• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Haitian Lesbian Love Story

Haitian Lesbian Love Story

"Mirayi, mon amour, can you please watch my coat? I've got to go to the washroom, been holding it since we left campus," Rachel Guillaume said, shaking her head. The tall, curvaceous young Haitian-Canadian woman carefully draped her black leather jacket over the back of the chair. Mirayi Yasimoto smiled and nodded, taking a sip of her tea. Rachel flashed Mirayi a sly wink, then walked away.

Mademoiselle has a nice derriere, Mirayi thought with a smile. Rachel looked simply gorgeous in a black leather jacket over a red turtleneck shirt, black Yoga pants that looked almost painted on and showed off her thick, muscular thighs ( and her big ass ), and black leather boots. Her long black hair was done into neat tresses which hung off her back, mere inches above her waist. As Rachel headed to the ladies room, both women and men checked her out, and Mirayi smiled. Sorry, people, this cutie is mine, Mirayi thought.

Mirayi sat there, sipping her tea while waiting for Rachel. At this hour, the Copley Mall food court was packed, and Mirayi could barely hear herself think over the din of families dining, business types and working-class types going about their day. Copley Mall was supposedly the largest shopping center in the Boston area. Mirayi had seen much bigger malls in Tokyo, Osaka, Okinawa and other parts of Japan. American malls left her...underwhelmed.

Coming to the Copley Mall had been Rachel's idea, and as usual, Mirayi went along with it. The two of them met during orientation day for international students at Suffolk University, a few short months ago. Two young women who simply couldn't be more different. Mirayi, a native of the Japanese Home Islands, and Rachel, a Haitian-Canadian newcomer to the City of Boston, Massachusetts, by way of Montreal, Quebec. Yet, as different as they seemed on the surface, Mirayi and Rachel shared a secret. They were two of a kind...

"Beautiful girls are my weakness," those were Mirayi's first words to Rachel, when she nearly tumbled while looking for a seat inside the packed auditorium at Suffolk University. The short, slender young Japanese woman flashed her most disarming smile at the object of her affection, a tall, curvy young Black woman who looked like she could give Serena Williams a run for her money in the looks and athleticism department. My Afro-Caribbean goddess, Mirayi thought, grinning.

"Yeah, that and apparently gravity," Rachel replied, chuckling, and Mirayi laughed as well. From that moment on, they were fast friends. For Mirayi, this was a most wondrous meeting. In modern-day Japan, as progressive as the country proclaimed itself, being gay, bisexual or lesbian was still considered taboo. Mirayi's parents knew she liked girls, but she didn't throw it in their faces, preferring to be discrete in her private life. It was the Japanese way.

Moving to the City of Boston, Massachusetts, even for a year, well, that afforded Mirayi Yasimoto the kind of freedoms she never would have dreamed of back in Japan. On the streets of Boston, Mirayi saw handsome, masculine men...in the arms of other handsome, masculine men. She saw gorgeous young women who looked hotter than most magazine models fearlessly kiss other young women. Boston is like no place on earth, Mirayi thought, amazed.

"Hey, boo, I'm back," came a feminine voice, and Mirayi grinned as Rachel threw her arms around her, and kissed her on the earlobe. Mirayi purred like a kitten and turned around, kissing her lover passionately. Mirayi loved it when Rachel called her boo, a term of endearment among young people of color in the North American lexicon. Black folks in North America are in a league of their own, Mirayi thought, pleased with that observation.

"About time, cutie, what do you want to eat?" Mirayi asked, and Rachel frowned, then looked at the various restaurants around the Copley Mall food court. Mirayi smiled politely, even though she knew exactly what Rachel wanted. You are definitely a creature of habit, my sweet, Mirayi thought, and she kept on smiling as Rachel put her index finger to her lip, looked about thoughtfully, then settled on the Chinese food stand. Rising from their seats, the two young women lined up behind the other peons.

It was a beautiful day in early November, and it wasn't cold yet in Boston. The cold would come later. Right now, if it weren't for the browning leaves in the trees, and the occasional gusts of chill wind, Mirayi would swear they were in late summer. Rachel chided Mirayi whenever she brought up the cold. Apparently in Quebec, where Rachel grew up, it was a hell of a lot colder than Boston. I'll take your word for it, Mirayi thought. She had no desire to visit such a cold place, unless her favorite cutie made her.

"Chinese food, please," Rachel said, and Mirayi took out her new Bank of America debit card, and paid for their meals. Later, when they went to the nearby Loew's movie theater, Rachel would take care of it. They shared everything, right down the middle, it was their way. Mirayi watched as Rachel attacked her plate of white rice, orange chicken, broccoli and egg roll with intent, and grinned. Someone's definitely hungry, Mirayi remarked, if only to herself.

Mirayi had a fish sandwich and a Pepsi from another eatery, and ate carefully. As she and Rachel dined, they bantered about university life. While not as large or as prestigious as nearby schools like Northeastern University, Boston University and almighty Harvard University, Suffolk University was a nice school filled with smart, lively students. Rachel was surprised to see a good number of African American men and women on the Suffolk University campus. Back in Montreal, she'd heard terrible things about the way American schools treated minority students...

"So, what do you want to see?" Mirayi asked, and Rachel, who'd been taking a gulp from her Coke, held up a finger, then smiled. The burp that followed caught Mirayi by surprise, to say the least. Mirayi shook her head, and laughed, amused by Rachel's ways. The young Haitian-Canadian woman was definitely unique. Mirayi had seen Rachel play rugby with a group of random guys on the grass at Boston Common, and strut about the Back Bay area like a model on the catwalk. And just now, she'd burped like a frigging trucker...

My Rachel, perfect in her imperfections, Mirayi thought, remembering how passionately they made love the night before. Mirayi came home to find Rachel lying stark naked on her bed, a sinfully sexy Amazon with a cute face, curvy and athletic body, big round tits, firm and sexy legs, and an ass to die for. Hungrily Mirayi kissed Rachel, then licked her from her head to her toes...

When Mirayi began eating her pussy, Rachel simply closed her eyes, leaned back and enjoyed. Mirayi carefully watched her lover's face while pleasuring her. Every frown, every smile, every facial tic told her how she was doing. Mirayi sucked on Rachel's clitoris, which was large and puffed up, wonderful to suck on and nibble. Thrusting two fingers into Rachel's pussy, then adding a third, Mirayi took her lover to the edge, and made her cum time and again. It was a great night...

"Well, no romantic comedies, please," Rachel said, her no-nonsense voice snatching Mirayi out of her lusty reverie. Mirayi pouted, for she'd had hear heart set on the sequel to a certain romantic comedy featuring Meryl Streep and Pierce Brosnan. The one where they become grandparents, thanks to the romantic adventures of a certain blonde starlet. Mirayi licked her lips and sighed, and Rachel rolled her eyes. When Mirayi's eyes met Rachel's, the Montreal gal blinked first, and Mirayi smiled, for she knew she would get her way.

"Momma Mia 2 it is," Mirayi said triumphantly, and Rachel shook her head. They finished their meals and then, hand in hand, they left the Copley Mall food court. After walking around the mall for a bit, and checking out Talbot's, and the bookstore, they headed out. Walking along the Back Bay, they made their way toward the Theater District, and finally reached the movie theater, located right across the park, and down the street from Emerson College.

"Alright, babe, but next time, I get to pick the movie," Rachel said, to a smirking Mirayi, as she took out her Bank of Montreal debit card, and paid for their tickets. The clerk, a bald-headed, light-skinned young African American male whose name tag read Jeremy handed them their tickets and wished them a good day. Rachel and Mirayi headed into the theater, and sat close to the front. It was, after all, their favorite place to sit.

"Babe, thank you for this," Mirayi said, and she took Rachel's hand in hers, and squeezed it. Rachel grinned, then kissed Mirayi, in the still-lit theater. There were lots of previews on screen Mirayi and Rachel started kissing, but by the time they came up for air, the movie was starting. Passion is as passion does, Rachel thought, and she playfully slapped Mirayi's thigh.

"Um, ok," Rachel said quietly, gasping in surprise as Mirayi grabbed her hand, and put it someplace...moist. Mirayi innocently draped her jacket over her lap, and kept Rachel's hand tapped between her legs. Rachel had been checking Mirayi out all night, for the young Japanese woman looked hot in a light gray leather jacket over a white halter top, black leather miniskirt, and knee-high black leather boots. Still, fingering her girlfriend in the movie theater, well, that was bold even for Rachel...

"My way of thanking you," Mirayi whispered in Rachel's ear, and Rachel nodded, and said nothing. She looked at Mirayi and smiled wickedly while working three fingers into her wet pussy. The two of them exchanged lustful smirks as they continued to do their thing. Rachel briefly pulled her fingers out of Mirayi, and brought them to her lips, then nodded approvingly.

"You taste wonderful," Rachel told Mirayi, and she resumed fingering her girlfriend, forgetting all about the movie that was starting. The two young women were very much in a world of their own. As Rachel pleasured her, Mirayi was not inactive. She felt her nipples harden under her top as arousal flooded her body, and she felt a tingle down below as Rachel fingered her. Rubbing Mirayi's clitoris between her thumb and index finger, Rachel caused her lover to gasp in shocked pleasure.

Oh she's got me, Mirayi thought, ecstatic. Rachel smirked triumphantly as Mirayi bit her lips, trying not to squeal loudly in the crowded movie theater as she found herself on the edge. It wouldn't take much more fingering of her pussy for Mirayi to cum right then and there. Rachel, like a frigging torturer, twisted her fingers inside Mirayi's pussy, and that's when it happened. Mirayi squealed as she came, squirming in her seat, and a triumphant Rachel clamped her hand over her mouth.

"You really got me," Mirayi said to Rachel, a little while later. The two young women exchanged a smile, and focused on watching the rest of the movie. We'll have to watch it again, Rachel thought with a sigh. Having missed the beginning due to the fact that she was busy fingering Mirayi, the rest of the movie didn't make much sense to Rachel.

"We'll finish this at home," Rachel said, clasping Mirayi's hand in hers. Mirayi nodded, and leaned against her, resting her head against Rachel's shoulder. Something to look forward to, since the movie was a bust, Mirayi thought. Instead of heading right back to the Suffolk University campus, they walked around the Theater District, strolling through Chinatown, and somehow ending up at South Station. They enjoyed the view, went in, checked out the small bookstore, and headed back the way they came. Just another night in Boston.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Haitian Lesbian Love Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds