• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • A Coupling Divine

A Coupling Divine

There was something very special about Phil. A woman knows. She knows when she looks into a man's eyes; a woman can sense special qualities in a man. And that's how I knew Phil had something special for me. We met like any couple meets. I was dancing on top of my local bar with a girlfriend of mine trying to get guys attention by kissing her. I don't like women but any girl can tell you, sometimes you have to go the extra mile to find the good guys and guys love it when girls kiss. I kicked over a beer by accident and when I looked down, there he was.

"You kicked my beer over, bitch." He said. I couldn't hear him over the juke box as it blasted Stardog Champion by Mother Love Bone. I bent forward.

"I said you kicked my beer over now I want to see you eat your friend's pussy." He yelled over the hard rockin' music. Now it was Al Jourgensen belting out a little Jesus Built My Hotrod as I climbed down from the bar. When I stood before him I saw... He was an angel.

When we got back to my place my stomach was a flutter. It was the excitement of the hook up. I love the nervous fluttering of a new fling because a million things run through your head. Will he be good, will he get stage fright, is he big, is he small, does he eat pussy, and Oh My God could he be the one. Will he call? Will I feel bad about this later? Will he love me or hate me. How exciting, people!!!

Phil wasn't much for talking but he was kind of drunk. You have to give guys the benefit of the doubt when they've been drinking. I led Phil by the hand into my apartment. I flipped on the light.

"Where's your bedroom?" Phil asked breaking the silence.

"Hey baby don't be in such a hurry" I started to answer.

"I want to fuck." Came the response.

I stopped and looked at him blankly. Any other man would have been out on his ass unless he was much cuter than Phil but there was something about the way he said it, I had myself a special man here.

We went into my bedroom I lit a candle and went into my bathroom to get a glass of water. When I returned Phil was in the middle of my room, naked. I stopped, the glass of water fell along with my jaw. Somewhere very far away I was aware of the cool water running between someone's toes; I think they were mine. He was hard. Very very hard and enormous! Oh my God ladies! Oh my God, oh my God!!! It began somewhere in a dark nest of pubic hair from which it burst forth like the horn of a rhino. It arced up over his pubic hair, then over his belly button. It was just getting started. This, ladies, was a long trip to the top. His belly button was a memory as my eyes traveled up, up, past his ribs to the head which was an angry purple eight pound medicine ball of love that throbbed with his heart beat. I watching in silent fascination as each time is heart pumped his cock tapped him between his chest muscles. It was at least, I shit you not, thirty solid loving inches of manhood. I know what you are thinking girls, jackpot! But there's more, he was thick! The best part... he was as big around as a two-liter bottle of soda.

"I want to fuck." He said point blank.

I could only stand in awe. This was the perfect specimen of man. This was the template by which all other men on earth were cut. But they were imperfect copies.

"You are the form of a man." I said borrowing from Plato (could Plato have been hung like this? He was brilliant.)

"What?" He blinked.

I had found him, he was divine, I was in love, and it was wonderful. I wanted to dance and sing and praise God for sending me such a gift. He would make a great father and a wonderful provider I just knew it. Could you imagine a man with a penis like this betraying me, or our babies? Our precious little babies that he would love and cherish more than his own life. Could you?! This was a MAN, capital letters here! Men stick by their women and their children just like Phil would. We would have a wonderful life together. Sometimes, I thought, we'd stay up to late just talking and, Oh my, we would be so tired for work but just thinking of him would get me through the day.

"Hey." Phil brought me back. I am dreamer, I need someone to ground me, he knew! "Fuck now."

I ran to him, I couldn't help it, love makes you do crazy things. I hugged his penis. I turned my head to the side and pressed my cheek to his glans. It was hot against my skin and how it throbbed! His heart, which beats only for me, was causing our cock to throb against my face. I wrapped my arms around his cock and hugged it. It's like there was two of him to love. Our cock needed attention now and I wasn't going to let any of us down. I licked him from top to bottom. It took two hands to steady our love so I could service it orally. He moaned and I knew he was falling for me too. His hands wrapped tightly in my hair and pulled painfully but I didn't mind. We were connected now and I would let my Phil do anything he wanted, I was his after all. With a hand wound into either side of my head he pulled my head this way and that guiding my face fast and hard all over his massive love. I winced in pain and must have made a sound.

"You like this." Phil said flatly.

"Mmm ngg mmm ng A little hard my pet. Ow!" But he held tight and kept going.

"You like this."

You know what? My Phil was right. I wanted to feel his love for me in any form. His intensity was so right. How could a man with a cock so large not love me with every fiber of his being.

"I do like it Phil, I love it," I exclaimed in revelation.

"I know," he retorted "that's what I said, you like it."

I tried to take him in my mouth but I could sooner swallow a basketball, but Phil's passion for me was so intense he couldn't help but try. He jabbed at my face with his massive essence of man. I felt pangs of regret at my inadequacy to satisfy my lover orally. After several embarrassing minutes of my failed attempts to please Phil he sensed my disappointment with myself and rescued me from my own flaws.

"Alright fuck now."

He was so sensitive.

I lay down on the bed and gazed over my heaving bosom at his towering love muscle. I quivered with anticipation, I was about to be loved more than I ever have before.

My precious baby grabbed his cock in both hands, even his much larger hands couldn't get all the way around it. He pointed it down at my sex and moved his hips forward. Even with my legs spread his swollen cock head touched the insides of both my thighs. I looked down between my legs, it looked so sexy with his massive love for me about to fill my heart with joy and my pussy with cock.

"Wouldn't you like to lick me a little sweetheart," I cooed.

"That's not fucking," he said lining himself up.

"I know baby, but it might be easier to slide that monster in me with a little fore plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!" He pushed once hard against my opening. He lust for me was so over powering he just had to express his love physically for me, God I loved that.

"That's not fucking, we're fucking now."

"Ok babe but a little easier please ACK TTTHHHHHHHPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTT." I screamed into the room as Phil jammed forward as hard as he could. For the first time I started to wonder if maybe we weren't going to encounter some anatomical problems.

"Honey your phallus is perhaps a smidgeon on the prolific side maybe a little tenderness would facilitate our love making," I reasoned.

"What?"

"It just you are fairly large..." I started to explain.

"My dick is big," he said.

"Yes lover I know, that's what I'm saying," Phil understood me in a way other men couldn't, it's on account of his big penis.

"I'm going to fuck you."

He held me by my ankles and pulled back hard while thrusting his hips forward. I began to stretch. He pushed harder and I began to open. He jackhammered his hips forward with all his might. His incredible love for me empowering him with an unearthly strength and desire that normal sized men couldn't possibly hope to fathom. Suddenly I felt a white hot burning sensation between my legs, there was a sound like a thousand angles singing, it was also like the sound of a chicken leg being torn apart. I looked down and my special lover, my king, my everything had penetrated me like only a real man could. My pubic mound swelled upward obscenely. I was so full of my Phil's love for me I was bulging visibly from the outside with it. He pushed hard again and his relentless pushing was accompanied by a symphony that sounded like a tee shirt being torn. The bulge traveled up, the sweat rolled off me. I looked down again and it looked like I was eight months pregnant. This was the dream realized of every girl who lay awake in bed and wondered if there was someone just for her. I felt the pangs of sadness for all the women of this cold world that would never know true companionship like I knew with Phil.

The white hot bliss of our joining spread like warm content through my belly. I watched with intense humility and subservience as the bulge in my stomach traveled up until it bumped my ribcage. I thought I was worldly, I thought I was prepared. Four years in Harvard, all those years prior traveling abroad, Rhode scholarship, it was all meaningless. Philip had showed me my place: to ride shotgun on his stage coach of masculinity. To lounge on the floor at the foot of his patriarchal throne whilst he wield his meat scepter and ruled over all men of this world. He was my carnal ubermensch of incomparable genital wealth.

Like the Ecstasy of Saint Teresa my angel stabbeth me with his long golden spear tipped with fire and left me completely afire with a great love for God. If only Bernini had us for his models, how divine and immortal a creation he could have sculpted. With the rugged masculinity of the entire Marine Corps, Philip continued his love assault on entrails beach: Pressing and pumping and shifting his weight. My ribs bowed outward as he advanced under the withering fire of my anatomical inadequacy. Pressing on past my stomach and into my thorax he penetrated my diaphragm and I felt a feeling like I never have before, a true orgasm building deep inside me from a place that had never before been touched. A great viscous liquid heat welled up inside me and I knew the bliss train wouldn't miss my stop tonight.

Abruptly Philip stood up.

And with him came is cock.

And impaled upon that was my writhing body.

I felt like I was stuck on a giant bobble-head doll. Wildly he swung me about as I flailed helplessly with half his salsiccia amore buried up inside me. My arms swung wildly and I wrapped my legs around the remainder of his cock to try and keep from sliding any further down on it. But my lust betrayed me and my bare feet slipped uselessly off his cock as it was so well lubricated by my pussy, which only yearned for more.

"Stop squirming damn it I trying to fuck!" Philip demanded. It was the first time in our relationship he had raised his voice to me but I knew he was right. I had been selfish and my face flushed red with embarrassment and internal hemorrhaging.

"I'm sorry my love," I gagged as best I could, "take me as you see fit, consummate our eternal union, break me like a feisty mare and show the universe who waits with bated breathe the causatum of our coitus."

"Not doing that, I trying to fuck you." Philip strained... he was getting close.

Somewhere far away I was aware of his powerful hands wrapping around my ankles. I threw my arms out wide and he tugged down on my legs. My orgasm welled inside me like a quivering meniscus of fluid ready to spill over in spiritual fulfillment. I splayed myself on his cock and looked toward the heavens. My world turned white and I felt a bulging in my throat and an intense pulsing in my neck and head. Somewhere so far from where I was I felt the course satisfaction of Philip's pubic hair wrestling with my own. I had done it. A man had truly loved me and I had loved him back. I sat fully upon his root, my toes couldn't quite touch the carpet but it didn't matter. I was so close and I think my soul mate was too. We were going to cum together! Suddenly I was on an ethereal plane some where below me I heard a loud, deep, slow voice declaring simply.

"Gonna Cum."

There was one great pulse. I felt it ripple up my body, traveling like a wave up toward the top of my head. Then an explosion of ecstasy in my body as my orgasm went off like the Enola Gay had dropped "Little Boy" into my skull. I opened my mouth and a great torrent of semen spewed from me. My eyes cried tears of cum. I was a fountain, geysering frothy white salty liquid amorousness from my every orifice. From my greatest love and life came a mighty roar and my orgasm blossomed into all it's Technicolored supremacy. Another even mightier wave started down in the depths of Philip's deific prostate. Like a stupendous semen tsunami it burst upward as Philip gave one last mighty yank down on my ankles and thrust his perfection up into me; there was the sound that only a very few fortunate women in this earthly plane would ever hear. It was the sound of a telephone book ripping. A mushroom cloud of content satisfaction. Pure pleasure. And then quiet, infinite, darkness.

Ahh it is truly better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all.

My only regret is that I have but one life to give...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • A Coupling Divine

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds