• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Somali Muslim Lesbian Ladies

Somali Muslim Lesbian Ladies

"Okay, I've got five bags of potato chips, six orange crush cans, an emergency kit, six water bottles, two comforter-style blankets, power packs for our cell phones, and enough clothes to last a while, I think we got everything," Jamila Ahmed said, smiling at her lover Bianca Haywood, who leaned against the rented Rav4. Bianca looked at the bags full of goodies that Jamila hauled to the back of the car, and shook her head.

"Don't forget the Somali-style rice and beans that's going to make this long-ass trip unbearable when those beans kick in and farts start coming out of your big beautiful Somali ass," Bianca snickered, and Jamila flashed her a look that could melt an iceberg. Bianca, a die-hard tomboy ( with a fondness for booty shorts ) originally from the City of Boston, Massachusetts, grew up in a house full of guys, and her sense of humor was more cave-woman than Jamila cared for...

"Bianca Haywood, keep sassing me and you won't get laid this whole trip," Jamila Ahmed retorted, and Bianca smiled and raised her hands in mock surrender. Jamila pouted as Bianca held the passenger's side door open for her, then headed to the driver's seat. For today's trip Bianca wore a long-sleeved men's silk shirt, bright red, blue jeans that did nothing to conceal those thick legs or that fine ass, and well-worn black sneakers. Tomboy Hotness, Jamila thought, smiling.

Jamila wore a long-sleeved green shirt, an ankle-length traditional dress of a rich ebony hue, and a modest dark green Hijab which concealed her long, curly dark hair. Her lovely golden brown eyes were hidden behind a pair of wrap-around sunglasses she'd purchased at the Riverside Mall, the same place where she'd met Bianca not too long ago. Here goes nothing, Jamila thought.

A journey of a thousand miles awaited Bianca Haywood and Jamila Ahmed as they drove from the City of Minneapolis, Minnesota, to the streets of Boston, Massachusetts. Actually, according to their GPS, one thousand three hundred and ninety nine miles separated the cities of Boston and Minneapolis. They were going to spend at least twenty hours on the road, if they drove carefully and didn't encounter any obstacles in the form of road blocks, accidents and things of that nature.

"You're going to love my family," Bianca said, and she flashed Jamila a fearless smile before taking her lover's hand and bringing it to her lips. Jamila grinned, pleased by Bianca's smoothness. Jamila hadn't had many female lovers in her life. She'd met her first girlfriend Selena Texeira, a beautiful, tall and fearless young biracial woman while spending a year at the Federal University of Bahia in Brazil. The two of them had a year-long romance, which ended tearfully due to life constraints.

Selena Texeira was now living in the City of Toronto, Ontario, with her new lover Shadya somebody, while Jamila Ahmed had moved on, having met the feisty and amazing Bianca Haywood. Jamila thought of all the things that had happened in her life lately. In a few weeks she'd start school at the University of Minneapolis, while Bianca would return to Northeastern University in Boston. They had been avoiding discussing what they would do when school started.

"Bianca, if your father, your mother and your brothers are anything like you, then I love them already," Jamila replied, and she laid her hand on Bianca's thigh, and her lover rewarded her with a sexy smirk. Bianca told Jamila how accepting her family was. Bianca's father, Bernard Haywood, moved to Boston, Massachusetts, from the island of Haiti about twenty five years ago, and met his future wife, Juanita Orozco, there. They came from different worlds, the Haitian immigrant and the beautiful Latin woman from Argentina, but somehow they made it work.

"My brothers Sandoval and Marcelin are twins, they play soccer for UMass-Boston, and they're real goofs, funny as hell, they love pranking me, my father is the same way, my mom is the only serious person in the family," Bianca said, laughing. Jamila nodded and smiled enviously at Bianca. Like her ex-lover Selena Texeira, Bianca was lucky enough to have a family which accepted her as a lesbian. Jamila still hadn't had the conversation with her parents, Khadija and Awaleh Ahmed. In fact, if Jamila were honest with herself, she'd admit that she subtly distanced herself from them the entire time she was seeing Bianca.

"Your family sounds amazing, Bianca, if my parents found out I'm a lesbian I'd be a dead woman, I'd be a pariah in the Somali community of Minnesota and there'd be no place I could hide," Jamila said wistfully. She recalled how one of the few Somali people to come out as gay, lesbian or bisexual, the famous Somali-Norwegian author Amal Aden, received death threats for daring to speak about LGBT rights and Somali culture. Somali men and Somali women are not ready for LGBT rights, Jamila thought sadly.

"What the fuck? They can't do that shit in the United States of America, Jamila, no offense but they're not in Somalia anymore, out here the cops would arrest their asses and lock them up for ninety nine and a half years," Bianca said hotly, and she glared at Jamila, surprised by her lover's words. Jamila held Bianca's gaze and tapped her hand on her thigh, reminding her lover to focus her eyes on the damn road. Don't care to die in a car accident before I frigging finish university, Jamila thought, annoyed by Bianca's carelessness.

"Bianca, my sweet, you're a bit naïve, no offense, in Canada, an Arab man named Mohamed Shafia killed his daughters and his former wife because he saw them as being too loose and too westernized, he's in jail along with his son and their female accomplice, they did this in the name of family honor, it is a thing among us Muslims," Jamila said sadly. Bianca shook her head, not believing what she was hearing.

"So, Jamila, being with me puts your life at risk?" Bianca asked, and Jamila smiled but otherwise remained silent. Bianca focused on the road, but her mind swirled with thoughts, vacillating between extreme anger and sadness. Bianca recalled what her parents told her about their younger days as an interracial couple living in 1980s Boston, Massachusetts. Bianca's mother came from Latin America but could pass for Greek or Italian, so a lot of people, especially white men, didn't care to see her holding hands with Bianca's father, a black man from the island of Haiti.

Hearing about such racism and prejudice irked Bianca, and she grew up to be quite outspoken. Bianca feared no one, and came out as a lesbian long before she started school at Northeastern University. Oh, and she was also very critical of the American police state which treated racial minorities, especially black men, like public enemies. A lot of lesbians in the "mainstream" community harbored a certain hostility toward males, but Bianca wasn't like them. Bianca loves her mother, but at the same time she was fiercely loyal to her father and her twin older brothers Sandoval and Marcelin. They were her heart.

In the past, Bianca Haywood had dated young women who weren't out and couldn't come out. Her ex-girlfriend, a tall, dark-skinned, curvy and big-bottomed Jamaican cutie named Christine Armstrong was deathly afraid of her conservative parents finding out that she and Bianca were more than friends. Bianca went along with it for Christine's sake, even toning down her tomboy style and favoring wearing skirts and dresses whenever Christine's parents were around. After six months of this particular charade, Bianca dumped Christine.

"Bianca, I want to thank you for making me feel alive," Jamila said at last, startling Bianca out of her murky thoughts. Bianca looked at Jamila and smiled. They were on the I-90 and as usual there was a traffic jam. They weren't going anywhere for a few minutes. Bianca gasped in surprise as Jamila leaned over and kissed her on the lips, then snapped up a pic with her camera phone.

"Hmm, what did I do to deserve that?" Bianca asked slyly, and Jamila grinned and shrugged, then began typing on her phone. Brandishing the phone inches from Bianca's face, Jamila showed her something which shocked her. Jamila had just uploaded the picture of the two of them kissing on her Facebook profile...and made it her profile pic. Bianca's eyes widened in surprise, and Jamila shrugged fearlessly.

"Bianca, at this point, I'm only sure of two things, I love you, and I don't think loving a wonderful woman like you makes me any less of a Somali Muslim woman," Jamila said, with tears of brimming in her eyes. Bianca's heart skipped a beat, and she leaned over and kissed Jamila, amazed at how brave and strong her lover was. They were still kissing when the driver behind them honked his or her car horn, for traffic had started moving again. We'll finish this later, Bianca thought as she resumed driving while Jamila, like the temptress she is, playfully slapped her thigh.

After driving around for four hours, they pulled into the parking lot of a restaurant, somewhere between Boston and Minneapolis. They headed straight for the ladies room, and upon finding out that it was a single-occupant type of deal, Jamila and Bianca exchanged a grin before locking the door tight. First, they pissed, then handled needs which were much more pressing. Bianca pulled Jamila into her arms and kissed her, then lifted her up and propped her on the washroom counter.

"Fancy a quickie, pretty lady?" Bianca asked as she kissed Jamila again, and fondled her breasts under her shirt. Jamila nodded eagerly, and Bianca began kissing and caressing her. Sliding her hand under Jamila's traditional long dress and between her thighs, Bianca was pleased to discover that the naughty Somali Muslim Hijabi was not wearing any panties. Grinning, Bianca slid two fingers into Jamila's wet pussy, and began to play with her...

"Hmm, feels good," Jamila whispered, and Bianca silenced her by sliding her tongue down her throat. Bianca caressed Jamila's erect nipples with one hand and fingered her sweet pussy with the other. Jamila closed her eyes, relaxed and enjoyed as Bianca pleasured her like only she could. She wanted to kiss her dear Bianca and hold her and lick her pussy and finger her, but they weren't at home and didn't have time. This was a quickie after all...

"Cum for me," Bianca said, and Jamila's eyes snapped open as she thrust three fingers into her wet pussy, and twisted them around. A loud, passionate moan escaped Jamila's lips as Bianca's quick, vicious lovemaking brought her a shuddering orgasm. Shrieking in delight, Jamila lost control and nearly slid off the washroom counter, but Bianca held her in her strong arms. Jamila exhaled and sighed happily, and Bianca kissed her once more.

"Hmm, that was amazing," Jamila whispered, and Bianca was about to reply when a loud knock on the door startled both women. Bianca and Jamila exchanged a grin, then readjusted their clothes hastily. They exited the washroom together, and were greeted by the startled face of a plump, matronly waitress. Laughing, Jamila and Bianca made a beeline for the restaurant door. They were still laughing when they pulled out of the parking lot and sped away.

"That was insane, but I liked it," Bianca said, grinning mischievously, and Jamila nodded, laughing still. They headed back on the highway. Sixteen hours separated them from the City of Boston, their destination. Jamila admired Bianca as she drove. I would do anything for this woman, Jamila thought. She couldn't believe she'd just come out on Facebook. With so many cousins, uncles, aunts and family friends on Jamila's face, her parents had to know about the whole lesbian kiss thing by now. Jamila turned off her phone, and closed her eyes.

"You're so annoying but I do love your cute ass," Jamila said to Bianca, as her favorite tomboy hottie changed the radio station. The old song Shipping Up To Boston by Dropkick Murphy's was playing, and Bianca began to sing along because, dammit, she's a Boston woman through and true. Bianca flashed Jamila a sexy wink, then began bobbing her head, getting into the groove of the song while singing off-key. This is going to be a long trip, Jamila thought, and she began fumbling through her purse, looking for some frigging earplugs.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Somali Muslim Lesbian Ladies

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 621 milliseconds