• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jamaican Femdom: Somali Muslim

Jamaican Femdom: Somali Muslim

Faisal Waberi sat behind the computer, on an isolated corner of the Carleton University library, and smiled as he typed the words "black femdom," on the search engine. Immediately, all manner of hits popped up, displaying scantily clad women of African descent, some of them holding whips, others stroking phallic objects. Very nice, Faisal thought excitedly.

Born in the City of Calgary, Alberta, to Somali Muslim immigrant parents, Faisal Waberi has always been something of an odd duck. Six-foot-two, kind of chubby, with charcoal skin and a smooth shaved head, he resembled the late great Rapper and Hollywood Icon Biggie Smalls, only he was taller and darker-skinned. A die-hard nerd who could do your taxes and fix your computer but was quite awkward socially, Faisal was fascinated by a certain type of lady. The kind that was considered haram in his Islamic faith...

"Now that's what I like," Faisal said to himself, and he checked out the black female dominants available in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. The Canadian Capital could be considered lily-white in most regards, but its BDSM scene was magically somewhat diverse. For Faisal's purposes, it would do just fine. Browsing through the numerous profiles, Faisal waited patiently until something caught his interest.

It was a steamy, unseasonably warm Wednesday evening in early October, and a blistering heat choked the City of Ottawa. Faisal, who has family in the City of Calgary, Alberta, heard from them that snow was already falling out west. Speaking of steamy, Faisal cocked an eyebrow when he saw the next profile. Come play with Mistress Veronique Noir, read the tag line, and Faisal clicked on it.

Mistress Veronique Noir's profile definitely didn't do her justice, as far as Faisal was concerned. The lady was pretty, with skin of a dark chocolate hue, and long dark hair that was neatly braided. She stood five-foot-ten, and one hundred and seventy five pounds. My kind of lady, Faisal thought. He liked women with a body, not those stick figures he was constantly surrounded by on campus.

The ladies on the Carleton University were pretty and diverse, but left Faisal somewhat cold. Just like the City that most of them called home. At the age of twenty six, Faisal was pursuing his MBA at Carleton University, after obtaining a bachelor's degree in sociology from the University of Calgary. Faisal was starting to regret moving to the City of Ottawa, whose entertainment centers were sorely lacking.

"Don't forget why you came to Ottawa," Faisal reminded himself, even as he continued browsing Mistress Veronique Noir's profile. He was quite bored, and the alluring black female dominant seemed like just what he needed. The lady was enticing, and she damn well better be, for Faisal was about to spend his bottom dollar on her. After paying rent for his Vanier apartment, Faisal had five hundred and seventy six dollars left. He was about to spend half of that on her...

Faisal browsed a few other profiles...and yawned. There were perhaps thirty professional female dominants in the City of Ottawa, and six were Asian, while only five were black. Everyone else was some type of Caucasian female. While a lot of black Muslim men craved white women, Faisal had a thing for the chocolate ladies...leather-clad and bossy ones only. Mistress Veronique Noir, formerly of Jamaica, definitely stood out from the rest.

After a brief hesitation, Faisal took down the phone number, and as the profile required, he sent a text as a greeting, introducing himself as Frank, black male with money looking for some kinky fun. Faisal's heart skipped a beat as he awaited the lady's reply. It got so bad that he got up to go to the washroom, and when he came back, a reply was waiting for him.

"Hello Frank, this is Mistress Veronique Noir, I'm a dominant, as in strictly top, I'm not an escort, I dominate men of all races, to the tune of two fifty an hour, I do bondage, pegging, and corporal punishment, reserving the hard-core punishment stuff for my regular clientele," read the lady's swift message. Faisal read every line, nodded, and found himself smiling.

"Salaam, Mistress Veronique Noir, I'm fine with all that, this brother is very much curious about black female dominance, and has been for a long time," Faisal replied, and then he awaited her response. As he looked at the words he'd just typed after clicking send, Faisal realized that he'd made a mistake. No man named Frank would greet a lady, or anyone, with a Salaam, this was something a Muslim man would do. He'd just blown his cover...

"Hello, Frank, are you a Muslim?" Mistress Veronique Noir replied, with a smiley face icon for emphasis. Faisal took a deep breath, and hesitated. While he was born a Muslim, he definitely wasn't the most religious guy out there. Also, patriarchal Islam dictated that women were subordinate to men, and Faisal felt just the opposite. He got a boner whenever he watched porn featuring leather-clad women who berated, slapped around, and otherwise dominated men. Yeah, he was definitely not the average Muslim...

"Yes, ma'am, I'm Faisal, not Frank, and I'm sorry I lied, but a lot of female dominants I contact don't like men of my faith," Faisal replied truthfully, and the seconds ticked by before Mistress Veronique Noir replied. When Faisal saw the lady's reply, he grinned from ear to ear, not believing his amazing frigging luck. This is going to be my lucky day, Faisal thought, laughing.

"No need to apologize, Faisal, I like your honesty, and I love Muslim men, so, when do you want to book a session?" Mistress Veronique Noir typed, and Faisal replied almost immediately. It was six o'clock and she told him to show up at a certain address in an hour. Faisal nodded, and then he got up and gathered his belongings. He went to the Athletics Center, took a shower, then hopped on the 7 bus going to the Saint Laurent Mall from Carleton.

"This is going to be hot," Faisal said to himself as he rode the bus, bubbling with excitement. The bus soon arrived at Rideau, and he got off, stopped at the ATM and headed to a place in the By Ward Market. Once there, he took a deep breath, looked at the old brownstone building, and hit the buzzer number three. Two minutes later, the door swung open and a vision of beauty greeted the adventurous but nervous young Somali student.

"Hello Frank, or is it Faisal? Welcome," said Mistress Veronique Noir, and Faisal grinned, and bowed his head gently. Mistress Veronique Noir looked even hotter in person, clad in a T-shirt and blue jeans, and he followed her inside. The apartment was neat, stylish, and looked lived-in, rather than just a place of business. They stood in the living room, and Mistress Veronique Noir looked Faisal up and down, appraising him.

"Lovely place you have here, ma'am, I mean, Mistress Veronique Noir, here is my tribute," Faisal said respectfully, and he handed her an envelope with two hundreds and a fifty. Mistress Veronique Noir nodded, and checked the contents of the envelope, then made them disappear. She asked him to sit and he did, watching as she walked away. Five minutes later Mistress Veronique Noir came back, wearing a black tank top and black leather pants. In her hands she held a black bag full of goodies.

"Faisal, you seem nervous, don't worry, I'll take good care of you, I don't get nearly enough black male subs, and as a black dominatrix, this irks me," Mistress Veronique Noir said with a smile. Faisal nodded, not believing his luck. Without being told what to do, he got on his knees and gently kissed Mistress Veronique Noir's toes. The young black woman looked at the burly black man kneeling at her feet and nodded approvingly.

"Thank you Mistress Veronique Noir," Faisal said meekly, and Mistress Veronique Noir smiled, pleased by his obeisance. As the night rolled on, mistress and submissive got to know each other...intimately. Mistress Veronique Noir took it easy on Faisal, relatively speaking, since it was their first time together. She'd been working as a professional dominant for years, and knew that first-timers required careful handling...

"Faisal, follow me like a good dog," Mistress Veronique Noir said to Faisal, as she led him around the apartment on a leash. The burly Somali stud followed her on all fours, mesmerized both by her display of authority and that big round ass of hers which looked amazing in her tight black leather pants. It felt awkward to follow the lady around on all fours, but it was also kind of a turn-on, and Faisal enjoyed it immensely.

"Yes Mistress Veronique," Faisal replied, and after following the lady like she wanted, he got a little treat. Mistress Veronique Noir ordered Faisal to get naked, and he did, standing before her, both aroused and awkward, and she inspected him. Faisal had a seven-inch dick which looked alright when hard, and he was pleasantly titillated when Mistress Veronique Noir began fondling his manhood.

"I like to put black men in chastity, I think I'm the only black dominatrix who does that, is that okay with you?" Mistress Veronique Noir asked, looking into Faisal's eyes. The young Somali stud nodded hesitantly, and the feisty Jamaican dominatrix grinned, then snapped a chastity device on his hard dick. Faisal winced as his dick got ensnared by the chastity device. He looked at it, then at Mistress Veronique Noir, who smiled triumphantly.

"Feels tight but alright," Faisal remarked, and Mistress Veronique Noir grinned, and then had him lie down on the carpeted floor. As Faisal lay there, wondering what she had in mind, Mistress Veronique Noir stood over him, hands on her hips. The things I'm going to do to that beautiful black man, she thought, smiling wickedly. Without further ado, Mistress Veronique Noir took Faisal for a wild ride...

"I'm going to tease and torment the hell out of you," Mistress Veronique Noir said, and she sat on Faisal's lap, straddling him. The sight of this bodacious, big-breasted, curvy and big-bottomed, dark-skinned dominatrix sitting on him aroused Faisal instantly, and it hurt when his dick got hard inside the chastity device. Mistress Veronique Noir grinned, for Faisal's pleasure was her pain.

"Damn," Faisal said, watching helplessly as Mistress Veronique Noir began to essentially dry grin against him, those dangerous curves and that big ass driving him absolutely nuts. So close yet so far out of his reach. Mistress Veronique Noir decided to really shine Faisal on, and took off her leather pants, revealing her crimson panties. Without further ado, Mistress Veronique Noir sat on Faisal's face, smothering his visage with her big, round and gorgeously dark Jamaican booty.

"Smother under my superior black female booty," Mistress Veronique Noir cooed softly, grinding her big beautiful ass against Faisal's face. Faisal was suffocating under all that ass, but the Somali brother definitely didn't mind. All too soon his sexy dominatrix got off his face, for she had much bigger plans in mind for him. When she grabbed her goodies bag, Faisal saw her pull a phallic object from it, and held his breath.

"What on earth are you going to do with that?" Faisal asked, both nervous and excited, as Mistress Veronique Noir donned the strap-on dildo. Grinning, she ordered him to get on all fours and Faisal did as he was told. Mistress Veronique Noir admired and playfully smacked the Somali stud's bum. I love a brother with a nice ass, Mistress Veronique Noir thought excitedly.

"I'm going to fuck your ass, Faisal," Mistress Veronique Noir said confidently, as she began lubricating his ass. In her time as a professional dominant, Mistress Veronique Noir got to fuck all kinds of guys, from Nigerians to Jamaicans, from Arabs to Italians, from Filipinos to Mexicans, from Chinese to Native Americans, but this would be her first time topping a Somali guy. This was going to be fun.

"Oh fuck," Faisal gasped as Mistress Veronique Noir pushed the dildo into Faisal's ass, and began fucking him. Gripping the Somali stud's hips, Mistress Veronique Noir fucked him with slow, deep strokes. To his credit, Faisal tried not to scream, until she leaned into him and pushed the dildo deeper and deeper into him. When Faisal began to howl, Mistress Veronique Noir laughed merrily and fucked him silly, delighting in the sounds he made.

"Every black man should get fucked in the ass by a black woman wearing a strap-on dildo at least once in his life, doesn't matter if he's straight, bisexual, or gay, it's an experience he'll never forget," Mistress Veronique Noir cackled as she banged the hell out of Faisal. The Somali stud moaned, groaned, squealed and shouted, he begged and Mistress Veronique Noir fucked his ass and didn't let up until he actually tapped out and said the safe word...

"Mercy," Faisal squealed, and Mistress Veronique Noir smiled, then pulled the dildo out of his ass. Faisal lay there, resting a bit. When he finally sat up and looked at her, he was a changed man. Welcome to a whole new world, Mistress Veronique Noir thought. She allowed Faisal to take a shower and get dressed, then gave him a hug and sent him home. I'll be seeing this one again real soon, Veronique Noir thought to herself with a confident smile.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jamaican Femdom: Somali Muslim

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds