• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • How My Life Has Changed Ch. 05

How My Life Has Changed Ch. 05

Chapter 5: Arrival in Oslo

It took a little while to get the house straightened out after our move to Oslo but I just loved it.

It was a typical Norwegian house on three floors at the end of a cul-de-sac high up on Holmenkollen with fabulous views over the fjord. The ground floor contained a den, a couple of bedrooms, bathroom and utility room. There was a large lounge, dining room, kitchen and cloakroom on the middle floor. But it was the top floor that I had been really taken by. There were a couple of spacious rooms and a large bathroom that one would normally dream about. It was palatial with a jacuzzi bath sized for two, an unenclosed corner shower area, his and her basins, WC, and what I had always wanted, a bidet with a wonderful fountain spray, oh la la.

As the bathroom was a shared en-suite for the two bedrooms the original owners must have had some pretty close friends! We, though, decided that the whole floor would be exclusively for us. Ever since I had been confronted by my mother-in-law, the morning after some rather steamy lovemaking, chastising me for the noise I had made and suggesting I show a little more decorum at least when there was company staying. I was mortified and vowed that a future house would accommodate guests as far away as possible. This house was ideal with two floors of separation. We used the room at the front with its balcony as the master bedroom and the other room would be our own private den in which we could do whatever we wanted in total privacy. On this floor there was no concern of prying eyes or ears. This would be our intimate suite.

We had met our immediate neighbors, the Johanessens, the weekend after moving in and as soon as we had the house in order we invited them for dinner. We had heard that Norwegians dressed quite formally for dinner parties so felt we should follow suit even if our norm was somewhat more casual. I looked through my wardrobe and nothing took my eye. Then I remembered a modest cocktail dress, bought for some office function or other, which was in my overspill wardrobe in the other room. I wandered through, took it out, and decided it was just the job. Once dressed I went back to the kitchen to make final preparations.

Tor and Wenche arrived precisely at eight. I'm glad we'd been forewarned. Tor was in a lounge suit and Wenche wore a calf-length skirt and matching jacket. We had a pleasant evening and found out that Tor was 38 and a doctor with a practice close to the centre of the city. Wenche was 36 and had been a nurse but had given up work several years earlier, preferring the life of a busy housewife. She had missed not being able to have children but had come to terms with it.

It was about midnight when they left. George and I cleared away a few things before going up to bed.

I slipped off my dress and went into the other room to hang it up. I knew the window by the wardrobe overlooked Tor and Wenche's bedroom so fumbled around in the near darkness so as not to risk being seen in my undies. I had just about succeeded when a light came on in their room. I was unable to resist taking a peek.

Wenche entered the room with her blouse all but undone. She walked towards the window and I imagined she was about to draw the curtains but no she undid the final button and slipped the blouse from her shoulders revealing her firm naked breasts. Just then Tor walked in wearing only a pair of boxer shorts. He stood behind Wenche and fiddled with the zip of her skirt. As the skirt fell to the floor I was amazed to see that she was nude but for a pair of hold-up stockings. She had been wearing neither bra nor panties! Who would have thought that in less than half an hour I would see what I thought was a rather demure conservatively dressed neighbour transformed into a sensuous beauty naked in her boudoir.

"George, come quickly. You've got to see this," I called quietly, "but turn out the light before you leave the bathroom."

Tor began to fondle her breasts.

"What's going on?"

"Well look for yourself. Wenche has just stripped before my very eyes and would you believe she wasn't wearing a bra or panties."

"I'd never have believed it!" he said as he cupped my breasts and continued to stare at the spectacle below.

"Undress me, Darling. I want to be naked like Wenche," I purred. I was amazed how aroused I'd become.

Tor's right hand slid down over her body and she gently parted her legs allowing him free access to her love spot. Her eyes were closed as she savored the pleasure of his attention.

We continued to watch and I could tell George was equally aroused feeling his erect penis thrusting between my buttocks whilst he stroked my engorged pussy.

Wenche turned towards Tor and began to remove his boxers. I was amazed at the size of his penis. Now I know I haven't seen many but he was longer and fatter than George by a long way but I wasn't the only one to notice.

"My God . I've never seen anyone so well endowed. Sort of puts me to shame."

"Not at all, my Darling. I love you just the way you are."

Wenche kicked off her shoes and Tor helped her remove her stockings before they lay on the bed. They cuddled briefly while playing with each other's genitals. They broke their embrace and changed positions with Tor on his back and Wenche kneeling above him facing the window preparing to suck this enormous penis. She pulled back the foreskin and deftly licked the rim with her tongue. She opened her mouth and sucked on the head while she slowly stroked the shaft. Tor's tongue was equally busy, probing the inner secrets of her pussy. His hands alternated between fondling her breasts and teasing her nipples.

Wenche knelt up and reached for the bedside table.

"Is that a condom she's fiddling with?" I asked.

"Looks like it," replied George. "Wonder why they need one? It's not as if she can get pregnant."

"I imagine it's for the same reason that we do," I replied.

"Can't be; he's too big."

"We'll see."

Tor knelt between Wenche's legs as she lay on her back. He lifted her legs and leaned forward pushing her legs back as far as they would go. As they kissed, his penis found the mouth of her vagina and with one smooth movement he entered her fully. They remained coupled like that for several minutes using long slow strokes to heighten their arousal. Then he withdrew and Wenche quickly guided his penis to her anus. She held him as he entered her ever so slowly; pausing briefly to allow her to relax.

I felt George's finger sliding down my perineum teasing my tight little rosebud.

"Oh ... yes ... do it," I moaned.

A finger gently probed and entered my anus while another stroked my throbbing clitty. My hands found his stiff erection and held it tightly. We remained in our intimate embrace, gazing intently as our neighbours enjoyed their lovemaking.

What happened next was a real eye-opener. They interrupted their coupling and Tor moved onto his back. Wenche squatted above him knees wide apart but facing the window revealing all. Tor held his penis as she lowered herself to full penetration. She gently rode his swollen member with long slow strokes while squeezing his balls in her hands. Her speed increased and then all movement stopped. Tor's hands cupped her breasts as she proceeded to feel her clitoris and probe her vagina. She threw her head back, her mouth opened and all activity stopped. She'd brought herself off.

There was a long pause before she lifted herself up releasing Tor's penis still as hard as before. His climax was yet to come. She deftly slipped off the condom and they were soon in a classic sixty-nine position. When they moved again Wenche still faced the window but this time she chose a kneeling position as Tor penetrated her vagina. She was passive but for fondling his testes while Tor thrust his hips and approached the climax he must sorely have needed. She changed position again presumably sensing his imminent release. Lying on top of him they moved slowly in unison with long deep strokes. One last thrust and they froze; their lust sated; their love made.

As we made our way to our bedroom I wondered why we had never tried that position and why had I never felt my clitty as part of our lovemaking?

"Darling, I want to make love exactly the way Tor and Wenche did; I want a complete repeat," I whispered as we embraced.

"I could think of no greater pleasure," he replied as he removed my stockings just as Tor had done.

The experience was beyond my wildest dreams partly, I suppose, because we were following a script but the pleasure of the new position and masturbating in the presence of my husband brought a new intensity.

As we snuggled together we chatted about our experience. It had been terrific for both of us. We both admitted that the voyeurism had been a powerful stimulant. Just before falling asleep I agreed to let him watch me masturbate in the morning but only on the condition he did the same for me. Wow!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • How My Life Has Changed Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 542 milliseconds