• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Somali Muslim Lesbian Farting

Somali Muslim Lesbian Farting

"Eat your cheese sandwich, babe," Sally Fontaine said cheerfully, and she winked at her partner Hawa Ali as the two of them sat inside Taureau Noir's restaurant, a Haitian joint located in the heart of Quebec City. Hawa Ali smiled and shook her head, then bit into her cheese sandwich. Earlier, at Sally's insistence, she'd eaten some veal-flavored rice and beans, and washed them down with a Pepsi. As usual, there was a devious scheme behind Sally's every move...

"Hmm, I know what you're up to, Sally," Hawa Ali countered, and the curvaceous young Somali Muslim woman smiled slyly while Sally shrugged innocently. Well, about as innocent as a tall, short-haired, tattooed and muscular, alabaster-skinned, steely-eyed and downright Amazonian Butch gal could look. Gently, almost nonchalantly, Sally patted Hawa's bum, which took up most of the bench, and smiled. I can't wait until Hawa's big butt starts talking to me, Sally thought, licking her lips in anticipation.

Sally Fontaine, a native of Quebec City, Quebec, realized two things about herself early on. The first is that women are beautiful, magical creatures, and Sally is definitely attracted to them, sexually speaking. The second is that, well, Sally has some peculiar interests in the female anatomy which border on the bizarre, which limits her dating options. Translation? Sally Fontaine is a weirdo with fetishes, and only certain women can handle her.

Sally's penchant for BDSM and her fascination with younger women made her something of a legend in the City of Montreal, Quebec. Today, she was enjoying herself in Quebec City, her hometown, with the latest object of her obsession/affection/fascination, a lovely young woman named Hawa Ali. The daughter of proud Somali Muslim immigrants, Hawa Ali has some repressed desires which Sally Fontaine is all too happy to help her explore...

"Hmm, I've been thinking nonstop about when that big beautiful butt starts talking to me," Sally said, and she took a sip of her Pepsi and winked at Hawa, who laughed and shook her head. Hawa took a look around the restaurant, and grinned. At this hour, Taureau Noir's restaurant was packed, and there were families dining, couples, and singles. A trio of truckers were getting rowdy while drinking and eating, but they seemed harmless enough.

"Hmm, you can't get enough of my big booty, huh?" Hawa said coyly, and Sally grinned. From the moment Sally laid eyes on Hawa, one fine day at the University of Montreal, she knew that the tall, plump, Hijab-wearing, dark-skinned young Somali Muslim woman was something special. Sally long ago developed a fascination with Muslim women, especially the ones who are very religious and dress conservatively. As an "out" Butch lesbian, Sally considers it the ultimate challenge, seducing a prim and proper observant Muslim woman...

Now, considering the fact that Sally Fontaine is a Professor of Engineering at the University of Montreal and Hawa Ali is one of her students, they have to be really careful in their liaison. The University of Montreal is a fairly liberal institution, but they would frown upon having a female professor ( with a well-known fascination with young women ) canoodle around town with one of her female students. To avoid such complications, Sally Fontaine invited Hawa Ali to Quebec City for a long weekend of fun and kink...

"Damn straight," Sally said, laughing. Hawa reached for Sally's hand and gave it a squeeze. Sally took Hawa's hand and then brought it to her lips. Hawa blushed, touched by such a tender gesture, and Sally smiled. How she loved it when Hawa blushed. Those dimples in the young Somali woman's cheeks were simply to die for. Of course, Sally knew Hawa had dimples elsewhere...like in those thick ass cheeks of hers. I definitely want some of that, Sally thought, licking her lips.

"Hmm, you'll have to wait till we get home, I don't want to knock out these innocent people with my, ahem, magical booty fragrance," Hawa said, laughing, and Sally nodded emphatically. The two women finished their meal, and then headed to the restaurant parking lot. They left the restaurant on Sally's Harley Davidson Motorcycle. Sally laughed as a thrilled and terrified Hawa gripped her waist tightly while they rode the bike through the streets of Quebec City. This is going to be fun, Sally thought, amused.

"Welcome back, sweetie, voici ma belle maison," Sally said, welcoming Hawa back to the three-bedroom cottage that had been in her family for generations. Hawa smiled, admiring the place's rustic charm. She looked at Sally, who sat on a nearby chair, beer in hand, and smiled. As Sally looked on, Hawa walked up to her, and casually sat on her lap. Hawa was no light little feather, so it took much of Sally's strength to handle her.

"Can you handle what I'm about to throw your way, belle mademoiselle?" Hawa said, her lovely face inches from Sally's. Sally smiled and took Hawa's face in her hands, then kissed her. The two women kissed passionately, and then the fun really began. Hawa and Sally began undressing and caressing each other, and moved from the living room to the den, which contained several comfortable couches. They got their freak on right there on the floor...

"Challenge accepted," Sally said, tossing aside her leather vest, her tank top, her leather pants and her boxer shorts, revealing a sexy, muscular yet feminine body. You are mine, Hawa thought as she caressed Sally's pretty face, and those hardened blue eyes softened a bit as Hawa kissed her lips once more. Hawa caressed Sally's breasts and rubbed her nipples, causing Sally to moan.

"Open up for me babe," Hawa said in a firm voice, and Sally grinned, and spread her muscular, tatooed legs invitingly. Hawa grinned and slid two fingers into Sally's pussy, then added a third. Sally moaned softly as Hawa began fingering her. With her free hand, Hawa grabbed Sally by her short hair and yanked her head back, forcing her to look up. My Butch is my bitch, Hawa thought with a triumphant smirk.

"Dominate me please, Mistress Hawa," Sally pleaded, and Hawa grinned, delighted to hear such a plea coming from a tall, tough, muscular and tattooed, short-haired and kind of masculine broad like Sally. Is there anything hotter than a submissive Butch? Nope. As far as bossy femmes like Hawa were concerned, submissive Butches were hotter than the sun...

"Yes my sweet," Hawa said, and she worked a fourth finger into Sally's pussy, causing the tough Butch broad to moan and squirm. Hawa smiled, loving the feel of Sally's wet pussy practically pulsating around her hand. Hawa fisted Sally, penetrating her lover passionately until she felt her hand going numb. That's when Sally screamed like a woman possessed, for she was about to cum. Hawa happily worked her over she came, and Sally cried out tears of joy...

One of the world's best kept secrets is that Butch Lesbian icon and naughty professor Sally Fontaine is, ahem, submissive. Now, some may be surprised by this fact. Apparently, at six-foot-one, with an athletic build, a G.I. Jane-style toned body, a mixture of curves and musculature, buns of steel, with big natural tits, and short dark hair that gives her pretty face an androgynous yet feminine look, Sally Fontaine embodies the Butch Lesbian Archetype. So, she can't be submissive, right? She's supposed to be tough and in control. Well, says who?

"That was fun, babe, thanks, but I think you know what I really want," Sally said, grinning wickedly, and Hawa rolled her eyes and then nodded. The curvaceous, chocolate-hued, busty and big-bottomed Somali Muslim beauty rubbed her erect nipples and then slid a finger between her thighs. Without further ado, Hawa straddled Sally and sat on her beautiful face, smothering her with her derriere.

"Hmm, Sally, get your tongue in there, eat my ass and suck up those farts," Hawa said, as Sally grabbed her thick ass cheeks with both hands, and got her tongue in the big gal's asshole. Hawa sat on Sally's face, rocking back and forth like a queen on her throne. As Sally began digging Hawa's asshole with her tongue, Hawa felt it coming. Squeezing her ass cheeks, Hawa winced and then let out a loud wet fart.

"Hmm, yes, more, babe, I love that sound, fart some more please," Sally cried out as she slurped Hawa's asshole with her tongue, loving the way the big beautiful gal's farts smelled and tasted. Hawa grinned, not believing her ears, and complied with her lover's request as best as she could. Thanks to those rice and beans and that cheese sandwich, Hawa was able to summon more and more toxic fumes from the forbidden depths of her asshole...and Sally ate them up.

"Eat my ass," Hawa said, as she got on all fours, and spread her thick ass cheeks, exposing a fairly obvious target. Sally admired Hawa's big beautiful ass as she got behind her and smiled. Playfully, Sally smacked Hawa's big booty and then wormed her tongue back inside her warm, tight asshole. At the same time, Sally slid two fingers inside Hawa's wet pussy, stimulating her sweet spot nice and easy. As Sally tended to her, front and back, Hawa relaxed and enjoyed. It wasn't long before the gorgeous young Somali gal came...

"I can't get enough of you babe, I'm a freak and a weirdo and you make me feel normal," Sally said to Hawa, as they lay in bed together, much later. Hawa nodded and ate some ice cream, the Coconut and Pineapple brand, which Sally got for her. Feeling generous, Hawa fed her lover a scoop of ice cream, and Sally swallowed and nodded, thankful and happy. Sally rested her head on Hawa's round belly, happy as can be. Mistress and submissive, together and last.

"I can't get enough of you either, sweetie, you make me feel beautiful and loved," Hawa replied, and she patted the back of her lover Sally's lovely head with one hand and continued to eat her ice cream with the other. Hawa often felt hungry after steamy, kinky sex. And who could blame her? Keeping up with Sally Fontaine is a lot of work. At long last, I've finally found someone just like me, Sally thought, thankful to her lucky stars for her beloved Hawa.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Somali Muslim Lesbian Farting

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 144 milliseconds