• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Chechen Muslim Dominatrix

Chechen Muslim Dominatrix

The way Jayson "Jay" Bright figured it, a man only lives once, and what's the use of having money to spend and time to kill if one doesn't take advantage of such things? After all, coming to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, hadn't been Jayson's idea. His old man, George Bright, founder of the Bright Lights civil engineering firm, wanted Jayson to go out and explore the world outside of metropolitan Houston, Texas.

Jayson agreed, with certain conditions, he wanted plenty of cash and carte blanche to use it as he saw fit. Fortunately, his old man agreed. When Jayson first set foot in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, he initially saw a dead end. Compared to bright, lively and fun City of Houston, the City of Ottawa wasn't much to look at. Fortunately, the ladies of Ottawa weren't a bad-looking bunch. Jayson hadn't seen so many white women with big butts since he first visited California a while back. I can work with this, Jayson thought lustfully.

Jayson "Jay" Bright had no idea what he was walking into when he called the number from the back of the Ottawa Solar News. The ad read Mistress Amina of Chechnya, Eastern European Dominatrix. Jayson, who was accustomed to browsing the naughty ads for some fun, decided to give Mistress Amina a try. He'd banged his share of escorts all over the City of Ottawa, Ontario, and saw no reason why he shouldn't try new things.

Truth be told, for an avowed hedonist and sensualist like Jayson, the world of BDSM held a definite fascination. Jayson had seen BDSM videos where men in leather gear tied up and whipped women, before having rough sex with them. In other BDSM videos, scantily clad women wielding whips, riding crops and strap-on dildos dominated the hell out of some rather unfortunate men. Those videos aroused Jayson the most, hence his curiosity.

"I am to be addressed as Mistress Amina, First Lady of Chechnya, and if you fuck it up, you will regret it," said the haughty female voice on the other line, causing Jayson to chuckle. On the phone, he acquiesced, because there was no need for phone thuggery. Men and women who sounded tough over the phone seldom realized that they were always a click away from being powerless, regardless of how tough they thought they were.

"Sounds good to me, Mistress Amina," Jayson replied, and he wished her well before he went to get ready. Six feet two inches tall, athletic and handsome, with smooth chocolate skin and slick, curly dark hair, Jayson is uniquely sexy the way black men from the Deep South usually are. A native of Houston, Texas, Jayson was spending the year at Carleton University in Ottawa as part of an exchange program with his old school, Texas Southern University.

The son of a wealthy African American businessman, Jayson was accustomed to the finest things in life, and expected no less after moving to the Canadian Capital. The ladies from the seedier side of the Ottawa nightlife never knew what hit them, for Jayson had money to spend, a flair for adventure, and a high sex drive. The brother from Houston was looking for trouble and felt that Ottawa could barely satisfy his rather decadent appetites...

Three nights ago, Jayson had some really awesome fun with Amy, a petite, blonde-haired and blue-eyed Caucasian female escort with a thick ass. At first, Amy was reluctant to get booked by Jayson because she didn't usually deal with men of color, but he offered to pay her a hundred dollars more than her usual fee of two hundred, and promised to be a gentleman. Money talks, Jayson thought to himself as Amy the escort changed her tune.

"You're not what I expected," Amy said to Jayson, as they got down and dirty in the Vanier apartment where she normally conducted her business. They lay on the comfortable bed, and much to her surprise, Amy was not doing all the work. Jayson had the petite blonde beauty on all fours, face down and ass up, and had his tongue in her asshole while fingering her wet, hairy pussy.

"Amy, sweetheart, I'm a southern gentleman, and we take care of the ladies down south," Jayson paused to say, and Amy giggled, pleased by this unexpectedly courteous and fun client. Most of the men that Amy dealt with were middle-aged white males who treated her like a piece of meat, but Jayson wasn't like that. For starters, the tall, dark and handsome young man with the sexy southern accent was friendly, and concerned with her pleasure, rather than her own.

"Oh yes, go for it," Amy squealed, loving what Jayson was doing to her. The brother had his tongue deep in her asshole and was fingering her pussy, with three fingers in there, which he twisted this way and that. Amy loved it so much that she moaned deeply and began grinding her ass against Jayson's face, eager for more of his expert Texan lovemaking.

"Sweetie, you haven't felt anything yet," Jayson promised Amy, and as the night rolled on, he showed the blonde cutie a thing or two. Amy, who initially told Jayson that "Greek" wasn't her thing, hesitantly allowed him even greater access to her backdoor. By the end of the night, Jayson had Amy on her back, legs in the air, as he buried his big black dick deep inside her warm, tight asshole. It was quite simply glorious.

After that experience, Jayson felt great, and looked forward to pushing new boundaries, both his own and that of the local ladies. That's why he showed up at Mistress Amina's place on Montreal Road in the Vanier area, having withdrawn three hundred and fifty dollars from the nearby ATM as per her request. Lady's expensive, this fetish stuff better be worth it, Jayson quietly grumbled as he stood in front of the red brick building.

Prior to coming to Mistress Amina of Chechnya's lair, Jayson did his homework on her, of course. The lady was highly recommended on several message boards populated by BDSM aficionados in the Ottawa, Gatineau, Toronto and Montreal areas. There were lots of rumors about Mistress Amina. Some claimed that she was truly a Chechen Muslim immigrant who'd somehow become a professional dominatrix, and others claimed that she was just a weirdo. Whatever, Jayson was intrigued.

About five minutes after Jayson hit the buzzer, a vision of beauty came to the door. Jayson found himself looking at a six-foot-tall, athletic, forty-something blonde beauty who reminded him of the blonde actress from movies like Hancock, Reindeer Games and The Cider House Rules. Jayson couldn't remember the actress name, but the lady before him looked like her, only she wore a black tank top and black leather pants that made her look like something out of The Matrix.

"Salaam, I'm Mistress Amina," the tall blonde lady said, speaking with an accent which Jayson didn't recognize. Smiling at her, Jayson bowed his head gently, acceding to protocol. A lot of these BDSM types took their roles very seriously. They went inside, and her apartment was on the second floor of the rather neat building. Jayson went inside, feeling excited and a bit scared, and Mistress Amina, seemingly sensing that, flashed him a radiant smile.

"You're very beautiful," Jayson said politely, and Mistress Amina nodded, and ushered him inside. The apartment was not what Jayson initially expected. The place was full of bondage gear, and he saw toys and other artifacts on the walls, and a sex swing on a corner. There was a big bed in another corner, and a lot of items that Jayson didn't recognize, such as an odd X-shaped cross. This lady takes this stuff seriously, Jayson thought, impressed.

"Welcome to my lair, Mr. Jay, I will show you wonders," Mistress Amina of Chechnya said, and for the next couple of hours, she did just that. Jayson was ordered to strip naked while Mistress Amina, fully clothed, inspected the tall, athletic young black man's body. Later, she had him get on all fours and spanked his ass with her gloved hands. Jayson found the whole thing surreal, but kind of a turn-on. It is what it is, Jayson told himself.

"That was intense," Jayson said, smiling, after Mistress Amina of Chechnya finished spanking his ass. Mistress Amina shot him a look, and Jayson realized, too late, that he'd breached protocol by failing to address the dominant mistress by her proper name and title. This is going to get ugly, Jayson thought when he saw the blazing anger in Mistress Amina's eyes.

"Mr. Jay, I told you to do one thing and you couldn't even do that, now I must punish you," Mistress Amina shouted, and when Jay mumbled, she slapped him hard across the face. Tossing Jay back on the floor, the surprisingly strong blonde beauty manhandled him into submission. Face down and ass up, cocky no more, a sullen Jayson awaited his fate.

"Punish me, Mistress Amina, I deserve it," Jayson murmured, still game, and Mistress Amina grinned. Grabbing some cream, she had Jayson spread his ass cheeks and lubricated him. Next, Mistress Amina donned her favorite strap-on dildo, and pressed its business end against Jayson's asshole. With a swift thrust, Mistress Amina pushed the dildo inside Jayson, and the burly, macho African American male squealed like a bitch as he got his ass penetrated.

"Shut the fuck up, Jay, and take your punishment," Mistress Amina screamed at Jayson as she began fucking him. Gripping Jayson's hips, Mistress Amina thrust the dildo deep into his ass. While fucking Jayson, Mistress Amina went to town on him, berating him in a language that sounded a little bit like what Sergei, his Russian former neighbor down in Houston spoke at home.

"Damn that was intense, thank you Mistress Amina," Jayson said, a little while later. The tall young African American stud was sore down below, and with good reason. After Mistress Amina pounded his ass into submission with her strap-on dildo, Jayson took a moment to breathe, and then headed to the showers, as per the lady's instructions. A few minutes later, fully dressed and looking more or less normal, Jayson was ready to bounce.

"Ya prinimayu vashu blagodarnost, I accept your gratitude," Mistress Amina of Chechnya said to Jayson. Prior to leaving, the young black gentleman stood at the door, and gazed upon the six-foot-tall, leather-clad Eastern European blonde beauty, as though committing her to memory. Smiling, Jayson took Mistress Amina's hand and, before she could stop him, brought it to his lips, gently kissing it. For a brief moment, Mistress Amina blinked, and then actually blushed.

"Proshchay, goodbye, Mistress Amina, that's how a gentleman of Houston says goodbye," Jayson said softly, thankful that he remembered the handful of Russian he'd learned from his old neighbor Sergei. Mistress Amina nodded, and watched as he exited. Long after the strange, handsome young American left, Mistress Amina thought of his peculiar but seemingly fun ways. Krasavchik ( handsome man ), I do hope to see him again, Mistress Amina thought with a smile.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Chechen Muslim Dominatrix

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 127 milliseconds