• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • EuroLetters Ch. 09

EuroLetters Ch. 09

Dear Clara,

Oh my god... thank god I have a full night's sleep ahead of me before I have to go home - I can barely walk!!! My whole body is sooooo sore, but especially my pussy, ass and tits!!!

Well, Skyler and Kyler said that they were going to invite a few friends - more like 10 of them!!! Can you imagine, 10 horny and rambunctious guys with only poor little old me to take care of their carnal needs?! I thought I was going to faint when I walked into the room; they were all sitting around in a circle with their peckers already out and at full mast. If you ever need to intimidate a girl, a room full of peckers all pointing at her is definitely the way to go! My first instinct was to just run screaming, but I had the hard body of Kyler behind me.

So I decided to just suck it up and go. I smiled at all of them, and decided not to bother with introductions. I'm not ever going to be seeing any of them ever again, and besides, I wouldn't remember anyway! First things first, I did a strip-tease for them. Had the twins turn on some music and I started dancing around sexily (not that they needed the show, but I needed some time to nerve myself for the ordeal ahead!), slowly stripping off my clothes. Giving a kiss here, a stroke there; really starting to get into my dancing. I was shaking my tits in their faces, giving a little bit of a lap dance. Once I started showing some skin they were pawing at me, touching me all over. It was getting me really hot, and I figured that was definitely all to the good!

Fortunately I could also see Kyler out of the corner of my eye, setting up some oils and lube. Thank god, I don't know if I could have handled taking so many guys without a little extra help!

Well, it wasn't too long after I got totally naked that one of the guys that I was giving a lap dance to just pulled me onto his dick. I shrieked of course and tried to pull away cuz I wasn't sure that I was quite ready, but I wasn't really given a choice. Right away there was another guy in front of me, shoving his dick into my mouth and they both started fucking me like that, with a bunch of other guys all around just touching my tits and my pussy; all these hands everywhere!!! It felt really good.

When the guy in my pussy came, the guy in my mouth pulled out so that they could reposition me. Next thing I know I'm on my back on the floor with my legs up in the air, the guy that was in my mouth was now pounding away at my pussy (which was burning, I was SO close to cumming!), and there was another guy that was pouring oil over my tits and starting to fuck them, and yet another guy that was letting his balls hang in my face so that I could suck them! I had three of them going at me at once, plus the guys that were touching me, and then two other guys wrapped my hands around their dicks!!! I couldn't believe the amount of cock that was all around me, just fucking and sucking, and the smell of sex everywhere. I think it was the hottest thing I've done to date.

It went on like that for a little while, the guy in my pussy came and was replaced, the guy fucking my tits gave me a pearl necklace, and the guy in my mouth replaced his balls with his dick until he came too. The guys in my hands were the ones replacing the guys on top of me.

Eventually all of them pulled away, and they lowered me onto this guy's dick that was just GIGANTIC. Easily the biggest dick I've taken yet, like, he should be doing porn movies or something. I was moaning the whole time they were lowering me on top of him, I'd already cum twice and so my pussy was all sore and spasming. Fortunately he'd lubed himself up good so that I wasn't torn apart. Well, he started bouncing me up and down on his dick while another guy positioned himself behind me. I started screaming when he began pushing his dick into my ass, I thought it was just going to be too much, but he persevered anyway and soon they were both rocking me back and forth.

Another guy got in front of me and shoved his dick in my mouth, and then I really was filled to my limit!!! I was giving hand jobs to two other guys again, so the only thing that was holding me up were the guy's hands and dicks.

It was pleasure and soreness everywhere, until I thought I was going to explode with all the dick in me. The guy in my pussy seemed to last forever. The guys in my ass and mouth came and were replaced, and then those guys came and were replaced too, while the guy in my pussy just kept fucking and fucking and fucking.... the fact that he was so huge made the guys in my ass feel even huger. The third guy in my ass was also really round, very thick, and when he started pushing in I thought that they were splitting me apart, it felt like someone was trying to shove a log up my ass.

I screamed, but that really only pleasured that guy that was in my mouth even more.

Eventually I think I passed out, when I woke up I was on my back and a guy was fucking my pussy. I came. And then he came. Then another guy got in between my legs and started fucking my ass... it went on and on like that. They put me in a sandwich again for a little bit, and some guys just used my mouth... I started feeling kinda sick from all the cum I'd swallowed.

Finally it was over, I felt so sexually sated, so wonderfully disgusting. I was covered in cum, it was everywhere, all over my tits, leaking out of my holes, filling my stomach, coating my hair... the twins let me take a shower before I went home. But then they fucked me again, sandwiched before they let me leave. Price for taking the shower. I didn't think it was even remotely possible that I would be able to cum again but I did.

And now I'm lying on my bed, with my legs spread apart because it hurts too much to try and close them. I'm exhausted, but oh so content! Everything hurts deliciously.

Even better, Mr. Lay told me that he wants me to meet him in the bathroom on the airplane tomorrow after everyone goes to sleep. Red eye flight you know. Looks like I'm about to join the mile-high club!!! I don't know how my poor pussy is going to be able to take it, but I'm not about to pass up on it either!!! He also invited me over next weekend while Lauren's visiting her mom. Guess I'm also going to get to swim in her pool after all =) This trip has totally been the best experience of my life.

*kisses and a tongue in your pussy*

-Gina

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • EuroLetters Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 599 milliseconds