• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Professor Pt. 03

My Professor Pt. 03

**A Note: This is a 3 part story, the first two parts are not necessary, but they build up well to this story. I recommend reading them.**

*

I woke up a bit confused and quite unsure of where I was, yet again. It was dark, and I was groggy. I was kneeling on the floor it seemed, although there must had been a pillow under my knees. I could feel something soft, but it was too dark to see. My head was leaning against the wall that was beside me, and I just tried to let my eyes focus. Everything just felt weird, my muscles felt like jelly. I couldn't even remember what happened this morning. What happened? What happ... oh! It slowly started sinking back in, the test, being tied to the desk, and the sex. Oh the sex!

I was awake. Very awake, and suddenly I was very aware. There was without a doubt something stuck in my mouth, like a rubber rod or something. I could feel straps around my jaw and the back of my head. I tried to reach my hands up to find out what was on my face, and get it off, but I couldn't. What was going on? My hands were strapped behind my back. This wasn't too serious; I had squirmed out of handcuffs before. All I had to do was get my arms to my front by getting my legs through them. I wiggled around a bit, and tried to inch my hands toward my ankles. I couldn't quite move them. What was I stuck on? I yanked my wrists harshly toward the floor. I gasped as felt the apparent collar around my neck choke me. I relaxed my body, and sat there panting. What was on me? The most I could tell was I had on a collar of some kind, and it was attached to the cuffs behind my back. It felt like there was a bar attaching them. I decided maybe it was better to just sit there. It didn't feel like there was anything on my legs, but after trying to move my arms, I figured it was better to be safe, than sorry.

I sat quietly, assured by the gag in my mouth, just waiting. I was a bit anxious, but I wouldn't say I was nervous. I couldn't say for sure, but it seemed I was in a closet, probably in Paul's office. I couldn't tell for sure, the lights were out. I could feel a draft though; it felt like the door in front of me had slots in it, and it defiantly was a closet. I guess I just needed to wait. And I did.

I sat, or rather knelt there, for what seemed like forever. I had no idea how much time had past, how long I had been asleep. For all I knew, he had drugged me and I'd been missing all week. That seems pretty doubtful though, someone would have come looking for me.

Then it happened! I heard a noise. It sounded like a key turning in the lock. I perked up, sat myself up and tried to look as obedient as possible, which wasn't hard considering the circumstances. As the door began to open, I heard a girl giggle. What was going on? As the light flicked on, I could see a young girl standing nervously in the middle of the office. I recognized her as one of the freshman class, I wondered if she was one of his students. Perhaps I had not been his first. That thought had never crossed my mind. I tried to move around a bit, see if I could get a better view through the gaps. I could see she was wearing a short little skirt, and a top that barely covered her stomach. She was petite, and young. She was 18, maybe 19 tops. Her blond curly hair was dancing at her shoulders. She giggled continually, her fingers twisting around one another nervously. I heard the office door lock. I tried to get a better angle, but I nearly choked as the collar around my neck tightened. I sat back down heavily. Just then I saw Paul, he stood in front of the closet door giving me a disapproving look. What was going on?

Paul gestured for the young girl to take a seat. She nearly hopped to her seat, and he sat in the seat opposite her, on the other side of the desk. "Ok, now," he began. The girl just giggled. "Look, Polly, I am going out on a limb here for you. If you aren't going to take this seriously then maybe we should just end this right now." She shook her head nervously. "Ok, so explain to me again, why you are here this afternoon Polly?"

I couldn't see her face; her back was to me. She seemed to be fidgeting nervously, maybe looking down at the floor. I could see Paul, he looked at her very intently, but every so often he was glancing at me, or at least at the closet. I wondered if he could see me through the door, or just if he knew I could see him.

Polly began quietly, "well, I'm not doing so well in your class."

"Yes, I noticed that," Paul answered.

"Its just that," Polly continued, "if I don't get at least a B in your course I will lose my scholarship. My parents would kill me. I... I need help, like extra credit or something to pull my grade up."

Paul sat there, seemingly considering what she had said. "Well, Polly. You know my policy on extra credit. It isn't fair to offer you extra credit and not the rest of the class. And if the whole class turns it in, then it won't affect anyone's grades, so it wouldn't help."

"Well maybe," Polly's voice faded. "Maybe there is something else I could do for... for you."

Paul nodded, understandingly. "I see. So that's it." Paul shook his head, considering what she had said. "You know, I assume you don't exactly mean helping me grade papers. And I hope you know this is not only inappropriate, but that what you are requesting could not only get me fired, but also you could be expelled from school for just suggesting it. I know it seems like an easy fix to you, but this is something very serious you are suggesting. I don't think your parents would be pleased at you being expelled by attempting to seduce your teacher in favor of a good grade either, young lady."

Polly stammered. "No... no one would ever... ever have to know."

"I, I just don't know Polly. I mean you are an attractive young girl, and it isn't that what you are suggesting to me isn't an enticing idea, but I don't want you to get the wrong idea about all of this. This isn't something I would ordinarily consider; it is against my morals and better judgment. This isn't just a game; I do hope you understand that. You will be expected to do as I ask, without question. And you must understand, if anyone finds out about this, you will be exposed, and you will be thrown out of this school. You could say," he said glancing at the closet door, "I have kind of a witness who will show that I in no way was trying to take advantage of you, but that this was all your own scheme." Polly merely nodded. He gestured for her to come by him. She timidly got up off of her seat, and slowly walked around the desk until she was next to him. He was still sitting, hands folded contemplatively on the desk. I almost laughed to myself, yeah like he never fucked a student before. He turned his chair around until he was facing her. He looked her up and down, and sighed. He ran his hand down her bare arm and told her to relax. She nodded. He looked past her, at the closet door, and smirked. Then he unbuttoned his pants, and pulled down his zipper, and pulled his cock out for her. She didn't react.

He took each of her hands, in a very loving type manner, and then forced her to her knees. She yelped, but as she opened her mouth, he pulled it down around his cock, thrusting into her open mouth. She was making gagging noises, and visibly struggling. He threw her back away from him. She landed right on her ass; she was quite shocked I'm sure. Boy did I know that feeling.

"You've got to be kidding me!" he scolded. "I'm going on a limb to help you out, and this is the thanks I get!?!" He pointed toward the door, demanding if she was not serious about then she had better leave right now. "Hell, the girl who sucked my cock this afternoon wasn't even doing it for a grade, and she... did it right!" I smirked.

She crawled back to him, and tried to do a better job. He held her by the back of the head and guided her mouth on his cock, trying to shove it deeper and deeper down her throat. She still couldn't take it. She tried, she really tried it, but she couldn't take it. He once again pushed her down to the floor.

He stood up, and walked toward the door. She cried and begged for another chance. She swore she would try harder. She begged and pleaded, while he zipped his pants back up. She was sitting on the floor, her tears pouring down her cheeks. He stood by the door to his office, not far from the closet door, with his arms folded on his chest. "I don't believe you," he said. She crawled across the floor, begging and pleading at his feet. She swore she'd do anything he wanted, that she would be better.

He told her to go sit on the floor over by his desk. "You sound sincere, so I will give you a chance," he said. "But you are going to have to learn, you are going to have to try very hard, and you are going to have to be obedient. You will have to be able to please me by the end of this semester, or the deal will be off. You do understand don't you?" She nodded. "Good," he said, "because I expect you to not only be this obedient, but you will need to become this good at what you do to serve and please me." With that he came to the closet door and opened it.

I blinked as the bright light hit my eyes. He patted my head, and helped me stand up and step out of the closet. Polly's mouth hit the floor. He kissed me on the cheek, where he was able to considering the large gag that was on me, and pushed me back down to my knees. He bent my head forward gently, making sure the collar didn't tighten on my neck, and unbuckled the apparatus that was on my head. He guided my head back up and removed the gag from my teeth. He walked over to Polly, and held the gag out for her. I knelt perfectly still, while he strapped the gag to her. He brought and sat her on his desk. He went back to the closet and came back to her with a bar of some kind. He knelt before her, and took her shoes off of her feet. He left on her small lace socks, and took the bar from the floor. Either end had a ring on it, which he buckled to each of her ankles. The bar spread her ankles about 3 feet apart; she seemed very nervous and timid. "Now stay there, and be good, and I won't strap you down anymore right now. Just watch."

Paul came back and stood before me. He unzipped his pants, and I stared hungrily as he pulled his cock from his pants. I tried to lean forward to get it into my mouth right away, but my collar choked me. I coughed. He patted me on the head and said "good girl, be careful." He stepped closer to me so I could reach him. I began to suck his cock, but instantly got frustrated because I couldn't even move and do anything properly. He placed his hand on the back of my head to hold me still and just started fucking my face. Harder and deeper, but I took it all, and I loved it all. "Oh God, yes. Like that." He moaned and moaned. He fucked my face harder and harder, while I knelt there, my hands strapped behind my back to my posture bar. I tried to move my head occasionally, but every time I choked. "Baby, don't worry, you're doing great. Keep still," he said.

He continued to fuck my face, harder and harder. "Oh God, I'm gonna cum baby. Take it baby, swallow it all." And I did, I didn't dare let a drip of his cum escape my mouth. He gripped hard to my hair as his hot cum squirted down my throat. He quivered as his cock began to soften up a bit, still inside my mouth, and I still sucked. I tried to get every last drop of cum out of him. He finally backed away, and sat on the nearby chair that Polly had been sitting on when they came into the office. Polly sat on the desk, strapped and gagged, wide eyed. Paul patted my head again, and kissed my forehead. I smiled.

"Ok now, Polly," he said, "let's see if you can be good and do as you are told." She nodded. "Good." He walked over near her and said, "ok, now lay back." He helped her lay back. Then he stood in front of her and pulled her to the edge of the desk. He got scissors from the desk, and stood in front of her. He lifted the ankle spreader and held it up by his shoulder. He reached under her skirt and snipped her underwear away, and tucked them into his pocket.

She was tightened and expecting him to fuck her, but he put her legs back down and stepped back over to me. He helped me stand, and positioned a chair near the edge of the desk, near Polly's spread legs. He gestured for me to take a seat; I did without comment, even though I knew where this was heading. He reached behind me and fiddled with the bar that attached my collar to my cuffs. He lengthened the bar so I could lean forward without choking myself so much. He patted my head and pushed the chair closer to the desk. Polly's legs were trembling. He grabbed her ankle spreader, and lifted her legs in the air as he pushed my chair up to the desk. "Go ahead sweetie," he whispered into my ear.

I leaned forward, toward Polly's cunt. Her bare cunt smelt of sex. I kissed the outside of her cunt, trying to be gentle. I'd never done this before, but I figured I knew well enough what to do. I gently licked up and down her sweet pussy lips. She tasted sweet, and much more pleasant than I would have ever imagined. I licked deeper. I found her clit and licked furiously. Her legs trembled as Paul held them over my head. Occasionally he would pat my head and tell me I was doing a good job. I licked her clit, hard then tender. I would insert my tongue into her cunt, fucking her with my tongue. Quiet moans came from beyond the gag. I licked as quickly and tenderly on her clit as I could. Then Paul stopped me. He fumbled and unbuckled my collar, and my cuffs. I stretched my arms out. He stood me up and took the chair out from behind me. That was when I noticed his pants were already around his ankles. I glowed as I smiled; I was going to get to feel that cock inside me again, again for the second time today.

He bent me over the desk, pushing my face back into Polly's cunt. And as I began to lick her clit again, I felt him positioning behind me. He shoved his cock into my wet cunt, the same one he had fucked just hours earlier when he had ripped off my own lace panties and carried them off in his pocket.

He fucked me harder and harder while I licked Polly's sweet little clit. I moaned as Paul's cock thrust in and out of me. I trembled as my wave of orgasms began. At the same time I could feel Polly's muscles tighten, her legs tremble, and I knew her orgasm was close. She nearly screamed, probably biting down hard on her gag, while the orgasm ripped through her. Her thighs tightened around my head and I continued to lick and flick her clit, teasing her as she convulsed.

Meanwhile, Paul was still fucking my cunt, harder and faster than ever. I trembled as I held myself to the desk with my recently freed hands. I licked Polly's cunt harder as he fucked me harder. Orgasm on top of orgasm, I tried to scream but my face was buried in Polly's cunt, so only a muffled moan came out. Polly trembled as I licked her; I trembled as Paul fucked me. I only wished I could scream out "more, MORE!"

He fucked me so hard, I thought I might split in two. He dug his nails into my back as he fucked me harder, I could feel the blood drip down my side. I moaned and shuddered as he scraped my back. He soothingly ran his hand down my back, and then smacked my ass good and hard. I yelped.

And then, then, I could feel it, feel the most amazing orgasm I had ever felt, it was coming. I was shaking, my knees wanted to give out, but I wouldn't let them. Paul ripped into me as the orgasm ripped through my body. I couldn't do it; I couldn't keep it up. I lifted my head and screamed as the orgasm ripped through me. I laid my head on her thigh as I screamed; I could feel his body jerk as he came inside of me. His hot cum exploded inside of me.

My body trembled as he rubbed his hand down my wounded back as he finished. He sat down in the chair he had pushed aside before. I, once again, collapsed to the floor. He pulled the chair near me, and guided me to lean against his knee. He ran his fingers through my hair, and kissed my head. "Good girl," he whispered in my ear. By now, Polly had sat up, a bit dazed herself. "See," he said to her "you have a lot to learn, and Kristen here, is going to teach you." She, still wearing the bit gag, merely nodded.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Professor Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds