• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Femdom for a Bi Guy

Black Femdom for a Bi Guy

"Shadia, I never thought a gal like you would be into Bisexual guys," Souleymane said, and the burly, dark-skinned Afro-Caribbean brother chuckled softly. Lying next to him, Shadia's lovely face contorted into a frown of puzzlement mixed with annoyance. She grabbed a handful of Souleymane's chest hairs, and tugged on them, causing him to wince. Souleymane gritted his teeth, and Shadia flashed him a deceptively innocent smile.

Shadia wore the same smile when she showed up at Souleymane's door a few hours ago. Decked out in a long dark coat which parted to reveal a see-through crimson negligee, plus thigh-high black leather boots, Shadia put the T in temptation. Souleymane welcomed the gorgeous African temptress with open arms, and she basically took him down...

Souleymane couldn't believe how wild Shadia was. The prim and proper-looking ye t outspoken Kenyan Muslim gal turned out to be quite freaky in the sack. Souleymane smiled as he recalled how voraciously Shadia sucked his dick, draining his balls as her succulent mouth made him cum time and again. After that, Shadia rode the hell out of Souleymane's dick, leaving him sore. Let me catch my breath, Souleymane thought, smiling faintly.

Outside Souleymane's apartment, located in the heart of Vanier, Ontario, a fast-driving snow blanketed the landscape. Souleymane, a native of the island of Haiti, still wasn't used to the Canadian winter after living in the City of Ottawa for nearly a decade. Still, tonight, the brother had a lot to be thankful for, even if he didn't celebrate Christmas anymore. As far as bedmates went, Shadia was truly one of a kind...

"Souleymane, my dear, I can do whatever or whoever I damn well please," Shadia said, and with that, she rose from bed. Dammit that gal has a booty, Souleymane thought. Three years ago they met at an event for black students at Canada's Capital University. At first, Souleymane was smitten with Shadia, but the tall, curvy and gorgeously dark-skinned beauty from Kenya was going through her "mean girl" phase, and things didn't work out...

In those days, Souleymane Armand, a recent convert to Islam from a Haitian Catholic background, was unsure of a lot of things. Souleymane's interest in Islam grew after his first year at Canada's Capital University. At the same time, Souleymane became aware of his latent Bisexuality, something he kept to himself since he knew that it wasn't socially acceptable.

Canada's Capital University is a racially diverse school, and the LGBT scene on campus is pretty strong. An openly gay young black woman from Ghana named Deborah Bernasko recently became the student body president. Still, Souleymane knew that those same young women with tons of gay male friends who supported LGBT rights would never get involved with a man who swings both ways. Female rejection, that's why masculine Bisexual men hide.

A big secret of the LGBT community is that Bisexual men don't fit neatly into people's agendas, or little categories. Hell, even Bisexual women don't seem to like Bisexual men. Switch-hitters make people feel uncomfortable. They look, sound, walk, and act like regular guys. The average Bisexual man is physically and audibly indistinguishable from the average heterosexual man. Souleymane knows this explicitly. He's a man who looks like a barroom brawler, or a professional football player, yet swings both ways. The world simply cannot accept him...

Souleymane, who'd been with mostly women in his twenty-odd years, felt alienated by both the straight and gay worlds. Seriously, the Bisexual Haitian brother's sexual resume include about ten women, and he'd received oral sex from one male friend, his buddy Marlon from back in the day. Why couldn't the world take a backseat and stop condemning people for simple sexual experimentation?

"Souleymane, cat got your tongue?" Shadia chimed in, her loud, fearless voice snatching him out of his murky thoughts. Not for the first time Souleymane marveled at the fact that he and Shadia got together in the first place. They'd never gotten along. In fact, if it weren't for that post on her social media account about being into Bisexual guys, he never would have spoken to her until he exited school with his degree...

"I hear that," Souleymane replied, admiring Shadia's big round booty, which was bigger than that of his idol, Tennis champion Serena Williams. Shadia headed to the nearby washroom, and sat on the toilet, her purple panties around her ankles. Shadia didn't even bother closing the damned door as she did her business. A few minutes later, after washing her hands, Shadia returned to bed, and looked at Souleymane the way an impatient teacher looks at a slow learner.

"Soul Man, got another round in you?" Shadia asked, and Souleymane nodded, silently praying that he did. Taking Shadia's hand, he gently kissed it, and then went to work on her. Mother nature was just showing off when she made the black woman, Souleymane thought as he kissed Shadia's lips, then her throat, and finally fastened his lips to her nipples.

"You taste wonderful," Souleymane paused to say, and Shadia tut-tutted him, urging him to put in work instead of jawing. Souleymane got the message and kissed Shadia's belly button, then traveled downward. Shadia grinned in a coy manner and spread her thick dark thighs invitingly. Souleymane returned her smile, and then inhaled the unique, hot scent of her womanhood. I want some of that, he thought.

"Less talking and more licking, lover," Shadia intoned, and Souleymane nodded, then began sucking on her clitoris. Oral sex happens to be one of Souleymane's key talents, and he ate Shadia's pussy like a hungry man. Shadia leaned back on her haunches, her back against the wooden bed frame, sighing happily as Souleymane worked his magic on her.

"Yes, Boss Lady," Souleymane replied, and Shadia rolled her eyes, then sniffed as he thrust two fingers into her pussy while sucking her clit. That's more like it, Shadia thought, licking her lips as Souleymane "Soul Man" Armand showed her what he was made of. Shadia's curvaceous body trembled violently as Souleymane worked four fingers inside her pussy. The young Kenyan woman squirmed on the bed, squealing in delight as pleasure wracked her body, sending her tumbling towards ecstasy...

"Oh fuck, don't stop," Shadia squealed, and Souleymane continued to lick her down until she came, oozing hot girly cum all over his face. Souleymane licked his lips, tasting Shadia, and he smiled satisfactorily. When his eyes met hers, Shadia looked at him, seemingly surprised by what he'd just done. Souleymane returned the lady's smile, and nodded. There wasn't anything else to say...

Souleymane headed to the washroom to pee, something he often felt like doing after engaging in sexual activity with anyone. As he stood there, taking the proverbial whizz, he sensed a presence behind him, and turned. Shadia stood there, a hungry look on her beautiful, ever-serious face. She looked into Souleyman's eyes, then grabbed his manhood, right as he finished squeezing the last droplets of piss out of his, ahem, piss pump.

"Oh my," Souleymane said as Shadia stroked him, then sat on the toilet, and took him into her mouth. In no time he got hard as a rock. Shadia then rose from the toilet seat, turned around and presented her thick, gorgeously dark, heart-shaped ass to him. Souleymane caressed Shadia's big beautiful ass, and the young woman purred like a kitten.

"Hit that ass, babe, I need you," Shadia purred, and Souleymane grinned, then did two bold moves which surprised his lover...and himself. He playfully smacked Shadia's ass, and then entered her with a swift thrust. Skin to skin. Shadia gasped at the intrusion, then pressed her big ass against his groin, driving him deeper inside of her. I've been wanting to hit that ass again for a bit, Souleymane thought as he drilled his hard dick into Shadia's sweet pussy.

After doing the bump and grind for a good while, Souleymane and Shadia found themselves in bed once. Shadia was snoring loudly, fast asleep. After the dicking down she'd gotten from Souleymane, he honestly couldn't blame her. Souleymane pulled the covers over his date's nubile body, then headed to the window. Silently he stood there, watching the snow fall out of the nighttime sky. Life isn't so bad, Souleymane thought with a smile.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Femdom for a Bi Guy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds