• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Secret Admirers Ch. 01

Secret Admirers Ch. 01

"I'll talk to you later, Ashwin's home." Ayesha put the phone down and looked at her husband with a smile in her heavily fringed grey eyes.

"How was your day honey?" She asked and hugged him. The smell of jasmine overwhelmed his senses. Her curvy body fit so naturally against his frame with a slight difference. Six years into the marriage she still had a supple figure; he on the other hand had developed a slight paunch and was losing hair.

She still attracted looks from men and he on the other hand had become one of the men who looked at women and wasn't noticed. She still oozed of pheromones and he, well if he could get his dick up more than once a week it was a marvel. And he was sure she having an affair.

Pushing her away slightly he asked in a hesitant voice "Who were you talking to?"

Tossing her hair back with an errant well manicured hand she answered "Oh, that was Meenakshi. We were just chit chatting. Would you like to eat something? You look kind of tired?"

She kept an arm around his waist and moved him towards the bedroom. As they walked towards their room he wondered what made his instinct clamor so loudly about something not being right. She was the perfect wife. She would lay out his home clothes and his favorite slippers would be next to the recliner and pour his drink just right before serving dinner.

And when he wanted to have sex no matter how early or late she was always agreeable unlike some Indian wives. Cupping her taunt buttock he gave it a light squeeze and saw an answering smile curve on her full lips. She was always game; her cunt was like an ever ready battery that he loved to plug in. He always made sure she was satisfied even when he didn't want to have sex.

Had he not gone down on her last night and made her have multi-orgasms. He was a sensitive husband, he thought, as he slowly laid her down on the bed and began to caress the soles of her feet. And yet he knew she was unfaithful. How could she want more?

Running his hands gently over her calf he pushed her skirt out of the way and caressed her smooth dusky thighs. She wasn't wearing panties she never did and despite his tentative suggestions about a Brazilian wax kept a full bush. It was an inconvenience to part the jungle to look for the hidden nectar; it was kind of an extra mile that he went to keep her satisfied.

Plunging his tongue into the deep recesses of her womanhood he licked the little magic button. She moaned and slid her legs over his shoulders and gripped his head. The bitch wanted more, it was always about her, he thought as he sucked her clit and then plunged his tongue into her hole. Gripping her buttocks he dug his tongue further into her hole. He would make her cum hard he decided, he would give her something to compare with. Something her lover would never be able to measure up to. When it came to sex only the art of fucking the brains of the partner mattered and he was good at that if nothing else.

Ayesha thrust against his mouth and whispered "Let me up sweetheart. It's a two way game. Please, it's too much." Her sentence finished with a gasp. He smiled a savage secret smile and gripped her harder. No, he will finish what he started. His conscience demanded that if she left him then it wouldn't be because he couldn't keep her satisfied but because of her own selfish attitude, no way in hell would the blame be laid on him.

As she came under his ministrations, soft moans wafted into his ears and twisted his heart with a pain that needled deep into his soul and made it hard for him to breathe. He loved her so, what would he do without her? Who was the man taking his wife away from him? Laying his head against her mound of love he let tears fall and mix with her juices.

Her hands caressed his hair and pulled his head away to look at him. Concern mingled with the satisfied look.

"What is it darling?" she asked in a slightly musical voice. "Why, the tears?"

Unable to deal with the moment he shook his head and left her in the bedroom. Her taste was still on his lips, her musky scent surrounded his senses. He felt the walls close around him and squeeze all rational thoughts out of his mind. Heading towards the bar in the living room he fixed himself a Scotch on the rocks and gulped down the liquor.

The acidic taste burned his throat and calmed his nerves. He could deal with the situation. He had come up in life the hard way. He had earned name and fortune at a young age of thirty. He had his own software consulting firm and though off-shoring had hit his margins somewhat yet he had stabilized and continued to make modest profits.

Going over to the recliner he sat down on the leather heavily and switched on the television. Staring blindly into the screen he wondered why was he so insecure? Why did he crave to hold on to his wife when he never really had her? She was just a doll who never said no to him for anything, she agreed with him on just about everything and yet there was a part of her he could never reach. She was never an open book, never laid her emotions bare and raw for him to see, hurt or heal.

Sighing he switched channels and nearly jumped when the phone rang. Picking up the receiver he barked "Hello?" Only to be greeted by silence and saw his wife standing near the doorway as she always did whenever the blank call came at this hour.

"Listen you cunt fucker if you can't talk like a grown man then don't call here. I've had it with your heavy breathing and shit. Take your psycho behavior and shove it up your ugly horny ass."

With that he slammed the phone down and glowered at his wife. Ayesha opened her mouth but no words came out, shaking her head she turned and headed towards the kitchen.

Ashwin continued to glare at her retreating back with anger and hatred. He wanted to smash something against the wall; he wanted to shake her till the truth spilled out of her mouth, hell he wanted to kill her at this very moment for hurting him so bad.

The shrill trill of the phone intruded on his thoughts and grated on his nerves. Snatching it off the receiver he barked into it again "Yes?"

"Oh man, Ash you'd have me shittin' in my pants man! That was a cold way to talk." Gaurav's familiar voice spoke into his ear and Ashwin burst out laughing despite himself.

"Sorry dude. Just been getting too many blank calls lately." Ashwin said and leaned against the back rest. Gaurav was his best friend - his business partner and a man who made Ashwin feel sane if not close to being happy.

"Really?" the voice on the other hand asked and then Ashwin heard Meenakshi say something in the background and Gaurav spoke on the phone and asked in an amused voice "Meenakshi wants to know if you have a secret admirer?"

Ashwin's teeth clenched. It was too close to the truth. Closing his eyes he answered in an amused voice "Me? Who would want me in my old age? The calls are probably for Ayesha."

Gaurav laughed on the other end and said "I agree with you. Our wives are still the hottest babes around and we on the other hand seem to be going down the road of being called dirty old men."

Ashwin started to laugh but stopped when he saw Ayesha step into the room with an uncertain smile hovering on her lips. How he hated this game of playing cat and mouse.

Smiling in response he gestured to his wife to sit on his knee and when she did he asked "Don't you think our wives talk too much to each other? In fact they seem to be more in contact with each other than we two."

Ayesha's body stiffened in response and Ashwin felt a sadistic satisfaction curl around his bruised heart. He knew she hadn't been talking to Meenakshi. Let her squirm and feel uncomfortable.

Gaurav laughed in response but then changed the subject.

"The reason why I called is that the clients are complaining about Sugandha."

Ashwin straightened up and let Ayesha slid off his lap. His mind switched gears.

"What has she done now?" he asked

Gaurav sighed on the other end and replied "Not much really. As in the clients are happy with her work but...."

Ashwin rubbed a tired hand over his forehead and finished the sentence "But she doesn't know when to keep her trap shut right?"

"Exactly! Today while we were at a meeting she started to blabber like an MBA course book and lectured the clients for good ten minutes. Those poor guys sat through her shit and the rest of our team squirmed in our seats with embarrassment. When she left, they did some good natured ribbing about us have to put up with a yapper but we got the message. She has to learn to keep a low profile."

Ashwin watched his wife lay the table and smell of good Indian food made his mouth water.

As she bent over the table to put a dish down he eyed her well rounded butt and answered "Gaurav, she is a part of your team. In effect you are her boss so you groom her."

But his friend whined on the other side "But she is so aggressive and yet naïve. She reminds me of those stupid bright kids back in school who were the apple of the teacher's eye and thought their know it all attitude would get them all the shit from the world."

Ashwin again laughed and remembered how Gaurav and he were the backbenchers in school. The lazy bums who never really got the marks and laughed at the bright know it alls who thought the world revolved around them and that kids like Gaurav and him would probably become pot cleaners in some god forsaken fast food restaurant.

Yet life played out some strange cards. Most of those so called brainy kids landed up with mediocre jobs leading mediocre lives where as Gaurav and he reached the peak of success so soon and had everything life had to offer at their feet. Well, at least Gaurav did, unlike him Gaurav had a loving marriage and his was an out and out sham.

The thought blackened his mood and he wanted to get off the phone. No way was he going to be envious of his friend. Sighing he made his excuses about dinner being laid and ended the call.

As he sat down by his wife's side to eat dinner the phone jangled again and Ashwin's grip over the fork hardened. Ayesha sucked in a breath and became tense. The ring became more intense and intrusive between the couple. It shrieked infidelity with every taunting ring.

Ashwin bent his head and tore his chapatti with a deliberately slow savage movement. Ayesha bit her lip, looked at her husband and then at the ringing phone. Its persistent ring drove them both near the edge of a breaking point. Ayesha sighed and got up to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Um ya sure that's no problem." She spoke into it softly and turned to look at her husband with apprehensive eyes.

Ashwin kept his head down and chewed on his food but knew he wouldn't be able to swallow it down. It was poison cooked by a woman who did not love him.

He grabbed a glass of water and drowned the morsel. He had lost his appetite. Pushing his chair back he got up and stalked out of the house, leaving his blubbering wife behind.

If she didn't care about him why the fuck should he give a damn? Slamming the door of his Jaguar shut he headed out of the suburbs towards the glittering city of Dallas. He needed to deaden his senses.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Secret Admirers Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds