• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Raven Black

Mistress Raven Black

"You're either dominant or you're not," Raven Black stated, speaking to the camera. On her blog, which was followed by tens of thousands around the world, the young Black woman spoke about her experiences as a professional dominatrix, the state of the affairs between Black men and Black women, and her private life. The videos that Raven Black made were quite popular, and this past year alone, she made twenty nine thousand dollars from the sales alone.

The last video that Raven Black made, "Thug Turned Out," was one of her best-sellers, to the point that major online adult retailers placed large orders. Raven Black smiled, for there was nothing she loved more than profit, except maybe the sadistic pleasure of dominating others. In the last video, Raven Black went all-out in punishing a so-called thug named Mr. Marius, who definitely had it coming.

"Witch, what the fuck are you going to do to me?" Mr. Marius asked, as Raven Black approached him in her makeshift dungeon, and the tall, burly and dark-skinned thuggish dude watched as she stroked a phallic object in a tender yet menacing manner. Standing five-foot-ten while barefoot, Raven Black looked even taller in high heels. Dressed in a Black leather vest over a Black tank top and Black leather miniskirt, she looked curvaceous, hot and dangerous.

In the video, Raven Black portrayed a dominatrix whose townhouse is broken into by a notorious thug, played by Mr. Marius, who's looking for money. Raven Black used her knowledge of Jiu-Jitsu to overpower Mr. Marius and capture him. Mr. Marius finds himself in Raven Black's lair, and the gorgeous but mean-spirited dominatrix decides to teach the hapless would-be burglar a lesson he wouldn't soon forget...

"Everything," Raven Black replied, smiling beatifically at Mr. Marius, who was tied up and bent over a wooden bench, with his ass exposed. In the world of BDSM, most of the Black females, both dominant and submissive, were paired up with anyone and everyone, except for Black men. It's almost as if Black men and Black women in the world of BDSM are allergic to each other or something. When Raven Black entered the scene a few years back, that began to change. As it turns out, there was a big market for Black on Black kinky stuff, nobody had tapped into it yet...

"Oh fuck, don't fuck me, I'm not a bitch," Mr. Marius pleaded, and Raven Black laughed gleefully, and positioned herself behind him. The tall, curvy Black dominatrix stood behind the tough-looking but haplessly bound young Black man, and caressed his ass before donning leather gloves. As Mr. Marius continued to whine, Raven Black took some lubricant and began lubricating his ass, preparing to fuck the hell out of him.

"You're my prisoner, Mr. Marius, either you submit to me and I fuck your ass with my toys and I might let you go, or I call the authorities and you end up in jail and become some big bozo's personal bitch, your choice," Raven Black stated flatly. Mr. Marius briefly turned his head and looked at her, and saw that the freaky, leather-clad, beautiful but cruel young Black woman definitely meant business.

"Alright, bitch, do your worst," Mr. Marius said, shaking his head, and Raven Black smiled, pleased with his answer. Without further ado, she rolled a condom on the strap-on dildo's business end, lubricated it, and then pushed into Mr. Marius ass. The burly, dark-skinned thief gasped as she penetrated his ass, and she leaned into him as she began to fuck him with deep, powerful strokes. Now that's what I like, Raven Black thought, pleased with how things were going.

"Who's the bitch now?" Raven Black screamed at Mr. Marius, going into total dominatrix mode as she ravaged his ass with her strap-on dildo. While a lot of Black female dominants didn't play with Black men and reserved their anger, their passion and hate for the White male slaves that came to them, Raven Black didn't care for White males, in or out of bed. Raven Black is a strong Black woman who loves only Black men, and how she expresses that love can be quite shocking sometimes...

"Oh fuck, Mistress Raven, that hurts but feels kind of good," Mr. Marius croaked, and Raven slapped his ass, bucking her hips and driving the dildo even deeper inside of him. A lot of female dominants like to play with weak guys, sissies and punks, but Raven Black had zero interest and zero respect for such men. The men that Raven Black likes to dominate have to be Black, and also masculine and strong-looking. Otherwise Raven Black simply wouldn't bother with them.

"Damn straight, Mr. Marius, you'll think twice before you steal shit from me or anyone else," Raven Black screamed at him as she rammed the strap-on dildo up his Black ass. Raven Black specifically chose Mr. Marius the porn actor for her video because she'd seen him in an assortment of heterosexual porn, transsexual porn and bisexual porn videos. The brother had quite a following across numerous genres of porn, that's for sure.

Mr. Marius always played the role of the macho Black guy, whether he was ramming his dick into a slutty White chick's pussy, having a steamy male/female/male threesome, or getting his big Black dick sucked by a Brazilian transsexual with big tits and a bigger ass than most regular women. Raven Black noticed that whether Mr. Marius fucked a woman, a man or a transsexual, he never let anyone touch his ass. Well, the foxy Black dominatrix decided to change that, hence why she hired him for this video...

"Aw, fuck, mercy please, Mistress Raven Black," Mr. Marius squealed, having had enough of her ramming his asshole with her phallic toy. Raven Black smiled, pleased with herself for having made yet another macho Black man tap out. Slowly she pulled the dildo out of Mr. Marius backdoor, and admired her handiwork. The brother was spent, and slumped on the bench. Only then did Raven Black undo Mr. Marius bindings. My work here is done, Raven Black thought happily.

"Pleasure working with you," Raven Black told Mr. Marius, after the video shoot was done. Mr. Marius, still shaky on his feet, nodded and headed to the nearby showers. He was picking up a nice two-thousand dollar cheque for a few hours of work. Most porn studios only paid male talent about eight hundred dollars per scene, and those were the generous ones. Raven Black is the only female star in her videos, and she rewards Black male talent for work well done. That's how the big shots do it...

After the video shoot was over, Raven Black dismissed the camera crew, the lighting people and others, and went out to the movies. She watched the hit movie Venom, and liked it. Walking around the City of Montreal, Raven Black admired the crown jewel of la belle province. The place was beautiful, and life was good for her, the only thing missing was someone worthwhile for her to share it with.

Raven Black came into the world of professional BDSM and erotic entertainment from a most unusual background. Charlene Dubois was born in the City of Montreal, Quebec, to a Haitian Adventist couple, Jean-Claude and Martine Dubois, formerly of Jacmel, Haiti. Growing up in la belle province, Charlene Dubois chafed under the restrictions placed upon her by her deeply religious parents. Like many others before her, the young Haitian-Canadian woman rebelled.

While attending the University of Montreal to study civil engineering, Charlene Dubois met a man named Eric Jackson, a tall, handsome Black man originally from Coral Gables, Florida. Eric Jackson happened to be a visiting professor at the University of Montreal, having transferred there for a year from his alma mater and regular teaching institution, Florida State University. Sparks flew between the wild young female student and the naughty professor, and the rest, as they say, was history.

"You're insatiable," Eric Jackson said to Charlene Dubois, as the young Haitian woman sat astride him, gorgeously naked, her chocolate skin aglow, her big tits swaying from side to side. Charlene smiled and grabbed his big dark dick, stroking it firmly. Earlier, Charlene had gotten on her knees and sucked Eric's dick and sucked him until he got hard as a rock, and then the fun began for them both...

"I'm freakier than you realize," Charlene said, as she and Eric began another round. While riding Eric's big dark fuck stick, Charlene rested her hands on his shoulders. Eric sucked on her nipples and smacked her big round ass, loving the way her tight pussy gripped his dick. Eric loved banging younger Black women, and Charlene was in a category by herself. The tall, forty-something and well-endowed Black man almost had trouble keeping up. Almost.

After numerous sessions of steamy sex with Charlene, Eric introduced her to the world of BDSM, his hidden passion. At first, Charlene was hesitant and Eric expected her to react like most Black folks, who dismissed BDSM as something vile that only freaky White people liked. Much to Eric's surprise, Charlene took to BDSM, especially domination, like a cat takes to hunting mice...

"Oh fuck, go easy on me," Eric said to Charlene, the first time they tried some role-reversal fun. Eric was on all fours, and Charlene was stark naked, save for the new strap-on dildo they'd bought together. They were in Eric's house, located within a couple kilometers from the University of Montreal. Eric was hesitant, but Charlene was quite excited, and eager to begin...

"Quit whining, Eric, you sound like a bitch," Charlene said, and when Eric looked into her eyes, he saw iron will and something both sexy and dangerous. Nodding, Eric did as he was told. Charlene smiled and smacked his ass, then pushed the dildo into his backdoor. Eric groaned as Charlene penetrated him, and she gripped his hips as she began to fuck him. As Eric screamed while getting ass fucked by her, Charlene experienced a moment of almost surreal empowerment and serenity. Her inner dominant was born...

For over an hour Charlene held Eric down and fucked his ass with the dildo, and the older Black man cried out, moaned and squealed like a bitch. Charlene dicked him down with her strap-on dildo, and didn't let up until Eric told her he'd had enough. Afterwards, they lay in each other's arms. For Eric, it had been a fun experiment. For Charlene, it was a life-changing event. The young Haitian-Canadian woman at last knew what she was designed to be, a true dominatrix...

When Raven Black returned home from the movies, she was all smiles. Editing the video was part of the fun for her. In a few days, she would send it to the distributors, and it would totally rock the online adult film world and the professional BDSM universe. Raven Black has cornered the market on Black on Black BDSM, and made tons of money doing what she loved.

Some people in the worlds of online adult entertainment and professional BDSM worlds simply didn't understand Raven Black's complete lack of interest in playing with subs of other races, and Raven Black didn't care one iota what they thought. Raven Black didn't do what she did to please the others, she aimed to please the brothers and sisters in the BDSM lifestyle. For the Haitian-Canadian dominatrix, when it comes to kink, Black on Black is most definitely where it's at, and she made no apology for practicing what she preached.

While checking out her blog, Raven Black saw a new message that pleased her. A brother who identified himself as Bilal somebody from somewhere in distant Minnesota told Raven Black how much he loved purchasing her videos, how pleased he was to finally see a Black dominatrix handling Black male submissive types, and encouraged her to keep on going. Thank you my brother you just made my day, Raven Black typed back as a reply, smiling all the way.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Mistress Raven Black

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 74 milliseconds