• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Chechen Lesbians in Ottawa

Chechen Lesbians in Ottawa

"Rana, babe, come on, it's almost time for prayer," said Mariam Joseph, and the young Haitian woman shook her girlfriend by the shoulder, snatching her out of whatever reverie she was caught up in. Rana Gazuyeva blinked, and flashed Mariam a rather dreamy smile. This woman I love so much is so not okay, Michelle thought, shaking her head.

Rana Gazuyeva, who'd grown up in a Chechen War Zone prior to coming to Canada, had her good days and bad days. Most of the time, the lovely young woman was quite normal, looking and acting just like any regular gal on a lively, friendly college campus. Not quite just another face in the crowd, but pretty damn close...

Other times, Rana zoned out, completely forgetting where she was, pulled by her past, her memories. She simply froze, as though she were in a movie and someone hit the pause button. These "zone-outs" of hers were unpredictable, to say the least, hence why she couldn't drive a car, among other things. This posed a challenge to those who care for her, like her partner Mariam.

"I know, Mariam, thank you," Rana said softly, and the young woman readjusted her Hijab, leaving a few stray strands on her forehead. Rana's concession to her hidden wildness, of which her partner was well aware. Mariam grumbled softly, and Rana grinned, then leaned over and pressed her lips against hers. Mariam hesitated, then kissed Rana back passionately.

"Is this your way of shutting me up?" Mariam asked, and Rana smiled and shrugged. The two of them sat at a wooden bench in the sunlit quad at La Cite Collegiale. It was a warm, sunny day in mid-September, and the only French-language institution of higher education in Ontario, Canada, was in splendid form.

Mariam Joseph, a recent convert to Islam from a Haitian Catholic background, could be considered a study in contradiction. Six feet tall, curvy and lovely, with smooth charcoal skin, and long, neat dreadlocks, the young Haitian-Canadian woman has often been told how much she resembles Hollywood icon Grace Jones. Mariam couldn't see the resemblance and didn't like the comparison...or so she claimed.

"Yes, mademoiselle, somebody has to," Rana said, and she took Mariam's hand and brought it to her lips. Mariam blushed, touched by Rana's sweetness. The two young women couldn't be more different. Mariam, clad in a BLM T-shirt, blue jeans and black Timberland boots, seemed socially conscious, or downright militant, depending on whom was looking.

In the City of Ottawa, Ontario, a place noted for its boring facade and the passive aggressive nature of its residents, an outspoken young Black woman like Mariam Joseph definitely stood out. She was passionate about human rights, and issues of racism and police brutality were close to her heart. Mariam is proudly Muslim, openly lesbian, and speaks her mind about controversial issues. Yes, the lady is indeed a handful...

Rana Gazuyeva couldn't be more different from her partner Mariam Joseph...on the surface. Standing five-foot-nine, a bit on the chubby side, with alabaster skin, long dark hair which she almost always hid under her Hijab, and lively green eyes, Rana is lovely in a wholesome kind of way. She is as passionate about her Islamic faith and Chechen heritage as she is about her police foundations classes.

Rana Gazuyeva was born in the City of Gudermes, Chechen Republic, and moved to the City of Montreal, Quebec, with her parents, Marat and Dinara Gazuyeva a few years back. The young woman at first experienced a culture shock after moving from Chechnya to the area of Montreal-Nord, which was filled with Haitians. It was where Rana ended up meeting her best friend Mariam...

Fast forward a few years, and Rana and Mariam have left Montreal and settled in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. The two of them attend La Cite Collegiale. Rana is studying police foundations, in preparation for a career in the Canadian legal field, and Mariam is studying Nursing, in preparation for a career in health care. Rana is estranged from her parents, who haven't spoken to her since they found out that she and Mariam are more than friends.

"Let's go to prayer, babe," Rana said, and she and Mariam exchanged a smile, then headed to the prayer room located near the administration building. La Cite Collegiale is a fairly small school, with a few thousand students, but it's the only French-language college in the province of Ontario, and has a sizeable population of Muslims among its student body.

When Rana and Mariam entered the prayer room, they went at the back, to the Sisters Corner. The men prayed at the front, as per tradition. Rana and Mariam sat side by side, and focused on the ceremony. The visiting preacher, Imam Khabib Letuchaya, a grizzled older gentleman originally from Russia, spoke to the gathered Muslim brothers and Muslim sisters.

"As Salaam Alaikum, sisters and brothers, Jummah Mubarak to you all," Imam Khabib said, his deep voice resonating throughout the prayer room. The hall could fit a hundred people, but there were perhaps thirty people in attendance, twenty men and about ten women. As the preacher spoke about the importance of upholding Islamic tradition while adjusting to life in the West, Mariam and Rana exchanged a smile.

Mariam winked at Rana, who blushed and briefly looked away, then returned her smile. From the moment Mariam first laid eyes on Rana, she knew...something. Mariam, the only daughter of Haitian immigrants Suzanne and Jacques-Henri Joseph, grew up in a devout Catholic household. She attended church regularly with her parents and her older brothers Leonard and Leopold. All was well, until Mariam met Rana...

Prior to meeting Rana, Mariam was fully aware of the fact that she liked girls, but she never acted on it. One day, Mariam saw Rana, and her heart went pitter-patter. The tall, beautiful but socially awkward young Haitian woman didn't know what to make of her feelings for the tall, curvy, Hijab-wearing young Muslim woman from Chechnya. Why do I feel like this? Mariam wondered, lamenting her situation.

Rana remembered feeling nervous for some reason whenever she saw Mariam, the tall, tomboyish young Haitian woman with the long hair and the enchanting smile. They lived in the same block, on Saint-Germain Street in the north end of Montreal, Quebec. One day, they ran into each other at the local public library, and sparks quite simply flew...

Mariam's friendship with Rana changed her life. The young Chechen Muslim woman was not as shy or as demure as she first appeared. Mariam found that quite funny. Upon meeting Rana, Mariam thought the other gal was soft and sweet. Mariam, who's tall and athletic, was quite shy, though she had a loud voice and walked with swagger, by copying moves she'd seen her older brothers do.

Mariam remembered lying on the grass with Rana at Saint Exupery Memorial Park in the south end of Montreal, and reading the holy book of their faith together. The two young women had become inseparable after their first meeting. In hindsight, perhaps Rana and Mariam could have been more discrete, perhaps they could have avoided having Rana's conservative Muslim parents find out about their romance. Oh well, what's done is done...

For Mariam and Rana, living in the City of Ottawa, far away from their respective families, meant having the freedom to live life their way. The two young women went to movies, restaurants, art galleries, museums, and festivals together. They kissed, held hands, and sat on each other's laps on the buses and on the train. They loved each other and didn't care who knew...

At La Cite Collegiale, Mariam and Rana became "the lesbian Muslim couple," and much to their surprise, the majority of their fellow Muslims treated them okay. When the two young Muslim women moved to their new campus, located in the east end of Ottawa, they really weren't sure what to expect of their fellow Muslims.

Conventional wisdom states that if a Muslim person happens to be bisexual, lesbian, or gay, he or she ought to keep silent about it, for safety reasons. Mariam remembered being quite surprised when, as she walked about school with Rana, a bearded white dude laughingly commented on the two of them holding hands. Before Mariam could put the bozo in his place, a fellow Muslim stepped between her and the bearded bozo...

"Dude, if you disrespect Muslim women, regardless of lifestyle, in my presence, I will whoop your pale ass," said a young Black guy whom Mariam and Rana recognized as Ali, a Somali Muslim brother they'd seen at Muslim Scholars Association meetings. What a nice surprise, Mariam remembered thinking at the time.

"Fucking immigrants," said the bearded white dude. Clearly irate, Mr. Beard looked at Ali, then at Mariam and Rana. He spat on the ground and walked away, grumbling to himself. The two young women looked at their unexpected savior. They were so stunned by the whole encounter that they didn't know what to say.

"Thank you so much brother," Mariam said and Rana nodded, echoing the same sentiment of gratitude. Ali bowed his head courteously, wished Mariam and Rana a good day, and walked away. A Muslim brother in traditional attire defended Muslim lesbians from a racist, sexist homophobic jerk. Isn't that awesome?

"Mariam, stop daydreaming and bow your head," Rana said, and she shot her lover a look. Mariam rolled her eyes, and stuck her tongue out at her favorite Hijabi, then rose, folded her arms and bowed her head. The holy Salat ( prayer ) had begun, and the two young women prayed in the same manner as fellow Muslims the world over.

After the prayer concluded, Mariam and Rana headed to the front of the room, to grab their shoes. They made small talk with a few friends and acquaintances, male and female, then went about the rest of their day. They caught the 12 bus going to Blair Station and headed to the Scotiabank Movie Theater, where they saw the hit movie Creed II. Following the movie, Rana and Mariam grabbed a bite at the Shawarma Prince restaurant, then headed home.

"Oh my, that ass has gotten bigger," Rana said to Mariam, watching as her lover bent down to unlace her boots. Mariam grinned as Rana grabbed her butt and squeezed it. Rana has always been a sucker for a pretty gal with a big butt, and Mariam could hold her own against Tennis champion Serena Williams in the ass department...

"Don't tease me," Mariam countered, and she turned around and kissed Rana, full and deep. The two young women hastily undressed, and then began making love. Mariam feasted her eyes on Rana's sexy, curvy body. The voluptuous, fair-skinned body was simply adorable, with a raw sensuality that set Mariam ablaze with desire...

"Come here gorgeous," Rana whispered, as she welcomed Mariam into her arms. Mariam kissed Rana, while caressing her large, firm breasts. Rana slipped her hand between Mariam's thighs, and began fingering her wet, hairy pussy. Mariam sighed deeply, welcoming the intrusion of Rana's delicate fingers in her sweet spot...

"Hmm, yes," Mariam cooed softly, as Rana laid her down, and explored her body. Rana kissed Mariam's lips and then sucked on her nipples, then thrust three fingers into her pussy. Rana looked at Mariam, whose pretty face was contorted in pleasure, and grinned. Burying her face between Mariam's thighs, Rana went straight for her clitoris, which she sucked greedily. The fun was just beginning...

"Rana, I want you to sit on my face," Mariam told her lover, after Rana gave her pussy a severe lick-down. Rana grinned, and nodded, then did as her lover requested. Standing over Mariam, Rana slowly lowered her prodigious derriere on her lover's face. Mariam, a big-booty sister who loves big-booty white girls, was on cloud nine...

"Eat that ass," Rana said softly, as she sat astride Mariam's face like a queen on her throne. Mariam grabbed Rana's hips and inhaled her scent, and then began eating her lover's ass. Mariam slid her tongue into Rana's asshole, and fingered her pussy, much to Rana's delight. Rocking against Mariam's face, Rana did her thing, riding her lover's visage passionately...

"Fuck me," Mariam said, after Rana slid off of her face, after getting her pussy fingered and her juicy, delicious ass eaten. Rana grinned as Mariam got on all fours, and shook her big beautiful ass for her lover. Rana grabbed her strap-on dildo and donned it, then got into position behind Mariam. Time to get freaky...

"Give me that ass, sexy," Rana said, and she gripped Mariam's hips and thrust into her. Mariam moaned softly as the dildo filled her pussy, and she began grinding her big ass against Mariam's groin. Rana went to town on Mariam, grabbing her lover's long dark hair with one hand and smacking her big beautiful ass with the other, loving the way Mariam screamed for her.

"Hmm, thanks, babe, I needed that," Mariam said to Rana, smiling at her lover as the two of them lay on the living room carpet, naked, sweaty, and happy. Rana kissed Mariam on the lips, and looked at her lover adoringly. The two young women simply enjoyed the moment, that's it, that's all. They had the rest of their lives to explore together, and their love made it worthwhile.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Chechen Lesbians in Ottawa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds