• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Short and to the Point

Short and to the Point

sfcitydom (c) 2005

He leans into her and kisses her lips and neck. He unzips her dress and lets it fall to the floor. She stands before him, in just heels and a thong. Her nipples are hard and breasts pert and puffy.

"Put your hands behind your back." He says. She complies.

He grabs her thong and slowly pulls it down and lets it drop around her ankles. She steps out of it and he leans down and kisses her breast. As he sucks and nibbles her nipples, he slides his hand between her legs. Her pussy is wet. He positions her at the foot of the bed.

"Please kneel." She complies.

He gathers her hair into a ponytail, takes a collar from the bed, and places it around her neck. He attaches the leash to the collar and he ties it to the footboard of the bed. He pulls a pair of handcuffs from his pocket and kneels beside her. He cuffs her hands with the chain passing between her legs. This leaves one hand in the front and the other behind her.

"That should allow you to rub your pussy." He states.

He stands in front of her, unbuckles his pants, pulls his cock out, and rubs it across her lips. She opens her mouth and takes his cock. As it hardens, he slowly strokes her hair. He begins backing away from her and she attempts to follow. But she reaches the end of her leash, and he pulls his wet cock from her mouth.

"Want it?"

"Yes," she replies.

"Rub your pussy." He commands as he begins stroking his cock.

She begins to rub her pussy and the air is filled with her moaning and the sound of the cuffs clanking.

"You need my permission to cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she replies.

He strokes his cock close to her face. She can almost reach it, taste it, feel it.

"I need some lube." He grabs her by the hair and puts his cock in her mouth to moisten it. He pulls it out and continues stroking it just out of reach of her.

"Do you want to cum?" he asks.

"Yesss, I really do!"

"Here is the deal. When my cum hits you, you can cum. Agreed?"

"Yess, I want to see you cum," she replies.

The pace of his stroking quickens as he works his cock. She continues to rub her pussy.

"Rub your pussy for me. Fuck yeah."

In addition, he begins cuming. The first hits her tits and she begins to cum.

"Fuck...I am cuming,' she exclaims.

He continues cuming on her tits and the cum begins to slide down her belly.

As his orgasm subsides, he kneels and pulls her close.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Short and to the Point

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 73 milliseconds