• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • In The Cellar

In The Cellar

12

His one has a real simple premise. It's a dream I had about sex with you and another girl. It picks up some stuff we have shared, and spins it out a little.

The other girl shall be called Fi. Now Fi has a great body. About 5'9 and 55 kilograms of sleek, toned, golden skinned athletic poise. Fantastic legs and calves to die for. Her breasts are not huge, but they have a fullness nonetheless and are perfectly thrusting, rounded, and perky in a good C cup kind of way. In profile they jut proudly away from her body and the nipples point slightly upward. Something about their size and shape and the way they "sit" is immensely appealing. Her nipples are a few shades darker than her golden skin and have a tendency to become very erect and hard at even conversational innuendo. She walks sensuously, with her hips moving sinuously and her breasts bouncing enticingly – particularly given that she often goes braless and frequently favours cotton button up shirts that can be, and often are, unbuttoned past the point of usual decency.

This habit can occasionally result in the revelation, from the right angle, of a nearly complete view of her plump breast resting, for one example, on her forearm as she leans over a table in conversation, complete with darker and tantalisingly erect nipple. On another occasion I recall she was wearing a very translucent top, like a long sleeved t-shirt, black and gauzy, under a jacket. No bra and the jacket was designed to hang open, closer at the neck than the waist. It was obvious she had nothing under the shirt and the swell of her breasts was clear, often almost to the nipples. As she sat next to me the jacket would fall away from her body as she leaned forward and I would see clearly the whole of her plump, firm breast, pressing the semi erect nipple against the sheer fabric.

She is dark blonde and her hair is very long and wavy, thick with golden highlights. Her smooth suppleness extends to her ass as well which is firm and heart shaped, taut and curvy in an ideal combination of fluid symmetry with her toned back. In tight, low cut pants her flat stomach accentuates her mound and the belly button piercing seems to draw your eyes to her centre so you frequently find yourself noticing the shape of her pussy cupped snugly by the fabric of her pants.

We are at a very packed party in a nice house. There's a South American theme happening. Everyone is getting quite drunk or charged or high, or a combination of all 3 and the music is loud, throbbing and insistent. There are lots of big splits in skirts and bare midriffs among the women and everything from Panama hats to multicoloured beanies amongst the guys. The dance floor is packed, the room is very vibey, smokey and sexy with sensual dancing between couples and groups. She is a wearing flamenco style skirt, no knickers, high split up one thigh and a cotton button up shirt tied under her breasts, no bra, and all the buttons undone after our dancing. You are wearing a similar but shorter skirt, g-string and bikini style top.

We are dancing together in the hip grinding, crotch rubbing, body stroking style that goes with the music and the feel in the room. You are both rubbing your bodies at different times against me, with obvious effect, and our hands are all over each other, especially, I note, yours and Fi's on each other. As we dance you and I can see Fi's breasts bounce tautly as her gyrations cause the cotton to fall away from her body. Her nipples are regularly visible to us in our intimate group and her smooth tan is uninterrupted to her puckered areolae and nipples. Your breasts, barely covered by the small bikini top, bounce firmly as you dance, nipples very noticeably erect, and you use the split in the skirt to maximum effect with lots of leg and hip regularly and dramatically flashed to the insistent rhythm.

As we dance the fondling becomes steamier and bolder, hidden by the press of bodies and emboldened by the anonymity of the crowd. A couple of times your face has been close to Fi's, and the anticipation of a kiss was palpable, but the closeness of your lips had not proceeded further until, with me between you and most of the crowd, you lock bodies in a sinuous, hip gyrating, crotch rubbing routine, feet between each others legs. I apply gentle pressure to each of your backs between the shoulders and you seem to each surrender to the moment and your lips and tongues meet in a languorous, searching kiss.

At one point Fi reaches both hands over her head as she tilts her head back and loses herself in the rhythms, causing her shirt to pop suddenly over both breasts. They jump and sway to her gyrations, nipples gloriously erect, jutting and glistening with a light sheen of perspiration. You are dancing with her when this happens, one arm around her waist with your hand holding one of her firm ass cheeks, fingers deep in her cleft and rubbing slowly with insistent pressure. The other cups a breast as they pop free and you lower your lips to her nipple, sucking it into your mouth before drawing back with suction and then lightly biting it before a last teasing lick with your wet, pink tongue and release. Her back is to the crowd, and I am in the way. Amazingly, no-one seems to notice.

Rather than resettling the shirt over her breasts, Fi simply undoes the knot and it falls open, completely unbuttoned down the front, but covering her breasts – provided she doesn't breath. Obviously she is breathing quite hard and dancing as well so we are seeing quite a bit of her tautly bouncing chest. Just as attention is drawn sharply to a large breasted girl on the shoulders of one of the other dancers, I move behind Fi and cup both her breasts in my hands. In this space of relatively little scrutiny, most attention being drawn to the antics, and enormous breasts, of the brunette trying to grab the light fittings, she grabs your face in her hands and directs it again to her breasts as your hand slides up her inner thigh and cups her warm, wet and bare pussy, feeling the slippery, shaved lips.

By this time there is another topless girl on the shoulders of another dancer next to the brunette and all attention is focussed on them.

As you begin to slide your middle finger in and out of her deeply and more insistently she moans and writhes at the combination of your hand between her legs with fingers thrusting inside her faster and faster, and your mouth at her breasts with my firm massaging and nipple rolling. You take my hand and show me how slippery and wet she has become. She slips one hand behind her and inside the waistband of my pants to stroke my rigid shaft as you break your mouth away from her breast and press your body closer to her. She is so close to coming that you decide to begin to rub her clit vigorously, which tips her over the edge and we practically have to hold her up between the press of our bodies as she gasps and moans into your neck as her orgasm shudders through her body.

When it has passed you move away from her and I release her as well as you slowly spin so that you are between us, facing me. Fi reaches around your body as you dance and one of her hands pulls the bikini triangle over one breast aside and plays with a nipple for me to see while the other slides slowly down your stomach, under the waist band of the skirt, inside your panties and slips a finger inside you before gently rubbing your clit. The reaction on your face is bliss as Fi nibbles your ear and kisses your neck. I lean forward and suck the other nipple into my mouth as your hand goes to my hair. I hear you gasp and can feel Fi's hand rubbing your clit faster, so I slip my hand down there as well as I stop sucking your breast and begin sliding my long fingers in and out of your slippery, wet pussy. You are already pretty aroused and begin to come almost immediately, in a semi restrained way, but with quiet intensity.

I press closer to you so that you are squeezed between us and you reach a hand into the loose waist of my linen pants and begin to stroke me hard and fast. I am rock hard and extremely aroused from all that has gone before, including all the rubbing and stroking and fondling that has gone on, and immediately begin to feel like I might loose control. I lean in and tell you this and you lean back and whisper it to Fi as well. As you both turn to look at my crotch you undo the button and remove my engorged cock from my boxers. Your bodies shield me from the crowd, but someone will see soon. Heedless of this you bend down and suck the head and then the whole shaft into your mouth, deep throating me right there on the dance floor. You only do this for a second before standing up and dancing in very close to me again, hand still stroking me as Fi plays with your breast and resumes her attention between your thighs. You and Fi swap positions and she does the same quick dip and suck routine which is just incredibly arousing given where we are. When Fi does it, I see your hand slide into the slit in her skirt, over her ass and between her cheeks. Her rapid intake of breath around my cock indicates to me you have inserted your fingers in an entirely acceptable fashion.

As we dance, her shirt unbuttoned, you caress, cup and play with her breasts for me to see, and she strokes my cock, licking her hand to make it slick with her saliva. She moves her ass to me, lifts the back of her skirt and as I grab her around the waist I slip inside her tight and very slippery pussy as she lets the skirt fall again. You dance at her front and as she wiggles her ass on me I slide deeper into her as we move together to the music. You slip a hand between your legs and I realise when you and Fi swap spots you have slipped your panties aside and suddenly I am inside you, right there on the dance floor.

I have to get off. The heat is too much and the tension between us is intense. I can't stand it anymore and I don't want to come out here on the dance floor so I try to direct us to a quieter spot. You both resist, dancing against me, stoking me inside my pants, faster and firmer. You are both now dancing close to me and the site of your scantily clad bodies with tautly bouncing breasts revealed enticingly is amazingly erotic, especially with the way you are touching each other (kissing, mutual breast fondling and ass and crotch groping and stroking is rampant at this point), and of course me. The atmosphere is charged, we are charged, and so when I feel my own orgasm coming, I finally give in to it, simply telling you, here it comes. The first jet of hot come sprays onto Fi's left breast and nipple (conveniently exposed at that moment), surprising us all with its intensity, the next, by your design, squirts onto Fi's stomach. My subsequent ejaculations, all of which seem to me like my entire body is being squirted out through the end of my penis they are so intense, are swallowed quickly and with great suction by your hungry mouth as my pulsing cock slides again deeply into your throat, pumping gush after gush into you until I am spent.

Any thought I had of resting however is immediately dispelled as I watch you lick Fi's stomach and cum spattered breast and rock hard nipple clean whilst I reassemble my pants over my still throbbingly erect cock. I can't stand it anymore and grab the 2 of you by the hands and lead you down the stairs to the wine cellar. As soon as we enter the room Fi is pulling off her shirt and as she turns to face you she is pushed on her back on the substantial 10 seater table in the centre of the cellar. The music from upstairs is still loud and throbbing in the cellar as you pull her dress off and she opens her smooth thighs to you and raises her hips to your hungry mouth. I lock the door and as I watch you devour her shaved slit, her hands are harshly teasing her swollen, jutting breasts and rock hard nipples as she supports herself on her elbows so she can watch you lick, suck and probe her with your tongue.

You are half lying on the table, feet still on the floor and as I move behind you I slide your skirt and panties to the floor in one motion and as you push them to one side with a foot I grab your hips and slide into you in a single powerful thrust. You moan wildly, muffled by your attentions to Fi's pussy, as I slide into you with a slow insistent rhythm as I drink in the site of Fi's gorgeous, naked body squirming on the table, her hands alternately playing with her full, firm breasts or roaming over her body, sometimes joining your mouth at her lips – and her ecstatic face. Fi is soon gasping and screaming, writhing flat on her back and thrusting her hips at your face as you lift her ass off the table in your hands and suck her swollen clit. She begins to come in an impressive display of abandonment, and I pick up the rhythm and pace as you now also begin to really squirm. Fi's orgasm is noisy and spectacular and you do not let up until she is left panting and twitching on the table. As you take your mouth from her, she slides under and toward you as you support your self on the table with your hands to better brace your self against my thrusts. She begins to suck your breasts as they jog and sway and also reaches a hand between your legs to rub your clit as I fuck you harder and faster, timing my thrusts to your building arousal and vocal encouragement.

Suddenly you scream "Oh my God!" and start to come as you collapse onto Fi, who holds and caresses you through your orgasm, you screaming, crying out, and then moaning and whimpering into her neck and chest.

When you have recovered you move up onto the table and position your self facing me, your pussy over Fi's face. She is on her back with her ass at the edge of the table, legs over the edge on either side of me. I quickly lift her thighs over my shoulders and slide inside her tight, wet, slippery pussy slowly as she licks your lips and reaches her hands up your body to fondle your breasts. You finally discard your top and lean forward over her body into a 69 on her, pulling her legs off my shoulders and spreading her thighs so you can lick and nibble them whilst rubbing her clit as I fuck her. You slide me out of her a few times and languorously suck her juices off me whilst fingering Fi, your hips squirming over her face as she continues to lick and suck you whilst spreading your moist lips with her long slender fingers. My need now is almost unbearable and I am soon pounding into her as I charge toward release.

You feel my shaft pump into her impossibly wet pussy as you rapidly rub and stimulate her clit and I hear her start to come wildly again. This is too much for me and I cry out uncontrollably as I start to come forcefully inside her, squirt after squirt of hot come pumping into her until you grab my shaft and redirect my cock to your mouth to suck the last drops from me before sliding it back into Fi and kneeling up straight above her as you give your self over to her mouth and fingers. Before she finishes her own orgasm you are coming on her face, crying out, your whole body shuddering as your orgasm wracks you. I am still slowly fucking Fi as my cock slowly subsides to semi erect and as you fall across her in the throws of coming I withdraw and slide it past your lips again, the feeling of your wet, warm mouth engulfing my semi erect cock causing it to twitch and begin to rise again, much to my surprise.

When you finally slide off Fi to sprawl on the table, spent and exhausted for a moment, I fall back into a chair as Fi slowly sits up facing me, her legs hanging over the table edge, feet swinging above the floor. Her chest is heaving as she catches her breath and I admire the panting, naked site you both present to me. No-one speaks for a moment and there is only the sound of the music upstairs and our breathing. Fi looks at me in the chair, penis twitching and throbbing, somewhere between semi and fully erect and I look at her sitting naked on the table, leaning on hands slightly behind and close to her sides, knees apart, red marks on her thighs and jutting breasts from our lovemaking, nipples swollen and hard.

Suddenly she smiles and says, "Holy Shit!"

You chuckle and murmur "I'll say."

I look at Fi and say "Well don't just sit there," as I see her eyes travel to my now fully engorging cock.

"Well," she says, "I haven't had a turn yet I suppose."

She hops off the table and leans over me, hands on the arms of the chair as she presents her breasts to me for kissing and sucking, which I happily do as my hands travel over her body and gently touch her smooth, swollen pussy lips, feeling them moisten again. She slides down my body, kissing and nibbling as she goes until she is kneeling between my legs as you stretch in catlike fashion behind her, roll onto your stomach and turn toward us, supporting your chin in your hands, breasts resting on the table top so I can see your nipples too are still extended and erect. As Fi slowly and expertly sucks, licks, teases and swallows me you hop off the table as well and join her, swapping with her and kissing each other as one of you strokes my hard shaft. Soon though Fi starts getting serious and you turn your attentions to her body, touching, caressing and probing her as her arousal surges.

I am in two minds as to where and how I want to come next, an interesting dilemma. I like the idea of coming in Fi's mouth (I've always wanted to watch her swallow my cum), and on her face and tits, so you two can kiss and I can watch you lick the cum off her face and breasts again like previously on the dance floor. But then I start to think, I've already orgasmed off oral sex and seen you licking my come from Fi's tits, so instead I pull her up, and stand as well, pulling her up on to the table with me, before rolling onto my back and having her straddle me, sliding into her slowly as she puts her hands on my chest and settles her sopping wet pussy onto my now rock hard shaft until I am buried inside her.

As she sits up straight and arches her back, grinding down on to me, you climb up next to her and start caressing her taut body, smooth stomach and firm thrusting breasts.

I can feel your hand slip around to her arse and when she hisses "Oh yeah, slip your finger in my arse babe," I have a pretty good idea what is happening where I can't see. You also kiss her on the mouth again, slowly and sensually, your tongues and lips exploring, before kissing her neck and moving to her hard nipples, your tongue slowly tracing around the aureole in circles before flicking the hard nipples as they contract and lengthen further.

The sound of Fi's sighs, the site of her blissful face and of your naked bodies and your mouth on Fi's beautiful breasts is utterly erotic as the slippery heat of her slides up and down slowly on me and I caress your body with one hand and Fi's with the other. Soon Fi increases her pace on me, grinding her clit against my pubic bone and as I thrust up to meet her you increase your attentions and begin fingering her arse with more intent. She moves so that she is squatting rather than kneeling on me and leans back on her hands to give you better access to her body and clit as she humps me relentlessly, building toward a massive orgasm.

I increase my pace as well, feeling the beginnings of my own climax and as Fi starts coming I grab her ass and begin to fuck her vigorously, seeking release, but delayed by previous activity. Your hand on her clit and my pace have her screaming and writhing, my cock piercing Fi as her tanned body writhes and arches her jutting tits to your hungry mouth. She collapses after that and I still haven't come, rock hard and frustrated.

"No fair guys, I'm owed one'" you say to us.

"Demanding aren't you?" I say, as Fi laughs raggardly from where she is sprawled in a hedonistic fashion on the table top, breathing heavily. I see some twine on a roll sitting on some wine crates (apparently being used to hold some crates of wine together more securely for storage) and white hand towels in a neat pile and get an idea. I grab the twine, towels and your hand and pull you over to an empty section of wine racking. I turn you to face it and proceed to wrap your wrists and ankles in the towels and then tie you to the wine racking with the twine. Your arms are spread and raised, your legs a little wider than shoulder width. I leave a little room between you and the rack because I have an idea of who I would like to slot in there once she stops gasping like a landed fish. I press your body against the cold metal racking with mine, as I feel your warm skin. Looking over your shoulders I see the way your breasts are pressed into the square openings and how the racking grooves your skin. I dip a little and press my cock against your wet lips as you wiggle and press back against me. Fi has other ideas though and pushes me aside as she kneels behind you and spreads your cheeks and lips as her tongue licks and probes you.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • In The Cellar

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds