• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Somali Muslim Lesbian Femdom

Somali Muslim Lesbian Femdom

From the first time Hodan Osman laid eyes on Yolanda Jones, one fine day in the Carleton University atrium, she knew that Yolanda was something else. They were two tall, attractive young Black women from different parts of the world, yet they felt drawn to one another. Women who love women spot one another by looking into each other's eyes, that's essentially the universal handshake of sorts for lesbians and bisexual women.

One look at Yolanda and Hodan knew that the proud Jamaican Catholic gal who came to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to study Engineering was just like her...a woman who loves women. Hodan knew how she looked to Yolanda when she approached her. Six-foot-tall, Hijab-wearing, brown-skinned Muslim women from the Horn of Africa aren't supposed to openly flirt with other women and try to pick them up. Or are they?

Hodan was born in the region of Puntland, somewhere in Somalia, and moved to Ottawa with her family ages ago. Hodan's parents, Ali and Mariam Osman had a bit of a hissy fit after finding out that their tall, athletic daughter likes women. Among the Somali people, if a person is gay, lesbian or bisexual, they should really keep it to themselves for reasons of, well, not getting killed.

Hodan was not like the other Somali lesbians and bisexual Somali women out there. She grew up in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, where an openly gay man served as the most popular Mayor in Canadian Capital history. For this and many other reasons, Hodan brazenly came out as a lesbian to her parents and moved out the summer before she started her studies at Carleton University.

Since that rather trying time, Hodan Osman has learned to take care of herself. She loves playing soccer and basketball with friends, but also works two jobs to support herself. Hodan has also been looking for someone like herself. A woman who is tall, athletic yet feminine, smart, kinky, and preferably of the African persuasion. Hodan thought she might have hit the Jackpot when she met the lovely Yolanda Jones at school, but that remains to be seen...

As it turns out, Yolanda and Hodan had far more in common than they thought at their initial meeting. Hodan, an Architectural Studies major, definitely flirted with Engineering in the past. Oh, and she also liked to flirt with sexy, brilliant young female engineers, especially the ones blessed with a lot of Melanin in their complexion, thank you very much. That's why Hodan set out to seduce the lovely, feisty Yolanda. One night, after watching Venom at the Scotiabank Movie Theater, Hodan brought Yolanda back to her place for some fun...

"Yolanda, you're one sassy-mouthed sister, I need to teach you a lesson," Hodan Osman said, smiling at the curvaceous, alluring young Jamaican-Canadian woman standing stark naked before her. What a woman, Hodan thought, amazed. The young Somali-Canadian Muslim dominatrix had a thing for tall, feisty dark-skinned gals, and they certainly didn't get any feistier than Yolanda.

"If you think you can, Ho-Dan, I'm here," Yolanda said mockingly, and she grinned, glaring defiantly at the tall, Hijab-wearing Muslim woman standing before her. Yolanda licked her lips provocatively, hands on her hips. Six feet tall, with dark brown skin and long dark hair braided into tresses, her perky breasts standing almost at attention, legs apart revealing her neatly trimmed bush, Yolanda cut a decidedly sexy figure...

"Come to me," Hodan commanded, in dominatrix mode, and Yolanda walked up to her, moving smoothly, like a model on the catwalk. Hodan and Yolanda stood inches apart, facing one another. Hodan smiled at Yolanda and gave the big-bottomed Jamaican gal a firm slap on that thick derriere of hers. As Yolanda gasped in surprise, Hodan surprised her the best way she knew how...with a kiss.

"So, you think you can tame me, my bubble gum bitch?" Yolanda said, defiant as usual, when she and Hodan came up for air. Hodan grinned, and resisted the urge to smack that cocky grin off of Yolanda's face. Strong Black women are my preference and I don't like them too tame, Hodan reminded herself, and she suddenly grabbed Yolanda, catching the other gal by surprise.

"Yes I can," Hodan said softly, and she yanked Yolanda toward herself, catching the other woman in her arms while allowing herself to fall onto the nearby couch. Yolanda squealed as she found herself sitting on Hodan's lap. Grinning, Hodan grasped Yolanda's ass cheeks and squeezed them roughly, eliciting a moan from the other woman. Now we're getting somewhere, Hodan thought.

"Is that all you can do?" Yolanda said tersely, and Hodan lifted her up and laid her on the couch, admiring that sexy, curvy, dark-skinned body before going to work on her. Yolanda was the same lovely shade as Tennis legend Serena Williams, a celebrity that Hodan had admired and kind of lusted after for many years. Hodan herself was the same shade as Hollywood actress/singer Jill Scott, but built like the iconic Alicia Keys. The contrast between them was simply beautiful.

"Hmm, feisty mama," Hodan said, and she kissed Yolanda, then slid her fingers between the Jamaican Amazon's thighs. Yolanda moaned as Hodan began fingering her already wet, hairy pussy. Hodan laughed and then sucked on Yolanda's tits, each of them in turn, as she worked two fingers inside her pussy, then added a third. Yolanda squirmed and moaned loudly, loving what Hodan was doing to her.

"Taste me," Yolanda said, and a smiling Hodan happily got ready to go down on her, kissing a path from her tits to her belly and finally the space between her legs. Yolanda rubbed her tits together and watched as Hodan, a Hijab-wearing Muslim woman, began munching on her sweet pussy. Always knew them Somali Muslim girls were freaky underneath it all, Yolanda thought with a smile.

"Hmm, Miss Jamaica, you taste wonderful," Hodan paused to say, and she continued to suck on Yolanda's clitoris while working three of her fingers deep inside the other woman's pussy. Yolanda's screams of passion filled the apartment. As the night rolled on, the two young women continued to explore one another, giving vent to their long-repressed, explosive passions...

"Fuck me," Yolanda squealed as Hodan donned a shiny ebony strap-on dildo and came for her. Yolanda sat on the couch, legs spread invitingly, her hands rubbing her nipples. Hodan, having stripped out of her Hijab and long traditional dress, stood gloriously naked in front of her lover, save for the phallic toy.

I want some of that, Yolanda thought lustfully. Hodan looked so good naked, a tall, dark-haired, golden-brown cutie with small breasts, a curvy yet muscular, decidedly Amazonian body, lean sexy legs, and a big round butt. Hodan stroked her phallic toy, and Yolanda groaned in frustration. Wish this fine bitch would fuck me already, Yolanda thought impatiently. Hodan could be such a frigging teaser...

"Do you ever shut up?" Hodan asked, as she pushed the dildo into Yolanda's pussy, and the Jamaican gal moaned deeply, then wrapped her legs around Hodan's torso. Hodan held Yolanda down, and began fucking her with slow, deep strokes. Yolanda screamed passionately as Hodan fucked her with wild abandon, slamming the dildo deep inside of her. They rocked like this for quite some time, then switched things up.

"Give me that fine Somali pussy, Hodan, and make some noise," Yolanda said, grinning as she put Hodan on all fours, and admired the tall Somali gal's fine booty. Hodan grinned nervously as Yolanda got behind her and began kissing her big ole butt and fingering her pussy. Normally, Hodan likes to dominate her girls, but with Yolanda, someone who matched her in height, smarts, and feistiness, she was more open-minded...

"Hey, go easy on me," Hodan cautioned, and Yolanda laughed, and smacked her ass some more. Yolanda kissed Hodan's ass, then ate her pussy from behind. Hodan tasted absolutely wonderful, and Yolanda licked her pussy and fingered her until Hodan squealed in delight. A lot of female tops didn't like to get vocal when receiving pleasure, but Hodan was an exception. Yolanda was very glad to discover that...

"Nah, Hodan, I need you to make some noise for me, now squeal, bitch," Yolanda teased, flipping the script on Hodan by donning the strap-on dildo and fucking her with it. Hodan did squeal alright, as she found herself on all fours, face down and big ass up, as Yolanda dicked her down with her own strap-on dildo. Yolanda fucked Hodan until the strong and usually dominant Somali gal tapped out and begged for mercy.

"Bitch, fuck me like this on the regular and I'm going to marry you," Hodan said to Yolanda as they lay in bed together, and watched the hit series Luke Cage on TV, reminiscing about its ending. Yolanda grinned and purred like a kitten, resting her head against Hodan's flat belly. The two young women drank beer, ate pizza, watched TV and had more sex. In life, you've got to enjoy the simple things before they vanish...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Somali Muslim Lesbian Femdom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 867 milliseconds