• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Property

Property

"You know what to do."

With those words, I began my journey into slavery. I was completely alone with my Master for the first time, about to experience fully my role as his owned property. We had discussed this moment, and I did indeed know what to do. There wasn't much ceremony involved – all that was required of me was to strip and kneel, and follow the instructions that he gave. I knew I would be penetrated anally as the first step in my servitude, something I had never experienced before. I was nervous and unsure in this completely new situation, but my apprehension was tempered by elation – one of my deepest fantasies was about to come true.

Taking a deep breath, I did what I had been instructed to do. I removed my shirt and pants while he watched. I felt embarrassed that I was going to be completely naked in my Master's presence, but I knew that I didn't have a choice. I had to do this – he expected it, and I certainly didn't want to back out of this situation now! More than anything I wanted to be owned by him in the manner which he had chosen. I swallowed my fears as I removed my bra, letting it fall to the floor, and then slid my panties down and stepped out of them. Sneaking only a peek at Master out of the corner of my eye, I assumed the submissive position he had requested. I knelt, my legs spread wide, my hands clasped behind my back, and my head lowered. It was an incredibly submissive and erotic position, one that was meant to emphasize my role as his slave and property. I was intensely aware of Master's presence, wondering if he was pleased with my submission and what he would instruct me to do next. I didn't have to wonder long.

"Close your eyes." Master's tone was commanding, and I felt myself obeying him instinctively. My eyes closed and my breath caught in my throat as this experience began in earnest. I heard rustling sounds, and I worried a bit about what he was up to. I soon sensed him standing over me. I felt his warm hand, covered by something unbelievably soft, teasing my breasts and nipples. I realized it was a small fur, something he had promised to bring. I took another deep breath, relaxed, and just enjoyed the sensation. The softness of the fur was soothing as he worked it over me, gently stroking the fullness of my breasts. But the sensation of feeling my Master's hands on me was also intensely erotic. My nipples are incredibly sensitive, and the combination of the warmth of his hand and the softness of the fur began to harden them. My pussy grew even wetter than it already was. Maybe Master noticed my arousal, or maybe he was just ready to use me, but he soon put the fur down and stood up.

His next instruction excited me even further. He told me to open my eyes and undo his pants. His commands were short, firm, and to the point, and I couldn't help but obey him immediately. Why would I want to do otherwise? I couldn't wait to be taken by him. Swallowing hard, I undid his belt and unzipped his pants. And finally, a scene which I had imagined in my masturbatory fantasies several times came true – I saw the cock that would very soon be taking my anal virginity. Master was unbelievably thick and hard, thicker than any man I'd ever had. I was worried – although he had been having me train my ass with butt plugs in preparation for this moment, I had been unable to take the largest one. His cock looked like it would never fit in my virgin ass. Despite my fears, I knew without a doubt that as a slave I would be used – and seeing Master's cock, I realized that I would be used well.

I didn't have much time to worry further, as he issued his next command: "suck me, slave." I once again obeyed immediately. I licked my lips and opened my mouth as wide as I could (I had to, to be able to fit all of him in my mouth!). I slid my lips down his shaft, amazed at his size as his cock slid deeper toward my throat. He was so large, and tasted so good! I couldn't believe how much I loved his scent and taste, right from the first moment. I gently sucked his cock, bobbing my head slightly so my lips slid up and down his shaft. I took him as deep as I could, and even then was only halfway down the length of his member. I loved those first few minutes I spent sucking him – getting used to his taste, the feel of him in my mouth, and being completely servile and pleasing. After a few minutes spent pleasing him this way, he then instructed me to get the lube I had brought. As I retrieved it he removed his clothing. The moment I'd been waiting for was here – my ass was going to be invaded, and I had no idea what to expect.

Once he was fully naked, Master told me to lube his cock and my ass well. I should say here that Master looked wonderful naked, but I didn't have much time to enjoy the sight as I wanted to obey his instructions immediately. I squirted some of the gel into my hand, wrapped my fingers around his cock, and rubbed them up and down the shaft. I made sure to cover the tip of his cock especially well – I wanted the tip of that spear to have no trouble finding its way up my tight tunnel. I squirted more of the gel onto my fingers and lubed my ass, reaching around to slide a finger inside my hole. When I was good and lubed, Master instructed me to bend over and place my hands on the bed. "Here it comes," I thought. "I'm going to be fucked in the ass by my Master and become his property for good." I had never felt more vulnerable and submissive. But I also had a deep need to serve and please him, and this was the moment of truth. Would I be able to take him?

He first slid a finger into my ass, preparing me for him. One finger wasn't difficult for me to take, so he slid two fingers in. That stretched me a bit more, and as he fucked me with his fingers my worries began to subside. I knew he wouldn't hurt me, but he would push me. Master didn't waste any more time. Positioning the tip of his cock in my hole, he began pushing his cock against me, slowly but firmly. I felt him pop past the ring of my anus, and then he quickly and easily slid his cock deep into my ass. My worries about being able to take him were completely forgotten as the bittersweet pain of my asshole stretching took over. I have never felt anything like it – the combination of pain and exquisite pleasure at being so thoroughly used. His cock was invading me in my most private place, and I knew now that my body was his to use. As my asshole stretched ever so slowly, I moaned and whimpered at the pain, but Master just shushed me and kept his cock where it was. I knew he was teaching me to accept my role as his slave. He was firm, but also kind, and as the pain lessened and was replaced with pleasure, I realized that I had done the right thing in submitting to him. I'd never felt so fulfilled (or so filled!) as a submissive.

Once my asshole was nice and stretched, my whimpers of pain began to be replaced by moans of pleasure. I began to thoroughly enjoy this submissive position – I was now kneeling on the bed, my face against the mattress, my ass in the air, as Master's cock invaded me. I felt him begin to fuck me slowly, whispering "mine" each time his cock slid deep into my ass. His balls slapped against me as his rhythmic fucking of my hole continued. I was so wrapped up in the pleasure of being used, I nearly forgot to fuck him back, but Master soon reminded me. I began moving my hips back and forth, fucking myself on his cock. Every now and then I felt a hard slap by Master on my ass, just because, and I knew he was enjoying breaking in his new slave. I loved it too – I wanted to do absolutely everything I could to please him. I would have taken more for him, but the final step in becoming his was imminent. Any pain I felt by being stretched and used, and any nervousness I might have had about becoming his owned property, was more than worth it when Master came hard, shooting his cum deep into my bowels. "You're mine now," he said.

He had me stand up, and I felt his cum dripping from my freshly stretched ass. I was once and for all his slave. One more thing had to be done, though. Once we had absorbed the experience we'd just had, Master had me lay face down on the bed. He got out a marker – I knew what was coming, and got excited all over again. He spread my legs and knelt between them on the bed, and I soon felt the strokes of the marker on my ass. It was another intensely submissive position, and I felt the air on my pussy as I produced more juices. I waited obediently as the marker moved across my skin, guided by the firm hand of my Master. I bit my lip, anticipating the moment when I could stand up, look in the mirror, and see my new name written in thick black marker across my butt cheek – 'Property.'

This story, unlike my others, is true. Please remember to vote.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Property

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds