• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Reluctant Escort

Reluctant Escort

It was late afternoon, and in just an hour Tom and his wife Sandy would get off work and head to their church. This was Friday, with the grand opening of the new wing on the church scheduled for Sunday. This was to be the final practice for the choir, which they and several of their friends were in. Tom and Sandy both worked for a large printing company, he as a plant supervisor, and she in the accounting department.

Tom and Sandy were both thirty-one years old, and had been high school sweethearts before being married after graduation. Tom had been employed by the printing company since high school, slowly working his way up the ladder. Sandy had various jobs before being hired at the plant three years earlier. Tom was 5'10" nice looking and well liked. Sandy was 5'5" well built, and very cute. She got a lot of looks when walking down the street.

Having bought more house than they could comfortably afford two years earlier, the couple had been barely keeping their bills paid. After paying what had to be paid, there was little left for incidentals. When the church expansion came up a year earlier all of their friends pledged thousands of dollars each for construction. Tom and Sandy were very despondent because they couldn't pay what they considered to be their fair share.

After not sleeping for several nights, worrying about what to do, Tom came up with a plan. They would borrow the money from the company. After many discussions Tom convinced Sandy that it wasn't really stealing, they would pay it back, and besides it was for a very worthy cause.

The plan was simple. Tom created invoices from a fictitious company and approved payment. Sandy, being in accounting, processed the invoices.

They pledged an amount similar to what their friends had pledged, and made payments on the pledge as the fake invoices were paid by the company. Everything seemed to be working well, and they were ready for a great weekend, celebrating the ribbon cutting.

Mark Stern, the owner of the company had, the previous day, been advised by his auditor that there was a problem, and had determined that they had paid a lot of invoices from a fake company. They found that all invoices had been approved by Tom and processed by Sandy. The address was a post office box. Mr. Stern and the auditor had spent the day documenting proof that the couple had embezzled over $10,000.00 in the past year.

Mark Stern was fifty years old. He was in reasonably good shape and played racquetball twice a week. He was well respected in the community, and within the company, where he was strict but fair. He took great pride in the loyalty of his employees. .....He was furious!!!

Mr. Stern's secretary, Marsha Keller, was ordered to call Tom into the office at 4:00pm, and to have Sandy there at 4:15pm.

Tom arrived at 4:00pm, and questioned Marsha as to why he was there.. Marsha said she didn't know, she was just following orders. She showed Tom into Mr. Stern's office.

Mark Stern met him at the door. Tom, come in and have a seat, we have a problem! The tone of the voice was making Tom quite nervous.

Mr. Stern stood behind his desk and slid the folder containing the fake invoices across the desk. EXPLAIN THIS!

Tom glanced inside the folder and turned red. He knew this was his worst fear. Please let me explain he said. He tried to not implicate Sandy. I had to borrow the money for my church. It's a good cause, and I'll pay it back with interest.

How are you going to do that? You and Sandy aren't even employed anymore. Wait in the next office. I have another visitor coming in. Tom was now petrified, knowing that Sandy was also implicated. Sweating profusely, he did what he was told, and went to the next office.

About five minutes later Sandy came to Marsha's desk. Since it was not unusual for her to be called to the office, she joked with Marsha as she waited.

Mr. Stern came to the door and asked her to come in. She could tell that he wasn't in a good mood, and assumed that there was a problem needing accounting help.

Close the door Sandy! Sit down! He again slid the folder across the desk. Like her husband, she took one look and froze.

Don't give me any crap about worthy cause or paying the money back! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU TWO THINK YOU ARE DOING!

On the intercom he told Marsha to send Tom back in.

Mr. Stern didn't say anything until Tom was seated. OK, I WANT THE MONEY BACK NOW, NOT TOMORROW, NOT LATER TODAY, BUT RIGHT NOW. Tom, tell me how you are going to do that or the police will be here in 15 minutes.

Tom knew that the money was gone. They had no way of getting it back. He just stared at the Floor. Sandy was motionless.

As Mr. Stern reached for the phone Sandy became frantic. WE CAN'T BE ARRESTED, EVERYONE WILL FIND OUT. PLEASE! PLEASE! She was almost collapsing from fear. Tom sat in the chair, not knowing what to do.

Mr. Stern looked at Sandy and half shouted – YOU ARE BOTH THIEVES. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS TO THIEVES!

Mr. Stern had been furious all day, after being told of the situation. He hadn't anticipated anything other than calling the police and having them arrested. The fear that they were both showing made him feel somewhat sorry for them. A plan was forming as he looked at them sitting there in fear.

No one spoke for several minutes. Finally Stern, in a quiet voice said – OK you have two choices, Option one – I can call the police and you will both go to jail for several years.

Second option – you can keep your jobs, and you can pay back the money by doing additional services that I currently pay outside people to do.

I'm going to get a cup of coffee. I want your answer when I get back. One final thing, if you decide on option two, and there are ANY questions or hesitation I will go to option one and call the police immediately. Do you understand this? Both Tom and Sandy acknowledged agreement.

When he was gone Tom turned to Sandy, his eyes filled with tears, and told her he was so sorry that he had gotten them into this mess. They looked at each other, knowing that they had no choice but to do whatever it was that Mr. Stern asked of them. Neither had any idea what he was talking about, but they couldn't go to jail.

Mr. Stern came back in and immediately asked for their decision. He again told them that there was no negotiating, no questions asked, either they wanted to pay the money back, on his terms, or go to jail.

Tom and Sandy had no choice, both immediately accepting his offer.

Ok, here's the deal. Meet me at 7:00 this evening at my club. Wear business attire, and don't be late. Marsha will give you the address. He ushered them out the door.

They drove home in silence. Their plans for choir practice that evening were gone, and they had no idea what their future held, but at least they weren't going to jail right now.

Tom wore a suit that he usually only wore to church. Sandy had no idea what to wear, so after her shower she tried on several dresses, finally deciding on her mid length red dress. She always felt good wearing it.

There was little conversation as they drove to the club. Both had the feeling of being trapped, and feared the unknown.

The club was about half full when they arrived. After wandering around for awhile they spotted Mr. Stern seated alone at a table. He saw them at the same time and motioned them over.

Mr. Stern spoke first. Here's the deal that you accepted. You will continue working at the plant to cover your living expenses. I currently pay about $10,000 per year in special entertainment for visiting clients. Several of them expect special consideration in the form of companionship while here. Sandy, you will replace my escort expenses at the rate of $300.00 for one guest and $100.00 for each additional guest. With interest you owe $12,000. You should cover that in about a year. Tom, you will be her driver, and provide whatever other services the clients require.

Tom and Sandy sat there stunned.

Sandy, your work starts tonight. Mr. Cellers is in town and will be here about 9:00PM. His business is very important to the company, and I don't want any screw ups. Have a drink, then we're going to a private room, to be sure you know what is expected of you.

Sandy had tears in her eyes as they reached the elevator. Tom was just completely stunned. When they reached the room Mr. Stern unlocked the door and let them in.

Tom, go sit in that chair. After Tom was seated he looked at Sandy and said, take your clothes off slowly. You know what I'm talking about, so put some tease into it.

Tom started to get up. He couldn't believe what was happening. OK Tom, I can see that this is not going to work. Both of you are hesitating. Go home. The police will be there in the morning. Mr. Stern got up to leave. Sandy couldn't stand it. Please Mr. Stern!

Mark Stern looked at them standing there, Tom at the chair and Sandy in front of the door. You both know your choices. Any more hesitation and it's all over. Sandy, you know that you are going to get fucked tonight, right. Tell me that you know that!Sandy meekly replied, yes I know that. You know what? Tell me what you know! Barely audible Sandy said, Yes, I know that I am going to get fucked tonight.

Tom, tell me that you know that Sandy is going to suck cock and get fucked tonight. Tom knew that life as he and Sandy had known it was over. Tom and Sandy had been faithful to each other since high school. No other man had even seen her nude. Tom said meekly, yes I know that Sandy is going to suck cock and get fucked tonight.

Sit down Tom. Sandy, do what I told you. Tom sat down and dropped his head into his hands.

Sandy stood still until Mr. Stern looked at her again. Slowly she reached back and started unzipping her dress. As the dress slid to the floor she slowly gyrated her hips, the only teasing thing that she could think of. After a nod from Mark Stern she slowly unsnapped her bra. She continued to move her hips and slowly let the bra drop to the floor. Her hands' covering her breasts was comfort to her, but erotic to her audience. She continued a slow dance motion for as long as she thought she could, dreading the next step.

Sandy's slow strip was having an effect on Mr. Stern. He nodded again and Sandy, with tears in her eyes, dropped her hands to her panties, exposing her breasts for the first time.

Tom, you are involved in this. Get over there and take her panties off. Tom knew that he had no choice. He slowly walked to Sandy, reached down and pulled her panties to the floor. Sandy was standing there totally nude, with one arm across her breasts and the other hand covering her crotch.

Mr. Stern was sitting on the bed enjoying the view. Sandy, drop your arms to your side.Tom, bring her to me. Tom placed his hand on Sandy's back and guided her to the bed.

As they were moving to the bed Mark Stern removed his clothes and sat back on the bed. Sandy was now standing in front of him with her hands at her side, and tears in her eyes.

Mr. Stern reached up and gently fondled her lovely breasts. Tom was ordered to spread her legs slightly. Mr. Stern reached between her legs and ran his hand over her slit. He then ordered Tom to go to the bathroom and get the KY jelly. When Tom returned he was ordered to lubricate her pussy. Tom gently rubbed the jelly on her, and then went back to his seat.

Sandy was trembling when Mr. Stern lay back on the bed and ordered Sandy to straddle him. He put his hands behind his head and said, Sandy, I am going to just lay here. You are going to fuck me.

She moved into position over his rigid cock. She slowly reached behind her and through her legs, placed her hand around his manhood, and raised it into position. With tears in her eyes she gently lowered her body until the head was just inside her. She knew that she had no natural lubricant, and was thankful for the KY Jelly. She slowly lowered her body until he was completely engulfed. Mark reached up and fondled her breasts as she slowly started to move up and down. Mark just laid there until he knew he was going to cum. He gently pushed her to the side and reluctantly pulled out of her.

I'm not going to cum in you this time. You need to be fresh in case Mr. Cellars wants to put his tongue in there. Now let's see how you are with your mouth. He put his hand behind her head and pulled her to his groin.

It was 8:15PM and Mr. Stern had said that the company's client, Mr. Cellars, would be at the club at 9:00PM. Sandy had showered in the private room, and make-up helped cover her reddened face and teary eyes. Mr. Stern had returned to the club a half hour earlier to be there when Mr. Cellars arrived.

As Tom and Sandy walked into the club they saw the two men sitting at a booth. Both men had a drink in front of them, and were joking and laughing. As Tom and Sandy approached, Mr. Stern motioned for Tom to join him, leaving the seat next to Mr. Cellars for Sandy. Tom was very quiet, but Sandy tried to smile and be friendly.

Mark Stern had told Jeff Cellars that Sandy would be his companion for the evening. He had mentioned that she would have a driver with her, to take them to wherever they wanted to go, and to take Sandy home later, or the next morning. He failed to mention that the driver was also Sandy's husband.

Jeff Cellars had been quite impressed watching Sandy approach the table, and after she was seated and a round of drinks was ordered, he started making small talk and occasionally patted her knee. When he draped his arm over the back of the booth behind Sandy, Tom stated that he needed to use the restroom and walked away. In reality he was completely despondent, and had to get away from the table.

Needing to talk to Tom before the evening got started; Mark also excused himself and followed. When the two men approached the restroom Mark Stern stopped Tom and said: Tom, this is all your making, and all that keeps the two of you out of jail. Mr. Cellars thinks you are only a driver, and you will keep it that way. If you drive them to a club or restaurant you will wait at the bar and drink only soft drinks until they are ready to go. They will eventually end up at Mr. Cellar's hotel. You will wait in the lobby unless Mr. Cellars tells you to go. In that case you will wait for a phone call before you return. You know what my car looks like, here are the keys. With that Mark Stern went into the restroom.

When Mark returned to the table he noticed that Jeff Cellars was slowly massaging Sandy's thigh over the top of her dress, as he discussed the upcoming evening with her. Mark finished his drink, saying that he had to get home. He would find the driver and have him pull the car around for them.

As Jeff and Sandy walked out of the club he had his arm around her waist. They got into the back of the car and Jeff told Tom to take them to his hotel. As they drove Tom looked in the mirror and saw Jeff put his arm around Sandy and kiss her on the neck. Sandy was responding only as much as she felt that she had to, in order to keep Jeff happy, thereby also keeping Mr. Stern happy.

When the couple got out of the car at the hotel, Jeff told Tom to go. They would call him when Sandy was ready to leave. Tom had tears in his eyes as he drove away. He could see Jeff pull Sandy close to him as they went into the hotel.

As they entered the hotel room Jeff told Sandy to have a seat on the couch, and he would fix drinks.

Based on her reactions he knew that she must be new to the business. She was new all right. He had no idea how new.

Sandy was not used to drinking, so she slowly sipped from the glass, trying to keep pace with Mr. Cellars. He had joined her on the couch and was making small talk, as he rubbed her leg. As he slid his hand under the hem of her dress and up her inner thigh Sandy started to get very nervous. As he slipped his fingers under the elastic of her panties and found her slit. Sandy wanted to run, but knew that she couldn't.

Her brain was racing as he whispered in her ear "take the dress off". She slowly got up and pulled the dress over her head. This had been her favorite dress, but she knew that she wouldn't want to wear it again after tonight. She was now standing in front of him in only her bra and panties. Without him even asking she slowly took them off.

After Mr. Cellars had undressed he led her to the bed. He lay next to her, rolled half over and started kissing her lips as he fondled her breast. He moved to her neck and started moving his tongue slowly down her body, licking both breasts and then down to her navel. He moved on down, touching his tongue to her inner thighs as he spread her legs. She felt his tongue slowly move up and down each side of her pussy, and then down the middle, opening her up. As he very slowly worked his tongue, Sandy without even realizing what she was doing put her hand around his erect cock and slowly rubbed him.

As Jeff continued licking her pussy, now moving faster over her clit he rose slightly and moved his lower body over Sandy's face. She knew what she was supposed to do and slowly licked his cock... At this point all shame and guilt were temporarily forgotten, as she took as much of him into her mouth as she could.

They continued to orally satisfy each other until Sandy climaxed violently. Jeff then moved between her legs and buried his cock into her wet pussy. He fucked her passionately, and she met every thrust, as small screams came from her mouth. After she felt him cum deep inside her, they collapsed together, breathing heavily. After a while he slowly rolled off of her and they both lay there, not saying a word.

Jeff got up and started getting dressed. As Sandy put her clothes back on he took a hundred dollar bill out of his pocket and laid it on the table. He thanked her for a great evening, and although he knew that she had already been paid by Mark Stern, this was a tip for great service. Sandy picked it up, knowing that she had to, and thanked him. She felt like a cheap whore, as she remembered that Tom was waiting for a call to pick her up.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Reluctant Escort

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds