• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Suleiman and Serena in Ottawa

Suleiman and Serena in Ottawa

"Good evening, Serena, how are you?" Suleiman Machar asked the lady in his rather pleasant baritone voice. Serena silently observed him before replying. The tall, dark-skinned, ruggedly handsome lawyer stood in his office, looking at the City of Ottawa, Ontario, which sprawled beyond the window of his eleventh-floor office on Bank Street. The place looked deceptively bright and peaceful...

When Suleiman first came to Ottawa eight years ago, he was filled with home. A native of Juba, Capital of South Sudan, Suleiman had ambition to spare, but the people of Ottawa rebuffed him at every turn. In the Canadian Capital, there was a strict pecking order. Whites at the top, with Asians and Arabs competing for the second spot, and Blacks at the very bottom. Well, not if Suleiman could help it...

Suleiman was determined to beat the system and success on his own terms. He pushed himself at school, graduating at the top of his class at the University of Ottawa Faculty of Law. He articled for an old family friend, a Ghanaian-Canadian lawyer named Timothy Tsegah, who owns a law firm located in Nepean, Ontario. Suleiman got hired by Waterson & Downing LLP, one of the biggest law firms in the Canadian Capital. He hadn't had a good night's sleep since...

Canadian society likes to think of itself as diverse, multicultural and tolerant, but Suleiman was finding out just how untrue this was. In the cutthroat world of Capital City politics and business, a good-looking, 'articulate' black man with proper educational credentials and ambition ought to do well, but there were still many systemic barriers set in his way. This is something Suleiman knew this all too well...

That's why Suleiman was still at the office at midnight, doing a lot of legal research because, well, there were lives at stake. Such is an attorney's life. He couldn't afford to screw up in his current case. In about twelve hours, he would appear before Judge Ryan Stonewood, and speak in defense of Taylor Cantwell, a young black man accusing two Ottawa City Policemen of racial profiling.

Cantwell, a student at Algonquin College, had a clean record prior to being arrested supposedly without cause by the two officers. The firm of Waterson & Downing did some pro bono work, and as a rookie attorney, Suleiman had been assigned the Cantwell case. The habibi partners wanted Suleiman to plead the case and make it go away. Suleiman thought he and Cantwell had a shot at successfully suing the Ottawa Police...

"Good evening, habibi," Serena Gemayel replied, and the forty-something Arab Christian gal donned gloves before emptying the trash can from Suleiman's office. Out of all the big-shot lawyers, businessmen and corporate raiders at the Solar Financial Complex, Suleiman was the only one who ever treated her like a human being. The others looked at Serena as though she were invisible. Tonight, her voice seemed to jolt him out of a deep trance...

"How goes life?" Suleiman asked, stepping away from the window and standing in front of his framed Law degree from Ottawa University. Serena looked at the smiling, handsome man, and nodded gently before returning his smile. Suleiman looked so damn good in a sky-blue dress shirt, loosened red tie, and black dress pants.

"I'm fine, habibi, and I wanted to thank you for giving me a ride home the other day, the buses were terrible during the snow storm," Serena said softly, and Suleiman nodded graciously. She noticed that he was smoking, something he once told her he only did when stressed. Upon pointing out the cigarette in Suleiman's hand, Serena got a most unexpected answer...

"Serena, my dear, on this earth, human beings are supposed to help each other, we are all going to end up dust anyway," Suleiman said, shrugging fatalistically before taking a drag on his cigarette. Taking a deep breath, Serena closed the gap between them, and looked into Suleiman's eyes, puzzled by his demeanor.

"I agree with that, habibi, but you look troubled," Serena said softly, and Suleiman nodded, then seemed to slump against the wall. He sat on the carpeted floor, and crushed the lit cigarette in his hand. Serena winced as she watched him put out the cigarette with his bare fingers. The handsome lawyer is not in his right mind, Serena thought.

"Serena, do you like your job? I hate mine, I hate this place, I hate my bosses, and I hate it all, the only thing I enjoy is occasionally helping people," Suleiman said, his ire rising. Serena nodded, and then surprised herself, and him, by sitting next to him. Gently she brushed her hand against Suleiman's knee, and when he looked at her, Serena held his gaze.

"Suleiman, you're a strong and beautiful black man in a world of insecure white males, of course they make things hard for you, they fear you," Serena said, smiling. Suleiman grinned and shook his head. It was ironic. A lot of women claimed he was a good catch, yet Veronica Angling, the young Jamaican woman he'd been dating for over a year recently dumped his ass. So much for being a good catch...

"Thank you for saying that, Serena, but I don't feel all that handsome, my girlfriend Veronica dumped my ass for a white dude," Suleiman said flatly, shrugging his massive shoulders. Serena looked at Suleiman and shook her head. The brother looks good and he's smart but lacks sense and insight, Serena thought sadly. Perhaps she could remedy the situation...

"Suleiman, I must tell you, my dear, that us ladies don't like whiners, not even the ones as handsome as you are," Serena said, laughing. Suleiman looked at her, and then, amazingly, he burst out laughing. It felt good to laugh. Serena laughed real hard, slapping her thighs while doing so. Suleiman blinked, suddenly realizing how nice her legs looked...

Serena Gemayel, a native of Beirut, Capital of Lebanon, is considered by most people who knew her to be a feisty gal. She moved to Ottawa, Ontario, following her divorce from her ex-husband Arturo Gemayel, who treated her and their daughter Arianna like shit. Nowadays, Serena was taking classes in accounting at Algonquin College during the day, and working as a cleaner at night to pay the bills. Life wasn't easy, but she hoped to make it...

"Serena, you're right, next time I meet a worthwhile lady, I will treat her right, seriously, I will come correct at her, and none of this whiny shit," Suleiman said, as he rose. He took a deep breath, and felt good. Nothing like a game plan to get a tactical thinker like himself going. Realizing that Serena was still sitting on the floor, Suleiman offered her his hand, and pulled her to her feet.

"Suleiman, my handsome brother, that's nice, you want to treat the next lady right, but, um, what's wrong with the lady in front of you?" Serena asked coyly, smiling up at her favorite gentle giant. Suleiman looked at her and stroked his goateed chin thoughtfully. Forced to take the lead ( as usual ), Serena stood on her tippy toes, grabbed Suleiman by his tie, yanked him down, and pressed her lips against his.

"Hmm, nothing wrong with you, and you got some sweet lips," Suleiman said to Serena, when they came up for air. Serena grinned, and this time, Suleiman kissed her. What happened next was the unleashing of a cyclone of sexual energy, as they hastily undressed and got their freak on, right in the office.

"Hmm, the rest of me is even sweeter," Serena said, as Suleiman laid her on his oak desk, then went to work on her. Suleiman admired Serena's curvy body, and smiled. With her large, ripe breasts, slightly rounded little belly, wide hips, thick thighs, and that hairy bush that stared at him so invitingly. Yummy mommy, Suleiman thought, hungrily.

"Hmm, nice," Suleiman said as he buried his face between Serena's thighs. Inhaling her feminine fragrance, he began sucking her clitoris. Serena rubbed her erect nipples and moaned softly as Suleiman at her out. When he worked two fingers into her pussy, she squealed in delight. Suleiman greedily sucked on Serena's clitoris and worked three fingers into her pussy, loving the sounds she made while being pleasured...

As the night rolled on, Suleiman and Serena got their freak on. At one point, the curvy Arab Christian mama found herself on her knees, worshipping at her lover's altar. Suleiman leaned against the wall, his eyes closed, and his pants around his ankles as Serena sucked his dick. Her full lips latched onto his hard member and did not let go until he got weak in the knees, and finally came...

"You taste good too," Serena said, winking at Suleiman and flashing him a bright smile while wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. Suleiman nodded, and once more, pulled her to her feet. Turning her around, he caressed that thick round ass of hers, and gave her bum a firm slap. Serena squealed and pressed her bum against Suleiman's groin, then purred like a kitten. This is going to be good, Suleiman thought.

"Get a taste of this dick," Suleiman said as he pushed his dick into Serena's pussy. As soon as he penetrated her, a feeling of warmth and tightness ensnared his member. Suleiman put his hands on Serena's hips, watching as the freaky lady continued grinding her big ass against his groin, driving his dick deeper inside of her.

"Pull my hair and spank me," Serena hissed at Suleiman, and he laughed before doing just fine. Suleiman smacked her big round ass, hard enough to leave welts on it, and Serena screamed passionately, loving what he was doing to her. She liked it rough, and Suleiman could definitely dish it out. Suleiman's hard dick bruised Serena's pussy...and she couldn't get enough of it.

"Damn, we both needed that," Suleiman said to Serena, who smiled and nodded. They put their clothes back on, and exchanged an awkward hug before parting ways. Fate had big plans for the two of them, however. Actions have consequences, and even those driven by passion are not exempt...

Suleiman got fired from the law firm of Waterson & Downing LLP after security cameras revealed him having sex with Serena the cleaning lady. The same thing happened to Serena when the cleaning company she worked for had a little chat with her. Suleiman was sad about being let go at his job, but Serena was more upbeat.

"Suleiman, think of this as a new beginning, you can have your own firm now, and I will help you, you got my ass fired after smashing me so you'd better hire me," Serena said to Suleiman, flashing him her fearless smile. She'd come to pick him up after he was escorted out of his former office building by security. Suleiman needed her support, for real...

"What would I do without you?" Suleiman said to Serena, then he kissed her. Tough times awaited the pair, but in the end, things worked out. Suleiman and Serena co-founded the law firm of Machar & Gemayel, and opened at a rented spot not far from Algonquin College. Suleiman now has his own firm, and is his own boss, sort of. Serena, his assistant, secretary and partner, likes to boss him around. That's more than okay because Suleiman kind of likes it like that...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Suleiman and Serena in Ottawa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds