• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Eighteenth Birthday Ch. 4

My Eighteenth Birthday Ch. 4

In parts one, two and three, I told you how my wealthy father used bribery to keep me a virgin until my eighteenth birthday. On that happy day, he handed me the keys to an expensive imported car and a letter of acceptance from the finest university in the country. Both bribes had cost him dearly. After my fabulous birthday party, Daddy called me to his study where I learned his true motive for wanting me to be a virgin. He wanted my cherry pie all to himself!

My training began immediately. Each session began with a "training tape" that Daddy had made with my mother, whom he had divorced years before because of her alcoholism. The first tape featured nothing but hand jobs. I watched in awe as Mom jacked off Daddy and her own brother time after time. Then Daddy wrapped my hand around his enormous shaft and told me to put what I had learned to good use. I used my strong tennis arm to jack him until cum went flying everywhere. That was the biggest thrill of my life.

A few days later I was given a more advanced lesson. I coaxed Daddy's love juice out of his cock with my lips. He made a woman out of me the third time around. He brought me to orgasm with his strong tongue and plucked my cherry while I was in ecstasy. The pleasure of the orgasm was so intense that it smothered the pain. After he had fucked me, he whispered that only one lesson remained. For the life of me, I couldn't imagine what it was. He had the use of my hands, mouth and cunt; what else was there?

After a hot, soapy bath I joined my father in his study, the very room where my seduction had begun. "I can't wait for some good sucking and fucking, Daddy. Why do you make me wait for it? Bad Daddy! I want your big cock in me every day, morning, noon and night."

I sat beside him, pushed his hand away from his cock, and took possession of it myself. "Would Daddy like me to jack him off?" I asked. "There's something I want you to see."

"Another training tape? But I thought my training was complete. At least I know the basics."

"Not quite, Pumpkin. A woman isn't truly a woman until she's invited a man in through the back door." I still wasn't sure what he meant. He pressed the button on his remote control and my mother's smiling face appeared on the screen. The camera, which was operated by her own brother, panned down her body, until her lovely ass came into view. I was horrified to see Daddy's enormous poker stuffed squarely in her rump!

"OH, MY GOD! OH, NO, DADDY, PLEASE! YOUR BIG THING WOULD NEVER FIT IN THAT TINY HOLE. YOU WOULD SPLIT ME IN HALF!" For the first time, I felt fear.

"Take it easy, baby. You know that I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. I have some gadgets that will break you in painlessly." He opened a polished wooden box and showed me a set of six tapered rubber probes. The ends were narrow and rounded. They gradually increased in size until they reached their thickest point some three inches from the tip. Past that was a smaller neck and then a round base with a ring set in it. "What are those things, Daddy?"

"They are called butt plugs. I used these same plugs to break in your mother. You notice how the necks are different sizes? I'll start with the smallest one. I'll grease it and slide it up your ass until your anus is tight around the neck. This thick part will hold it securely in place. I'll put it in before you go to bed at night and take it out in the morning. I'll also put it in you whenever we fuck. You'll wear the smallest one for a week and then we'll move up one size. When you are comfortable with the thickest one, you'll be ready for this." He gave his cock a squeeze.

Daddy told me to bend over and spread my cheeks. The first butt plug slid painlessly into place. "Wow, Dad, that feels kind of nice." He planted tender kisses on both buns. "Some day you will thank me, Laurie. Your mother certainly did. Once she got a taste of buggery, she didn't want anything else. She had her strongest orgasms with my torpedo sliding in and out of her tube." At that very moment on the screen, her brother's cock planted in her ass sent her into a tailspin.

Daddy stretched out on the couch and told me to mount him sixty-nine style. "While we're waiting the six weeks it will take for your ass-hole to stretch, we'll continue your education. This particular number is called sixty-nine for obvious reasons." The hardest part of sucking him off the first time had been keeping my mouth open wide enough. Since then, I had tried to train my jaw by keeping cylindrical objects the size of his cock in it for long periods of time. The training had helped. The egg-sized head slid smoothly into my mouth. While Daddy sucked my pussy, he worked the plug in and out of my ass. As the nerves in my anus and cunt were stimulated, my carnal juices began to flow into Daddy's mouth. As his chalky cum sprayed my taste buds, I came so hard that I peed in his mouth. My wails of jubilation were muffled by the fleshy gag filling my mouth.

We were soon fucking like two alley cats. I was pleased that not a trace of pain remained in my cunt. My ripped hymen had completely healed. I thrust my pelvis up and slapped his stomach with my own. "Oh, Daddy, listen to the way our bellies are slapping together. It sounds so hot." He held my plump titties in his hands and rubbed my nipples against his. "Oh, God, I think I'm going to spring a leak," he said. "I'M SPRINGING A LEAK! I'M CUMMING!"

As Daddy pumped his cum into me, I came so hard that I saw stars and heard bells. My ass tightened down so hard that the butt plug rocketed out of my ass. I was like a wildcat that he had to hold down for his own safety. I didn't realize until it was over that I clawed his muscular ass. As he checked his wounds in the mirror, he said, "It looks like I'm going to have to make you wear gloves when I fuck you."

I went to bed with the plug up my ass. I was a little uncomfortable that first night, but I soon became accustomed to having the plugs in me and hardly noticed them. I really began to enjoy the feel of them sliding into my ass. After the fourth plug, I begged Daddy to forget about the other two and to fuck my ass. He insisted on sticking to the regimen.

In a few weeks I would be off to college. I hated the thought of leaving. I had become addicted to my father's tongue, fingers and cock. "Oh, Daddy what will I ever do without your magic wand. I'll lose my mind, I'm sure." He caressed my rosy cheek with the back of his hand. "It isn't that far, Pumpkin. You can fly home on weekends and we'll get all the fucking we need then."

The big day arrived and the largest plug was removed from my ass. Daddy bent me forward and I watched the training tape as he knelt and ate me from behind. He went back and forth between both holes licking as though they were lollipops. "Oh, Daddy, you are driving me insane. Please fuck me now. Give it to me in both holes. DADDY, I'M CUMMING. YOU PULLED MY TRIGGER."

Daddy's cock sliding smoothly into my chute intensified my orgasm. I lost control of my bladder and peed all over the floor. Just as he had when he fucked my cherry, he shot his wad on the first stroke. He hadn't been able to get all of his prong into my pussy, but all ten inches fit very nicely in my ass. He shot his load so deep inside me that it took a long time to leak out. As his broad, hairy chest heaved against my back, he said, "You're a full-fledged woman now, Pumpkin."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Eighteenth Birthday Ch. 4

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds