• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Simple Case of Restitution

A Simple Case of Restitution

123

It was nearly midnight when eighteen year old Gavin Amon left his friends house to walk the fifteen minute route to his own home to where he and his mother lived. He now took a different route home as they'd recently moved house, but it was still only walking distance. The walk provided young Gavin an opportunity to leave his tag in new residential streets for the world to see, mainly on fences and walls and any flat service that was suitable. Armed with a can of red spray paint, he would dawdle along the streets and leave his mark, a wild abstract version of his own initials. Most of his friends used black paint but Gavin preferred red which stood out better, more of his own personal trademark he often told himself. He was in a generous mood that night, firstly he tagged the side of a white truck parked by the kerb, and secondly a large garage door which he tagged twice in large letters. He had in fact tagged this particular garage door twice before, but each time his tag had been sadly removed by the time he next ventured past. After Gavin finished the door, he thought nothing of it as he continued his walk home leaving his mark on various other fences and walls. He stopped tagging three streets away from where he lived, completely oblivious to the events and consequences that were to follow his actions.

Eleven hours later, Carl Read stood on his driveway glaring at the graffiti on his garage door, he was seething in anger and ready for violence. He had managed to remove the paint on the two previous occasions, but this time he'd had to rub the door so hard, he'd removed the top coat of paint and the result looked terrible. The powder coated folding metal door had cost over three thousand dollars to install only a few months ago as part of a major renovation to his house. Even though Carl was a big powerful man, he was not usually prone to violence. However if he could just lay his hands on the graffiti artist for a few seconds he'd make sure he'd never do it again. He knew it was the same person. Each time the door had been tagged, Carl had taken photos with his digital Camera with a hope of catching the culprit. Later that day, he provided the local police department with copies of the damage, but he knew in his own mind that they would give it a low priority.

A day or so later Carl was at his favourite bar moaning to his friends about his door, a stranger from another table overheard the conversation and suggested he should try the local high schools. He made the comment that often taggers will deface their school books, bags and other things with their tag. If the tagger was still at school, one of the teachers may recognise it. A still angry Carl pondered over the suggestion, the next day he visited each of the local high schools and gave them a computer generated photo copy of his tagged door.

It was probably just bad luck on Gavin's part, his science teacher who personally didn't like him, recognised the tag instantly as he approached the teacher's common room notice board. That afternoon, Gavin was removed from his class to participate in an interview with the school principal and a local cop. At first, Gavin was a little perturbed about being identified so easily, but as a juvenile he had little to worry about. He puffed out his chest when he considered his new found status, now a famous tagger and known to the law. If the cop was annoyed at Gavin's lack of remorse, it was nothing compared to Carl's. He just couldn't believe that nothing of any consequence was about to befall the tagger. It however only took a night of careful deliberation before he settled on a different course of action.

Over the next few days, Carl arranged for two quotes to have his garage door removed, striped down to bare metal, repainted and then reinstalled. He took the most expensive quote and then sat down at his desk. He wrote a letter to the parent or guardian of Gavin Amon requesting a full payment of nineteen hundred dollars to have his garage door restored to its original condition. Being a lawyer, Carl clearly pointed out that a lack of response within thirty days would result in a civil action via the court with a view to recover all costs which would include legal costs. He then settled back to wait.

It was a Sunday afternoon when Carl heard the unmistakable noise of his gate opening. Turning to the window, he watched as a woman walked up the path and knock on the door. He walked to the door and opened it.

"Hi, I'm Lorna Amon. It was my son Gavin who graffiti'd your garage door."

"You'd better come in then."

Carl directed her into the lounge and invited her to sit down; she sat nervously on the edge of the couch as if readying herself for a quick exit.

"Look, I'm really sorry for what my son has done. The trouble is that I can't afford to pay for the repairs to the door."

Carl fidgeted angrily in his chair, "I've just spent sixty thousand dollars on renovations on this place. The front of my house now looks like a pigs arse just because you can't keep your son under control."

Her face dropped under his onslaught.

"The truth is that I just can't pay it. My husband and I've recently split up and I'm working two jobs just to make ends meet. I've downgraded down to a smaller house to try and keep our heads above water. I'm just bloody worn out, and yes, I probably haven't spending the time with my son that I should."

"Well, I don't see why I should have to pay for it. I've worked damn hard to pay for all of this. Why should your son get away with it?"

"He hasn't just got away with it, the courts given him periodic detention. He's got to wander the neighbourhood every weekend and paint out all of his tags and others to boot. Unfortunately, he can't do anything with your door. I've grounded him for six months. I've confiscated his Playstation and removed his TV from his room. I've also cancelled his internet account. I can assure you he's not a happy camper. I reckon he's gonna make my life a misery too." she added.

Carl was taken aback by her retort, and then laughed. He could just imagine her son moping around the house bored and dejected while his friends were out terrorising the town. Lorna's relief was evident and smiled. For the first time, Carl took in her looks. Her short brown styled hair was cut short with streaks of blonde frosting, her oval face attractive with large green or blue eyes. She wore little makeup, just a little pink pastel lipstick matching her blouse. Her black jeans curved over her thighs and met slinky boots.

Lorna took no offence as he gazed at her; it was just a thing men did to women as a matter of course. Of course, it made it easier if the man was attractive, but unfortunately not all men were. On the wrong side of forty, Lorna was grateful that she still had the ability to turn men's heads. She was well aware that her trim figure was more the result of a stressful marriage break up than anything else. She met his stare and for the next few seconds their eyes held. Carl looked just as good close up as he did from a distant. Lorna had driven past his house several times over last week trying to pluck up the courage to knock on his door. She had driven past day before and caught a glimpse of him toiling in the front garden. Dressed only in shorts and boots, she had taken in his tall tanned frame and wide shoulders, he was just how she liked her men. She was tempted to pull over and talk to him there and then, but just couldn't find the courage to do so.

For more than a few seconds, they gazed across the lounge at each other, and for the first time in a long time she felt a twinge of sexual desire. It had been a long time since she'd felt that and it felt real good.

"So where to we go from here?" Carl asked.

Lorna shrugged her shoulders, "I'm not sure. I'm not trying to shirk my responsibilities as a parent. I'm prepared to work it off if you want. I'll clean your house; do your washing and ironing. I can garden and push a lawn mower."

Carl appreciated her suggestion and laughed, "How do you know I haven't already got someone to do the house work?"

"A woman's instinct, there seems to be a lack of a woman's touch around the place." she replied looking around her.

"That obvious eh?"

Lorna smiled, "Yeah."

"Same situation as you, divorced a few years back. Working too hard and drifted apart, by the time we both realised, it was too late to turn the clock back."

"I know what that's like. Look, I'd rather work the money off than try and pay back the money. I'll do anything."

Carl sat back to ponder her suggestion. She seemed a nice person and he didn't see why she should be punished, maybe he should just forget the whole thing and try and touch up the garage door himself. His hesitation however unsettled Lorna who misread his direction of thought.

"As I said I'll do anything, I'll even go to bed with you if you want." she suggested.

Carl was shocked but recovered quickly and smiled, "Look, there's no real need for that."

Lorna shrugged her shoulders and smiled, "To tell you the truth, I'd rather go to bed with you than do your housework or mow the lawns. Its sounds like less work and more fun."

Carl was stunned into silence and Lorna grinned at his reaction.

"I think you're an okay looking guy and it won't be too much of a hardship. We could work out a deal, how about once a week for the next six weeks? We could start now if you like."

Carl sat dumbly and nodded, his cock just starting to stir.

Then Lorna groaned as she remembered, "Shit, I can't do it today. I've got my monthly curse for a few more days."

Lorna could see the disappointment in his eyes but immediately came up with a compromise.

"Would you settle for a freebie blowjob now? And when I'm back in action on Wednesday, I'll come back here and we can go to bed."

Carl laughed loudly.

Lorna laughed with him, "Honestly, I'm up for it if you are. It's a win win situation as far as I'm concerned. What do you think?

"Okay, I'll go for it." he agreed.

"Great, where do you want it?"

"I'm easy; we can do it here or go into the bedroom." Carl replied.

"It's easier here then in bed." she commented after a small hesitation. "I can kneel on the floor in front of you. Before we start, I suggest you get a towel for any accidents."

"Good idea." Carl suggested as left his chair and made his way into the bathroom.

He returned a few seconds later unfolding a green towel which he placed on his chair. Lorna slipped off her chair onto her hands and knees and crawled the short distance to where he was standing. Kneeling in front of him, she undid his jeans and slipped them down to his ankles where he stepped out of them.

"Now, what have we got here?" Lorna asked as she ran a hand over the front of his boxers caressing his already rigid cock.

She slipped them downwards, the elastic caught on the head of his cock on the way down and sprung upwards when released, before settling into a horizontal position inches away from her face. She looked at for a few seconds.

"Mmmm, that's a good looker." she commented. "How about sitting down?"

Carl obliged and made himself comfortable as Lorna placed a cushion at the foot of the chair to kneel on. Lowering herself to the cushion, she ran her face up his thigh and along the length of his cock which was lying on an angle close to his navel. Taking the base in her hand, she lifted it upright and felt its girth and firmness. It was hard and straight, a good size in both length and thickness and would feel good inside her when the time came. She ran a finger of her other hand along the veined shaft to the large head. Carl moaned as her finger caressed the glands and eye. She replaced her finger with her tongue and flicked it over the head as if testing the flavour of an ice cream. Lowering her mouth over the head she explored the rim while sucking gently. Raising her eyes to his face, she watched for signs of his pleasure. Instead, she found him looking down at her with a concerned look.

She emptied her mouth and smiled, "Don't look so worried, I really enjoy doing this. It's not a chore, just sit back and enjoy." Lorna added as she lowered her mouth and took him deep and noisily.

Lorna had been introduced to the art of oral sex by an older boyfriend when she was sixteen and not prepared to give up her virginity. The feisty teenager soon found that she enjoyed sucking a nice hard cock, and mastered the art of teasing and controlling his orgasms. She enjoyed the silky feeling of his long shaft and large purple head. Deep throating was experimented with but discarded as over rated; she preferred hand stroking and the mouth on the top half of his cock. They enjoyed using whipped cream and chocolate sauces to spice up the fun, although the resulting mess on clothes and upholstery of her boyfriends car made the effort debatable. Depending on her mood, Lorna would swallow or spit out his cum; other times she would take it on her face or breasts. It wasn't all one way traffic; for she spent many a time sprawled out on the back seat of his car with her legs spread wide having her pussy licked. There was always the danger of getting carried away, more than once she felt her boyfriend's cock sneakily exploring the lips of her pussy. But each time she thwarted his attempt and retained her virginity. However, the intense pleasure of having her pussy licked and sucked, and the resulting orgasms made it worth the risk.

That boyfriend was eventually discarded and many others came and went. She readily performed oral sex on all of them so long as it was reciprocal, if a new boyfriend couldn't bring himself to lower his face into her steaming pussy, he was soon sent packing. It was two weeks before her nineteenth birthday that she finally gave up her virginity, and was bitterly disappointed with the result. She always imagined that having a hard cock inside her pussy would be ten times better than having a tongue exploring it, but it wasn't to be. After the first painful time her hymen was broached, she found a cock inside her to be pleasant, but it didn't provide the orgasmic opportunities that a good pussy licking did. So as time went on, Lorna would initiate oral sex as part of her normal sex life. At the ripe old age of twenty two, Lorna was bedded by a man ten years her senior after meeting him at a party. He provided her with the best sex of her life, his pussy licking was superb, but his cock skills were extraordinarily good and he took her places that she'd not known existed. The affair lasted a few weeks but ended suddenly at the mention of a wife. By then, a new standard had been set for the future.

Two years later, she met another lover and married him after a long courtship. After the birth of her son Gavin, she settled down to motherhood and all of the married bliss that went with it. For the next eleven years, everything cruised along just fine until her husband began drinking. At first it was merely irksome, but as the drinking increased, the normal problems came with it. The inability to hold down a good job, constant financial problems, and the frequent mood swings took its toll. Lorna worked hard to be supportive but realised that she was losing the battle. Their sex life suffered, at first he struggled to reach orgasm, then maintain an erection and later couldn't raise one at all. As sex was an important part of her life, Lorna tried to get her husband to seek help, but he refused blaming her for his non-performance. It eventually resulted in the dissolving of their marriage, and she had been celibate ever since.

The fact that she was now sucking a strange cock after all these years was extremely exciting for her. It was like old times, not prepared or able to offer her pussy and leaving only her oral skills to finish Carl was stimulating her desires. She lifted her mouth from his cock to rest her jaw, his hardness slick from her saliva. "Are you a shooter or a dribbler?" she asked.

"What?"

"Is it gonna be a big mess or a little one?"

He smiled as he caught on, "A big one."

She released his cock and began undoing her blouse, "I'd better take this off then, I don't wanna get it messed up."

Carl watched as she removed the blouse revealing a cream colour bra, reaching behind and unsnapping the catch, she slipped it down her arms and down to the floor. Her breasts were small with only a little fall. Moving closer to him, she slid his cock between her breasts and moved them up and down its length.

"A bit small for this sorta work, but they'll have to do." she commented.

"They feel just fine to me." he said reaching down and fondled them.

She slapped his hand playfully, "Sorry, no touching. I'm not that type of girl."

Lorna released his cock from her breasts and began working his cock. Using both hands, she gripped his cock and manipulated under the head with both thumbs as her tongue and lips worked the eye. She slowly worked him up to the point of no return. Then, just as he was poised cum, she released his cock from her hands and mouth. Carl almost panicked as his hands grabbed for his cock to finish the job, but Lorna intercepted his hands and denied him.

"Not so fast, there's plenty of time yet." she said.

"Fuck, you'll bloody kill me at this rate." he wheezed as he wriggled in the chair.

"Be patient, it'll be fun when it happens." she encouraged and then ran her warm tongue up his cock.

Twice more Lorna took Carl to the brink of an orgasm and then denied him; he was nearly exhausted as the sweat flowed readily over his body. Again she started coaxing him towards an orgasm.

"How about it, do you wanna cum this time?" she asked.

"Fuck yes, please this time, please let me cum." he pleaded.

"Okay, here we go." she stated as she began to pick up speed.

Lorna raised herself so that her face was directly over his cock, her hand moving quickly up and down its length as her mouth sucked on the head. She could feel his tension rising and prepared herself for his impending ejaculation. Carl tensed a split second before he began to fill her mouth; she held it all until she could no longer do so, and then opened her mouth. His cum flowed freely from her mouth, ran down his cock and through her pumping fingers, she pushed the hesitant remains of his cum out of her mouth with her tongue and wiped it over his cock. Lifting her hand over the top of his cock, she worked the excess cum downwards, then lowered her mouth over the head and sucked gently as he began to relax.

"Geeez, that was so fucking good." he muttered.

"Glad to be of service. Reckon you put up with this for another six weeks?"

He laughed, "If I live long enough."

Lorna wiped her hands and face with the towel and then began cleaning his cock and balls.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you're around to enjoy it." she said.

Carl watched as Lorna stood and slipped her bra and blouse back on.

She caught his eye and grinned, "Any chance of a coffee? For some reason, I've got a funny taste in my mouth."

Carl stood on shaky legs and put on his jeans before moving to the kitchen. He returned a few minutes later with a coffee and a cold beer for himself. Lorna curled herself up on the couch and sipped her coffee under Carls gaze.

"I should be okay for Wednesday night. I'll call you to make sure its okay."

"I'll look forward to it." Carl said.

"So will I, it's been awhile since I've had a bit of fun. You any good at oral sex?"

Carl chuckled, "Pretty good I should think."

"That's good, cause I just love getting it. Anyway, I'd better get going." she said placing her empty coffee cup on the floor.

Carl walked her to the front door, she turned and gave him a peck on the lips but their tongues were soon engaged.

She let it happen for a few seconds before pulling away, "I'd better go before I start something I can't finish. It was good fun, can't wait until Wednesday." she said slipping out of the door.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Simple Case of Restitution

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds