• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bisexual Haitian Manhood

Bisexual Haitian Manhood

"Under pressure," Thomas "T.J." Julien said to himself as he walked into the office of Stephen Docker, smug-faced scheduling manager for Secure Task, the security company he happened to work for. The bozo knows I live in Vanier and he sends my Black ass out to Kanata, an hour and a half away by bus, T.J. grumbled, and he rubbed his hands. He honestly wanted to wring a certain bozo's neck...

"Hello, Mr. Julien," Stephen Docker said, and for the umpteenth time, T.J. wondered how such a smug-faced weasel got to a position of authority within the company. T.J. suddenly remembered a book he recently read, The Sociopath Next Door by Martha Stout, and smiled as he realized the nature of the threat he faced. Stephen Docker is smug, glib, callous, uncaring, and has zero empathy. This definitely made him a sociopath...

"Hello," T.J. replied, and he sat down, already knowing how this was going to go. The same scheduling douche bag who thought it was fun to have guards go into a work site at two o'clock in the morning, finish at eight, and then come back by four o'clock that same afternoon wasn't going to be moved by his tale of woe concerning Ottawa's transit system.

"Mr. Julien, you've been late too many times at the Nova Tech Center in Kanata," Stephen Docker said, and he flashed T.J. the kind of smile that a serpent would recognize. Get it over with, T.J. thought, wishing the creep would stop dragging his feet. Must be nice to bark orders at people over the phone and in emails from the comfort of your office while others are risking their necks, T.J. thought.

"I see," T.J. said flatly, and he wondered what he was doing in Stephen Docker's office. This creep was but the latest bozo that T.J. had been working for. The security industry seemed to attract a ton of assholes and bitches with power-trip tendencies and fragile egos. Such men and women, a miserable lot if there ever was one, ending up in management positions and liked to take out their frustrations on those below them.

"You're being removed from site," Stephen Docker said, and he smiled smugly, this skinny, pale, dark-haired creep with the weirdest last name T.J. had ever heard. This dude is creeping me out more and more, T.J. thought. What kind of name is Docker anyways? Did the bozo enjoy docking people's pay? Did his grandparents and parents work at a loading dock? Sheesh, seriously!

"Whatever," T.J. said as he walked out of Stephen Docker's office. The bozo was gleaming with pride as if he'd just accomplished something major. The day this bozo gets hit by a bus I will start going to church again, T.J. thought with a smile as he walked out of the Secure Task office. He could hear Stephen Docker call his name, and casually ignored the bozo. Creeps like that only had power over you if you give it to them...

"I wonder if there are other security companies looking for people," T.J. said to himself in the elevator. The day started out quite nicely, as T.J. finally had a meeting with someone he liked. It had been a couple of months since T.J. got dumped by Josephine Ajoku, the tall, dark-skinned, curvy and big-bottomed young Nigerian woman whom he'd been dating since the start of the summer. While T.J. found Josephine a bit flaky, she was a lot of fun in bed.

"Hello, Joseph," T.J. said to his good buddy, a tall, chocolate-hued, fit brother with kinky dark hair and a slick smile. Joseph, whom T.J. had known ever since his early days with the security company. They worked at the Canada Communications Center building in downtown Ottawa, just a couple of young Haitian men working security among the throngs upon throngs of annoying government workers.

"Hey, T.J. what's good, my brotha?" Joseph said, and he bumped his fist against that of T.J. The two young men went into East Side Mario's restaurant inside the Saint Laurent Mall and waited to be seated by a pretty but sour-faced young brunette who served as hostess. The two young men sat at a well-lit table near the front, and flipped through the menus that a jovial, curvy young waitress placed before them.

"Man, it's good to see you again," T.J. said, and Joseph smiled and nodded, then continued browsing through the menu. T.J. admired Joseph, who looked good in a Black leather jacket over a dark green T-shirt and blue jeans, with an old-fashioned fedora covering his kinky dark hair. The Haitian brother looked just as good as T.J. remembered, if not better...

"Yeah, Carole is out of town with Little Joe, so I got some time," Joseph said, and T.J. nodded. A certain smile came to Joseph's face as he mentioned his wife Carole and their son Little Joe. He was honestly happy for Joseph because he'd found the woman of his dreams. Carole, a beautiful, curvy red-haired gal with piercing green eyes had fallen head over heels for Joseph when they met at La Cite Collegiale, ages ago. This was shortly after Joseph and T.J. stopped hanging out...

"Carole takes excellent care of you, Joseph, you look good," T.J. said, and he sipped the Pepsi that the waitress placed before him. Joseph leaned back in his chair and flashed T.J. that fearless smile of his. The smile of a man who knew who he was, and liked it. Joseph had changed a lot in the past few years, while T.J. felt like he was stuck, unable to move forward, no matter what he tried...

"Thanks, T.J. so how is your Nigerian lady friend? Josephine, right?" Joseph asked, and he smiled slyly, for he knew the answer before T.J. opened his mouth. T.J. had never been good at relationships, either with women or men. The smart-mouthed Haitian brother was open about who he was, a Bisexual man, and a lot of ladies and fellas tended to be puzzled then turned off by his brutal honesty...

"Man, don't ask," T.J. said, and he felt a wave of despair soar through him. He'd met Josephine Ajoku while working security for a Walmart located in the West End of Ottawa, Ontario. The gal was gorgeous, funny, smart, and had that big round booty that T.J. could not resist. Initially reluctant to date T.J. due to his peculiarities, Josephine Ajoku eventually gave into his advances, and he began dating her.

"You were happy with Josephine," Joseph said evenly, and T.J. looked away. In his time, he'd done his fair share of experimentation among the sexes, and always walked away empty-handed. Women claimed to want an honest man, but dismissed him for swinging both ways. Men, well, most of them didn't want a relationship anyway, so that was that. T.J. was doomed to loneliness...

"Dude, I begged her to come back but she's gone, alright?" T.J. said, shaking his head. He thought of Josephine Ajoku, her lovely face, those full lips, those curves, and that body. Oh gawd, that woman had a booty and T.J. loved kissing that big beautiful dark derriere of hers. The thought of someone else touching Josephine Ajoku's booty seriously pissed T.J. the fuck off..

"T.J. you're a Bisexual man, trust me, I know what you feel, there aren't a lot of women out there who like men like us, I was lucky that Carole accepted me for who and what I am, I honestly thought you and Josephine were going to go the distance," Joseph said, and sadness crept into his face. T.J. considered his friend's works, and fell silent.

"I told Josephine Ajoku what I was from the get-go and she seemed okay with it, I never cheated on her, not with another dude, not with another woman, I was faithful, and it still wasn't enough," T.J. lamented loudly, and Joseph warned him to keep his voice low. Fellow diners at a nearby table looked at them, and Joseph sighed, then smiled apologetically at them.

"T.J. come on brother, it's me, your problem isn't cheating, you're actually a serial monogamist, come to think of it, your issue is that you're controlling and paranoid and insecure," Joseph said with a smile, and T.J. mumbled something unintelligible, and looked hard at his buddy. Joseph held T.J. gaze, and then burst out laughing.

T.J. shook his head. A long time ago, when he and Joseph were just starting out as security guards in downtown Ottawa, they felt drawn to each other. T.J. was just starting his civil engineering studies at Carleton University, and Joseph was taking up Radiology at La Cite Collegiale. That was five long years ago. They never hooked up, but maintained a friendship filled with sexual tension.

"Joseph, you showed up at work wearing no underwear under your cargo pants, and you flirted with the receptionist ladies and the construction site guys, I wanted you to be mine so I got jealous," T.J. admitted, and in his mind, he fantasized about Joseph all the time...in those days at least. Joseph had been something of an obsession of his, way back when...

T.J. wasn't ashamed to admit that he wanted some of that ass, and his dick got hard whenever he saw Joseph, but the dude never gave in. He used to daydream about taking Joseph to a motel room, get him buck-naked, suck his dick and then plow his thick dick up in that ass. He wanted to bury his dick far up Joseph's ass and make him scream. Sadly, Joseph refused him access to that hot body and tempting bum. Talk about friend-zoning...

"T.J. I might have given you some, but you started acting weird and I got turned off," Joseph said, laughing. It's almost as if Joseph can read minds, T.J. thought, and he nodded, and then something in the distance caught his attention. A big-bottomed blonde-haired waitress in too-tight jeans bent down to pick up a roll of paper that had fallen from the Interac machine, and T.J. zeroed in on that thick derriere of hers.

"I'd totally smash that, this big girl looks like a lusty screamer," T.J. said, discretely pointing to the bending waitress, and Joseph grinned, and shook his head. Same old T.J. the brother loves a big ass and doesn't care if it's attached to a female or a dude, Joseph thought, wryly amused by his buddy's antics, and disappointed at the same damn time.

This was one of the reasons why Joseph never gave in to T.J. advances back in the day. T.J. had the attention span of a fly, and he went after whatever woman or dude caught his attention at the moment. Standing six feet two inches tall, chubby but still good-looking, with dark brown skin and a mini-Afro, T.J. had a good body and a cute face. He'd look better if he took care of himself, exercised and ate right. Unfortunately, he still thought he was going to live forever...

"This never was and could never be," Joseph thought and he smiled at T.J. who was still gawking at the blonde waitress's big ass. The blonde gal got up and T.J. gestured for her, flashed her a smile and politely asked for a refill of his Pepsi. The blonde gal smiled, nodded and promptly came back with a pitcher. Stop gawking at her boobs, Joseph thought, rolling his eyes as he watched T.J. flirt with the blonde gal.

"My name is Thomas, but friends call me T.J. you remind me of the character Liv Moore from the TV show iZombie," T.J. said, working his magic on the waitress, whose name tag read Babs. Joseph shook his head, for he was also a fan of the hit CW show, and knew that the actress who played the female lead was much smaller than tall, chubby and big-bottomed Babs here...

"Oh my gosh, I love that show, nice to meet you, T.J. I'm Barbara, everyone calls me Babs," the blonde gal gushed, and T.J. poured in the charm. Babs stood there for several minutes, chatting away with T.J. while ignoring other customers. It took the hostess loudly clearing her throat to get blondie out of her Thomas-induced trance...

"Still got it," T.J. said, and he waved at Barbara/Babs as she walked away, then winked at Joseph. When Joseph saw that wink, he felt a shudder down below. While Joseph was totally faithful to his loving wife Carole, he never stopped being Bisexual, so he occasionally noticed other women...and certain men. Men like T.J. appealed to him most of all.

"Yes you do," Joseph said, and T.J. kept babbling on and on about the things he wanted to do to Babs the big-booty waitress. As T.J. spoke, Joseph leaned back in his seat and allowed his mind to wander. For ages he'd secretly wanted to get with T.J. Joseph yearned to grab T.J. and yank down his pants, then he would suck his dick until he got his nut...then drain him. I want to fuck my best friend, Joseph realized, both aroused and ashamed.

"I'll be right back," T.J. said, and he headed to the washroom, and when he came back, he bumped into Babs. The two of them chatted for a bit, and she slipped him a hand-written note, which T.J. swiftly pocketed. He came back to the table with a big smile on his face, and once more, he winked at Joseph.

Stop doing that, Joseph thought, as his ass clenched and his dick hardened in his damn pants. Joseph's eyes wandered to the front of T.J.'s pants, and locked onto his crotch. A long time ago, in the locker room at work, Joseph got a glance of T.J.'s long and thick dark dick. What I wouldn't do to suck that fuck stick and feel it in my ass, Joseph thought, then he chastised himself for straying, even he'd only done so mentally.

"Got them digits, and her full name too, going to look her up on Facebook," T.J. said, smiling triumphantly. For once, Joseph was thankful that the bastard was too cheap to use the data plan on his cell phone. Mercifully, T.J. didn't ask to use Joseph's phone to creep up on Babs Facebook page, and Joseph wasn't sure what he would have said if he'd been asked...

"You're full of surprises," Joseph said, and T.J. ignored him for the moment, and then surprised Joseph further by asking a fellow patron walking by for the Saint Laurent Mall Wi-Fi. The patron, a tall young Asian guy pulled out his cell phone and readily provided the Wi-Fi. A very thankful T.J. bumped fists with the young guy, who smiled and went on his way.

"Gotcha," T.J. said, and he pulled up Barbara "Babs" Finkelstein's profile picture. The gal looked good in a University of Ottawa graduation gown, this much Joseph could admit. T.J. admired the picture and looked like he was ready to salivate. Joseph took the phone from him and looked at the profile in greater detail.

"T.J. this Babs lady is twenty two and just graduated in Psychology from the University of Ottawa, your ass is twenty seven, she's too young for you," Joseph protested, hoping that his buddy would listen to reason. T.J. snatched the phone from Joseph and looked at him like he had two heads. What is he thinking? Joseph wondered.

"Joseph, I see that married life has turned you into a softy, well, that's not me, I'm going after Babs and will be smashing that ass real soon," T.J. said confidently. They finished their meals, and then paid then left. Before leaving, T.J. walked by Babs, flashed her a smile, said a few sweet words, and then left. Joseph waited for him at the door, a look of impatience on his face.

"Let's walk around the mall a bit," Joseph suggested with a smile, and T.J. nodded, glad to see his buddy in a better mood. As they walked around the Saint Laurent Mall, they spotted lots of gorgeous young women, and a few nice-looking fellas. T.J. didn't really notice, which Joseph found to be quite surprising...and a little bit suspicious.

"When I get Babs in bed, I will kiss those lips, and suck on her big ole titties, and then I will spread those creamy White thighs and eat her pussy, and I won't stop until she cums," T.J. said, laughing, and he stuck his tongue out at a horrified Joseph. This bozo refuses to grow up, Joseph thought, caught somewhere between being annoyed and oddly charmed by T.J.'s unrepentant frat-boy ways.

"Babs looks like the type of female who likes the rough stuff, I can't wait to cram my nine inches of Black granite down her throat," T.J. said, and he sighed happily, eyes glazed with lust. Joseph watched him and shook his head, feeling whatever attraction he previously felt toward T.J. recede faster than Rapper Ne-Yo's hairline.

"It's been real fun, T.J. but I have some stuff to do at home, work-related stuff, government, you know how it is, oh wait, you don't," Joseph said, and T.J. flashed him a look of puzzlement, then genuine anger. As Joseph started to walk away, T.J. grabbed him by the shoulder and spun him around like a marionette.

"What's that supposed to mean, Joseph?" T.J. asked, totally getting into his personal space. Joseph looked at T.J. this handsome, virile young Haitian man who refused to grow up, went from job to job, and hadn't yet realized that he wasn't getting any younger. Hopping from bed to bed, from the arms of women to men and back to women, T.J. was living la vida loca, and as tempting as it seemed, Joseph was way past that...

"I'm sorry for what I said, I had a lot on my mind, I swear," Joseph said, extending his hand toward his best friend. T.J. looked at him for a long moment, then took the hand that Joseph offered. The two men shook hands, then Joseph clapped T.J. on the shoulder and walked away. T.J. stood there, wondering what just happened...

T.J. went home, to his single-occupant apartment located close to the Beechwood area of Vanier, Ontario. He checked his mail, saw that it was just a bunch of bills from Hydro Ottawa, and ignored them. He went to lie on his air mattress, and thought about his day. Years after graduating from Carleton University, he was still looking for even an entry-level civil engineering gig. Ottawa sucks, T.J. thought bitterly.

T.J. promised himself that he'd do things differently from now on. Tomorrow, he'd go to the campus library and work on his resume. He would send it to a thousand places, and hopefully land a job in his field. He wouldn't simply apply to engineering companies in the Ottawa/Gatineau areas either, nope, he'd cast a wide net and apply to places as far away as Toronto or Montreal. If T.J. found a well-paying professional job elsewhere, he would happily leave Ottawa.

"Here goes nothing," T.J. said to himself as he typed Barbara "Babs" Finkelstein's number into his cell phone. He sent her a quick text, just hello from Thomas, and didn't get a reply. Later, he found out way. Apparently, the number he'd been given was not in service. Babs, the flirtatious, deliciously big-bottomed blonde waitress had given him a fake number. What the fuck? T.J. thought, annoyed.

T.J. was still fuming when he received a text from a familiar number. Hello Josephine Ajoku, T.J. thought with a smile. The text didn't contain any words, then again, it didn't need to. Josephine Ajoku just texted T.J. a picture of herself, naked in front of her bathroom mirror. T.J. smiled and felt his dick harden, for Josephine was holding the phone with one hand while fingering her pussy with the other.

"Hello T.J. if you can get your ass from Beechwood to my place on Donald Street real quick, you might get some of this," read the next text message from Josephine Ajoku. T.J. smiled and then hastily put his clothes back on. Normally, he was really cheap, but tonight, he was willing to poney up the dough. He summoned an Uber, and spent ten bucks to get to Josephine's place on the other side of Vanier.

"Hello cutie," T.J. said to Josephine Ajoku as the tall, curvy Nigerian temptress greeted him at her door, wearing a bathrobe and nothing else. T.J. looked Josephine up and down, and she looked even hotter than he remembered. Josephine smiled at him, and licked her lips before ushering him into her apartment hallway. Hands on her hips, Josephine considered her ex-boyfriend T.J. the Haitian brother with the wandering eyes and switch-hitting dick...

"Alright, T.J. I see you made it, cool, now, if you can eat this pussy the way I remember, I just might have a treat for you later," a smirking Josephine said, matter-of-factly. T.J. smiled at her and nodded most eagerly. Anything to get within sniffing distance of Josephine Ajoku's sinfully sexy derriere and sweet pussy again. Oh yeah, this is definitely going to be my kind of night, T.J. thought as he went into the bedroom with her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bisexual Haitian Manhood

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 93 milliseconds