• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master's Anger

Master's Anger

He found himself sitting in his truck across the street from her new apartment. His heart pounds with excitement. They had been talking for months online and she planned to come and see him in two short weeks. His head reeled with the thoughts of why he was here. Once again the naughty little vixen she could be had popped up in one of their discussions and she had left in a huff. She had been told many times to never sign off or hang the phone up on Him. He has had real life submissive before and the online - over the telephone one he now had was different but just as intense and he expected the same level of obedience.

She knew the buttons to push on Him and had done so intentionally and had even gone so far as to stay hid out from him for 3 days. Finally he took time from work and made the 16 hour drive to her home town, her street, her apartment. It was time she put into action all the things they had discussed, beginning with her kneeling and submitting to His punishments.

He sees her now leave the bus at the corner she had described to Him so well. He almost pants with the thought of her soon being bound and gagged at His feet. He checks His "toolbox" - rope - ball gag - duct tape, nipple clamps, flogger, yup all there.

He sees her now better - her long blonde hair as she glides down the street in her heels and short skirt. Her legs encased in pantyhose - a love of which He helped her discover. She opens the door to the apartment in and goes without looking around a single time. Waiting for a full one minute he leaves the truck with the toolbox and approaches her door.

Checking one more time - He laughs as He calls her number from His cell phone. She is still not answering. Sliding up to the nearby payphone he dials her number again - she answers almost immediately, He cannot speak as His heavy southern drawl will give Him away. Anger boiling now He move to the door.

He stands to one side of the door where she cannot see Him well enough to know it is Him for sure. Cop training paying off as He scouts the place. Ringing the door bell He waits.

Her wild eyed look of surprise as His frame fills Her door as she pulls it open was enough to make this trip worth while. But this little vixen has so much to atone for. She backs away almost with terror on her face. "Hello slut," He barks at her. She steps back to make a dash but He is too fast and grasps her arm. "Kneel now, or I will be really angry."

Tears well in her eyes as she knows now the trouble she must be in to have Him drive all this way. God why did she run and hide from Him over nothing? Her silly pride and her silly wanting Him to suffer and miss her had now brought Him all this way to stand there with His face red and anger flashing thru those emerald green eyes.

"I am not telling you again KNEEL NOW! He steps to her. She moans and kneels immediately with enough presence of mind to automatically go to the private kneel He implanted into her after many hours of practice. Legs spread displaying herself hands behind back. He normally requested her to leave her eyes upon Him but she knows better now and casts them down.

"Good girl," He moves behind her and ties her hands tightly in place. "We meet a bit earlier than expected. don't we little katt?"

She gulps and stammers - "yessss, Master... but why?" She looks about in fear of His anger. "I would have still come."

What makes you think I want you to come after this stunt?" Her elbows are pulled tightly together and bound. "Third kneel, whore."

Katt immediately presses her forehead to the ground gasping for air as he binds her ankles together. FFFuck she thinks - I am helpless, as a well... a kitten!

"Lift that ass, bitch." She complies and knows what is next - she has dreamed of this for months. She hears his belt slide from his pants. Fuck she just remembered him speaking of that wide leather belt made from buffalo hide he wore proudly. Thick and functional - not a pretty belt but one that would work for a number of things including punishing a bad girl's ass. She thinks of how muscular his arms looked in pictures but now much more in person and it dawns on her the power those strokes will have.

"Lift your ass higher." His command is obeyed at once. The first blow lands completely across her ass hard and she feels the hot welt raise itself on her skin. The next two land even harder than the first. Then he lifts her skirt exposing her ass. Fuck she thinks inwardly again - he had her wear pantyhose without panties as assignments and she fucking loved doing that so much it was now her habit.

"Oh lovely ass you have. Much prettier in real life cunt. My, My no panties I see."

She lifts her head - "Yes Master as you like".

"Oh my I have forgotten an important detail."

"Lift you head, and open your mouth," He commands.

"She lifts her head to His command and feels the ball gag pulled tightly into her mouth and behind her teeth silencing her. "There all better." He laughs.

She lowers her head to the floor as the belt impacts her ass yet again and burns as if nothing separated the belt from her skin. The pantyhose clinging to her as a second skin. Sweat erupts on her skin from the starin of the position and the bondage and the very real sexual arousement she feels.

His anger floods from Him as He sees her ass lifted high to Him. He will continue punishing her for some time but a more urgent need has awaken in Him. For months he craved her under him - he carved taking her and quite literally fucking her hard fast and deep. He had heard her cry out from orgasms over the phone and now he would test his instructions on her.

"Cum, you little slut." Her moans and wiggling tells him she had indeed learned to cum on his command! She moans more lifting her ass higher to him fighting the bondage, chewing her gag in her attempts to let Him know the intensity of her orgasm. The belt brushes the back of her pussy. The pantyhose there soaking wet now. He smiles and smacks her there - letting her feel the sting of the belt against her labia. She cums harder now.

"Well I see you had your little orgasm." She looks at Him with anger at her losing herself so. But in truth she loved it more than she could tell even if He took that damned ball gag out. He as her online Master but now he was her Master period in all ways. He conquered her online but she knew now it was more than that - He did own her heart and soul as she said so many times.

Katt feels the knife now as it slits opens her pantyhose exposing her pussy and asshole. God she dreamed of that so often this forceful entry by her Master and only her Master. His hands exploring her now. His fingers finding her pussy and entering it from behind. He buried those wonderful fingers deep into her silky hot smoothness making her gasp and let out a moan through her gag. She closes her eyes and feels the fingers of his other hand penetrate her little pink rosebud - for the first time in years a man has taken her anally in some form. She knows soon that cock she saw on camera would be pushing its way deep into her ass.

"You are wet my little katt!"

"She can only moan and gnash her teeth against the gag.

Moving behind her now she feels his hands on her ass. His large cock pushes against her labia - she knows that his need to relieve himself must be desperate as He forgot all the toys she sees laying so close to her head.

Pushing into her now, her helpless in her enforced submission, she finds great pleasure in the experience. He has assailed her upturned ass cheeks with his belt with those rapid fire smacks that jiggles both cheeks of that plaintively writhing rump. He watched them intently, smiling, seeing the pretty buttocks flinch, and tremble, and redden, and commence to glow and the room was filled with the splats of the resounding smacks.

She realized that during the spanking she had deliberately thrust her bottom up to his flailing belt even when tears began to fill her eyes and threaten to spill down her face. Sigh after sigh pulsed up from her throat punctuated by a grunt each time another smack landed.

Now the man she called her Master was running His hands over those pantyhose covered ass cheeks, the much warmed slopes, caressing the pale skin underneath. He was buried ball deep into her pussy from behind and never before had over 8 inches of cock wound itself deep into her womb. Fuck she was glad he never lied about the length! Her well lubricated pussy takes him deep as he wants to go with some pain but god knows she wants Him there!

He grunts as he thrusts into her hard. Her head bumping into the floor in her helpless state with each forward stroke. Withdrawing from her he commands her into the second kneel. Moving swiftly He moves in front of her and removes the gag.

She stretches her mouth out as he asks "Know what time it is My cunt?"

She smiles but demurely says "No Master."

"Time for one of those blow jobs you promised me."

His pussy slick cock a mere inch from her face she smiles. His hand pulling and twisting her firm breast and nipple as she opens her mouth and slowly engulfs his shaft all the way to His balls. She feels His tremble as she opens her mouth and lets her tongue slide out and under his shaft to lick his balls. Unknown to her, he almost blows into her throat that wet hot sticky cum he plans to plant into her asshole. Silently he lets her lips pull and suck his cock only a few seconds more before his last plan of taking her in the ass is blown away, literally.

Pulling his cock out of that warm sweet face he re-gags her tightly.

"Third kneel, whore." He spits the words out as she once again goes into that most submissive of kneels He uses on her.

She feels the hard head of his cock at the tiny anal opening pushing into her, he forces that tiny hardly used opening to dilate. Like a vice - it hugs his throbbing member as he embeds it deep into her ass. He wiggles his body back and forth to plant himself deeper into her and she moans and jerks in the throes of pleasure. "Fuck baby," he grunts with the exertion " You are tight." He groans with the pleasure her ass is now giving him. All his well laid plans to punish her forgotten for the time being - only the desire to cum into her tight warm ass on His mind as His lust for her takes over.

Lust like a flaming fire consumes them both now as they finally consummate their relationship. They become passionate creatures now with the only thought of fulfilling months of passion, lust and love.

She trembles as the pressure He exerts mounts and she concentrates all of herself into relaxing and taking His huge piston of a cock into her. Steadily relentlessly he pushes into her anal sphincter until it become's a thing amber ring squeezing his big goring cock. He remains slow and gentle with her. He knows the slowly gliding advance of his prick into her tiny channel, even if it was hurting some, was erotic to her.

He begins to withdraw his cock now. Her bound hands comes up to squeeze his thigh as best she can, he pauses then withdraws some more. Then he pushes back into her, he does not cease again until he is buried to his balls, His scrotum wedged against the soft bulge of her vulva.

"I own you Katt." He almost whispers. His voice horase wiht excitment.

She grunts.

"I own all of you Katt."

She screams into the gag - "YES!" "All of me!"

He begins to hunch hard and fast, spearing her up the backside. Claiming her, all of her, now as his own. His dick drubbing the inner walls of her asshole within the luscious, perfectly halved sphere of her ass.

Fuck - she moves too, The bound gagged and kneeling woman begins to meet his thrusts into her rectum with all the backward force she can muster, Her ass cheeks slaps against his loins; his long cock stuffed into her depths. Hot rippling waves shoot thru her belly, she tightens down on that big log of rock hard flesh impaling the tightness of her grasping anus.

She feels Him remove the gag. "Say it." He commands.

"I love you Master," she cries as the orgasm rips thru her.

"Oh god - fuck it Master," She groans out fiercely, pillowing her face against the floor and pushing backwards,. "Oh fuck yes, fuck it, fuck me!" "I am so very sorry Master but oh god just fuck me!"

And he does. At a loss for words the intensity of this too great. His wonderful submissive now more than a cyber relationship - more than the phone lines. Her ass impaled by his dick and many more treats in store for her as unknown to her he has taken a LONG leave of absence to be here with her!

He fucks her hard and even faster filling the air with the sucking sounds of his heavy organ slicing in and out of that expanding tube of cock hugging flesh. He stiffens and the head of his cock swells to almost bursting. Hanging on tightly to her hips he strains forward and fills her bowels with gushing sperm. Stated He lays against her she supports His weight as she always knew she would and waits His next desire. She is where she wants to be - safe with Him - in His bondage - in His control. His woman, His submissive - His Katt.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master's Anger

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 272 milliseconds