• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Deadly Sins Ch. 02

Deadly Sins Ch. 02

She reached out as she had done the first day with one hand, one finger tracing my jaw line, she leant in and kissed the place her fingers vacated but this time she did not remove her mouth, instead running her tongue swiftly across my jaw, involuntarily I felt myself suck in my breath, one arm frozen to my side with fear the other clutching my towel around me I found myself shiver with what I must admit was excitement.

She drew back to look at me her fingers tilting my chin, she could not have mistaken the disappointment in my eyes and it made her laugh.

Without warning she moved forwards her lips stopping millimetres from mine, without even thinking I closed the distance, once I hit her soft sensuous flesh I regained sense and was unsure what to do, I kissed her lightly as if that was all I meant to do and pulled back.

Lust filled eyes gazed back at me 'Oh baby' she whispered 'you're so perfect' With that she coiled her hand in my hair and pulled me into her. Shockingly her wet tongue forced it's way into my mouth, I stepped back with the shock tripping and falling onto the bed the towel riding up around my thighs, blushing profusely I struggled to cover myself.

She released my hair gently pulling her hand from under me she stood back and looked at me drawing in a deep sigh of wanting she quickly mounted the bed, straddling me she whispered 'honey be still you'll like this'

I trembled beneath her undoubtedly I was strong enough to push her off me but I was reluctant to risk exposing myself again and truth be told something's were happening within me that made me want to stay there, trapped by her.

My breath came in short sharp gasps as she slowly moved her head down, gently flicking her head so her bottom lip ran over my top one. She stopped and looked deep into my eyes before catching both my hands and holding them over my head, I lay perfectly still knowing that if I moved my towel would fall open.

She once again shot her tongue into my mouth but this time I lay back and considered the feelings, as everything within me churned and an odd feeling of moisture began in between my legs, a cool breeze running across it driving me to madness, I began to respond.

Tentatively at first then with more courage soon I was sucking at her tongue trapping her lip between my teeth, wrestling her tongue with mine, it felt so natural so easy and so damn hot.

After a few minutes she drew back 'good girl' she murmured smiling contentedly she caught both my wrists with the same hand pulled her scarf off and bound them to the headboard, only once shed finished did I realise what was going on.

'W w w what are you doing?' I asked in a frightened tone.

She raised a finger to my lips then carefully climbed off me 'Honey I just want to see if this body is as good as it looks for myself.'

I yelled no as she pulled the towel down from my breasts but she continued anyway, they jutted out from my body at her she stared for a moment then put her hand around one lifting it slightly, she moaned lightly and I have to admit I followed suit, bolts of electric seemed to shoot from it down my body tickling between my legs in that most precious jewel.

'Looks like it is' she giggled suddenly darting her head down catching my nipple between her pretty lips and beginning to suck. I screamed into the empty room my whole body responding to her against my will, my still damp hair curled against her head as I strained backwards moaning and sighing, my hips flailing madly, she must have sensed this because without even looking she stripped the towel from the rest of my body and flung it away.

'No' I cried, as one petite hand laced down my stomach pausing to caress the nest of hair.

Suddenly regaining my sense I realised the full extent of my position, trapped naked between the thighs of this gorgeous women, my bare still moist flesh radiating heat certainly not entirely from the shower I had taken.

I attempted to wriggle away; she slapped my ass hard making me gasp in what was unmistakably desire.

"You love that don't you honey? Lucky for you I enjoy doing it." I merely moaned in response as she brought her soft hand down once more against my damp flesh, this time leaving it there she returned her head to my breast and began to roughly squeeze my ass, all of a sudden she stopped and began to stroke it, long drawn out actions that had me bucking against her, a hollow feeling forming inside me as if something somewhere within me was calling out to be filled.

Abruptly she leapt off the bed and looked at me with a devious smile licking at her stunning face, she laughed lightly in a way that bared pearly white fangs.

'You're so fucking beautiful' she whispered, 'I've always thought I was the definition of gorgeous you know, I'd be jealous if you weren't mine'

I stared up at her through half closed eyes, radiating arousal, my breath came in short and sharp and the liquid seeping from between my thighs turned cold with the chilly air only to be replaced by more streams of hot fluid drawn from the idea that I belonged to this girl, suddenly all my thoughts were replaced with one conscience desire, all I wanted was for her to use me, touch me taste me torture me if necessary just to satiate herself, this was the first memory I have of desiring to be no more to a person than a toy, to be owned, it was certainly not the last.

I looked her dead in the eye and bit my lip, jutting my chest out in a way I hoped would bring her back to me.

Looking at me she let out a primal cry of excitement and tore open the front of her tight black jeans revealing a lacy purple thong, she tugged them down over her rounded hips and let them slowly glide to her black stilettos

Her eyes smouldered as they met mine and a long fingered hand snaked down her stomach winding its way through a tiny patch of hair and in between her legs which parted slightly.

She stroked back and forth several times as I quivered against the bed, my damp ass twitching as I ground myself into the bed desperately trying to touch some part of me which was screaming for attention.

Raven leant backwards slightly until she was resting on a dresser opposite my bed, as soon as she touched it she lifted herself up onto it, kicking off the clothing tangled around her legs and placing one, still stiletto clad foot on the dresser beside her leaving the other to dangle down freely so her glistening pussy was now bared for me to see.

I watched the lubrication dribble slowly down the crack of her ass, mystified, she seemed dissatisfied though and gracefully climbed off the dresser walking over to me, she extended her hand to my own sopping cunt, making me believe for a blissful second that she was about to relive the need inside me, instead however she simply wiped the tips of her fingers over me once collecting up the moisture there before returning to her previous position.

She held the hand still wet with my juices up to her nose and sniffed it a contented smile playing over her lips as she then proceeded to rub it into herself, using it as lubrication for the part of her body which I know now to be called the clit.

She rubbed this in a circular motion never once taking her eyes off me, after a minute or two she let her free hand wander down to the dresser beneath her, opening a drawer she groped around without taking her eyes off me she pulled out a long blue object in the shape of a cock, she thrust it deep into herself and finally the intense eye contact was broken as she threw back her head, long hair tossed back from her face she jumped from the dresser to the floor, pounding the tool in and out of herself, screaming and writhing as she did so.

I couldn't help it everything about the scene made me so hot, I began to squirm relentlessly against my restraints.

After what seemed like no time at all she screamed one final hungry scream, shuddered, slowed then lay still.

She lay there for a moment, breathing heavily into the silence before finally standing and dressing,taking the rod i now know as a dildo into the bathroom i heard her clean it then she returned and put it back in the dresser before she walked over to me and stood at the foot of the bed facing me.

'I'm sorry sweetie you just look so delicious lying there, tied down for me. But I know I mustn't touch...just yet,' with this she clamped her hand gently around my cunt, gently cupping it, ' but you have such a beautiful pussy, I cant wait to taste it, need to bare it properly first though, god that's gonna be so fucking hot' .

I couldn't help it, my mind was just suddenly taken over by the vision of her kneeling between my legs pink tongue lapping at my cream as my legs wrapped themselves around her head, stroking her soft hair.

I had no idea people did such things but the image was so clear in my mind, even though I have to admit it disgusted me a little it was such a delicious thought I whimpered and closed my eyes opening them to find her smiling lovingly at me.

Without saying a word she pulled her clothes down slightly and trailed one index finger between her thighs until it was glistening with moisture, then forced it into my mouth, rolling it over my tongue before I could protest, my mouth was flooded with the sweet taste of her, she dressed fully, loosened my bonds and left.

I struggled the rest of my way free quickly shedding the bonds and showering without looking at myself, my traitorous body, the shower woke me up and made me feel so terribly humiliated.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Deadly Sins Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 757 milliseconds