• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • California Dreaming

California Dreaming

I was hungry. It was early. The first rays of sunlight colored the sand blue and purple...It was amazing, the whole beach looked like it was roasting; the sand blew on my face. Humidity stung, and yet it was delightful.

I stepped outside my room and was shocked by the beauty of that morning...A promising day, no doubt.

I wore a light cotton blouse and my shorts, showing off my belly, finally flat, after slaving for weeks doing abs. My sandals had heels which made me look slightly taller than my five feet. I liked that. My hair, I let down, being brushed by the strokes of the wind.

"Welcome to California!" I said to myself.

There was a Denny's right across the street, a blessing from the gods. I was craving for their toast and eggs, a sizzling steak and a grapefruit juice, which I ordered without looking at the menu.

I unfolded my city map and took notes of some points of interest; I wanted to avoid Beverly Hills. Santa Monica offered me the kind of diversion I wanted, quiet beaches and a very bohemian flair; people were dressed with beach clothes, barefoot--if they could--smiling, very down-to-earth.

As I was fully enjoying my gourmet breakfast, you walked in. Nobody seemed to notice, except, maybe that young waitress with her little green eyes and silicone stuffed breasts with nipples that wanted to pop off her uniform.

Tall, dark, and handsome. There is your profile in three words. But, of course, I detailed the hows and the wheres of your stunning body.

I recognized you immediately. My heart was pounding insanely, a few drops of sweat flowed down my forehead.

The feisty, little missy and her graceful tits greeted you. You smiled and followed her to a booth that was separated from mine only by a glass railing. When you passed right in front of me, I stopped breathing. I felt like you could see through my body. I was naked to your eyes.

Our eyes met for a couple of seconds. Your murmured your good morning and sat down holding the menu, reading avidly. I had to stop looking at you or you were going to be startled by my lustful gaze. My mouth watered when you ran your fingers through your hair. You had trimmed just a touch. I preferred it longer, shoulder length, but it still looked good, waving up in curls. Your beard was well cut; however you missed a couple of spots, there grew a few rebellious hairs. You still looked good, you were never pretentious.

I laughed at your shirt. It was a T-shirt with Donald Duck doing some sort of trick, and it said Disneyland across your chest. Your hair was still wet, dripping over your shoulders. My eyes caressed your features, finally stopping to look at your hands with perfect knuckles and a light trail of hair covering them like spring moss.

My brains were not functioning properly. I had to stop staring or I was going to be doomed. Hell, no luck. No matter how much I wanted it, I just couldn't stop. My body longed for you; my lips ached; the insights of my thighs were igniting. My hands ran under my blouse and I felt the rhythm of my heart that had lost its mind.

So yes, you looked at me, right into my eyes, and pierced them. They burned. I went blind for a second or two. You stood up and my wickedness roamed down your flat stomach and the length of your legs. I loved those jeans you were wearing, cuddling your buttocks, worn out by your knees. You got your wallet out and took a bill to pay for your unfinished meal. You moved confidently and looked in both directions, as if you were checking for someone. You walked right in my direction.

Your eyes were sparkling. They were perfect coffee beans, meeting me with an intense look that drove me crazy and that sent spasms throughout my body. You stood in front of me like a brick tower. A grin adorned your features. You simply said, "Come with me..." You dropped a ten dollar bill on my table and took my hand. You held it tight and I got up my seat.

What was I doing? My body had a mind of its own; my legs knew what to do; my feet, one in front of the other, and yet I had no control over anything that was happening. You held the door for me as I stepped out. The sun was a bit higher in the sky and I could feel the heat of the sun filling my nostrils with humidity.

"My car is here...please, get in..." You asked me. That delicious accent of yours, rolling up your r's. I loved you for it. You were trembling. I noticed your fingers shaking lightly...Again my body moved without my permission and I got inside your car. You locked the door behind me.

Suddenly I felt I had just awakened from the deepest dream, "well, hold on a minute, "I stuttered, "what the hell are we doing? Wait...I mean...I know who you are, but...this is...Oh My God!"

"Shhhh," you said hushing me, letting your index finger down my nose, "it's gonna be okay."

I knew we were going to your place. We drove a few miles down the already inhabited beaches. I could see your eyes looking around, even with your dark glasses.

"What are your plans?" I asked with a dimmed voice, trying to make some sense out of everything, "I mean, are you rehearsing for a new role or something?"

You laughed and took my hand in yours, kissing my fingers one by one. "What is your name?" You asked. I told you. You repeated my name three or four times, like no other human being ever had. I wished I had a longer name, so it would have lingered in your tongue a bit longer.

We drove for a few more minutes and stopped by an oasis that led to an apartment complex. A pool and golf courts were in sight; I saw more palm trees than in the whole estate of Florida. You held my hand and I followed you through a tropical jungle to an apartment with a patio and sliding doors, nothing spectacular about it.

We walked in and I stood breathless as I noticed you had full view of the ocean. You stood right behind me and massaged my shoulders. I closed my eyes and let my body be filled by waves of pleasure.

Every time I moved my mouth to speak you rushed to shut me up, putting your fingers on my mouth or running a trail down my cheeks. "Would you like something to drink? I have fresh squeezed lemonade. I added some soda, so it's sparkling...You will like it..."

You did not give me time to answer. You simply put a glass in my hands. I needed it. The bubbles tickled my nose, but it refreshed me, a stingy lemon-lime flavor invaded me and I felt in cloud nine.

That lemonade must have been drugged with an aphrodisiac. My mind went numbed and I felt a terrible need to be near you; you must have sensed it because you walked my way. You had that look again on your eyes that electrified my bones. You played with my hair, which ran down freely in your hand. I said no words...just felt...just sensed and savored your touch with every pore of my body.

"You are exquisite..." You said as you found a place for me in your embrace, " I should be saying that about you, but I guess you hear that from women every day..." I snuggled against your chest and my hands encircled your waist. Instinctively, they ran down your buttocks where I placed them inside your pockets.

There was music playing in the background somewhere. I let myself go with the rhythm. You followed and there was no other noise but some strange percussion ensemble and us breathing rapidly. I wasn't quite as tall to hear your heart beating, but it was mesmerizing to sense the heat of your body through your shirt.

You ran your hands down my hair, combing it with your fingers until my scalp had goose bumps all around it. I dreaded looking at you. I dreaded what could come.

Somehow, I gathered what was left of air in my lungs and breathed out, "Please, stop, please..."

"You want this as much as I do...Please, let me hold you close to me...Look at me..." I hesitated. You took both my hands and half them tight against you. You bent down and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes instantaneously. Your lips were full, their flesh writing the word lust against my own skin.

My hands disobeyed me again as I slid them up and down your body. I dared slipping them under your shirt. A mound of flesh, flawless, hairless, boiling at my touch. You exhaled. I came to caress your chest and the muscles down your abs. You moaned and mild spasms quivered your body, but you didn't stop me. You murmured words in a foreign language. It excited me beyond compare. Soon you shifted to English, but I urged you to speak to me again in that millennial blurb that made me weak at the knees.

No inch of your chest was left untouched. In return, you searched for the buttons of my flimsy blouse. You started unbuttoned it, but I made you stop...I wasn't quite ready to show my nakedness to your intriguing eyes.

You made me follow you to the couch in the living room, where the sport page of the LA Times laid unread. We sat down close to each other. Your hands ran to my buttocks as you said: "I cannot take my hands off you, woman..."

"I'm afraid I might be dreaming...This cannot be happening, "I muttered, "This...oh, God...not even in my wildest fantasy...I saw this..."

"Shhhh, you answered, "just give yourself to me...just let go...Today we will take a journey together to the universe of our own senses...You just got to be yourself...That's all..."

I listened quietly, sliding my fingers down your curls.

You got up and when you came back you brought a gray silk scarf with you. You blindfolded me. I did not understand any of it...You were blindfolding me like we were immersed in a story of the Marquis de Sade. I was scared and I was doomed, for my body was sending messages that I couldn't control. I realized I did not want to.

I found my self on top of you, blindfolded, breathing rapidly and letting my hands go where they wanted to. You started the inevitable. You moved your hips underneath me. Your manhood was already hard, even through the thickness of your jeans. My hips moved to meet yours and you caressed my naked thighs. I was on the verge of climaxing...You stopped.

Almost noon now, the sun was high in the sky and the temperature kept rising; I was sweating and my cotton blouse started to itch; my bra was too much.

"What are we going to do now?" You pulled me close to you, just a millionth of an inch away from your kiss. You blew air on my face and my lips parted, ready to devour yours. You chuckled and your breath tingled. "Don't rush..." Again that glorious accent, damn it, it was worse than any torture...I ran my hands inside my clothing; I touched myself lightly...my nipples were erected, little pebbles ready to break through the linen.

I was but one trembling leaf in your arms, so I dared to take the next step. The tip of my tongue drew a straight line on your lower lip. There it stayed running back and forth, back and forth. Suddenly, it met the humid tip of yours, which started teasing my whole mouth. I smiled, and your tongue ran through my teeth. Both our tongues started playing hide and seek until none of us could take it. I unfolded myself, I held your face firmly between my hands and I met the fury of your kiss that melted away my last drop of sanity.

Our kisses found a way to spell the word "passion" in one hundred different languages. They grew dim or they grew more intense, whatever our instincts would tell us. It did not matter.

You rushed then to relieve me from the heaviness of my clothes. Savagely you unbuttoned my blouse; your hands trembled over my zipper, my shorts were off in two seconds flat. You were hungry for me, for my skin; your nails scratched me; my breasts welcomed the wetness of your mouth; you were thirsty; you quenched your thirst with my own sweat.

You started muttering words in that glorious language again and you drove me wild. Your kisses built a highway down my body; you tasted me through my brief underwear; you spared little, delicious kisses, your fingers playing with me, provoking me.

My body became an extension of yours as I explored you. I don't know how many centuries passed or how many hours. The insight of your legs was dripping; my womanhood kept calling your name; you flavored it as if it were a mint chocolate pie, "You are insatiable...irresistible..." You said to me..."Please go down on me...please...don't stop..." Was all I could say...I lost track of my words, only remembering that I kept repeating your name over and over again...

"Take me now...please, take me, I'm yours..." I whispered...

You kissed me with so much intensity I couldn't breathe; your tongue came almost down my throat. I held on tight to your hair as you entered me, thrusting with all your strength..."Oh God almighty," I exclaimed, "please go faster...please...faster...faster..."

"Oh God, I want you so much..." You said moaning right in my ear. You lit a pyre in my very soul. I found myself inside you. There was my home, my shelter, my castle, my dream ship. I opened like a flower; I was ripened fruit. We rolled on the floor of your living room; the music making me dizzy. You knew how to do this. You knew how to pleasure a woman...

I was very inexperienced, yet I felt like a sex goddess taking you on my mouth, smelling the scent of a real man..."Please let me come inside you...please...I cannot contain myself any longer..."

I let you in and in a matter of seconds you came deliriously with the fury of a tornado, cussing and blessing. You let your head fall on my breast; you stayed like that for a while, a wave upon the sand...

In the midst of a strange dream, I recalled the vents as if they were movie scenes from long ago, black and white; exotic like Casablanca or Madonna's steamiest video...I did not remember when or how I ended under the sheets of your bed in a room with almost no furniture, but just the basics...There was a clock tickling right next to me on a table. It surprised me. It was already 4 o'clock...

You were gone...I sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at myself completely naked; my skin all shiny; a last wicked drop of sweat running between my breasts. I was afraid of what had just happened. As many times as I dreamed of you, it was never gonna be like this. I had got lost in my own desire. I had given my body to a stranger...I had given you my soul and all my love...I let a tear to run down my face...

But I couldn't run...I couldn't hide...I had to make my way to the living room to gather my clothes and my modesty. I wrapped myself up in a blanket and I walked down the little hallway to the living room. I found you seating on the rug with earphones. Your eyes were closed, but as soon as I appeared you smiled at me. "You look like an angel..." You said. I let the blanket roll down to my feet and I walked like that to your arms that encircled my hips and made me sit down next to you, cuddled in your arms; my head resting on your shoulder.

We stayed silent for a long time. Then you said very casually, "Why don't you come with me later to buy some lobster down the dock?" I liked that...

You kissed my forehead and lifted my chin to make my lips meet yours in an ever o softly kiss. You picked up the blanket and you put it around your shoulders, covering me with your body while I sat between your legs.

"What's gonna happen next..." I asked...

"I don't make plans...I don't know...but I'm glad it happened like this..." You answered...

I tilted my head where it met your shoulder blade, you played with my hair. You sang me a song in your native language and then you translated it...

"It's a song, my flower, it's a love song about lovers who reconcile and meet in a rich land, you said, "My mother taught me that...My father used to sing it to her..."

"I like that," I answered...

"I want you to know something, "you added, "I haven't made love to a woman in many months...What we had was beautiful and I will treasure it always...

"I feel I'm trapped in a fairy tale, surrounded by black swans in a palace guarded by unicorns..."

You laughed..."Let me see you everyday," you pleaded, "let me see you every day and let me spend every night with while you are here..."

"But I shall leave in a few weeks, "I added sadly. "Then I will give you a motive to stay..."You answered.

When we finally got dressed and walked down the dock, the sun was a pale orange shadow in the horizon. We walked hand in hand like an old couple, in silence, looking at each other...

We bought lobsters and crab and you cooked dinner for us...

"I have an idea, "you said, "I have to shoot a film in New Mexico in about a month, why don't you come with me?"

I imagined us staying in a beautiful hacienda in Santa Fe and everything was perfect...

"I would have to think abo..." You did not let me finish. You kissed me with a renewed heat, taking my breath away, but assuring me that I had found the place where I belonged.

THE END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • California Dreaming

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds