Out with the old and in with the new," Zahra replied, and she took Franklin's handsome face in her hands, and kissed him. Without hesitation, the two lovebirds began another round. Even as she began making love with Franklin, Zahra is already planning to meet with divorce lawyers. Salim's cheating ass had to go, and so did Maria's, come to think of it. For now, I'll enjoy my sweet Franklin, Zahra thought as she began riding him again...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Zahra Hassan of Somalia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 242 milliseconds