• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Somali Muslim Lesbian Lovemaking

Somali Muslim Lesbian Lovemaking

"Shadya, welcome to our home, and thank you for having supper with us, please, tell us a bit about yourself, young lady," said Caesar Texeira, patriarch of the Texeira household, as he sat at the head of the dining table in the comfy Toronto townhouse. The place was big enough for ten, but only seated four. He exchanged a smile with his wife Elisabeth Sweeney-Texeira, and she nodded in agreement before turning her gaze to her daughter Selena, and her new partner Shadya.

"Thank you sir, it's good to be here, not much to tell, really, my name is Shadya Guled, my family is Somali, and I attend Ryerson University for mechanical engineering," said the tall, leather-clad young woman. Shadya smiled at Selena Texeira, who clasped her hand in hers. The two young women sat side by side, wearing the kind of nervous grins reserved for socially awkward occasions, like one's first meeting with one's lover's parents...

The Texeiras had gone all out for tonight's Afro-Brazilian inspired supper, which consisted of a type of Okra called Quiabo, steamy Moqueca ( spicy fish with coconut milk stew ), and some baked pies called Empadas, plus plain white rice, Brazilian Black beans, and a serving of breaded chicken. All of these traditional Afro-Brazilian dishes had been prepared by Caesar Texeira, who loved cooking for his family and showcasing the wonderful dishes of his Brazilian homeland.

"Smells good," Shadya whispered to Selena, who nodded almost imperceptibly and gently elbowed her. Shadya looked at Selena, puzzled by what she'd just done, then she saw Selena's mother staring at them, an analytical look in her rather cool blue eyes. The American-born matriarch was scrutinizing her daughter's date, and it made Shadya feel slightly uncomfortable, though the young woman kept her cool.

"Ah, nice, Ryerson is a good school, next to University of Toronto, that is," Elisabeth said, and Selena shot her mom a look. A lifelong academic who taught everywhere from Cambridge University ( as a teacher's assistant in her grad days ) to the Federal University of Bahia in Brazil, and now the University of Toronto, Elisabeth couldn't help being in lecture mode half the time. Something her husband and daughter knew all too well.

"Oh yes, ma'am, I agree, University of Toronto was my first choice but I missed the application deadline and settled for Ryerson," Shadya said hopefully, and Selena beamed at her. For the introductory meeting between her new lover/possible new partner and her parents, Selena wore a long-sleeved blue shirt, black jeans and black cowboy boots which she'd dutifully left at the entrance, lest her mother ( the lady of the house is something of a clean freak ) have a frigging heart attack.

"No need for the ma'am stuff, Shadya, just call me Elisabeth, or Lizzy," Elisabeth said, and upon hearing that, Selena guffawed and Shadya smiled and raised an eyebrow, but otherwise remained silent. Elisabeth looked at her daughter and her partner, puzzled, then saw the oh-my-this-is-fun smirk on her husband Caesar's darkly handsome face. Guess I walked into that one, Elisabeth thought as she finally got it.

"Well, Elisabeth, thank you for welcoming me into your home, and my compliments to the Chef, this whole table smells and looks terrific," Shadya said, smiling sweetly and pouring in the charm, and it seemed to work. Caesar, who wore a dark gray silk shirt and ebony tie for the occasion reached across the table and held out his fist, and after a brief hesitation, Shadya enthusiastically bumped it with her own fist. My sweetie is doing well, Selena thought, amused.

"Alright, let's say Grace," Caesar said, and he linked his hand with his wife Elisabeth's, who linked her hand with Shadya's, who linked her hand with their daughter Selena's hand. Blissfully, Caesar kept the prayer short, thanking the Maker of the Universe for their family's continued health and well-being, and he even wished blessings upon Shadya and Selena, which was a nice touch.

"Let's eat, everybody," Elisabeth said cheerfully, and Shadya nodded, then the feast began. Shadya, who was a bit hungry, ate rather rapidly. This was understandable, with Shadya having come straight to the Texeira townhouse after working an eight-hour shift as a security guard at a local office building. Selena noticed her partner wolfing down the rice and fish, and grinned, shaking her head.

"Slow down, cutie," Selena chided Shadya, and the other woman smiled, and shrugged. Elisabeth picked at her food and looked at her daughter's new partner. I hope this one doesn't break my daughter's heart, Elisabeth thought, dark musings swirling about her head. Try as she might, Elisabeth couldn't forget Jamila Ahmed, the young Somali Muslim woman whom Selena fell for and dated for a year back in Salvador City, Brazil. Selena had fallen hard for Jamila, and Elisabeth was worried after seeing her with someone new so soon after the split...

"I'm a hungry woman, pardon my Somalian," Shadya said, and she kissed Selena on the lips...with her mouth full of food. You're lucky I love you, Selena thought as she kissed Shadya back. Yes, she was madly in love with her favorite short-haired, kind of masculine, funky, curvy, big-bottomed, horror-addicted tomboy. Shadya, the gal who thinks MMA is life, and makes fart jokes. Quite possibly the love of my life, Selena thought as Shadya winked at her.

"Shadya, I'm the same way, eat up, you're among family," Caesar said, and he smiled at both Shadya and Selena before biting heartily into his fish and rice, then wolfing it down with a Pepsi. Elisabeth shot her husband a reproachful look, and shook her lovely blonde head. I'm dining with a caveman and two cavewomen, Elisabeth thought, looking at her hubby, her daughter and her daughter's girlfriend, before smiling and gently forking her fish before biting into it.

After supper, the quartet went to the family living room and watched the final season of the hit FX show The Strain. Shadya, a long-time fan of truly gory horror flicks and shows, couldn't stop raving about actor Rupert Penry-Jones performance as the heroic Vampire Mr. Quinlan, and got into an animated discussion of the show with Caesar and Selena. Elisabeth had a glass of wine, then excused herself, going to smoke on the balcony.

"Hello, Mom, is everything alright?" Selena asked, having excused herself from the living room and followed her mother to the balcony. Elisabeth Sweeney-Texeira looked at her only daughter, the tall, Afro-sporting biracial beauty who was her own flesh and blood. At the age of twenty, Selena stood tall and beautiful, and strong, but Elisabeth's instincts still made her protective of her.

"Yes, my dear," Elisabeth replied with a not-quite-genuine smile which Selena saw right through. The young woman had been observing her mother all evening, and saw that she was not quite warmed up in her dealings with Shadya Guled. Indeed, Elisabeth looked at Shadya disapprovingly and seemed to be holding her tongue only for her daughter Selena's sake. Well, Selena wanted to get to the bottom of that...

"Mom, you've been...funny when talking to Shadya, I noticed, um, is there anything you want to talk about?" Selena asked hesitantly. Elisabeth leaned against the balcony and took a drag on her cigarette, then crushed it before tossing it away. Selena sighed, for she sensed another one of her mother's lectures coming on. Like her father, Selena's mother had always been supportive of her sexual orientation, but not always her choice of partners...

"Selena, I honestly think Shadya is a fine young lady, she's a bit rough around the edges, and even more tomboyish than you, which is saying something, but I can tell she really cares for you, I just don't want you to get hurt, rushing into a relationship so soon after Jamila Ahmed," Elisabeth said softly, looking into her daughter's eyes. Selena nodded, and paused as she processed her mother's words.

"Mom, I loved Jamila but she's in the past, I've moved on, and so has she," Selena said, and she took out her cell phone, tapped a few buttons, and then handed it to her mother. Elisabeth took the cell phone from Selena and held it gently, looking at the screen. The image reflected was someone's Facebook page, and Elisabeth's eyes narrowed when she saw a familiar-looking darker-skinned young woman wearing a Hijab kissing a short-haired, light-skinned young woman.

"Oh, Selena, that's Jamila, and she's got someone new, oh, my dear, I'm so sorry," Elisabeth said, and she put aside the phone before hugging her daughter. Selena hugged her mother back, and felt a tear roll down her cheek. A couple days ago, while browsing through Facebook, Selena saw a picture of her ex-lover Jamila Ahmed with her new girlfriend, Bianca somebody. There were other pictures as well. Apparently, Jamila and Bianca had gone from Minneapolis, Minnesota to Boston, Massachusetts, to meet Bianca's family. Jamila looked so happy in Bianca's arms, the whole thing made Selena want to puke...

"I'm fine, Mom," Selena said, and she was about to say something else when, sensing a presence, mother and daughter turned to the door. Shadya stood there, a worried look on her lovely face. Shadya looked at Selena, smiled faintly, and then her frown returned. She looked at Elisabeth, and bowed her head gently and stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

"Hello, Elisabeth, hello, Selena, everything okay?" Shadya asked, and Selena nodded, and smiled at her mother, and Elisabeth slowly, reluctantly let her daughter go. Selena gestured with her hand, beckoning for Shadya to come closer. The leather-woman nodded and Selena gently wrapped her arms around her beloved. Elisabeth stood nearby, and smiled, nodding approvingly as Shadya wrapped her arms protectively around Selena.

Shadya really does love my daughter, Elisabeth thought, and a faint smile creased her face. Shadya and Elisabeth exchanged a look of understanding as she hugged Selena fiercely. The matriarch was about to say something else when a deep masculine voice startled the three women. Caesar was still in the living room and probably just noticed he was alone...

"Hey, ladies, everything okay back there? Don't leave an old man hanging," Caesar hollered from the living room where he sat on his futon, remote in hand. Selena grinned and shook her head. Shadya smiled and shrugged. Elisabeth chuckled softly and basically shooed the two young women back to the living room, where they joined Caesar and finished watching the rest of the episode. All is well that ends well, Selena thought, as she clasped Shadya's hand in hers.

"Mr. and Mrs. Texeira, I had an awesome time, thank you so much," Shadya said to Caesar and Elisabeth, while Selena grabbed her hat. Shadya shook hands with Caesar, then laughed as the older man insisted on doing the fist bump again. When Shadya offered a handshake to Elisabeth, however, the matriarch surprised the young leather-woman by giving her a brief, gentle hug.

"You're welcome anytime, Shadya, and please take care of Selena for me," Elisabeth said, and Shadya, in a voice choked with emotion, promised to do just that. Selena looked at her mother and father, and her partner. Smiling, the young woman thanked her lucky stars to have such amazing people in her life. After hugging her parents goodbye, Selena and Shadya left, and headed back to Shadya's place, located not far from Ryerson University.

"Your parents are awesome," Shadya said to Selena as they reached her apartment, and Selena nodded, and then suddenly grabbed her ass. Shadya blinked in surprise, and Selena laughed and continued groping her. I've been wanting that big juicy ass all frigging evening, Selena thought as she basically wrestled Shadya down and brought her on the couch...

"Yeah, um, speaking of awesome, I'm horny," Selena said, as she climbed on top of Shadya, and sat on her lap. Shadya grinned and looked at the tall, curvy and sexy, tomboyish cutie with a booty who sat on her lap. They kissed, and began making love. Or, rather, they started fucking because after the tense evening they'd had, it's what they needed...

"Come here sexy," Shadya said, watching as Selena slid tossed aside her clothes, revealing a curvy, sexy body which was quietly calling out to her lover. Shadya caressed Selena's tits, rubbing the erect nipples and gently sucking on them. At the same time, Shadya slid her hand between Selena's thighs, and grabbed her pussy, this time without working her fingers inside. At least not yet.

"This pussy belongs to you, babe, now take it," Selena said, and Shadya grinned, teasing her by rubbing her fingers against her clit, but without going inside. Frustrated, Selena grabbed Shadya's hand, and flexed her fingers. Laughing, Shadya made her index and middle fingers into a spear, and stabbed Selena's pussy with it. Selena gasped at the oh-so welcome intrusion, and Shadya licked her lips and nodded. I'm in charge, bitch, don't forget it, Shadya thought with a sweet smile.

"Bring that ass over here," Shadya said, and she watched as Selena got on all fours, face down and ass up, and shook that big beautiful ass from side to side, like a pendulum of temptation. Selena grinned and turned her head, flashing Shadya a sexy, wicked grin. The things I must to do that temptress big beautiful ass, Shadya thought, smiling lustfully.

"Hmm, yes, Miss Shady," Selena replied, and Shadya smiled, and took off her clothes, revealing that tall, curvy, tomboyish body that Selena knew so well. Shadya bent down to pick up her pants, and yanked the belt out of them. Selena licked her lips as Shadya stroked the belt, and then caressed her big beautiful ass. I am so going to get it, Selena thought, giddy with anticipation.

"Hmm, I'm going to turn your ass black and blue," Shadya said, and she lashed out, striking Selena's big ass with the belt, causing the other woman to yelp. Selena squealed, and her ass stung, as Shadya began belting her ass. Selena felt abased but alive, and sexually aroused by the wicked pleasure and exquisite pain which flooded her as Shadya dominated her ass, literally...

"Hmm, Shadya, you hit like an old woman, and talk tougher than you hit," Selena taunted Shadya, and the leather-woman paused, marveling at her lover/submissive's audacity. You are a brat and I need to show you who's the boss once and for all, Shadya thought, and her lovely face contorted in grim concentration. She had to do something which she had trouble doing, truly hurt her lover...

"Selena, you're going to be my little bitch tonight, I will tame your ass," Shadya said, and she practically pounced on her lover, and wrestled Selena down. Selena found herself on her back, with Shadya on top of her. Shadya let go of the belt, and grabbed Selena by the throat. Hard enough for the young woman to wince in discomfort. Selena looked up at Shadya, and Shadya saw actual fear in her eyes...

"Shadya?" Selena asked, and Shadya grinned, and slapped her hard across the face. Selena winced, and then rubbed her face with her hand. Shadya grabbed Selena's hand, prying it away from her face. Shadya leaned over and kissed Selena, sliding her tongue down her throat and rubbing her tits gently. A happy sigh escaped Selena's lips, and that sigh was followed by a pained cry as Shadya twisted her nipples, hard enough to really hurt.

"I'm too sweet to you, Selena, I'm your dominant and you're my submissive, I let you get away with way too much, I must correct that," Shadya said, and as a stunned Selena looked on, she proceeded to do just that. Selena lay there, enduring a mixture of domination, torture, and intense lovemaking. Shadya kissed her, slapped her face, nearly choked her, and rammed her fist into her vagina. Selena cried out, orgasmic, and Shadya made her howl and tap out, leaving her a wet, sweaty, drooling mess...

"Now that was a good fuck," Selena said, and Shadya nodded, and lay beside her on the living room carpet. Selena looked at Shadya's gorgeous body, admiring her pretty face, her stern, fierce eyes, that jaw that was so set, her curvy, muscular, feminine yet tomboyish body, those perky breasts, and that big round ass which all the men's leather pants in the world couldn't hide. Amazing as it seems, Selena was still horny...

"Do you ever think about anything else?" Shadya asked, grinning, as Selena kissed her, then slid her hand between her thighs. Selena grinned and continued pleasuring her lover, kissing her lips, and her breasts, while working her fist into her vagina, one finger at a time. Shadya gritted her teeth as Selena began to give her a taste of her own medicine, which absolutely delighted her.

"I can never get tired of you, babe," Shadya said to Selena, hours later, as they sat on the couch, naked save for the Hellraiser-inspired blanket which they draped over their bodies. Shadya held Selena in her arms and kissed her ear, and the two of them watched Hellraiser : Judgement on the Space Channel. Selena did not reply, and instead leaned against Shadya and fell so silent that her lover thought she'd fallen asleep. That's what Shadya thought, until Selena let out a loud, wet fart.

"Breathe it in, bitch," Selena said, laughing, and she grabbed a shocked Shadya who tried to get away from her, and held her into place. Inhale my toxic fumes, bitch, you're stuck with me, Selena thought, as Shadya coughed, and tried in vain to get away. It got so intense that Shadya slid to the floor, and tapped out after a certain gorgeous, stinky beauty wrestled her down.

"Oh Lord, what did I get myself into? Selena, you're one insane, nasty woman," Shadya said, wrinkling her nose in disgust. Selena lay against her lover, flashing her a sweet smile, as though she hadn't done something incredibly naughty, and gross, and weird. Like it or not, you are stuck with me, gorgeous, Selena said, taking Shadya's hand and squeezing it gently.

"Shadya, you may be my dominant and I may be your bottom bitch but you're stuck with me till the end of time, I'm going to be loving you and pranking you and worshipping you and tormenting you till we're in our graves," Selena said, smiling, and she gently kissed Shadya's hand. Shadya looked at Selena, caught somewhere between being flattered and being terrified. Alright, I did say I'm down for whatever, Shadya thought, and then she grabbed Selena and kissed her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Somali Muslim Lesbian Lovemaking

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 464 milliseconds