• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Black Master for Ghanaian BBW

Black Master for Ghanaian BBW

Tyrone Wattford is twenty one years old, a second-year student in the Business Management program at Roxbury Community College in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. The brother is proudly African American, tall, handsome and athletic, qualities that make him really popular with the local ladies. So why is Tyrone without a lady?

While Roxbury Community College is full of fine young women, Tyrone Wattford quite simply isn't moved by any of them. They simply don't light his fire. Why is that, inquiring minds may ask? Well, it's simple, really. Tyrone is going after a much tougher challenge. He doesn't want to date college girls. He wants to bang the hell out of their mamas. You dig?

A young man with a sexual fascination with older women can run into a lot of problems. The world is fairly tolerant of older men into younger women, but tends to gawk when older women get involved with younger men. It's the ultimate double standard, and it's kept women of a certain age away from the loving arms of younger men for eons. Now, brave young men like Tyrone Wattford are going for what they want, the unwritten rules of society be damned...

Meet Angela Tsegah, a curvy West African BBW with a fat juicy ass. Originally from the City of Accra, the storied and steamy Capital of Ghana, Angela is new to the North American continent. Angela has always been the kind of female that when she enters a room, all the men notice her while the ladies tend to get obscenely jealous. Angela has always found that puzzling. It's not her fault, it's all about that ass...

Angela Tsegah is simply sexy and she knows it. Standing five-foot-eleven, with skin of a rich mahogany hue, a curvy body, big tits, wide hips and the aforementioned fat juicy ass, Angela is a fine specimen of West African female hotness. She's enjoying life after her divorce from her abusive ex-husband Paul Tsegah, and freedom never tasted so good. What's a big beautiful foxy mama like Angela to do with her newfound freedom?

In the Jungles of Ghana, one of the most prized properties is the bunda or cheese, a local specialty which tourists hailing from far and wide simply cannot get enough of. The word bunda is also synonymous with a big ass, and Angela Tsegah has been gifted with a nice bunda her entire life. The Ghanaian ass masterpiece could only hope that the men of America could handle all that she had to throw at them...

"That's a real fine ass, Angela," Tyrone Wattford said, as he playfully smacked her big, heart-shaped dark chocolate ass. Angela squealed, and did a little booty shake, knowing that it would drive Tyrone absolutely nuts. They were in Tyrone's apartment in the Roxbury area of Boston, Massachusetts. It was a frosty day in December, but things were getting steamy in Tyrone's apartment...

"Thank you," Angela replied, and the voluptuous Ghanaian beauty turned around and winked at Tyrone, and the brother smiled at her. Six feet two inches tall, lean and athletic, with dark brown skin and a smooth shaved head, Tyrone is a fine exemplar of African American masculinity. The brother from Roxbury is addicted to Latinas, and they don't get any hotter than Angela...

"Anytime, tu es muy caliente, you're very hot," Tyrone replied, in the halting Spanish that Angela had taught him. Tyrone grinned and kissed Angela's thick posterior. The gal had one hell of a booty and the fact that she was forty years old didn't mean Jack to him. Age is nothing but a number, Tyrone thought as he continued caressing Angela's fat juicy ass...

"Hmm, amigo, are you just going to stare at my big bunda or actually do something?" Angela teased, and Tyrone grinned, and playfully bit her ass, hard enough for her to really feel it. Angela squealed, and that's when Tyrone pried her big ass cheeks wide open, exposing her tiny asshole. Tyrone went after his target, sticking his tongue into Angela's asshole, and that's when she began to sing an entirely different tune...

"Challenge accepted," Tyrone paused to say, as he continued to give Angela's asshole a tongue bath. Face down and ass up, Angela began grinding her big bum against Tyrone's face as they got their freak on. The bed shook as Tyrone did his thing, thrusting two fingers into Angela's pussy while twisting his tongue around in her asshole. Tyrone absolutely loves the taste of female ass, and Angela had one of the best asses he'd ever tasted...

"Hmm, yes, get that tongue in there," Angela murmured as Tyrone continued worming his tongue deep into her backdoor. Angela had been with a few men in her four decades upon this earth, but none of them had been anything like Tyrone. In Ghana, the men were sexually conservative, and most of them balked at the thought of eating female ass. Tyrone, the fine black American brother, didn't have that problem. Indeed, Tyrone was eating Angela's ass like there was no tomorrow, much to her delight...

"Angela, I want you to do the booty clap for me," Tyrone said, taking a break from his ass eating duties. Angela turned around and smiled, then did as her lover asked. Tyrone grinned from ear to ear, stroking his long, hard dick as he watched Angela's big beautiful black ass shake from side to side, in a uniquely Ghanaian interpretation of the booty clap. Hot damn, Tyrone thought, amazed by Angela's skills.

"How do you like that?" Angela asked, and she glanced backward, seeing a mesmerized look on Tyrone's face. The brother can't get enough of my ass, Angela noted with a satisfied I-thought-so kind of smirk. As the evening rolled on, Tyrone and Angela continued with their lustful explorations. Tyrone was determined to show Angela's big Ghanaian booty some decidedly American hospitality, and so he did...

"This is how much I like your ass, now sit on my face," Tyrone commanded Angela as he lay flat on the bed, his big ole dick in his hand, and a smirk on his darkly handsome face. Angela grinned and straddled Tyrone, slowly lowering her big dark booty on his face, smothering his handsome visage. Ask and you shall receive, Angela thought, sitting on Tyrone's face like a queen settling down on her throne...

"Hmmm, this feels so good," Angela said softly, rocking back and forth on Tyrone's face. The brother had his tongue up her asshole and three fingers inside her pussy. Angela rubbed her erect nipples and sighed happily, loving what Tyrone was doing to her. Brother's got skills and I like that, Angela thought, savoring the moment immensely. A moment later, a rather odd request from her dear Tyrone actually stunned Angela...

"Angela, your big beautiful ass looks great and tastes wonderful, now, I want you to fart, right in my mouth," Tyrone said, and Angela shifted her weight o his face and looked downward, wondering if she'd heard him right. When their eyes met, Tyrone nodded firmly and Angela smiled nervously. She'd heard a lot of odd request from her male lovers over the years, but this one definitely took the cake...

"Hmm, Tyrone, you strange man, you're lucky I had two cheese sandwiches for dinner earlier," Angela said, laughing. Tyrone grasped Angela's ass cheeks, spreading them as wide as they could go. At the same time, he greedily worked his tongue deep into her asshole. Angela squeezed her cheeks, clenching her butt hole around Tyrone's tongue. That's when the magic happened. The Ghanaian BBW squeezed out a loud, wet fart...

"Oh yes, the booty perfume," Tyrone said, mostly to himself, as he sucked that fart right out of Angela's butt hole. Big beautiful women with huge asses and tight butt holes have the best farts, hands down, and Angela's was one of the best that Tyrone ever had the honor of smelling and tasting. From Ghana with love, Tyrone thought as he savored Angela's aerial booty product...

"Stick that fuck stick up my ass, babe," Angela said to Tyrone, as she lay on her back, legs in the air, that big ole booty staring at him invitingly. Tyrone smiled and rolled a condom on his dick, then smeared Aloe cream all over Angela's ass crack. Without further ado, Tyrone pushed his dick into Angela's ass, and she clenched her warm, tight asshole around his member. Best welcome a brother ever received, Tyrone thought, pleased.

"Hmm, Angela, I love your ass, now, fart on my dick while I fuck you in the ass," Tyrone said, grinning like a maniac, and Angela looked up at him, stunned by his words. Closing her eyes, her lovely face contorted in concentration, Angela reached deep inside, and summoned an earth-shattering fart from the forbidden depths of her asshole. So powerful was the fart that it nearly shoved Tyrone's didk out of Angela's ass, but somehow, he held onto her...

"Thank you my lovely goddess," Tyrone said, and he began pounding away at Angela's ass, filling her up with his fuck stick. Angela lay there, jaw slack, rubbing her tits together as Tyrone's dick invaded her asshole in the nicest, most wonderful way possible. Her pussy was wet as a puddle, oozing girly cum, so intense was her orgasm by the time Tyrone finished plowing her ass. Angela screamed passionately as she experienced her first orgasm via backdoor loving. It was truly one for the ages...

"Hmm, Tyrone, I think we're going to get along just fine," Angela said to her lover, a little while later. After making love, they showered, got dressed and then lay on the couch together, watching reruns of Supernatural on the CW and relaxing. Tyrone, in acknowledgement of Angela's statement smiled at her and gently kissed her hand. Angela, I've definitely got major plans for you and that big ass of yours, Tyrone thought with a devilish grin.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Black Master for Ghanaian BBW

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 85 milliseconds