• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Somali Muslim Lesbian Tales

Somali Muslim Lesbian Tales

"What do you know of Somali and Ethiopian history?" Bethlehem "Beth" Tilahun asked her lover Amal Shire, and the young Somali-Canadian woman paused thoughtfully, then raised her eyebrows and shrugged. The two of them lay in bed together, inside Beth's apartment, located near the University of Toronto campus. I wish I knew more about my people's history, Amal thought with a sigh.

"Alright, Beth, I don't know too much, to be honest, even though my father is Somali, I speak more Italian, which I learned from my mother, than I do Somali, I'm kind of an atheist so not much interest in learning the whole religion thing," Amal admitted with a frown, and Beth grinned and poked her on the nose, something Amal found profoundly annoying.

I wish Beth would stop poking my frigging nose, I may be shorter than her but I am not an elf, dammit, Amal thought, annoyed. Growing up as the mixed-race daughter of a Somali Muslim immigrant father and a devout Catholic mother from the Isle of Sardinia, Italy, Amal watched her parents argue about religion all the damn time. Hence why she became a practicing atheist. To Amal, organized religion and the global mess done in its name should be outlawed...

"Well, I was born in Bandar Beyla, Ethiopia, and speak fluent Amharic, and I definitely remember that most Ethiopians don't care much for the Somali people, most Ethiopians are actually Orthodox Christians, like my parents, while most Somalis are Muslim, I think that has something to do with it," Beth said, licking her lips. Amal looked at her and smiled, feeling a tingle down below as Beth continued to lick those full, sensuous lips of hers. What did I get myself into? Amal thought, feeling her addiction to Beth grow steadily.

"Who cares about what happens over there? Let them fight over religion and ethnicity if they want. We're here, in Canada, and should live our lives our way, to hell with the past and antique traditions, weird religions and all that cultural bullshit," Amal said hotly, her atheist fervor rising. No sooner had those words left Amal's mouth than she regretted them. Beth shot Amal a look of pure shock, and Amal frowned, then thought she'd better explain herself, lest her lover think she's insensitive and shit...

"Amal, I don't know about you but my culture matters to me, I may be hated by my family but I'm still proud of being Ethiopian," Beth countered hotly, and when Amal looked into her eyes, she saw a blazing anger in those lovely orbs. Amal gently laid her hand on Beth's, and sighed. Open mouth and insert foot, the socially awkward way instead of the fun way, Amal thought, as she began formulating what she hoped was a sincere-sounding apology...

"Beth, I didn't mean to disparage you or your culture, when I look at you, I see a beautiful and strong woman, and I know that the Ethiopian blood in your veins makes you who you are, I just don't think that cultural restrictions and taboos should limit how we live our lives," Amal said softly, and Beth sighed. I hope I can make her understand I meant her no harm, Amal thought, a bit alarmed as she awaited Beth's response.

"Amal, I know what you mean, it's just that we're people of color, and that's never going to change, we're not like those white people I see acting extra weird at Pride Parades, I used to think about attending but didn't because of the weirdoes, those men in women's clothing, or those women who act more masculine than Chuck Norris, we are from the Horn of Africa, and I don't think we should copy extravagant others and forget where we come from," Beth said, in a rather passionate tone of voice.

"Babe, I know how you feel, I really do, I'm half black and half white, and a dyke on top of it, I grew up hearing that I was too much of this or not enough of that, lucky for me my parents accepted my sexual orientation," Amal said, smiling faintly. Beth looked at her and nodded, feeling a bit envious of Amal for having parents who loved and accepted her the way she was.

Beth's parents, Hailu and Bizunesh Tilahun had thrown something of a fit when they caught her in the arms of Sheila Bader, the young white woman she'd been secretly dating. For ages, Beth Tilahun and Sheila Bader went out of their way to convince everyone that they were just close friends. It was relatively easy at first. After all, neither of them fit the stereotype of the angry, masculine-looking lesbian who made women and men alike feel uncomfortable at times.

Sheila Bader was tall, blonde-haired, blue-eyed and very pretty, fond of walking about in stylish, ultra-feminine outfits. In fact, Beth had been attending a Multicultural Fashion Show in downtown Ottawa when she met Sheila. One look into the tall, sexy blonde's frosty blue eyes and Beth simply knew that they were the same, women who love women. When Sheila approached her, all coy smiles and flirtations, Beth responded in kind. That's how it all began between them...

When Beth Tilahun and Sheila Bader went to the Rideau Shopping Center in downtown Ottawa, they looked like a couple of fashionistas strolling through the Canadian Capital's busiest mall. They were affectionate with each other but careful not to overdo it, lest people find out that they were more than friends. Their continued well-being depended on it...

The masquerade went on for quite some time, until the fateful weekend when destiny caught up with the two lovebirds. Beth's parents Hailu and Bizunesh Tilahun were supposed to go to the City of Montreal, Quebec, to visit old friends, but their flight got cancelled due to a massive snow storm. Upon returning home, they found their straight-laced daughter in the arms of her best friend...

"I feel you," Beth said, snatching herself out of this little trip down memory lane. She looked at Amal and smiled at her, even though her thoughts were hundreds of miles away. Beth remembered her old life in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. She remembered skating with her parents on the Rideau Canal, and doing very Canadian things like attending Ice Hockey games at the Landsdowne Stadium, or the big arena in the suburb of Kanata, Ontario. A lot of people thought that Ottawa sucked, but for Beth, it was home. Emphasis on the "was" part...

"Are you alright, Beth? Sometimes, I look at you, and I honestly don't know where you are," Amal said softly, and she reached for her lover's hands, entwining them in hers. Beth looked at Amal's hands and grinned. Amal was so different from Sheila, her ex-lover. Amal was a big, beautiful gal who loved her voluptuous body and didn't seem to give a damn about a society that made curvy women feel bad about their natural shapes. Like a younger, Somali-style version of Jill Scott but with more ass, Beth thought, smiling.

"Yes, cutie, I'm fine," Beth replied, and she kissed Amal on the lips. Amal kissed her back, and the two of them embraced. Even now, Amal was surprised by the power and intensity of Beth's kisses. Beth claimed to be newly out as a lesbian and that she'd only been with one other woman, Sheila somebody, back in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Beth kissed Amal like she'd been kissing girls for a while, and her aggressive nature was definitely a wonder to behold...

"Yes, Beth, I know you're fine," Amal said, and she planted a kiss on Beth's neck, causing her rather ticklish lover to giggle. Beth lay there on the bed, grinning as her lover went to work on her. Amal got on top of Beth, and looked at the gorgeous, simply amazing woman laying under her. Beth wrapped her arms around Amal as Amal kissed a path from her neck to her breasts, fastening her hungry mouth to a succulent nipple before fondling the other.

"Hmm, slow down, just like that," Beth cooed softly, as Amal went to work on her. Amal kissed a path from Beth's tits to her sex, and when she felt her lover's mouth near her pelvic region, Beth spread her legs invitingly. Amal inhaled Beth's womanly scent, and then began eating her pussy. Beth squealed as Amal sucked on her clitoris, and thrust two fingers inside her wet pussy. That really hit the spot, Beth thought as Amal continued pleasuring her.

"Hmm, Miss Beth, do you like my Somali tongue in your Ethiopian pussy?" Amal paused to say, and Beth shot her a look. Amal grinned wickedly, her lovely face smeared with Beth's womanly juices. Beth laughed and shook her head, and was even more surprised when she realized that Amal, beautiful weirdo that she is, was actually expecting an answer...

"Yeah, sure, whatever you do, please, don't stop licking me," Beth said, and Amal nodded, and resumed eating pussy. Beth rubbed the back of Amal's neck as the young biracial woman ate her out voraciously, eating that pussy with gusto while fingering her. Beth found herself squealing in delight as Amal did her thing. Dammit this woman is good, Beth thought, amazed.

Suddenly Beth felt...it. A wicked, earth-shattering orgasm which rocked her entire body, starting with her sweet spot, and made her howl in pleasure. Amal watched as orgasmic throes suddenly gripped Beth, marveling at her lover's squeals and moans as she experienced true pleasure. Got you right where I want you, Amal thought happily. She held tightly onto Beth until the feelings subsided...

"Still got that magic touch," Amal said triumphantly to Beth, who kissed her. Beth didn't stop there. She was horny as can be, and wanted a taste of a certain big beautiful half-Somali cutie. Amal grinned, watching as Beth asserted herself, climbing on top of her and holding her down. Beth slid her tongue down Amal's throat, and at the same time caressed her breasts while grinding her pussy against hers. Scissoring can be fun, Amal thought as she and Beth got their freak on, clit to clit...

"I'm hungry for some of that Somali pussy," Beth said, flashing Amal a rather seductive smirk, as she slid a hand between her thick, sexy legs. Amal nodded and sighed happily as Beth began fingering her pussy. Beth worked three fingers into Amal's pussy, then added a fourth for good measure. Amal's hot, tight pussy was practically pulsating around Beth's hand, and the curvy gal's breath came out in staccato bursts...

"Just fucking take it, Beth, fuck, just take that pussy," Amal squealed, and a laughing Beth was more than happy to oblige her. Beth began flexing her fingers inside Amal's pussy, driving her absolutely nuts. Amal squirmed and writhed on the bed, moaning deeply as Beth worked her over. Beth fisted Amal and didn't let up until the voluptuous mixed beauty tapped out, moaning in ecstasy and oozing hot girly cum all over her hand...

"That was fantastic," Beth said to Amal, as they lay in bed much later, watching TV. There was a rerun of the cult TV series Andromeda on the Space Channel. On today's episode, a certain tall black hunk in leather pants was seducing a blonde-haired superwoman as tensions mounted between their respective clans, in a soap opera-style space conflict. Amal, a long-time fan of all things science fiction, didn't really pay attention to the show. She was thinking about all the mean and sexy things Beth had just done to her. Talk about wow...

When morning came, as was her custom, Amal checked her cell phone on her way to the washroom. Beth was still fast asleep. Amal saw that she had three missed calls, one from her mother, Estella Andreotti, and one from her father, Abdullah Shire, Canadian Armed Forces Captain, currently on leave from CFB Trenton, one of the largest military bases in all of Ontario, Canada. Since her mom didn't leave a message, Amal decided she'd call her later.

"Salaam, Amal, it's me, your Aabo, I wanted to apologize for yesterday, I am truly sorry I let my prejudices get in the way, I want you to be happy, my dear, you're my only daughter, and I trust your judgement, if you say that Beth is a good woman, then that's good enough for me, Wallahi, you are both welcome to my home, anytime, see you soon, Insha'Allah," Abdullah Shire's deep voice chimed in from the phone's voicemail setting.

"Yes, Aabo," Amal said, and she felt tears well up in her eyes as she replayed the message again and again. Yesterday, after Amal introduced her father Abdullah Shire to her new lover Beth, the old man hadn't taken it well. This wasn't because of their sexual orientation. Amal's father had been staunchly supportive of his daughter long before she came out as a lesbian to the entire world.

Nope, in an unusual twist, Amal's father had a problem with his daughter's choice of partner due to reasons of religion and ethnicity, rather than sexuality. Indeed, the same progressive Somali-Canadian ( and proudly Muslim ) military man who turned heads across Canadian society by supporting not only his lesbian daughter's way of life but championing the cause of LGBT rights still had trouble letting go of his dislike of Ethiopians. Well, apparently, Aabo was making an effort, and that's all Amal could ask for...

"Everything okay, babe?" Beth asked as she emerged from the living room, finding Amal sitting on the toilet, stark naked, cell phone in hand. Amal looked up and smiled, then finished taking a piss. Beth nodded at Amal and came up behind her as the curvy young woman stood at the sink, washing her hands. Amal purred like a kitten as Beth wrapped her arms around her and kissed her on the neck. She admired their reflection in the mirror, and grinned. They made a nice couple.

"Oh yes, I was just listening to a message from my father, he wants to do dinner again with us," Amal said, smiling faintly, and upon hearing those words, Beth paused. Yesterday, when she met Amal's father, Abdullah Shire seemed quite reserved and distant, even for a career military man. Beth kind of thought that Abdullah Shire had a problem with her, but she saw pictures of the man smiling while walking around with his daughter at Pride Parades, and thought better of it. Maybe I'm imagining things, Beth thought dismissively.

"Awesome, babe, I definitely look forward to it," Beth replied, and she gently kissed Amal's earlobe. Amal turned around, grabbed Beth and boldly lifted her off her feet, then squeezed her firm, toned derriere as she put her back down. Beth grinned and threw her arms around Amal. My curvy, feisty, strong Somali goddess, Beth thought as she kissed Amal with all the passion she could muster. One way or another, they were going to make it work between them.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Somali Muslim Lesbian Tales

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 140 milliseconds